Do ur own small business - selling stuff online

There is a free training that teach you how to
1) Boost your online business.
2) Attract people to your website.
3) Pick the right product and platform.
4) Increase sales and traffic.

I'm interested to attend. Anyone joining? Pls pm me.

Hihi

Flea market! Good idea!
Flea market need a lot of stock?
Maybe can share with those mummies who hope to try out.

u know sometime..community center has such? The rental per day is jus $50.

For flea market, you need to choose the right location and have a lot of stocks.
Last time i do try flea market and the business is like so so... long hours and tiring.

A good way to start online biz. .

If you want me to help order, let me know.
I trying to buy more to become VIP
Screenshot_2015-06-25-20-51-18.png

Blurybear

How to reach out to others if they are not your friends in fb? U mention share to fb group. Which fb group huh?

And also how much to charge for packaging ? I am new to this. If seller ask this question how to answer ? Must go sg post to check?

I am interested to do online biz too . Cos I wan to work at home while can look after my kids.

Tupperware products are competitive . But profit is very high. Unless we wan to set up a booth to sell.

Anyone wanna partnership to explore more? I actually is new n also need guidance .

when i sell tupperware products, i usually ask buyer to self collect at my convenience. if they cant and would like to opt for normal mail. i will bubble wrap it and mail in polymailer or box. but i charge them according to the box size. and also state that i will not be liable for lost or damage mail.

Hi where u buy the bubble wrap from? I think for Tupperware products difficult to deliver by post unless is really small items. For clothings wise where u get the packaging materials ?

hehehe.. i only mail eco bottles etc. those small small items.
bubble wrap can buy from bookshop, singpost etc..
polymailer i get from taobao. cos i always buy direct. if u need i can sell to u lah. i still have abt 70 pcs. will be buying soon again to top up. or u want to tag along my purchase u let me know.

hi
actually should depend how much time/$$ spent on the online biz.
if you are "full time" on it, sourcing for goods/build up your network/spend some fee to sell in Q00 or forum,
I think amount should be 1 or 2k per month?
Any online seller keen to give more advice ? ;)

I have a mummy friend who used to do online business while working full time. what she shared with me was that its very time consuming and you have to stock up goods and she have goods ended up unsold. The taking of orders, sending out orders and also meeting up to pass the items etc. In the end the profit was not really much and not worth the effort.

Hi leling
haha , i do agreed. Unless is big biz, otherwise really cant compare an online biz with a full time job.
Maybe it take a few years to build the business.
But then online biz , it has the "freedom", one is not office bound.

Hi apple79
Ya something i do feel that too..
Very time consuming and profit might not be high to worth the effort.

Hoping any "successful" entrepreneurs to share those who are interested to do online biz.

She is doing some franchise business now and initially she just did the work at home (after she became a sahm) with business partners and in few mths time she hit 4 digit income and has not dropped since. She told me is the best business she has been in so far and she has tried doing quite a number of business. She gain health, $ and time and is able to add value to people life. I was sceptical but indeed I saw it happened to her and she is pulling me to join her. so now while working full time , I am doing this part time with spare time in office, aim is to get out of the full time job. As mummy, we all want to spend time with our little ones, but yet in Singapore with high cost of living, we need to work to sustain the household expenses.

My cousin is a very successful entrepreneur in China. Manufacturer of lingerie and underwear for girls, boys and men. I have wonderful source to get unlimited supply of goods without a paying a single cent (赊账)。

However, throughout these 6 years, I haven't met a trustworthy or keen in doing business partner.

有经商命财运亨通的人偏偏不做生意,没做生意的命竟搞到血本无归的人很多。

My current job is comfortable, but no intention of resigning. No time to do online business by myself. :-( 要找可靠的合伙人实在不容易。

Last edited:
My cousin is a very successful entrepreneur in China. Manufacturer of lingerie and underwear for girls, boys and men. I have wonderful source to get unlimited supply of goods without a paying a single cent (赊账)。

However, throughout these 6 years, I haven't met a trustworthy or keen in doing business partner.

有经商命财运亨通的人偏偏不做生意,没做生意的命竟搞到血本无归的人很多。

My current job is comfortable, but no intention of resigning. No time to do online business by myself. :-( 要找可靠的合伙人实在不容易。

要找可靠的合伙人实在不容易 - I agreed with you if open a shop with a business partner.

Setup own biz is not easy.. which need to
I have a mummy friend who used to do online business while working full time. what she shared with me was that its very time consuming and you have to stock up goods and she have goods ended up unsold. The taking of orders, sending out orders and also meeting up to pass the items etc. In the end the profit was not really much and not worth the effort.

I feel it is not easier if you are doing push selling online business, need to take orders, sending order, stock up goods, have to liaise with the buyer, accomdate their time, etc. I am like apple79, has a part time online business but I don't need to do any push sell products at all. I gain health, $$. The company has it own office globally, it has a system which got guarantee passive income weekly/monthly to my bank. I just follow their given SOP.

I feel it is not easier if you are doing push selling online business, need to take orders, sending order, stock up goods, have to liaise with the buyer, accomdate their time, etc. I am like apple79, has a part time online business but I don't need to do any push sell products at all. I gain health, $$. The company has it own office globally, it has a system which got guarantee passive income weekly/monthly to my bank. I just follow their given SOP.

Hi maplemummy, what kind of online business are you doing rite now? Can PM me? I'm looking for extra money on top of my full time job.

Hi maplemummy, what kind of online business are you doing rite now? Can PM me? I'm looking for extra money on top of my full time job.
Hi Lostkitty, I have PM you. The company is having a great promo for prospect partner & gave incentives as residual income as to celebrate it 10year anniversary. Once promo end, wait another chance.

Hi maplemummy,

Can I know what online business is that? Is it MLM?

Hi maplemummy,

Can I know what online business is that? Is it MLM?

In the current society, everywhere is MLM (pyramid structure) if I "hit" of what is your definition, right? Even school, working place, open your physical shop or company, etc.

My online business no sales target required, no long term commitment, flexible hours (based on my own schedule) & low capital to startup. If one day, due to some reason I can't work, I still can have this online business income coming in without worry.

If you keen, can pm me.

Dear Mummies

I'm seller at Carousel, Qoo10 and Lazada. Also doing 2 MLM. Future market tends to be online and MLM. I also just quit my full time work and stay home to do my online stuffs. :)

Dear Mummies

I'm seller at Carousel, Qoo10 and Lazada. Also doing 2 MLM. Future market tends to be online and MLM. I also just quit my full time work and stay home to do my online stuffs. :)

Wow... sin80, it is a big courage to quit a full time work & be sahm to do online business. Somemore, you are doing 2 MLM.... keep it up the good work!

Yes. I agreed, Future market is in the trend of online & MLM (everywhere is). Everywhere got business opportunities around... it is depend how you do it & make it a difference. :p

In the current society, everywhere is MLM (pyramid structure) if I "hit" of what is your definition, right? Even school, working place, open your physical shop or company, etc.

My online business no sales target required, no long term commitment, flexible hours (based on my own schedule) & low capital to startup. If one day, due to some reason I can't work, I still can have this online business income coming in without worry.

If you keen, can pm me.

Let me know if possible.

There is a free training that teach you how to
1) Boost your online business.
2) Attract people to your website.
3) Pick the right product and platform.
4) Increase sales and traffic.

I'm interested to attend. Anyone joining? Pls pm me.

Back