(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

ya i realise mine also gotta nap the 3rd time, else very cranky... wad time does yours wake up in the mrg?

mine typical weekday
7.30am milk
8.30 am nap (usually nap till next feed)
10.30 milk
12.30pm puree
1.00 20 mins short nap
1.30 milk
3 20mins nap
4.30 milk + bath
6.30 sometimes short nap
7.30pm milk
8.30-9pm wipe down + short nap
10.30pm last feed

mine typical weekday
7.30am milk
10.30 milk
12.30pm puree
1.00 20 mins short nap
1.30 milk
3 20mins nap
4.30 milk + bath
6.30 sometimes short nap
7.30pm milk
10.30pm last feed
that's alot of nap

mine typical weekday
7.30am milk
10.30 milk
12.30pm puree
1.00 20 mins short nap
1.30 milk
3 20mins nap
4.30 milk + bath
6.30 sometimes short nap
7.30pm milk
10.30pm last feed
Wow that's alot of nap. If mine can nap 3 times I already 谢天谢地 my bb nap also around 20-30 mins only. He nap around 2 times.. dun know why he dun wan nap....

My friend's bb is 9mths old now. He only nap 1 time. Or nv nap at all. Driving her maid crazy ...

mine typical weekday
7.30am milk
10.30 milk
12.30pm puree
1.00 20 mins short nap
1.30 milk
3 20mins nap
4.30 milk + bath
6.30 sometimes short nap
7.30pm milk
10.30pm last feed
Wow how you make him nap so much! Haha. My girl starting to sleep lesser. Some days she takes only two naps but mostly three. Each nap usually only half hour. Max about one hour. Sigh..sometimes I shower she wake up alr..

Wow that's alot of nap. If mine can nap 3 times I already 谢天谢地 my bb nap also around 20-30 mins only. He nap around 2 times.. dun know why he dun wan nap....

My friend's bb is 9mths old now. He only nap 1 time. Or nv nap at all. Driving her maid crazy ...
my gal also dun nap alot but she will nap longer if we sleep together with her ...guess our snoring is her lullaby lolz

dun say maid.. even for us ...if the bb dun sleep ..it is driving us nuts too lolz ...esp when they are getting more active by the day

my gal also dun nap alot but she will nap longer if we sleep together with her ...guess our snoring is her lullaby lolz

dun say maid.. even for us ...if the bb dun sleep ..it is driving us nuts too lolz ...esp when they are getting more active by the day
haha, my gal nap long if she slp in the yaolan.. my mum told me today whole day very cranky.. she says my gal should be wanna go out.. haha, we always bring her out the whole day during weekends..

i rem seeing a solids charts that shows what food we can give our little one according to their age.. anyone still has it, can share?

i rem seeing a solids charts that shows what food we can give our little one according to their age.. anyone still has it, can share?
image.jpg

Wow how you make him nap so much! Haha. My girl starting to sleep lesser. Some days she takes only two naps but mostly three. Each nap usually only half hour. Max about one hour. Sigh..sometimes I shower she wake up alr..

a lot meh?. Her elder sis nap more often... besides the early am nap...the others are very short leh...15-20mins

That's what I do last time... if they keep biting that means their gums very itchy the teeth is popping out soon
Ohhh will they keep crying n crying? Cuz i realise recently whenever i rock my lo to slp at night, he will keep crying n fussing. He even bite on my arms to calm dwn, bt i cant see any tooth coming out.

Ohhh will they keep crying n crying? Cuz i realise recently whenever i rock my lo to slp at night, he will keep crying n fussing. He even bite on my arms to calm dwn, bt i cant see any tooth coming out.

it will be a few days before you can see the pearlie... my girl has been on like "growth spurt" last 5 days... but every night she will scream and cried suddenly! 3 days ago I was checking her gums, no pearlie... yesterday I felt her gum again finally can feel the razor.. which explained every "not her usual" behaviour...

it will be a few days before you can see the pearlie... my girl has been on like "growth spurt" last 5 days... but every night she will scream and cried suddenly! 3 days ago I was checking her gums, no pearlie... yesterday I felt her gum again finally can feel the razor.. which explained every "not her usual" behaviour...
wah u can feel the razor ...

wah.. join WA group or forum thread....very stress... some pple are fast grower.. can sit very stable ..or crawl or got razor or chubby chubby ..
i see liao also stress lolz

wah.. join WA group or forum thread....very stress... some babies are fast grower.. can sit very stable ..or crawl or got razor or chubby chubby ..

wah.. join WA group or forum thread....very stress... some pple are fast grower.. can sit very stable ..or crawl or got razor or chubby chubby ..
Diff bb diff..don't compare..stress yourself unnecessarily. Can use it as a gauge but don't compare ba..

i don't know if GE is better than prudential, but this agent has helped us with a lot of claims in the past swee swee so we automatically go to her for all our insurance. even now she told me to just pass her all my gynae visit receipts, she will try to see if she can get some money back for us on the basis of my placenta previa. let me know if you want her contact. i personally feel the upgrade of the health plan is very impt, cos touchwood if need any treatment, u don't want to be limited in your options. i also speak from personal experience, cos when my dad was undergoing cancer treatment, he only had the basic medishield plan, which pays out only $600 a month, which is a joke cos his monthly medical bills come up to around $12,000, every month! Unfortunately we lost the fight there after 11 mths, but by then, the medical bills have added up to more than $100K. so i strongly feel that that few hundred dollars a year is well worth it, for peace of mind.

hi - can you give me your GE insurance agent contact?

Thanks.

wah.. join WA group or forum thread....very stress... some babies are fast grower.. can sit very stable ..or crawl or got razor or chubby chubby ..

aiyah... different baby different growth rate ma... this little one is so lookalike her elder sis but her growth rate, temperament is so vastly different!

dun compare... this one slow flipper but once flipped I headache...cuz she wants to sleep on her side!

aiyah... different baby different growth rate ma... this little one is so lookalike her elder sis but her growth rate, temperament is so vastly different!

dun compare... this one slow flipper but once flipped I headache...cuz she wants to sleep on her side!
sleep side ok wat ... well as least she willing to sleep in her cot
better than mine ..only want to co sleep on our king bed... cos she can sleep 大字 :confused: bring her back to her cot ... she will cry the house down o_O

better than mine ..only want to co sleep on our king bed... cos she can sleep 大字 :confused: bring her back to her cot ... she will cry the house down o_O

We try to let her get used to her cot cuz her sis is used to sleep on bed ...but these few nights she was so fussy... have to bring her over to sleep with us else will be too tiring to run in and out of two rooms!

We try to let her get used to her cot cuz her sis is used to sleep on bed ...but these few nights she was so fussy... have to bring her over to sleep with us else will be too tiring to run in and out of two rooms!
my girl used to sleep in her cot .. dunno why suddenly one night she dun wan and from then on ... put in her cot she will wake up very fast and fuzzy but the moment sleep on our bed..she will continue zzz ...

my boy only co sleep with us after he is around 9 months old ..this gal start early at 5months ++ haiz ...there goes my space

I let the sisters sleep together in a room...usually scare the younger will disturb her sis sleep with her occassional cries...but luckily my elder deep sleeper! But on SAT, my elder one slept talk and shouted so loudly and the younger one was alarmed and wailed...the elder one slept through and had no recollection at all...

I let the sisters sleep together in a room...usually scare the younger will disturb her sis sleep with her occassional cries...but luckily my elder deep sleeper! But on SAT, my elder one slept talk and shouted so loudly and the younger one was alarmed and wailed...the elder one slept through and had no recollection at all...
sleep together in one room ..then when the young one cry you still can hear ?

acty the walls in the bto flats are very thin, can hear! but I use a baby monitor too.
not sure about bto flats but for mine .. even baby monitor is useless... no signal ..cant hear at all ..tested and proven during confinement lolz

but then it is an old set maybe not as good too ...

not sure about bto flats but for mine .. even baby monitor is useless... no signal ..cant hear at all ..tested and proven during confinement lolz

but then it is an old set maybe not as good too ...

mine is an OEM set too from HKG..cheap cheap too! but need to be plugged to powerpoint at all times... but so far works very well... the sisters room is beside us

I see! am using the snuza one, not bad.

did a quick google... this monitor is strapped onto the baby ?

http://www.lifeasamum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/photo-21.jpg

mine is an OEM set too from HKG..cheap cheap too! but need to be plugged to powerpoint at all times... but so far works very well... the sisters room is beside us

thanks but i think my gal is used to bunk in with us already :confused: doubt i chase her away lolz ...
wait til she is older then we give her , her own room bah

Ya, my hubs just told me he can see 2 pearlies from lo alr. Since there's tooth coming out, shld we buy baby toothbrush or can continue using cloth to wipe his gums ah?

Ya, my hubs just told me he can see 2 pearlies from lo alr. Since there's tooth coming out, shld we buy baby toothbrush or can continue using cloth to wipe his gums ah?
u shld start to use tooth brush ..to let lo get use to brushing teeth

u shld start to use tooth brush ..to let lo get use to brushing teeth
wa so young need to start using toothbrush? my gal tug her ear for very long, cranky for very long.. but still haven seen her pearlie cmg out... bottom one will come out first?

Dun stress.. different bb different rate

My boy also same.. once he knew how to flip... in the middle of the night I can suddenly see him flat on his tummy.. n he likes to stuff his face at the corner of my pillow.. I so worried he can't breathe but if take away the pillow he will wake up..

Then now he knows how to turn.. n he is occupying half of my king size bed.... me n hubby both big size already not enough space liao lol.. if move my bb back to his corner he will fuss n cry.. he is a very light sleeper headache...

Back