2WW - for those TTC-ing

I using some test strips bought from qoo10. Not sure how sensitive it is. Stated highly sensitive. Actually this month I don't really got symptoms. Feeling lower abdomen pressuring on around 11dpo. Sore boobs on 10 dpo. Bd with hub on 12 dpo. Boobs dont feel good at all . Don't feel fatigue at all. Af is to report yesterday. Yesterday night got vivid dream of bfp. So took 1 this morning. The faint line appear 2 mins Later.

Lol i got both positive dream and af dreams...i think i am mad liao...do you have any cm leading to ur bfp or just dry?

I run the test again this morning. It's still faint .

Still a BFP :)
Some people are having slightly lower level of hCg during the very early stage, and I heard it is doubling in every 12-48 hours or so.

Have you scheduled an appointment with your Gynae?

Oh dear, feel so happy for you!

Still a BFP :)
Some people are having slightly lower level of hCg during the very early stage, and I heard it is doubling in every 12-48 hours or so.

Have you scheduled an appointment with your Gynae?

Oh dear, feel so happy for you!
I read online saying It double up every 2 days.

Not yet. Don't know which gynae to go to. Any to recommend?
Usually is how long to fix a gynae after a bfp?

Hi kitty. Congrats. U can start calling up gyne to make apt. Im with Dr Yvonne Chan at tmc. I find her very detailed in her diagnosis feel very cmftb with her. Prices reasonable.

For those trying..have ur hb ever done a semen analysis test. Hows the results? I just rec my hb report n was shocked tht morpholpgy results are very bad. I didnt kn how i get my 2 girls previously and why does it deteriotes so badly in jus 4 yrs time. Im consulting my gyne this thur. heaven is really playing a trick with me..give me all the bad news..

Yeah, since you tested yesterday, I guess probably you can try testing again tomorrow, using fmu :)
And I just looked at your photo, it's not that faint actually, I meant, I have seen a lot more tests which showed a much lighter line, hence yours is kind of promising!

Currently am with Dr. SF Loh, he's the medical director of TFC, specialize in fertility.
Visited him twice and felt very comfortable with him, and he's got my ovulation date right!
(He assured me that I will definitely get a positive OPK by Monday, and I got it yesterday!)

Not sure how long shall we wait before we can arrange an appointment, but I guess it should be as soon as you've gotten your BFP via HPT? You can also fix an appointment for blood test to be assured :)

I wish I can be as lucky as you!

Can share with us on your bd pattern?

I only bd-ed twice so far during my fertile window of 4 days - 2 days prior to my positive OPK and the day of the positive OPK. Wondering if that's too less? :(

For those trying..have ur hb ever done a semen analysis test. Hows the results? I just rec my hb report n was shocked tht morpholpgy results are very bad. I didnt kn how i get my 2 girls previously and why does it deteriotes so badly in jus 4 yrs time. Im consulting my gyne this thur. heaven is really playing a trick with me..give me all the bad news..

starz88, don't get disheartened.

My gynae told me the average of the morphology % is kind of low among Singaporean Men, although it is not unimportant in ttc but the motility and total progressive motility % are more important in this context.

Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to lower sperm defects and increase sperm motility :)

You're not alone, babe. *hugs*

Yeah, since you tested yesterday, I guess probably you can try testing again tomorrow, using fmu :)
And I just looked at your photo, it's not that faint actually, I meant, I have seen a lot more tests which showed a much lighter line, hence yours is kind of promising!

Currently am with Dr. SF Loh, he's the medical director of TFC, specialize in fertility.
Visited him twice and felt very comfortable with him, and he's got my ovulation date right!
(He assured me that I will definitely get a positive OPK by Monday, and I got it yesterday!)

Not sure how long shall we wait before we can arrange an appointment, but I guess it should be as soon as you've gotten your BFP via HPT? You can also fix an appointment for blood test to be assured :)

I wish I can be as lucky as you!

Can share with us on your bd pattern?

I only bd-ed twice so far during my fertile window of 4 days - 2 days prior to my positive OPK and the day of the positive OPK. Wondering if that's too less? :(
I think properly the hpt is highly sensitive. I Actually apps the seller she said is 15miu.
I went to buy the cb digital. Intend to use it on Thurs fmu.

I not sure any gynae , think I will start to source and take some review now.

I Actually bd 3rd and 4th day before I got a +opk. And bd on the day I got a +opk.

This cycle I consume forlic acid and use conceive plus lubricate.

starz88, don't get disheartened.

My gynae told me the average of the morphology % is kind of low among Singaporean Men, although it is not unimportant in ttc but the motility and total progressive motility % are more important in this context.

Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to lower sperm defects and increase sperm motility :)

You're not alone, babe. *hugs*
Thank u Cantaloupe ur words really make me feel much better. Thats what my physician told me also to eat more veg n fresh fruits, sleep early and start to tiao his body thru chinese med n accupuncture. When i rec the report my first thought is 完了没希望了!

Thank u Cantaloupe ur words really make me feel much better. Thats what my physician told me also to eat more veg n fresh fruits, sleep early and start to tiao his body thru chinese med n accupuncture. When i rec the report my first thought is 完了没希望了!

You're most welcome, Hun!
We are all trying hard to get our sticky bean, we all know how difficult the journey is. Encouragement and a pair of listening ears are all we need most of the time :)

My dh's report is only average, we were kind of worried too and ever thought of give up. He's taking the men's performance multivitamin while myself taking blackmores cw and fish oil. Just hope that the day when BFP striking us will arrive soon.

*hugs*

mine is IUI, so once i pregnant, i immediately book appt with my gynae so that she can prescribe me duphaston to prevent miscarriage.
wk 6 i visit her again. ultrasound can see your baby sac and listen to his/her heartbeat :)
you can visit mom thread for more info

You're most welcome, Hun!
We are all trying hard to get our sticky bean, we all know how difficult the journey is. Encouragement and a pair of listening ears are all we need most of the time :)

My dh's report is only average, we were kind of worried too and ever thought of give up. He's taking the men's performance multivitamin while myself taking blackmores cw and fish oil. Just hope that the day when BFP striking us will arrive soon.

*hugs*

How long does it take for the report to be out?

mine is IUI, so once i pregnant, i immediately book appt with my gynae so that she can prescribe me duphaston to prevent miscarriage.
wk 6 i visit her again. ultrasound can see your baby sac and listen to his/her heartbeat :)
you can visit mom thread for more info
Which gynae you are with?

Hi ladies, I need some advice here pls. I saw red just now. Was having terrible stomach pain this morning and went to do business. Stomach pain happened again few hrs later n proceed to do business again. This time round I saw red and was quite worried. AF suppose to report only 6 days later. Past few days had been having symptoms like poking pain at abdomen, sometimes left side, sometimes right side, sometimes centre. We only BD 10 days ago (on CD13) and today is DPO8. Not sure if I use pregnancy kit, is it accurate or too early? If I call gyane, wat if it's a false alarm? My AF is usually accurate and has nvr been early before. Feeling so uneasy now.

Hi ladies, I need some advice here pls. I saw red just now. Was having terrible stomach pain this morning and went to do business. Stomach pain happened again few hrs later n proceed to do business again. This time round I saw red and was quite worried. AF suppose to report only 6 days later. Past few days had been having symptoms like poking pain at abdomen, sometimes left side, sometimes right side, sometimes centre. We only BD 10 days ago (on CD13) and today is DPO8. Not sure if I use pregnancy kit, is it accurate or too early? If I call gyane, wat if it's a false alarm? My AF is usually accurate and has nvr been early before. Feeling so uneasy now.
isit very heavy? maybe its implantation bleeding?
if yes, then its a good sign :)

isit very heavy? maybe its implantation bleeding?
if yes, then its a good sign :)
Hi reaxys, how to tell if it's implantation bleeding or AF? I tired to read up more online but still can't tell the difference btw these two. Whole piece of toilet paper was red when I wiped, is this consider heavy?

Hi reaxys, how to tell if it's implantation bleeding or AF? I tired to read up more online but still can't tell the difference btw these two. Whole piece of toilet paper was red when I wiped, is this consider heavy?
if is heavy, definitely not implantation bleeding. then again, i never experience implantation bleeding before...
10 days after your O day, you can do pregnancy test already. maybe use clearblue digital for more accurancy?

I am sorry sweetie, but whole piece of toilet paper could be a sign of AF arrival or some would say it marks the cycle day 1.
Implantation bleeding is rarely in red color - mostly in brown or light pink.

Perhaps you observe for a few more days and see how?

Meanwhile, you can try testing using a cheapie since it is less expensive.
For digital test kits, it is not as sensitive as the cheapie hence it may not be detecting the early pregnancy.

Good luck and fx.

I am sorry sweetie, but whole piece of toilet paper could be a sign of AF arrival or some would say it marks the cycle day 1.
Implantation bleeding is rarely in red color - mostly in brown or light pink.

Perhaps you observe for a few more days and see how?

Meanwhile, you can try testing using a cheapie since it is less expensive.
For digital test kits, it is not as sensitive as the cheapie hence it may not be detecting the early pregnancy.

Good luck and fx.
Thanks for your advice, cantaloupe. Yes, AF just reported. :( sigh will try harder next time.
Btw is it common for our menstrual cycle to go haywire when ttc? This is my first month ttc n first time encounter AF reporting so early, also not much AF symptoms prior.
Sigh, ttc is such a complicating process.

Thanks for your advice, cantaloupe. Yes, AF just reported. :( sigh will try harder next time.
Btw is it common for our menstrual cycle to go haywire when ttc? This is my first month ttc n first time encounter AF reporting so early, also not much AF symptoms prior.
Usually won't. But If you ovulate early or late it will change your period to move early or late.

Is the color very red? My IB for my first is abit brownish (old blood).

Usually it will go abit haywired when ttc as mine did.

Back