(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Out of curiosity, how come your edd on 19 dec but u only go for 2 scans so far? Did u opt to do Down syndrome test yet?

I did my first gynae scan in May only, then per month gynae visit.... so am currently in 16wks plus only.

I did my oscar test in June. Everything seems good. =) and we are so glad to hear that.

Next scan will be the 20wks scan in Aug.. =)

any mummies having dreams every night?? i go to bed nearly 10pm and these few nights have been having non stop dreams.. feeling more tired after waking up.

I have it too! but only recently then start have these dreams thru-out the night and wakes up automatically. never needed an alarm clock. felt super tired and sleepy from 10pm or earlier..

me too. I ate lots of ice cream actually. the weather is too hot !!

I juz ate whatever I felt like eating, din really skip anything unless it makes e MS bad. Drank bubble tea a few times also. Ate ice cream n yogurt too. Haha

high 5^ !

wa.. got decaf tea? i havent tried that before. which shop sells decaf tea?? can share ? :)

Me!!! Omg i'm a tea addict! When i realized i couldnt drink i crave so badly until i found out near my place there's bubble tea but using decaf tea!! If hot weather sometimes i drink lemon juice from Gongcha :p

i ate lots of cold stuffs. the weather is really too hot for me. ice cream, cold fruit juice, ice blended decaf coffee, bubble tea, ice kachang and the list goes on... hehehe :D

Wah! Envy the mummies that can eat anything. I was told by my TCM that I should not take cold stuff. I try to control but I can resisit and plus this hot and warm weather. So sometimes I take one or two mouth to satisfy my craving also.

I've been continuing with chilled stuff too - gotta beat the heat! When it comes to yogurts, juices, and fresh milk, they taste horrible at room temperature :D What I am having withdrawal from is coffee. Used to have 2 to 3 coffees daily at work previously, and I haven't touched a drop since I got my BFP.

@junetns I've seen Dilmah and Lipton carry decaf options in my neighborhood cold storage. I haven't tried those before but maybe you can check those out.

Same!! Me too. I actually went for first check to confirm preg then I never went to book an appointment for next scan until Wk12 and I was surprise when I saw the scan cos everyday I was wondering if I was really pregnant as I don't have any symptoms at all.

Even now everyday I'm still wondering if I had a missed miscarriage cause really no symptoms. Lol

glad i m not alone! how many wks r u? i m 15plus..cant wait to go for scan this wk to reassure myself.

Diff people have diff experience. Some people have no MS or whatsoever during their pregnancy. U r lucky! U should be happy! Since scan shows baby is fine then no need to worry. I guess as times goes by, your tummy will definitely assure u that u are pregnant. :)

thnx thnx..my mom also says take it as a blessing since i m now studying and working..bt cant help being paranoid as 1st time.glad i can let off steam here

any mummies having dreams every night?? i go to bed nearly 10pm and these few nights have been having non stop dreams.. feeling more tired after waking up.
I experienced mix nights of dreams and waking up in the middle of night (even thou not to pee). Told my gynae and she feels that something is on my mind and better to write down bef i go to bed. Lol

high 5^ !

wa.. got decaf tea? i havent tried that before. which shop sells decaf tea?? can share ? :)
Punggol Plaza has a small bubbletea shop next to a bakery. They offer decaf tea and it's quite yums!! They may not have it everyday due to low demands. I usually buy on weekends.

i ate lots of cold stuffs. the weather is really too hot for me. ice cream, cold fruit juice, ice blended decaf coffee, bubble tea, ice kachang and the list goes on... hehehe :D
Me too! Weather too crazily hot these days... I havent been controlling on my cold stuff intake :p I guess soon need to...

thnx thnx..my mom also says take it as a blessing since i m now studying and working..bt cant help being paranoid as 1st time.glad i can let off steam here

;) wow, studying, working and pregnant all at one go?! Kudos. Cheer up, remember not to stress yourself! Stress is the number one killing to our baby.

I experienced mix nights of dreams and waking up in the middle of night (even thou not to pee). Told my gynae and she feels that something is on my mind and better to write down bef i go to bed. Lol

the problem is i don even know if there's something on my mind other than how is my baby doing . really tiring.. :(

any mummies did not have any major symptoms? i ve had no morn sickness. 1st 2mths was jus loss of appetite and very very tired. slept alot. other symptoms will come and go v fast like cramps due to uterus expanding only last a few wks.boobs sore for a few wks.
my stomach size also change everyday. sm day i think its a bump n sm days jus bloated.

basically i dont feel v pregn and v surprised to see a baby in there when i go for the scan. feel more paranoid and scared now tt my family is breaking the news to more ppl. i keep asking myself i m pregn right

Im in the same shoes as you! I have no morning sickness at all. During the first trimester, i lost appetite and was tired all the time! Going to checkup was like an assurance or a relief to see baby is okay as I dont feel pregnant. Now at second trimester, my appetite is back and i feel less tired. I felt even more normal and had sharp pain/cramps once awhile that it made me paranoid. I even went to A&E to check but they say everything was fine. Its due to uterus expanding. Now im telling myself to not worry so much and take care of myself. and just feel blessed that Im having an easy pregnancy. My friend is around the same edd as me and she complain about feeling sick all the time even at second trimester. :) U shouldnt worry so much and take care of yourself.

hi Mummies, i have send you an email invite to join the group. Please look for an email from Jacqueline Ng via Facebook, clikc on the link to join, then an admin will aprrove the request. For those who dont receive the invites, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi Mummy Jacqueline
Sorry need you to add me again, I cant seem to join the group after accepting the invite, mentioned as page expired.

[email protected], thanks ya.......;)

Same here!

During my first tri, plain water taste absolutely yucky to me and I can only drink "colored water" like soft drinks, soya bean, chrysanthemum tea... and it has to be cold. Got lots of nagging from my mom and my sister..

Only at 2nd tri can I start to take plain water, but with hot weather, still want to take cold drinks every now and then.

Same here!

During my first tri, plain water taste absolutely yucky to me and I can only drink "colored water" like soft drinks, soya bean, chrysanthemum tea... and it has to be cold. Got lots of nagging from my mom and my sister..

Only at 2nd tri can I start to take plain water, but with hot weather, still want to take cold drinks every now and then.

During first trimester, i avoided cold drinks or any soft drinks. I only drank milk, plain water. But the weather is so hot these days that ive started drinking cold drinks and once in awhile i do take soft drinks during this second trimester.

I am really new to this, my HR ask me to fill up some forms and etc for my maternity leave. Anyone know if i don't share my leave with my hubby, is he still entitled any paternal leave?

I am really new to this, my HR ask me to fill up some forms and etc for my maternity leave. Anyone know if i don't share my leave with my hubby, is he still entitled any paternal leave?

if im not wrong, fathers are only entitled to few days of paternal leave.. unless company give more.

That one on level 1 beside entrance ? Thanks for sharing ! :D

Punggol Plaza has a small bubbletea shop next to a bakery. They offer decaf tea and it's quite yums!! They may not have it everyday due to low demands. I usually buy on weekends.

my fruits are also cold.. haha.. guess I cant keep away from cold stuffs.. hehe :D

Same here!

I used to like soft drinks but now cant seem to stomach it. too gassy and makes me feel bloated after drinking. Other cold drinks are ok for me. drinking ice blended decaf frapuccino occasionally too when got the cravings for coffee.. :D

During first trimester, i avoided cold drinks or any soft drinks. I only drank milk, plain water. But the weather is so hot these days that ive started drinking cold drinks and once in awhile i do take soft drinks during this second trimester.

Hi DesperateMummyWannabe, u had your cyst removal after u found out u r pregnant? I had my cyst removal in Jan before I am pregnant! Have a speedy recovery! I can't feel any movement at all at week 17! Hehe!
Oh! Did u measure how much weight have u gained? Im pretty worried as im in my 15 week and i don seems to exp any weight gain

Oh! Did u measure how much weight have u gained? Im pretty worried as im in my 15 week and i don seems to exp any weight gain
Hi Joy! Same here...i haven't had any weight gain, think maybe i dropped too much weight during the 1st tri... till now not even back to before 1st tri's weight!

Back