(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

ask ur hubby to choose something he likes. he pays for it and you dont have to waste money buying something that he doesnt want to carry. hee.. :D

the one we had was quite light when emptied... but hubby now thinks too kiddish... o_Oo_O:(:( and is looking at other bag... for me i find it ok... when baby old enuff can get him to carry on his own le... =X

ask ur hubby to choose something he likes. he pays for it and you dont have to waste money buying something that he doesnt want to carry. hee.. :D

we do it in such away... all doc visits i pay... for baby stuff all he pay... so the current bag is paid by him... only scared later he see spiderman diaper bag... that is it! it is not a matter of who pay... but... just cannot imagine spiderman diaper bag with baby and myself while shopping...

@Faith&Hope0902 Ju ju be is also selling on Kulily.com, but just the more current range. Amazon has a huge range of designs. There is a very limited range at Maternity Exchange but if you want to feel out the material and weight you can check it out there :)

Anyone of u suffering from indigestion? I am going to popby to gynae clinic to check. Last night, didn't sleep well at all. Plus my job also very tense up. I also took half day off yesterday to rest my mind.

Btw, there's a free diaper bag in the sg50 gift pack, great eastern, posb bank also giving. Just need to register.

Ingestion? Maybe eaten dinner too late and will have ingestion? How many week now? I have ingestion whenever I take oily food and feels like the food is choked up to the chest and hard to breathe. See if gynea can give you something safe to relieve ingestion. Take care. Oh. pregnant women need a lot of sleep, I realised if I didn't get enough sleep, I will feel very sick the whole day too. Take lots of rest.

By the way, How do you register for free diaper bag?

Ingestion? Maybe eaten dinner too late and will have ingestion? How many week now? I have ingestion whenever I take oily food and feels like the food is choked up to the chest and hard to breathe. See if gynea can give you something safe to relieve ingestion. Take care. Oh. pregnant women need a lot of sleep, I realised if I didn't get enough sleep, I will feel very sick the whole day too. Take lots of rest.

The sg50 gift pack is given to us once u give birth, no need to register actually. Now the hospital has one stop registration for baby bonus n etc, just get your hubby to go admission office to register for u once u give birth will do. TMC also has gift pack besides the sg50 gift pack that we will be getting.

http://www.heybaby.sg/sg50baby/

@Universalwingz, I asked my doctor this morning... perhaps he is not pro medication... he ask me to take milk before sleep... should help (this is despite me telling him it seems to be worst after taking soya bean milk yesterday T.T) and he was saying something like it is harmless.... I am like @.@[/QUOTE]

I actually drank milk also....but no use...the acid wanna come out when lying down cannot stop one...

@Universalwingz, I asked my doctor this morning... perhaps he is not pro medication... he ask me to take milk before sleep... should help (this is despite me telling him it seems to be worst after taking soya bean milk yesterday T.T) and he was saying something like it is harmless.... I am like @.@

I actually drank milk also....but no use...the acid wanna come out when lying down cannot stop one...[/QUOTE]

I fully understand and know how you felt because I am suffering just like you! the flow is like up and down... I ended up sitting to sleep this morning... (woke up to go washroom @ 4am... acid decided to play games with me since then... by the time i really managed to sleep 6am liao... T.T)

Just finish my scan with gynae. My girl turned upside down alrdy?! Lol. Gynae give me a syrup to take for the indigestion. I don't really drink milk as I am lactose intolerant. So my gynae give me supplements which include the calcium tablets which I took everyday and my girl is growing fine till date. At first I also very worried how to feed her when I can't take milk, so I eat other stuff that have calcium too. E.g. Orange juice, yogurt, soya bean. And I put on 2 kg also. :)

Just finish my scan with gynae. My girl turned upside down alrdy?! Lol. Gynae give me a syrup to take for the indigestion. I don't really drink milk as I am lactose intolerant. So my gynae give me supplements which include the calcium tablets which I took everyday and my girl is growing fine till date. At first I also very worried how to feed her when I can't take milk, so I eat other stuff that have calcium too. E.g. Orange juice, yogurt, soya bean. And I put on 2 kg also. :)

They will keep turning around lar. A lot of space inside to do gymnastics now haha. Actually dark green veg and ikan bilis are also a good source of calcium! :)

@tethysea Yours a lot of space ah? I just did my scan this morning and he looks so cramped! :D:D:D And sucking thumb cos nowhere to turn.

Really envy you. I have to wait for 2 more week for next scan. My colleagues in the office said my tummy looks big for 5 months. I hope I am not over-eating too much. Long wait to next scan....

@Universalwingz, I asked my doctor this morning... perhaps he is not pro medication... he ask me to take milk before sleep... should help (this is despite me telling him it seems to be worst after taking soya bean milk yesterday T.T) and he was saying something like it is harmless.... I am like @.@

I actually drank milk also....but no use...the acid wanna come out when lying down cannot stop one...[/QUOTE]

You can go to normal GP and ask him to give you Gaviscon. Instant relief and effective. It is safe for pregnant ladies. even stated so on the label.

Went for chk up ytd. Suddenly has brown discharge was ask to hospitalise n mc for 1 mth but I didn't wan to.. so end up 2 wk mc bed rest at hm.. gynae say it's infection.. but why infection has blood clot.. and she's afraid tat I might have contraction.. Joe has infection gotta do wif contraction any idea

@Faith&Hope0902 I know... we are always counting down so hard to the next scan :p Actually I think we are quite pampered in the sense that many of us do monthly antenatal checkups and scans from week 6 or so. My foreigner ex-colleagues are surprised at this, it seems a norm in some countries to only start seeing their gynae / midwife from week 18 onwards, before that they just confirm pregnancy with GP. Imagine us having to cluelessly wait at home until then!

Just had my 20 week scan yesterday and took 30mins as baby refuse to turn over to see the face features. Doc complain her hand very tired from scanning and I have ti keep switching sides to make baby move. Doc said baby at 301g and is within the range. Lucky not overweight!

blood is coming from anus or vagina ? if from anus, no cause for alarm. its probably due to constipation or harder stools or you force too hard while trying to poo. most likely just a skin tear that will heal by itself after time.

if otherwise, do see the doctor immediately

I have blood when I go toilet to poo. Should I monitor or go to see doctor? Anyone here around this time to advise?

blood is coming from anus or vagina ? if from anus, no cause for alarm. its probably due to constipation or harder stools or you force too hard while trying to poo. most likely just a skin tear that will heal by itself after time.

if otherwise, do see the doctor immediately

It's from the anus, after that I poo 2 more times left a little blood strings. Thus morning I poo no more blood. It took me some effort last nite. The stool are hard and sharp kind of feeling.. Shocked to see so much more. Thanks a lot, I will monitor for today and tomo again

hard stools are quite common for us now from time to time when preggy. my gynae advised to cut down on iron and calcium pills till situation eases as these cause constipation. you might want to stop eating them for now and see if there is an improvement.

Hope this helps ! :)

It's from the anus, after that I poo 2 more times left a little blood strings. Thus morning I poo no more blood. It took me some effort last nite. The stool are hard and sharp kind of feeling.. Shocked to see so much more. Thanks a lot, I will monitor for today and tomo again

hard stools are quite common for us now from time to time when preggy. my gynae advised to cut down on iron and calcium pills till situation eases as these cause constipation. you might want to stop eating them for now and see if there is an improvement.

Hope this helps ! :)

Thank you very much for the help. My next appoint is next month 24 and its kkh, so see doc very difficult. :(

I actually drank milk also....but no use...the acid wanna come out when lying down cannot stop one...

You can go to normal GP and ask him to give you Gaviscon. Instant relief and effective. It is safe for pregnant ladies. even stated so on the label.[/QUOTE]
Really? I'll try it, thanks!

You can go to normal GP and ask him to give you Gaviscon. Instant relief and effective. It is safe for pregnant ladies. even stated so on the label.
Really? I'll try it, thanks![/QUOTE]

Ya, I had acid reflux during my first trimester and I took gaviscon which helps alot. I asked my gynae and he says it is safe as well.

Has any mommies felt your little one's kick yet?

I have been feeling a lot of movements and sometimes it feels like a kick. But when I put my hand on the area, the feeling stopped and I am not sure... I still have 2 more weeks till my next appointment and hoping to feel her kicks before that...

@haruharu I intend to go to Como shambhala as they are more weekend classes.

I have been feeling a lot of movements and sometimes it feels like a kick. But when I put my hand on the area, the feeling stopped and I am not sure... I still have 2 more weeks till my next appointment and hoping to feel her kicks before that...

My wife ask me how is it feel like when there is a kick? Cramp feeling?

I guess cos the tummy still have alot of space thus when using hand to touch dont really feel it. This is my #3 and 1st flutter felt on 13th week. 15wks onwards can feel sommersaulting almost every hour and just as im typing .. im now 17th wk

I think I ve felt my gal kick me.. Last week I lie still in bed and waited. Felt a few kicks which I'm sure it's not gas. Over the last few days very once in a while. :D:D but the moment I asked my hubby to place his hand on my tummy and wait, no more kicks. The moment he remove his hands, the kicks starts again :p:p

This morning I suddenly vomit again. Sigh. Then now better. Bought bird nest to drink as my mum n colleagues all say is good for baby's skin n complexion. But the cost involved...$$$

This morning I suddenly vomit again. Sigh. Then now better. Bought bird nest to drink as my mum n colleagues all say is good for baby's skin n complexion. But the cost involved...$$$

my mum said best not to drink those already canned as it contains preservatives. Try to buy those by gram (no need to go for those ultra ex bread) and make it yourself every weekend

Hi Mummies to be!

I am new to this forum. My EDD is also in Dec 2015. Can I ask if any of you know of any pregnancy exercise classes available in the west? Most of the ones I googled are in town area.
Am excited about my appointment in August. Should know the baby's gender that day.

@ahockz well, I just feel movements in my tummy which is not gas or anything.. and sometimes, just feel like something is kicking me from inside my tummy.

@DesperateMummyWannabe same here! But I do notice that these feelings occurs more often during the day in office. Too bad for the husband.. :p

@ahockz well, I just feel movements in my tummy which is not gas or anything.. and sometimes, just feel like something is kicking me from inside my tummy.

@DesperateMummyWannabe same here! But I do notice that these feelings occurs more often during the day in office. Too bad for the husband.. :p

@YahisaMai Mine was only stronger since last Thurs or Fri . Over the weekend also . But when im back in office today didnt feel anything yet. Read online and webby said if mummy is busy, the baby will move lesser. Only when we rest or sit still then baby will move more. Im so looking forward to my gal's next kick/punch. Can literally feel my belly being 'pushed' :D:D

Dear Mummies-To-Be:

I'm a new member & my EDD is in early Dec. This is my 1st pregnancy. May I know how do I join the relevant whatsappn chat group or FB page for discussion?

Thanks!

Back