IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Oh dear.. u mean after ET, still must insert medicine? Hmmm possible to do in office toilet? How many days do we have to do his insert after ET?

I tink wat is meant is not insert immediate after ET. After ET when u go home, we need to hv progesterone support - normally kkh gives the round Utrogestran balls which needs to be inserted 2 balls 3 times a day..

So if u gg back to work, u hv to factor in this. I went back to work a few days after ET especially for my FET (note FET normally is 3 days MC only unless u request). I once asked the reception nurse & she said, can insert in office, juz sit still after tt. So, I did in office & slowly walked back to work station & sit still for >1/2 hour.

U may wish to explore this. Hope this helps & all the best..

Oh dear.. u mean after ET, still must insert medicine? Hmmm possible to do in office toilet? How many days do we have to do his insert after ET?
Yup but the meds not immediately after ET. Can wait a few hours. Actually after ET the embryos confirm will be inside u, won't fall out. I went to the toilet 10 min after ET.

U can insert the medicine in office toilet but mb u practice at home first. It is easiest to insert lying down so mb u start with that position the first few times.

Start from ET day, insert for 19 days until BT. Advised to lay down after insert the med. I'm thinking maybe 1st wan u do it b4 going to work, 2nd wan after work and last wan b4 u sleep. In between abt 4-6 hours is fine.

Ok... Do rest well... Occupy urself with other things. Movie, drama, books or whatever. Actually i tried not to go forum too much during tww, I find forum stressful too! Lol.
After ET just dont take cooling stuff. I think red date tea not bad but not in excess. Cos the moment u bfp ur body will auto switch to heaty mode.
Hehe... The nurse ask me not to read forum too. Ya tww is long wait, marking calendar everyday sia. I stop cooling stuff long ago, now continue to 'behave'. No kopi also which making me more groggy everyday. Thx for your info!

Hehe... The nurse ask me not to read forum too. Ya tww is long wait, marking calendar everyday sia. I stop cooling stuff long ago, now continue to 'behave'. No kopi also which making me more groggy everyday. Thx for your info!
Yup. Tww is qt sian one! But perhaps have positive mindset to think of it as a break for urself :) can read the books and watch the dramas u have always wanted.
Don't go and google symptoms etc. honestly, i think the symptoms are crap one. And everyone's body is different anyway.
Groggy go sleep lor. Actually that's something we all love to do right? Lol.

Start from ET day, insert for 19 days until BT. Advised to lay down after insert the med. I'm thinking maybe 1st wan u do it b4 going to work, 2nd wan after work and last wan b4 u sleep. In between abt 4-6 hours is fine.
Very good idea! Hahaha thanks! Good luck babe!

Yup. Tww is qt sian one! But perhaps have positive mindset to think of it as a break for urself :) can read the books and watch the dramas u have always wanted.
Don't go and google symptoms etc. honestly, i think the symptoms are crap one. And everyone's body is different anyway.
Groggy go sleep lor. Actually that's something we all love to do right? Lol.
Hi Mei, are u on confinement now? Sorry didn't catch up early post.
When I'm at home, always can't help myself to start doing housework. Clean here clean there lolx... my gf told me must bed rest after ET, I was like "huh seriously?" keep laying down making me more groggy leh

When I'm at home, always can't help myself to start doing housework. Clean here clean there lolx... my gf told me must bed rest after ET, I was like "huh seriously?" keep laying down making me more groggy leh
Ayo... u should relax... guess no need to bedrest but dun do anything that requires physical strength. Best is to watch drama =)

Not on confinement now.
Errr... No need to bed rest la. Though u got time now can lie more in bed if u are the type who enjoys napping.
Don't exert urself with housework la! Leave it to ur hubby!! ;)

Hi ladies, do you experience OHSS - bloatedness during 2ww? I having after ER and then it goes off after 1 week... Now the bloatedness is coming back again that I can't stand straight... Is it normal?

Hi ladies, do you experience OHSS - bloatedness during 2ww? I having after ER and then it goes off after 1 week... Now the bloatedness is coming back again that I can't stand straight... Is it normal?
I heard OHSS returning is a sign of BFP... I nv had it so can't comment. Hope u have good news next wk.

i always had bloatedness later part of the tww due to the inserts. once was with bfp while other 2 times bfn. By now you can try hpt?

It's getting more and more painful now.. I walk like a old woman... Hubby wan to me see a doc as its has been like 3 days..

It's getting more and more painful now.. I walk like a old woman... Hubby wan to me see a doc as its has been like 3 days..
It could be ohss. After embryo attached to the womb, hcg will be released and hcg causes ohss. As the level increase, ohss will get more severe. U should check with your doctor a sap to be safe.

Discharge is very normal... It is because of the utrogestan... Causes super a lot of dischargw. Don't worry.
this tww is too long, some symptoms seems to be normal but I will start to worry... just wan to be more assured
U said cycle completed means u conceive successfully?

this tww is too long, some symptoms seems to be normal but I will start to worry... just wan to be more assured
U said cycle completed means u conceive successfully?
Yes my last cycle conceived successfully and gave birth two months ago. But it took a few cycles before having this baby.
Ya tww is really quite tortorous... Just hang in there, take each day at a time, don't read too much into symptoms cos the medicines will give symptoms on their own...

Yes my last cycle conceived successfully and gave birth two months ago. But it took a few cycles before having this baby.
Ya tww is really quite tortorous... Just hang in there, take each day at a time, don't read too much into symptoms cos the medicines will give symptoms on their own...
Happy for u!!! I'm sure u gonna pass is baby dust ya... Are u taking care of baby on your own?

Happy for u!!! I'm sure u gonna pass is baby dust ya... Are u taking care of baby on your own?
Haha my bb dust is not v good cos i had a few unsuccessful cycles before! But sure! Yes I am taking care of bb on my own. When u have ur own bb things are really different, u will forget all abt the stress of injection, scan, tww. I hope u will get to experience it this round!

Haha my bb dust is not v good cos i had a few unsuccessful cycles before! But sure! Yes I am taking care of bb on my own. When u have ur own bb things are really different, u will forget all abt the stress of injection, scan, tww. I hope u will get to experience it this round!
Aiya the baby dust on d successful wan la! Jia you lo mummy!

Aiya the baby dust on d successful wan la! Jia you lo mummy!
Hi mei... yup! Just the thought of holding the LO braves me on this ivf journey. They are just so cute... =)
Do you still have any frozen left? Btw, how old are u?

Hi mei... yup! Just the thought of holding the LO braves me on this ivf journey. They are just so cute... =)
Do you still have any frozen left? Btw, how old are u?
Yup honestly i think as long as u try u will have ur baby one day..
I nv have any frozen as my response to meds is bad, always 1-2 embryos for ET only.
I am 31 this yr...

Thumb up for your perservance! Luckily, u started TTC young. Woah... that's means u finished all your govt grant. Per fresh cycle under THH, would you know much is the estimated bill?

I think bill is largely based on how much medication u take. What is the amt and name of the stimulation drug u are taking?

Back