Looking for CL and Nanny after During CNY period

Oilvier2016

Hi all

would like to look for CL during CNY period. Doc says that baby due in End Jan 2016 and CNY is just round the corner. i am staying in Jurong west st93. Any recommendation?

Need a nanny as well when baby turn 3 months old that will be in May 2016. Any recommendation? I dont drive so i would need easy excess as well. Any recommendation?

Please PM or reply to my thread. Appreciate all the help

Thanks
Desperate Mother

thank you lots for the contacts...will contact again soon and try to book a slot.

however is there Nanny to recommend? Near Jurong west

Hi all

would like to look for CL during CNY period. Doc says that baby due in End Jan 2016 and CNY is just round the corner. i am staying in Jurong west st93. Any recommendation?

Need a nanny as well when baby turn 3 months old that will be in May 2016. Any recommendation? I dont drive so i would need easy excess as well. Any recommendation?

Thanks
Desperate Mother

Hi Mummy,

Highly recommended my CL to you, she's good & responsibility. She's not those old old auntie. My sis also engage her service, after me :)
You may contact her directly to ask weather she have any slots for you 0166716281

HI
May I know how much u all gv for first day and last day angpow? Was the market rate for that.
BTW, I ask my cl to tk cab to my hse. So is it I have to pay for the cab fare too?

HI
May I know how much u all gv for first day and last day angpow? Was the market rate for that.
BTW, I ask my cl to tk cab to my hse. So is it I have to pay for the cab fare too?

First day start work angpow, market rate S$100. Yes, if asking to take cab will pay for the cab fare. To me I have a thinking, we give better offer then they will more loving & willing to work hard for us :p

First day start work angpow, market rate S$100. Yes, if asking to take cab will pay for the cab fare. To me I have a thinking, we give better offer then they will more loving & willing to work hard for us :p

Wah $100. Mean total ap first day n last day is $200. Then how much u pay to engage ur cl? Nowadays cl really so exp
My sis last yr engage hers 2.4k
She give $80 ap first day n last day. But she say the cl still kp comparing and complaining. I think nowadays cl also quite demanding.

Wah $100. Mean total ap first day n last day is $200. Then how much u pay to engage ur cl? Nowadays cl really so exp
My sis last yr engage hers 2.4k
She give $80 ap first day n last day. But she say the cl still kp comparing and complaining. I think nowadays cl also quite demanding.

Hi mummy, is my sis engage for me (they pay), so I did not ask...only give the confinement lady angpow....

Hi all

Thanks
Desperate Mother
Hi cn contact my cl @85552844 directly

Hi, my CL is available from 1 feb 2016 onwards as her jan asgn will end on 31 jan 2016. CNY period the rates more expensive - $3.8k for 28 days. She's a malaysian from Malacca, v gd in cooking, neat n tidy, hardworking, great with bb. You can see tat she really loves kids, super patient and will teach you and hubby to take care of bb, V encouraging, supportive of breastfeeding, clean kitchen after cooking.

I was really blessed to have her do my confinement. V friendly lady, in her 40s, can speak some English. Alot of variety in cooking soup, food and dessert. Super yummy. She can cook for your hubby and do laundry if you need. Just have to be upfront with her about what you need her to do.

If you are keen, msg me at 96504192, then I contact her.

Hi, I would like to receomend my aunty. She is very experience and good.
She take good care of mother and baby. I engage her as a nanny after confinement.
Hubby and me love her service =)

You may PM me if you are keen!

Hi, I would like to receomend my aunty. She is very experience and good.
She take good care of mother and baby. I engage her as a nanny after confinement.
Hubby and me love her service =)

You may PM me if you are keen!
Where is she staying? For me I am looking for nanny staying in cantonment

I engaged Aunt Annie Tis year for my confinement. A very hardworking lady who's pro-bfing. She's always prepare plenty of soup and tonic for me. Took v Gd care of baby too.

I din know gotta give 1st day Angpow and she din complain abt it at all.

If u'r keen, can contact her via Uncle Goh @Nine385 2409.

I have also just engaged a confinement lady for Feb16- CNY period also. She charges me 3.6k and j have heard from agents that the rate is around 3.8-4.2k.
Didn't know prices go up so much during CNY period :(

Am looking for a day confinement lady preferably in Yishun or don't mind traveling to Yishun?
My EDD is 13 Jan and am flexible during CNY.

Can i have your nanny contact? At jurong west?
Hi Cynde,
My nanny is stay in nanny means she stays at your house mon-fri. are you keen?
What i can says about her is good and very experience. She knows how to handle and play with baby well. We got to let go her because my girl is going to pre-school already :(

Hi, thanks for replying. My gal is 3years+ old n son 1year+ not baby range edy. Can i know sit in nanny fees? And she is local or from msia? My gal can self feeding and talk, she's quite independent. While boy edy can walk own, wont be difficult to take care. Is just we both away for work and my parent not available to look after. My concern is to look for an experienced nanny to take care our both children for day time only. 7am to 5.30pm only. Dont mind you can send me her contact or share mine 97690604 Cynde. From jurong west.

Back