(2016/03) March 2016 Babies!!

Does anyone have night sickness instead of morning sickness? I'm feeling terrible at night these 2 days..
me too! i have been getting night sickness the past few days but I read that nausea feeling can be in the morning, afternoon or even night. What do you do when you experience the night sickness, Jeannie?

Hi mummies and mummes-to-be :)
Tested positive last weekend and i'm extremely new to this world. Looking forward to learn from everybody!
Having my 1st appt with Dr Irene Chua in 2 weeks time! By any chance is anyone seeing Dr Irene Chua as well?

Thanks Rachel for creating the fb group.
plse add me [email protected] Thank you!!

@happychar

Strangely, I also feel hungry at the same time..haha..dunno what my body wants..so I will smell my medicated oil and eat some bread..Now very essential to have bread at home to munch on from time to time.

I just bought some sweets..not sure if they will help.

Hi all, I am at my 5th week. :)
Feeling nausea as usual. :eek:
This is my 2nd pregnancy. :D
Kindly add me in the fb grp.;)
Fb nick: Eva Tan

hi Rachel, I hv received your friend request but hv not received the invite to join the secret fb group. Can help me? Thanks :)

hello mummies to be! I'm expecting my first and tested positive over the weekend too. supposed to be at 5 weeks but the Gynae wasn't able to see the gestational sac during ultrasound so "downgraded" me to 4 weeks.

pretty at lost at what to do, hope to learn from you all :)

Cal, u can arrange for an earlier appt with your Gynae. Week6+ onwards will be good. If visit private Gynae then will see the same Gynae throughout.

Thanks Rachel. My gynae's earliest appt available is on 13 August, by then im already 8 weeks. Now im very worried, wondering if baby is growing well. This is my first pregnancy after trying for quite awhile. And i was taking chinese form of laxative for 2 weeks plus before finding out im pregnant.
i went to dr fong yang last friday, wanted to do a scan but he said is too early to see anything so i did blood test to test for hcg and progesterone level. Result is supposed to be out on friday itself but didn't. And sat still no result. Today clinic is closed. Hopefully i can find out the result first thing tomorrow. The waiting is killing me. And i have no pregnancy symptoms except painful boobs.

Hi all mummies to be... i'm new here to the forum. was supposed go for my 1st ivf consultation with prof wong nuh but tested positive 3 days before the appt. I still find it unbelievable.. due date probably 22 March. Prof wong put me on progesterone shots twice a week for every week and i'm also on the tablets twice a day. was wondering if anyone here had to do the shots too and any side effects so far?
Hormones be it taken orally or jab can have undesirable side effects depending on individual but mostly it just more serious PMS symptoms

hello mummies to be! I'm expecting my first and tested positive over the weekend too. supposed to be at 5 weeks but the Gynae wasn't able to see the gestational sac during ultrasound so "downgraded" me to 4 weeks.

pretty at lost at what to do, hope to learn from you all :)
Did ur gynae use transvaginal scan or the normal ultrasound. Cos so early should use the earlier

For mummies without any symptoms pls thank your lucky stars okie, cos i was like this with my first born and it was a breeze. It not necessary for every pregnancy to have bad side effects.
For those who are exp bad symptoms, jia you! Now this round i seriously only felt human for a few hours each day. Haha

Did ur gynae use transvaginal scan or the normal ultrasound. Cos so early should use the earlier

Hi starfantasy84, he used the normal abdominal u/s scan. Was feeling uneasy when we couldn't see anything but urine test done at clinic was (faint) positive... going back in another week for checkup, hopefully able to see something.

Congrats on your #2!

For mummies without any symptoms pls thank your lucky stars okie, cos i was like this with my first born and it was a breeze. It not necessary for every pregnancy to have bad side effects.
For those who are exp bad symptoms, jia you! Now this round i seriously only felt human for a few hours each day. Haha

Totally agree. I was on drip for a few times with my 1st one, i wasn't even able to sip juice or water. This time i am not spared from the preg sickness too :(, just hope it will not be as bad as the previous round.

Totally agree. I was on drip for a few times with my 1st one, i wasn't even able to sip juice or water. This time i am not spared from the preg sickness too :(, just hope it will not be as bad as the previous round.

My 1st preg was not much morning sickness but this one I already vomit more that my whole 1st pregnancy and got spotting and bleeding too. Every pregnancy is ready different

Hi ladies! Glad to know another new group of friends! My edd is estimated March based on calculation. This is my #2. My #1 is 3yr old this yr.
would like some advice, I dunno if I shld go back to my previous gynae at TMC coz the r/s with him was so so only n he didn't managed to deliver for me coz he was outstation. Was thinking to try kkh but need advice like who do u recommend coz I dunno any gynae from there n there's so many to choose from. My previous gynae was my sister's gynae. How does it work at KKh, I mean is it like private doc too, every time I go I see the same doc? The charges lower or similar to private?

Does anyone have night sickness instead of morning sickness? I'm feeling terrible at night these 2 days..
my sickness is called whole bl00dy day sickness... i feel dizzy, nausea and vomit 24/7.. and im week 6 now... how to survive until full term?!?!?!

me too! i have been getting night sickness the past few days but I read that nausea feeling can be in the morning, afternoon or even night. What do you do when you experience the night sickness, Jeannie?

for me, i lie down and pray that i will feel better soon.. and slap alot of medicated oil all over my face and body :confused:

useless... because i hate raw ginger taste.. just 1 sip, i vomit more out.... super jialat...
i do have anti-nausea pills though which helps... gynae say if worsen, then must go for drip
Oh no. Yeah I heard the drip helps a little. For me so far everything is ok expect the on n off spotting. :(

hi all i am 7 weeks pregnant. i experienced nausea and food aversion since week 5. i saw the doc on week 6 but strangely aft that my nausea disappeared! is that normal? i thought morning sickness will last the whole of 1st trimester. i had some spotting last week and went for ultrasound again but everything was ok.. my EDD is 11 march 2016 :)

Hi starfantasy84, he used the normal abdominal u/s scan. Was feeling uneasy when we couldn't see anything but urine test done at clinic was (faint) positive... going back in another week for checkup, hopefully able to see something.

Congrats on your #2!
It's normal if u use normal ultrasound. I wonder why gyane did not use trans vaginal. Then u should be able to see the sac better

my sickness is called whole bl00dy day sickness... i feel dizzy, nausea and vomit 24/7.. and im week 6 now... how to survive until full term?!?!?!
If u r lucky should last only till end of 1st trimester. Else just have to grind and bear thru it. I also having a hard time this round.. Haha

i can't agree more with you all about the whole day sickness. >_< sometimes i don't know whether to vomit or eat and vomit. choose one! i always try the eat little and hold it there...don't vomit. sit, rest and breathe till the nausea is slightly better. the best is sleep, because cannot feel the nausea.

If private suite Gynae then chgs no diff fr private hospital. If public type then u will see diff Gynae at every check up & any Gynae can deliver u. The rate is definitely so so much cheaper,

i am under pte at KKH but am going to AMK satellite clinic. my doc is Prof Han. have seen him for 1 visit so far. he's quite nice and friendly. hope he's ok with either natural or c-sect cuz i want a c-sect!

Hi ladies! Glad to know another new group of friends! My edd is estimated March based on calculation. This is my #2. My #1 is 3yr old this yr.
would like some advice, I dunno if I shld go back to my previous gynae at TMC coz the r/s with him was so so only n he didn't managed to deliver for me coz he was outstation. Was thinking to try kkh but need advice like who do u recommend coz I dunno any gynae from there n there's so many to choose from. My previous gynae was my sister's gynae. How does it work at KKh, I mean is it like private doc too, every time I go I see the same doc? The charges lower or similar to private?

Hi, I'm seeing Dr Khoo Chong Kiat @ KKH The Private Suite. Charges are base on individual visits. no package like other private hospital/clinic. My Oscar test and Detailed scan cost me almost $600 while I had both test in bundle with TMC during #2 time like $423 (I still keep those receipts.) So KKH definitely more ex than private. But Im comfortable with Dr Khoo, as previously during #1 time I switch gynae to him as previous gynae I felt abit irresponsible. And very nice Dr Khoo still take me in @ 7.5mths in year 2013. Had a chemical preg last year and he helped me do a cyst removal after the MC. This march finally got preg again after trying for months for #2 and hub felt we should go back to him since he see thru my #1 preg and my mc. But still heartache at the money part lah~ Cuz more ex than private. Hope this help you. Dr Khoo is very nice and cool gynae. His words are very assuring. =)

Am now @ 23 weeks. =) Congrats on your positive and jiayou!

twin_wk6.jpg

i having twins... 1 is wk6 day2, another is wk6 day4..
gynae say growth is good, heart beat also good...

hi all i am 7 weeks pregnant. i experienced nausea and food aversion since week 5. i saw the doc on week 6 but strangely aft that my nausea disappeared! is that normal? i thought morning sickness will last the whole of 1st trimester. i had some spotting last week and went for ultrasound again but everything was ok.. my EDD is 11 march 2016 :)
that's good news!!!! i praying every single day that my morning sickness will disappear asap..
my gynae say i'm not eating enough and i need to try harder

that's good news!!!! i praying every single day that my morning sickness will disappear asap..
my gynae say i'm not eating enough and i need to try harder

oh so that is good news not bad news right? haha got me worried.. can you keep anything down? i ate lots of bread with peanut butter and meiji crackers during nausea period.

oh so that is good news not bad news right? haha got me worried.. can you keep anything down? i ate lots of bread with peanut butter and meiji crackers during nausea period.
today eat 3 mouths of egg mayo sandwiches for breakfast... will continue during lunch... and dinner maybe...

just bought sea band, morning sickness tea and preggie pop drops in iherb... hopefully will helps me...

Guess that's why ur MS is so bad. Did ur gynae give u the drip?

although im not eating well, but i still can intake liquid... so not dehydrated, so no need drip...
gynae also say if now i feeling bad, prepared to get worse later on because is twins... :eek::confused:
dun really kw how to survive... maybe really need to clear all my leaves and take unpaid leave to sleep at home 24/7

Back