WTG: NDP tickets

Hi I am interested. National Day is my hubby's birthday. It would be great if we could have the tickets to celebrate with the nation.
We have been balloting for years but no luck since.
Would greatly appreciate if you could PM me or whatsapp me at 94304916.
Many thanks.

Hi, is the tickets available? Possible if i can have 2 or 3 tickets pls? Was celebrating my son 6th Birthday. He really wants to go to NDP badly but unsure on how to get the tickets. Would appreciate it if u could bless me with 2 or 3 tickets. As i got a 4yo daughter as well but if you grant me 2 tickets will just go with my son as im a single parent . Pls help me to fulfill his wish, as i dont know where to get or buy from. U can contact me at 90438401 if u consider to bless me thank you in Advanced.

I have 6 ndp tickets to giveaway to suitable families.
Hi, is the tickets available? Possible if i can have 2 or 3 tickets pls? Was celebrating my son 6th Birthday. He really wants to go to NDP badly but unsure on how to get the tickets. Would appreciate it if u could bless me with 2 or 3 tickets. As i got a 4yo daughter as well but if you grant me 2 tickets will just go with my son as im a single parent . Pls help me to fulfill his wish, as i dont know where to get or buy from. U can contact me at 90438401 if u consider to bless me thank you in Advanced.

Hi mummy babythumb, I really hope tat I can get the ndp tickets for my old folks in their 76+ 80's advance ages to see the jubliee years Singapore thanks! Just hope that I can fulfill their wish to bring them to be able to see SG 50 NDP.

Hi

can I get two so that I can bring my grandparents who are pioneers generation. My grandma have been in the hospital in and out the last few months due to her poor health and watching ndp would really make her very very happy.

Thank you so much ..

I would like to queue for 2 tkts. Not been to any NDP ever since it is held outside National Stadium and no luck in the ballot for years either (sigh...)

I have 6 ndp tickets to giveaway to suitable families.
Hi am a unwed single mum with a 19 months daughter since when am born, I never have a chance to watch in the live. mostly is on TV. I heard a lot of people mentioned the live is more excited then you experience in TV.
So this time I not sure will I been blessed for 3 tickets as I wish my mum surgery on eye next Thursday 16-07-2015 is fine and I hope I can bring her to watch and feel the atmosphere.
But still thanks you for blessing out to us like neither been to national stadium to watch at all.
May God blessed you and your family.
Kris

Not sure if any is still available? I would very much like to bring my elderly parents who are pioneers and my little girl there. Would really hope my parents will have the chance to go once in their lifetime.

Hi!
Since few years back, I've tried to ballot for my family (10 of us) but none of us ever have the luck to get the tickets.
Have always promised my nephew & niece to bring them there but never had the chance to. Seeing how excited they are whenever they see the tv advertisement on ndp parade, am really guilty for disappointing them again and again.
Will be more than grateful if I can have 3 tickets. Anyone who have extra ticket and willing to give away, please contact me at 91258025, will be really really grateful! Thanks

Hi,

I had been trying to get 6 tickets for 6 of us to attend the parade but no luck. would appreciate if given the chance to bring my 4 kids this yr. thanks.

Would like to join in the Q..... I have been balloting for many years but not successful.
Hope to get blessed by you to bring my family .

Reserved yesterday as soon as I posted and taken today. too many responses, so sorry cannot answer everyone.
My inbox had suddenly flooded so fast in less than half an hour so had to block it yesterday.

Last edited:

Back