(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

You girls are so cute, haha. I have a sweet tooth and love cookies. Although currently hubby worried that we may need a separate freezer to store the ebm tt i painstakingly pumped out, we ordered the german and normal lactaction cookies at $40 inclusive of delivery to try! Will deliver tmr night! Cant wait! Hehehe

I also havent experienced the shiok leakong feel in awhile hahaha

@Vinka ya i 1st 2mths pump 3-4hourly. Now max 3x pump. let us know if ur brownie is great.. I love sweet stuff too!!

@Twirlycandy gd to have seperate freezer! Cos i always buy frozen food no space. Jus donated my old stock of fbm. Can imagine how much time i spent in the 2 mth jus to pump. Cookies... U try liao let us know also if its gd... Hehe

Now i DL fully, one side pump no milk, the other crazy keep having alot milk even thou dl.. (.) ( . ) different size still havent equal. Sigh.

@Vinka ya i 1st 2mths pump 3-4hourly. Now max 3x pump. let us know if ur brownie is great.. I love sweet stuff too!!

@Twirlycandy gd to have seperate freezer! Cos i always buy frozen food no space. Jus donated my old stock of fbm. Can imagine how much time i spent in the 2 mth jus to pump. Cookies... U try liao let us know also if its gd... Hehe

Now i DL fully, one side pump no milk, the other crazy keep having alot milk even thou dl.. (.) ( . ) different size still havent equal. Sigh.

Where or who u donate your fbm? I also have a stash and want to donate.

Where or who u donate your fbm? I also have a stash and want to donate.

Ya.. riding on too.. I also have a stash that I dun know what to do with it.. have been using it for milk bath for my girls.. but was thinking if it can benefit anyone who might need it more..

@Vinka, wahh I love brownie as well. Let me know as well how is the brownie. I just do trial for their cookies and muffin. See how it works first. Somehow I feel a bit afraid eat too much, then get engorged. Need to bring much more bottles to office then....

@happy08 @furbee, so envy with you got so much milk until you can donate fbm liao. I was thinking yesterday, if I got more milk supply, I will let my baby have a luxurious milk bath spa liao. lols.....

I brought my mum to amk polyclinic to see doc! And am pleasantly surprised to find a bf-ing room! Phew.. today cranky LO didn't want to latch under nursing cover.. so lucky there's a room and she's happily drinking now! Aiyo.. babies are so hard to please!@

I tried to donate some of my FBM but no taker.. Didn't buy a separate freezer hence my fridge is kinda full now..

@happycsk actually my ger was so much better after taking Friso Comfort... she hardly had any Merlion episode until this few days out of a sudden her fussiness came bk... And if I were to like pull out halfway while she is sucking then don ever pin hope that she will finish the bottle chances are she will refused the whole btl even though u take out and burp n feed again.. initially i did this bt slowly i feel when she wan to burp she will show come cues at least if i take n burp I have no prob in putting bk to her mouth again. Actually she din Merlion so much as compared to b4 in terms of freq and vol, it really cut dwn frm 100% to maybe 10-20%... but I haven solve the mystery of her re-occurrence and today she throw something new again...she poo for 4x as a TFM bb I felt is alittle too much. However, as her poo r not watery and the vol of each poo wasnt alot so I guess I observe her again for tonite & tml. Aft chging her diaper @6+ - 7pm today she cried. I guess is abt time for milk when she started sucking for lesss than 5mins, she starts to cry struggle then i stand up n walk around n rock usually this works,, however this time round it somehow lose its power of calming her down. THen she was perspiring alot... her whole head was like jus came out from shower and is wet.. u can feel her body is sticky.. I thot she was hot therefore tried to walk near to a fan she cried n fuss even more. Today is the 1st time she could be calm dwn by rocking n standing near to a fish tank drinking her milk... alth she finishes her milk but however I guess her also releases 'energy' thru perspiration. Haizzz,,... really lost dont knw how to settle her.. tried ways like Ridwind / Gripewater alternate and gave her probiotic drops and chg her milk btl to Dr. Brown everything was so perfect for the past few wks... i just cant seems to knw what is wrg,.. I reckon there is too much wind inside her tummy as she tried to let go the gas and she strains real hard till face turn red.. sometimes u can feel whether is the gas alot by feeling her buttocks... the fart she let out sometimes r loud n clear sometimes even strain u knw is like ''leaking of gas''kind of feel.... Any other solutions other mummies might have?
I am not sure if there are any solutions to this but my girl did have a lot of wind problems sometime back. It came with the crying, vomiting, difficulty in passing gas/motion etc. but i think as she grew up her intestines or whatever became more developed and she had less of these problems... Not sure if need to wait for ur LO to outgrowth this.

how about one of the following:

Rose Veranda (shangri-la)/ St regis/ Fairmont/ Goodwood Park...

Haha 心动不如行动 mah hehe. Can go before i go back to work end august... Without babies hor? Hahaha
I tried GW park only... U got recommendation among the 3? Haha ya best to go high tea before chiong work!!

I tried GW park only... U got recommendation among the 3? Haha ya best to go high tea before chiong work!!

GWP nice?? I thinking of somewhere more accessible and central for mummies who come from all over the place and have to juggle baby at home hence not so much time to travel from one end to another hence listed these few.. I tried shangri-la's. Not bad ambience. Food ok (esp if u like sashimi) and alot of taitais hehe.

how about one of the following:

Rose Veranda (shangri-la)/ St regis/ Fairmont/ Goodwood Park...

Haha 心动不如行动 mah hehe. Can go before i go back to work end august... Without babies hor? Hahaha

Must bring baby leh for me. No other careraker for her. I'm cool with anywhere tho. If its not halal also no problem, I can just have a cuppa tea. Fine with me as well. Wld love to join. If can do weekdays, better also.

Must bring baby leh for me. No other careraker for her. I'm cool with anywhere tho. If its not halal also no problem, I can just have a cuppa tea. Fine with me as well. Wld love to join. If can do weekdays, better also.
Carousell is halal certified for their high tea.. Haha. I think grand hyatt also but i have not tried that... I begin to think i may be socially detached once hubby and i full time take on our baby girl..was telling him i think we can't go korean bbq for a v v v v long time cos too smokey for baby...

Carousell is halal certified for their high tea.. Haha. I think grand hyatt also but i have not tried that... I begin to think i may be socially detached once hubby and i full time take on our baby girl..was telling him i think we can't go korean bbq for a v v v v long time cos too smokey for baby...

How about next week on weekdays?? Next week will be my last week work from home.
Let's vote which day and prefer place! For mummies who can't leave baby can bring over.

How about next week on weekdays?? Next week will be my last week work from home.
Let's vote which day and prefer place! For mummies who can't leave baby can bring over.

Okay! I vote carousell because it is halal so all mummies can join us and also the food is not bad and reasonably priced. i am fine with 3/6/7 aug for next week too haha i think high tea starts at 3..

Would like to join too. If weekday I prefer on 5/6. Will be taking leave to take bb to PD for review. So thinking will bring baby over after see PD. What time is high tea?

Hi mummies

For you that would like to join on high tea please add in your name :

Date : 6 August 2015
Place : Carousel
Time : 3:30-5:30
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby

My baby toes are very dry and red. Anyone know what is it? Is it because of wearing socks all the time?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1438090926136.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1438090926136.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 123
Hi mummies

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby

Boohoo i would love to join this gathering but my helper just got here and i dun feel comfy leaving her alone w bb for now. Plus my #1 having national day celebration at 6pm dat day. Can i join in another time??

GWP nice?? I thinking of somewhere more accessible and central for mummies who come from all over the place and have to juggle baby at home hence not so much time to travel from one end to another hence listed these few.. I tried shangri-la's. Not bad ambience. Food ok (esp if u like sashimi) and alot of taitais hehe.
GWP is not bad, a lot of sweets and cakes for those who have sweet tooth. I went to the English high tea. I think they got a singapore one but i didnt go to that one.

Hi mummies

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb

Ooh mummies....I love the food at Carousel but alas! I caught chickenpox from my girl!!! Feeling itchy all over now and I am having it much worse than my girls. (#2 had it 2 weeks ago and now #1 & me have it)

Looking at my condition now, don't think I will recover fully by next week. 2 more weeks before I return to work and now I have to fight chickenpox. Argh.

Ooh mummies....I love the food at Carousel but alas! I caught chickenpox from my girl!!! Feeling itchy all over now and I am having it much worse than my girls. (#2 had it 2 weeks ago and now #1 & me have it)

Looking at my condition now, don't think I will recover fully by next week. 2 more weeks before I return to work and now I have to fight chickenpox. Argh.

Ohhhh dear. .. chicken pox is not a small matter esp for adults. I got it when I was 26 and it was disastrous!!! The only good thing out of it was I got to sleep the whole time.

Take care and dont u scratch that itch!! Drink lots and eat apples. That helped me not to have the scars I think.

Suddenly my account got logout den need reset password.. Odd.
Ahhhh on 6 aug i gg Msia! Can do on 4 or 5 aug??hehe.

@yew_yew u having chicken pox, den ur LO who taking care? Ya dun scratch and dun anyhow eat.. Speedy recovery..!

Can donate on the SMHF , human milk 4 human babies (fb) , singapore breastfeed group (fb). Need some patience and post couple of times, cos the post will keep moving so ppl might missed it. Normally ppl will collect if got at least 50packs, cos more worth the trip and can last more for bb to drink..

@mylilsheep , if can i also dont wanna donate, but no choice my #1 the fbm smelly, den she only takes fresh pump bm. #2 also go CC so one day at most 3 packs of fbm so it moves v v v slow. I wan do bm bath soap, but seems ex! 1kg ard $70-90 ..

My baby toes are very dry and red. Anyone know what is it? Is it because of wearing socks all the time?

Ya looks v red, ur bb 24/7 wear socks / footsies? Try to air bb feet after bath, put moisturizer monitor another day. Bb nv fuss or what right? And still active shld b fine. If still swollen den go pd n check...

Chicken pox sure very itchy one, take care!

Back