Anyone keen in affordable pre- natal yoga?

Dear ladies,

I'm just entering my 2nd tri and keen to do prenatal yoga too but centers r out of my budget.
I'm trying to form a class of min 5 max 12 to start a yoga class with a yoga teacher who is now a sahm and very passionate to share.

This is a gentle and nourishingpractice that is beneficial for all mummies and babies. Lots of restorative poses for tired outmummies with backaches and otherbodily pains!

At the moment we are looking at the following days :

Days: Wed/ Thurs ( depending on sign up)
Time: 6.30-8pm tentative

Or
Days: Thurs/ Fri ( depending on sign up)
Time 10.30am -12pm

Studio: Newton Circus ( 5-7 minswalk frm newton MrT)
Mats are provided.

Fees: $180 for 10 sessions (1.5hr each)

Looking to start the class in Jun
Pm me or reply here with your email add stating your interest in the day and slots. Thank you!

Last edited:

Hi

For my consideration, I would like to check for the following;
1) Are we taught by a qualified yoga teacher;
2) In the event of unable to attend one of the sessions, can we join the other sessions;
3) Do we have to make upfront payment at the beginning of the sessions, ie. $180.

TIA.

Hi

For my consideration, I would like to check for the following;
1) Are we taught by a qualified yoga teacher;
2) In the event of unable to attend one of the sessions, can we join the other sessions;
3) Do we have to make upfront payment at the beginning of the sessions, ie. $180.

TIA.
Hi chubby1314,

1. Yes. The teacher has been certified to teach pre natal yoga by Yoga Campus London so not to worry.

2. Definitely ok if we have more than one class. However , at the moment we are looking at thurs evening class due to high demand. As of now, there are 3 slots left for that class. The Morning slots are not formed yet.

3. It will be an upfront payment of $180 for the first lesson starting 4th jun. It will be a 10 lessons class valid for 12 weeks . In the event you miss 1-2 lessons, u can join the later classes subject to availability. If you prefer to pay per lesson, it will be $25 per class subject to availability. Do note that priority is given to those who signed up the 10 lessons package.

Do pm me with your email and contact no if you are still keen in the thurs class. Thank you!

Latest update:

The following class has been formed.

Day: Thurs
Time : 6.30-8pm
Venue: Studio at the Lumen room
( 5-7 mins walk from Newton MRT) near newton circus

Price : $180 for 10 lessons to pay during first lesson. Package valid for 12 weeks with first lesson commencing on 4th Jun.

Only 3 slots left for this class!
Do PM or email me ASAP.
Thank you .

For those keen in fri morning slots do let me know as we can start another class if we have enough ppl.

Hi Glitterywings...

im interested in the evening class. do u all have whats app group?
Hi babypen18,

Thanks for your interest! At the moment we do not have whatsapp yet but can start one after first lesson if everyone is comfy.

We are providing the Confirmation details via email and you will be given my mobile if any qns ;). I have pmed you!

I also ve a question.... when should we start these yoga? Im reserved a slot but im tinking...my bump nt much sighted is it too early? N is it efficient to do once a week only? Hmmm

Hi ! Will you all conduct classes at later dates?
Hi!
When are you looking at starting?
Our classes have been blocked 12 weeks starting 4th June for those who are taking up the 10 lessons package.
Shall we have slots after that, we can notify you and put u under our waiting list.
Joining at later months are subjected to availability ;) Thank you!

I also ve a question.... when should we start these yoga? Im reserved a slot but im tinking...my bump nt much sighted is it too early? N is it efficient to do once a week only? Hmmm
Hi Linggal81,

It is strongly recommended to start 2nd tri all the way to your due date as first tri is a period for maximum rest.

It does not matter how big your bump is. The body is going through lots of changes and it can benefit. Once a week is a good start. The hope is that once u pick up the skills in class, e.g learning what poses are good for baby, what breathing exercise for birthing, you can then practice at home as frequent as possible.

Mummies to be can look forward to a relaxing and rejuvenating session.

Hope it answers your qn! ;)

Hi!
When are you looking at starting?
Our classes have been blocked 12 weeks starting 4th June for those who are taking up the 10 lessons package.
Shall we have slots after that, we can notify you and put u under our waiting list.
Joining at later months are subjected to availability ;) Thank you!

In between the dates, I will not be in town.. That's explained...

Hi Linggal81,

It is strongly recommended to start 2nd tri all the way to your due date as first tri is a period for maximum rest.

It does not matter how big your bump is. The body is going through lots of changes and it can benefit. Once a week is a good start. The hope is that once u pick up the skills in class, e.g learning what poses are good for baby, what breathing exercise for birthing, you can then practice at home as frequent as possible.

Mummies to be can look forward to a relaxing and rejuvenating session.

Hope it answers your qn! ;)
Hi hi... great thanks. I will join starting 4th june. May i know whats attire n wat need to be brought? Nvr yoga before... hope this suits me too ;)

Hi hi... great thanks. I will join starting 4th june. May i know whats attire n wat need to be brought? Nvr yoga before... hope this suits me too ;)

Ok cool! Look forward to seeing you.

No worries abt no experience. It's a gentle and nourishing class.

The confirmation email with all related details will be sent out by early next week. ;)

Attire wise you can wear a low rise yoga pants or any sweatpants that will be comfy and allow you to stretch and a sports top or t shirt.
As long as it does not restrict your movement and you feel comfortable in them.

No sport shoes are required.

You need to bring a blanket ( thicker the better) or a bath towel . Oh ya remember to bring your water bottle to stay hydrated!

Cya fellow mums to be :)

Hello Im interested but most likely i will miss the first 2 weeks as I will be going for babymoon. is it still possible to join?

Hi elgk,

Yes we still have the last slot left.
We do have another mtb joining us either 11 or 18 Jun.
Do you mean you will join on the 18th Jun?
If so, I will reserve a slot for you as send you a confirmation email with the rest and the details early next week.

Meanwhile, will need your name, contact number and email to reserve a slot for you.

You can pm me!

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your interest. I'm sorry the last slot has been taken. Do provide me with your name, hand phone number and email address so that I can put you on the waiting list once there is any vacancy.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi... jus one last question. How to guarantee the class will goes on for next 12wks after our payment on 1st lesson? Are we issued some form of receipt or reassurance ? Sorry to ask but this is the quickest class i had signed up for n pure confirmation via online, and i want to be sure I'm paying for a trusted class ;)

Hi... jus one last question. How to guarantee the class will goes on for next 12wks after our payment on 1st lesson? Are we issued some form of receipt or reassurance ? Sorry to ask but this is the quickest class i had signed up for n pure confirmation via online, and i want to be sure I'm paying for a trusted class ;)

Dear linggal,

The yoga teacher will issue a class card with a valid till date. She will also be able to issue you with a receipt. So no worries about that. ;)

Will there be another session open for weekdays evening? I am 12th weeks now. Can I start anytime? I have been looking for affordable pre-natal yoga.

Will there be another session open for weekdays evening? I am 12th weeks now. Can I start anytime? I have been looking for affordable pre-natal yoga.
Hi ,

As of now there won't be another session open. If you can join the thurs 6.30-8pm slot, pm me and I can put u on the waiting list and update you once there is a slot. Chances are pretty high. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in the pre-natal yoga but I'm only 10 weeks now. If there are any new sessions that will open up, can u keep me in the loop? Thank you.

Hi, I'm interested in the pre-natal yoga but I'm only 10 weeks now. If there are any new sessions that will open up, can u keep me in the loop? Thank you.

It is recommended to start in the 2nd trimester when you are 12 weeks. Unless of course you are feeling great enough to start.
Sure, will take note of that. Or if I have slots , will inform you ;) can you pm me ur name , email and hp? Thanks
A moment agoEditDeleteReport

How much is the yoga and where is it held?[/.

Day: Thurs
Time : 6.30-8pm
Venue: Studio at the Lumen room
( 5-7 mins walk from Newton MRT) near newton circus

Price : $180 for 10 lessons to pay during first lesson. Package valid for 12 weeks.
We are currently full for this class. However, if you are keen, do pm with ur name , email and contact number and we will put you on the waiting list.
Do state your available timings too , if we gathered enought students , we can start another class.

Thanks!

Dear fellow mummies to be,

Our current pre-natal yoga teacher is conducting a fun and interactive workshop for those keen in natural births and would love to cope more effectively with contractions during labour !

Suitable breathing techiques, postures and perineum massage will be shared.
It will be an intimate hands on informative workshop for you and/or your birth partner.
Max of 7 couples per session.

I'm helping to spread the word cos She's quite effective and our yoga classes are pretty enjoyable!

Dates : 16th aug (sun) or 11th Oct Sun (only 2 slots left)
Time : 10.30-12.30pm
Price: $90 / couple or $50 per person

As I'm her student, those who book through me are able to get a discount! Do pm me if u r Keen so I can share more information. ;)

Last edited:
I have been attending Prenatal yoga classes at ohmsantih yoga studio at Bussorah street. Simply love the teacher and her vast knowledge. Her down to earth personality and her positivity is infectious. She has no reservation to share her own birthing experience with the use of yoga breathing techniques ( she even shared the video of how she manage the contraction live during her birth, it was an eye opener for me and motivation too). Heard from her past students, the rate of natural birth for her students are 8 in every 10 students and the remaining could be just emergency cases. Anyone who wants guarantee in what you paying for should check out this school. ;)

Wonderful that there are so many pre natal yoga teacher out there to inspire all mums to be! there's always lots to learn from each teacher

Hihi i am interested in the yoga class, any more availability? I can only start the class after 21 Sept as I am still based overseas now.
If possible can I reserve a seat pls? Any slots should be fine. Thanks in advance!

I attend prenatal lessons at ohmsantih too! Find the lessons beneficial. Hopefully it can help me in my natural birth without epi.

Hihi i am interested in the yoga class, any more availability? I can only start the class after 21 Sept as I am still based overseas now.
If possible can I reserve a seat pls? Any slots should be fine. Thanks in advance!

Hi xyun08!

There's currently only the thurs slot available and it's full at this point.
However we do have some mummies delivering in sept and should have free up slots by then . Please pm me your details . I.e name, email and mobile so can get someone to contact you when the slots are available in sept :)

I attend thurs lesson. You are from Monday or Saturday class?

I'm attending Monday class and sometimes Sat too, hope you are benefiting as much as I did. My tail bone pain seems to have disappeared totally since I started classes and also my weight gain is also managed it seemed. My gynae was not too pleased initially as my weight gain was way above expected, hehehe Anyway, glad to chance upon ohmsantih, very thankful for the weekly classes. Wish you the best too 5potato

Hi @ Glitterywings,

I am interested in joining the Thursday classes. Can you let me know when there is availability?
Thanks.

I'm attending Monday class and sometimes Sat too, hope you are benefiting as much as I did. My tail bone pain seems to have disappeared totally since I started classes and also my weight gain is also managed it seemed. My gynae was not too pleased initially as my weight gain was way above expected, hehehe Anyway, glad to chance upon ohmsantih, very thankful for the weekly classes. Wish you the best too 5potato

My gynae was too not very happy with my weight gain although I think I was quite average. He really wanted me to start exercising. Which gynae are you seeing?

Yup I don't problems like backaches, water retention. I'm really hoping the constant breathing exercises can help me cope with labour pain.

When is ur edd? All the best to u too!

Hi xyun08!

There's currently only the thurs slot available and it's full at this point.
However we do have some mummies delivering in sept and should have free up slots by then . Please pm me your details . I.e name, email and mobile so can get someone to contact you when the slots are available in sept :)

This sounds great, since I've already an existing package. Pls let me know when next group opens up! Edd dec.

Back