2016/01 Jan Babies

Missypenguin, i guess this is ur #1, so jus be cautious n rest well.

For #1, I was on 1-2 week MC for spotting.
With #2 and now #3, i continued working, but cut down walking n avoid carrying heavy stuff.

Take care n good luck.

Hey. Have any mummies experienced watery thin discharge, pale yellow color so far? I experienced it yesterday.. Some Internet forum says its normal, some say otherwise. I'm at 11 weeks now.
Its quite normal. in your next visit , you can mention and i think dr chan will do a swap to check for yeast infection which was prefectly normal but you need some medication .

Hi all,

I have been visiting a few gynae (sort of gynae shopping) and every time I see them, they will do an ultrasound scan. My mum told me that I should not have done all the ultrasound scans... does anyone actually see a gynae for the first time without ultrasound scan?

Thanks
YTing , normally gynea will check if the baby is growing well @your first visit if you are more than 5 wks.

Some gyneas have very complex machines and the scan cost $90 - 150 per scan. Some gyneas' machines are basic and the scan is not charged or cheaper. I only dont get scan when i am at NUH because scanning is done by another sonographer.

Hey. Have any mummies experienced watery thin discharge, pale yellow color so far? I experienced it yesterday.. Some Internet forum says its normal, some say otherwise. I'm at 11 weeks now.

Hi Dodolyn! If there is itch or discomfort, do check for yeast infection. I just recovered from one in my 10th week. I'm adding Intimaid (an excellent vaginal wash!) into my daily shower routine to be on the,safe side.

Dear ladies, any of uall on long medical leave since pregnancy instructed by gynae? Felt abit unbalanced & moody as i heard some negative comments abt me from workplace taking HL/Mc: ( i have went thru 2 miscarriages...of cos this current one is very precious. I also have some complications so gynae want me to rest until pregnancy stable then go back to work. Felt affected by the words. So sad.

YTing , normally gynea will check if the baby is growing well @your first visit if you are more than 5 wks.

Some gyneas have very complex machines and the scan cost $90 - 150 per scan. Some gyneas' machines are basic and the scan is not charged or cheaper. I only dont get scan when i am at NUH because scanning is done by another sonographer.

Thanks ccjt. I don't really mind the scans because it's quite assuring to see the baby growing weekly. But my mum is worried about the impact of having so many ultrasound... so i was just wondering if there's any negative impact on the baby.

Its quite normal. in your next visit , you can mention and i think dr chan will do a swap to check for yeast infection which was prefectly normal but you need some medication .
Hi ccjt, my next appointment would be in 3 weeks time though! So far no bad itchy. If there is some itch, I would air there and usually by the next 3 hours, the itch would be gone! Will remember to ask Dr Chan about it in my next visit!

Dear ladies, any of uall on long medical leave since pregnancy instructed by gynae? Felt abit unbalanced & moody as i heard some negative comments abt me from workplace taking HL/Mc: ( i have went thru 2 miscarriages...of cos this current one is very precious. I also have some complications so gynae want me to rest until pregnancy stable then go back to work. Felt affected by the words. So sad.
Hi mangoyoyo, I was on 3 weeks mc from week 5 to 7.. As I did not tell my colleagues about my pregnancy, they were very curious (and gossipy) and texted me to get some clues of what happened to me. I jux told them I'm having dizzy spells that make me unfit for work, doctor say to rest a lot. When I went back to work, my colleagues helped me a lot at work as they were afraid that I will go on long mc again!

Hi Mango,
i have hospitalisation leave since week 5 till week 11. Due to i have twins and i miscarriage 1 of them. I think right now, u should not think of what ppl saying about u, what u need to think is the wellness of ur baby, doc wont anyhow give u long mc unless u need it, somemore u say u have complication for this preg, then u need the mc even more. Bed rest more. Do watever is good for baby and u, other ppl is not ur concern now. Hack care them. U now preg, if ur boss fire u, u go MOM sue him. U take care hor. Dun think too much. Find some happy show to watch, maybe u just too bored. Jia you!

Hi mangoyoyo, I was on 3 weeks mc from week 5 to 7.. As I did not tell my colleagues about my pregnancy, they were very curious (and gossipy) and texted me to get some clues of what happened to me. I jux told them I'm having dizzy spells that make me unfit for work, doctor say to rest a lot. When I went back to work, my colleagues helped me a lot at work as they were afraid that I will go on long mc again!

Maybe my mc is extremely long. I start my mc from 5wks to nw which is 12wks. I also have no choice because really not stable. I don't bother abt colleagues.Its actually my boss to make very negative n unreasonable comments abt me. Its very nice of your colleagues to offer help. Regardless their intention but i feel we need some understanding and support during pregnancy.

Hi Mango,
i have hospitalisation leave since week 5 till week 11. Due to i have twins and i miscarriage 1 of them. I think right now, u should not think of what ppl saying about u, what u need to think is the wellness of ur baby, doc wont anyhow give u long mc unless u need it, somemore u say u have complication for this preg, then u need the mc even more. Bed rest more. Do watever is good for baby and u, other ppl is not ur concern now. Hack care them. U now preg, if ur boss fire u, u go MOM sue him. U take care hor. Dun think too much. Find some happy show to watch, maybe u just too bored. Jia you!
Hi kate, thanks for ur comforting words. I decided not to let this affect me anymore. Most important is my pregnancy now. Yep..he cant do anything to me now haha. If he dare to sack me...i will go complain him. He only dare to talk behind my back. I feel we women really undergo alot of physical and mental stress during pregnancy especially if we experience pregnancy losses before...even more fear n worries. But this stupid man still make unfair judgment on me. Yucks.

Hi mummies, think admin for the FB group is really busy and it's quite hard for me to post here cause I'm using mobile. Any mummies in the west would like to chat via watsapp? Limiting to a small group (10-15 maybe?) so that we can support each other throughout our pregnancy and of course while baby(ies) is(are) growing up. ;)

If keen, pls email me ur number - [email protected]

Hihi, we currently hv a wa chat grp too. Would you like to join our wa chat grp? If yes, pls email your hp no to me at [email protected] :)

I'm into my 11th week, and nausea has kind of disappeared suddenly. But in place of it, I have horrible rashes (red little bumps) on the soles of my feet and hands. It is slowly spreading outwards and the itch is getting to me. :(

I went to consult a GP and my gynae but both prescribed me with cream and calamine lotion that don't help at all. Any other mummies facing the same problem? Walking is getting more difficult with the rash and I'm getting blisters on my toes.

I'm into my 11th week, and nausea has kind of disappeared suddenly. But in place of it, I have horrible rashes (red little bumps) on the soles of my feet and hands. It is slowly spreading outwards and the itch is getting to me. :(

I went to consult a GP and my gynae but both prescribed me with cream and calamine lotion that don't help at all. Any other mummies facing the same problem? Walking is getting more difficult with the rash and I'm getting blisters on my toes.
Maybe u go national skin centre see doc, they will be more pro in skin problem, but must remember to tell them u r preg, then they will give u suitable cream to apply. Sometimes, too heaty also will have rashes de. Drink more plain water, urine more. Hope u recover soon.

Maybe u go national skin centre see doc, they will be more pro in skin problem, but must remember to tell them u r preg, then they will give u suitable cream to apply. Sometimes, too heaty also will have rashes de. Drink more plain water, urine more. Hope u recover soon.

Thank you, Kate! I'll ask my gynae to write me a referral to NSC if it worsens. I'm drinking as much plain water as possible. I hope that it won't stay till after end of pregnancy. Read that it may be prurigo and it usually follows till after baby is delivered. :O

Yay, 2016 mummies section is created!

Went for my gynae's checkup last minute today as I had some brown/red discharge. End up everything's fine and we can see waterbag which is a good sign.

Lil beanie is 5w2d as of today and appointment is 2 weeks later hoping to hear heartbeat!
Rmb your folic acid babes.

Hi Mxndy,

Can you please add me into the fb group? Cant seem to find any grp in fb. My EDD is on 9th Jan, currently in my 14 weeks and seeing doc ben neo from mt E orchard.

Have requested to join multiple times but no reponse. Hehe.

[email protected]

Thanks.

Hi Dodolyn,

Its normal. Im in my 13 weeks plus and i get discharge too. Just dont drink too much cold water.

Hello all Mummies!! Congrats!!! I'm a first time mum here! Am 10 weeks now and I'm going for my Oscar test on the 23rd July. My gynae is Dr W k Tan from TMC. She's a very nice and experienced doctor.. :)

Currently experiencing bloatness and gassy stomach..and lost quite a bit of weight. Any mums lost weight too?

I would like to be added in the fb page too.
[email protected] ( EDD 31st Jan 2016)
Thanks admin!

Hi blessed mummies to be.
I am a 1st time mum n am 40 years old. I am 13 weeks preggy n my edd is 7 jan. Just got results for Oscar n contemplating if should do harmony.
Looking for a gyne in dover area.
Suffering from bloated n gassy stomach too.

I would like to be added in the fb page too.
[email protected]
Thanks admin!

Had my Oscar test on 27th June but result is still not out. I have been told it will be available after 2 weeks. How long does it take for the results? Very worried.

Back