(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

are babies movement like.. hmmm bubbles inside? im already coming wk 21, no obvious kicks.. jus more frequently felt the pop feeling inside, and mostly felt when im at rest. while walking, not so much

Yes. Starting it feels like bubbles popping in ur tummy... Then the bubble will get "bigger" then I will start to feel some little kicks and punches....

U don't normally feel baby is moving when u are active (walking, working) cos baby feels like it's being rocked to sleep.. But once u are lying down, sitting watching tv, basically when u move less, u will be able to feel baby's movement...

Try to lie down and focus on the baby if u wanna feel it..

I am having #2 so I felt the bubbles at wk18 onwards. Kicks/punches felt at wk20. Now at wk24, I can feel movements quite regular (like every 2hrs)...

For first time mum, u will start to feel kicks between wk18-22...

anyone has their MS symptom re-beginning? At Wk 21, suddenly the food is like indigestable though i never eat a lot, and food is up ard chest area that kind. felt bloated and cant rest well.. it was all gone for my MS but nw re-coming back.

Me me! I'm in week 22. I have a feeling that my MS coming back! Same symptoms as you.. I don't eat a lot yet suffer from indigestion and last week I 'merlion' after few times of coughing. Gosh..

Me me! I'm in week 22. I have a feeling that my MS coming back! Same symptoms as you.. I don't eat a lot yet suffer from indigestion and last week I 'merlion' after few times of coughing. Gosh..
Im so glad im not alone... i ve a pretty gd 1st trim with minimal vomitting but i m jus bloated back den. So glad when its gone but nw it came back. I tot trim 2 is the best trim with minimal unwell? Wonder hw long this will go on...

Is it MS caused by reflux or heartburn? You can try sitting inclined at 45 degrees angle with pillows propped behind you after meals instead of sitting upright.

hi all, my edd is oct 2015. but i think might b earlier as i am expecting triplets :eek:..

pls add me on the mommies group. [email protected] Thanks in adv

Hi I added you by mistake. Our mommies group is only for mommies, as sometimes they want to share more intimate details, that they do not feel comfortable discussing with males in the group. Please kindly ignore the email invite. Thank you.

Dear Mummies,

I want to sell my Almost New Combi well comfort stroller @ $250.

- used less than 5 times
- FREE Delivery

Interested please email to :
[email protected]

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

i'm currently looking for a vegetarian confinement nanny... any one has recommendation?
can be day time or full time (but need to share the room with me or sleep in the living room as i don't have any room for her ... :(

Hello mummy-to-be,
I am new here. Little one going to due in October.

How's all mummy-to-be doing so far? All well prepared by now?

i'm currently looking for a vegetarian confinement nanny... any one has recommendation?
can be day time or full time (but need to share the room with me or sleep in the living room as i don't have any room for her ... :(
i can check around for u, i m using mdm yue. she's coming to my place today to collect her deposit.

alternatively, i find that alot of pple here use PEM, u can try specifying your requirements to them, perhaps they have some available selections.

How many lessons are there? Is it once a week? Ideally, I would think it would be good if lessons end by week 36-38. Sometimes baby will come out early :D

hi, this is the program for KKH. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20150630_0001.pdf
    685.9 KB · Views: 315
Hi ladies, can I ask, for those who are taking neurogain brand fish oil, what is the difference between the blue and the red packaging one? Any of your gyne prescribed the red packaging one?

Hi ladies, can I ask, for those who are taking neurogain brand fish oil, what is the difference between the blue and the red packaging one? Any of your gyne prescribed the red packaging one?

Hi the difference btwn the 2 is the mg.

Red 300mg
Blue 500mg

My Gynae prescribed blue one for me (from NUH) but I know KKH prescribed the red one.

Hi Mummies, do you happen to have a new born baby checklist with estimated pricing? Can you pls kindly share with me?
Planning to get some stuffs from the upcoming fairs, but I not sure what are the items and pricing I should be looking at ....

Hi mummies, has anyone encountered hematoma (blood clot) in the womb during pregnancy? Please share your experience! Thank u~

Back