Time : 3:30-5:30
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb
3. nazriah w baby

I'm keen but I start work liao!
6th Aug if confirm I go take leave! Wakaka~
But I Nvr bring bb out alone. Dun think I can manage... :(

Ooh mummies....I love the food at Carousel but alas! I caught chickenpox from my girl!!! Feeling itchy all over now and I am having it much worse than my girls. (#2 had it 2 weeks ago and now #1 & me have it)

Looking at my condition now, don't think I will recover fully by next week. 2 more weeks before I return to work and now I have to fight chickenpox. Argh.
Lucky I got chicken pox in the early days when I am in primary school. Do take care and do not scratch otherwise will leave a scar there. My sister also get one when she is older and her boi so close to her also kena....

@yew_yew oh dear! Hope u recover soon!

I oso nvr kena chicken pox before, intended to go for e vaccination last yr but found out i was pregnant. Yeah heard it may be quite bad if get as adults so gonna get e vaccination soon!

Btw some vaccination packages does incl e chicken pox shot for kids. I looked thru e shots recently and only just realised my #1 had it.

@Twirlycandy , can have bbq or steamboat at home lor, more safe also. Haha.

Anyway, my boy ytd went for his vaccination, also hoping no fever for him... 2jab + rotavirus. Lucky he good boi nv scream n cry.. Phew.

Ur boi 3 mths already? Hope no fever yah.
I'm worried my bb vaccination in 3 weeks time...ppl says might have fever. I never take care of bb fever...scare cannot handle her.

I'm worried my bb vaccination in 3 weeks time...ppl says might have fever. I never take care of bb fever...scare cannot handle her.
I am quite worried too... Intending to pump out Bm and feed with bm whole day after vaccination... Dunno if it helps.

So...is it 5 or 6 Aug...? I started work next week. Not sure can manage work and bb. If possible will take leave and join. :)
@cool_y2, my experience the first week leaving bb at home to go to work is hard .... so it is good to take it easy and take one day rest in between. lols..... After that you will be get used to it.

My lo taking vaccine on 3rd. If no fever and not cranky (cross fingers) i wanna join too!
My LO will be taking vaccine on the day when we will meet .... so I can take one day leave, bring bb to PD and meet with you gals. Dunno if bb get cranky... at most bring him walk walk ... see candy mebbe. hopefully not ....;)

Paisehs. Kept getting locked out and ytd night too tired to log in. Only managed to pump at 530am and crawled back to bed haha

So now majority prefers 4 or 5?
Yea hopefully when i see the pastries and sweets, i will forget about the soreness and just nom away haha

Paisehs. Kept getting locked out and ytd night too tired to log in. Only managed to pump at 530am and crawled back to bed haha

So now majority prefers 4 or 5?
Yea hopefully when i see the pastries and sweets, i will forget about the soreness and just nom away haha

Can you make it on 5?

Thanks mummies, for your concern.

Really so itchy wor. And the night before I had high fever till 39.7 degrees!

@cynn04, you better take the vaccination. I really regret not taking it when #2 caught it 2 weeks ago. Sigh. I look so ugly with all the spots.

My helper is looking after LO. Family doctor & gynae told me to pause breastfeeding and isolate myself from LO but I still latched on. Coz I think it's too late. #2 hugged LO on the morning she had chickenpox(we only found out in the noon) & I was already contagious before the rashes appeared. By then I have already kissed & hugged LO so many times. Now praying she won't gena. I heard babies <6 months old may not get it due to antibodies received while in the womb.

Then i hv to bring my helper out… n pay for her hi-tea… errr quite bad of me but i prefer not to lor…
Usually if i go out with helper I ask her to look after baby so I can enjoy the high tea.
@cynn04, ask your helper to stand by at the lobby. If baby happy you can bring him in with you, if he cranky just give to your helper at the lobby and you continue enjoy the high tea. lols.....

Date : 4th or 5th August 2015??? Which better?
Place : Carousel
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee w/o baby

5. @highness ??
6. @cynn04 ??
7. @Anna0214 ??
8. @Twirlycandy ??

Anyone i missed out tagging? Thx mummies for accomodating the dates!! Muackz

I asked the nurse, she say if got fever will come the 1st 3 nights. If not den no fever all d way is the best.
37.5 degree den take paracetamol. So get a armpit thermometer on standby..
Anyways, i forget who post on bottle feed after vaccination...but best is to breastfeed as usual, so bb will feel more comforting n not so cranky..of cos touchwood no fever. But bf on demand so u can also same time monitor bb see if get more fussy, unwell, etc..
So far 1st night my boi passed, hope next 2 nights he alrite cos gg overseas abit troublesome if unwell.

Oh my.. The account keep logging out, den i need reset password cos STM me keep forgetting what password i keyed in. :eek:

Anyone else who feels that ur experiencing stm too?

Hope to meet you ladies!! Not sure if I'll bring baby cause depends on the date. Hubby not working on the 5th but he might tag along at orchard cause LO is starting to reject bottle feed! :(

To update with those missing ....

Date : 4th or 5th August 2015??? Which better?
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (prefer 5th)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee w/o baby
5. yanarah (prefer 6th, ok with 5th, can't make it on 4th)

5. @highness??
6. @cynn04??
7. @Anna0214 ??
8. @Twirlycandy??
9. @hi_mei??
10. @cool_y2??

Im bringing my girl to the pd on 4th afternoon and 5th late morning is my root canal treatment.. Now idk if i can make it ): just to check, would u mummies be available on 3 aug (monday) instead? If not, pls go ahead!! :)

Hope to meet you ladies!! Not sure if I'll bring baby cause depends on the date. Hubby not working on the 5th but he might tag along at orchard cause LO is starting to reject bottle feed! :(

Talking bout reject bottles, u jus reminded me of my lo.. Opppsss. Emmm ya maybe i bring him if he's a gd boi..... Lol.

Date : 3rd August 2015
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee w/o baby
6. Hi mei, with bb

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee w/o baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby!

Thanks girls. Love ya! I feel excited like going for a blind date hahaha

Attendants :
1. @Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby

@cynn04 @Anna0214 @highness @cool_y2

I need to check again with my boss if he allow me to MIA on the 3rd yaa....

Ok... everybody intending to go... pm me your numbers. I'll do the compiling. And then will add to whatapps group.

Or rather, u like to be totally like blind dates? Just turn up at carousel at the said time? A lil suspense hahahhahhaa...

I may be ok with 4/5th cos lo gg injection on 3rd. But he may hv fever. So maybe you guys cfm your date first. Update u all if i can make it.

Haha..i think we should create group chat. We must make a reservation if more than 7 persons need credit card guarantee. Who's the one that arrived 1st let us know the table no! How's the idea??

Haha..i think we should create group chat. We must make a reservation if more than 7 persons need credit card guarantee. Who's the one that arrived 1st let us know the table no! How's the idea??
Yup sounds reasonable. Whatsapp groupchat? Haha.. Then maybe with our profile pic we can also reduce the embarrassment of recognising the wrong 'mummy' in public. Lol. By the way how do i pm @nazriah? Sorry i'm very noob with the tools here..

Attendants :
1. @Vinka w/o baby
2. @mylilsheep w bb
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby

@cynn04 @Anna0214 @highness @cool_y2
Tagged mummies to see post on blind date meetup on 3rd Aug.. :)
Tagged oso Nvr see cos kena loged out again, haha!

This sound so wonderful! I can make it on 6th but 3rd will need to check if I can take leave.. :oops:

Back