Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

By the way, I was almost refused my ER today...coz my temp was 37+...nurses said feverish n kept remeasuring n alerted OT side...but really I wasn't feverish..perfectly fine leh...duno wat's up with my temp today.. o_O...whew...still able to proceed eventually...
A similar thing happened to me last time. I had a cough and NUH was concerned it would affect the procedure. I was so nervous they would cancel my retrieval - that would be devastating! Glad u were able to proceed today. Whew!

Today is which day of your simulation? Hope it's gonna be your turn soon.

I think I should also do bladder training at my next visit. I often cannot feel my bladder.o_O

Think endo scratching is random date before completing NorE.

Specimen was taken for testing.

Maybe I too gan cheong too tensed; that's why the pain.:oops:

A similar thing happened to me last time. I had a cough and NUH was concerned it would affect the procedure. I was so nervous they would cancel my retrieval - that would be devastating! Glad u were able to proceed today. Whew!
Me too...coughing and scared that they wont proceed, lucky that managed to proceed but i was very weak after ER. Took sometime to tiao. Make sure we drink enough water and stay healthy throughout this journey

Ya,after the cramping n bloatedness go off...then I will plan for acu to tiao abit...will b eating good also...got all the black chicken,chicken breast meat,fish n eggss stocked up liao b4 I went for ER...hee....:D
Try to eat kampung chicken, better. Your temp back to normal already?

@Day_Dreaming,
Are you the one mentioned to eat pineapple to induce menses?
My fairy god mother refuse to visit me, i have bought the pineapple, not sure if i need to eat the whole, or only few pieces.
I have history of thin lining, will pineapple affect the lining?

Whew..tt was close ya...will really b very upset if can't proceed...after all the earnest jabbings n in n out to scans n btss....:p

@Day_Dreaming,
My fairy god mother refuse to visit me, i have bought the pineapple, not sure if i need to eat the whole, or only few pieces.
Pineapples contain bromelain.. This enzyme that help keep blood thin and prevent clotting.. That's why advised not to take during period

Slightly diff fr the usual "cooling" suspects like watermelon and grass jelly

So not sure if it has any effect on the blood lining itself

@Day_Dreaming,

I read somewhere that pineapple is natural food that's similar to progesterone..so it will actually helps in lining...once lining thickens,it will shed off...soy is natural food that exhibit estrogenic behavior....pineapple may help u...:D

Pineapples contain bromelain.. This enzyme that help keep blood thin and prevent clotting.. That's why advised not to take during period

Slightly diff fr the usual "cooling" suspects like watermelon and grass jelly

So not sure if it has any effect on the blood lining itself

This is true also.. I read this as well...also,bromelain is in the white stem of pineapple...I read the myth of it helping implantation....:D

@Day_Dreaming,

The whole pineapple is too big to finish in one go for one person o_O

2 slices (size sold by foodcourt stall) per day are enough. You can eat your whole pineapple over a few days till you see fairy god mother. p/s: Pineapple also helps digestion and slimming ;)

I still got my usual very heavy menses after eating pineapple for that cycle, so it did not affect my lining.

Last edited:
@Day_Dreaming,
Actually since u say is been two mths why don't u call chr? i find watermelon quite effective to induce... or just bd more hahaha

Me too...coughing and scared that they wont proceed, lucky that managed to proceed but i was very weak after ER. Took sometime to tiao. Make sure we drink enough water and stay healthy throughout this journey

I cough everyday. I asked doc if it affects implantation, his reply is no. :)

Last edited:
@happybb2015 and @mermaid 2015.. Banker and accountant don't need to teach others how to see the time hahaha.. That's why it's so horrifying that I can get time wrong lol

And yup I was with my hubby yest.. Hopefully don't need to see prof at that time ever again!

That's alright cos you don't need to teach the kids on how to read the clock. That part is taught by kindergarten teachers hehe. :p

The hormones can make us more blur. I could even forgot and ate extra 5 prognova pills for my FET haha! :oops:

@veraine @MonkeyChick

Pineapple causes contraction and induces menses, so personally I would play safe and not to eat pineapple during TWW although it may helps with implantation. The decision is up to individuals :)

Hehe...I din take any during my previous 2ww...n dun intend to..usually I will read but will not follow unless is a direction by the doc or experts...bcoz im kiasee mah...lolzzz

@veraine @MonkeyChick

Pineapple causes contraction and induces menses, so personally I would play safe and not to eat pineapple during TWW although it may helps with implantation. The decision is up to individuals :)
Haha I don't dare to touch pineapples and all those cooling stuff.. My periods always very heavy ah, I kena once when I ate during my period.. Scarred for life hahaha

@veraine, @MonkeyChick and @ Day_Dreaming,
Thanks for the information.
I have cut the whole pineapple and juice it, will try to finish it by today.
I am racing with time, my menses need to come soonest possible as hubby is travelling end of the month. Try to start stim soon and ER before hubby going oversea

Duno leh...first time heard from nurse...n mentioned good to let body recovers...my last first fet also after fresh then proceed...:D
Coming one also will b...:p
Tq!..cycling with u,daydreaming,aarlysa soon...;):D

The witch eventually visited me over the wkends. But i've decided to wait for one more cycle. Paiseh cuz just took 2 weeks HPL then have to take another 2. dont know to bluff what to my HR. first one i told them i remove cyst cannot be 2nd one say remove cyst again right? hahaha..
Good luck to all!!!

The witch eventually visited me over the wkends. But i've decided to wait for one more cycle. Paiseh cuz just took 2 weeks HPL then have to take another 2. dont know to bluff what to my HR. first one i told them i remove cyst cannot be 2nd one say remove cyst again right? hahaha..
Good luck to all!!!

Remove fibroid :p

My big boss and HR are informed of my IVF plan.

Last edited:
@veraine, @MonkeyChick and @ Day_Dreaming,
Thanks for the information.
I have cut the whole pineapple and juice it, will try to finish it by today.
I am racing with time, my menses need to come soonest possible as hubby is travelling end of the month. Try to start stim soon and ER before hubby going oversea

Hope the stubborn fairy god mother shows her face today!

If it doesn't work, please go CHR to collect the magic pills to kidnap the fairy god mother. You can collect them first and see how later.

Last edited:
Haha I don't dare to touch pineapples and all those cooling stuff.. My periods always very heavy ah, I kena once when I ate during my period.. Scarred for life hahaha
oh i am very scared to eat cooling things during my menses esp coconuts! i happily drink coconut juices during a summer trip to cool my body down while i was having my menses. The flow was super duper heavy! for 2 weeks i had heavy flow. & i didnt realise the cause of it could be the coconut juices i drank until i got home.

Remove fibroid :p

My big boss and HR are informed of my IVF plan.

oh, thats a good one! i must google the procedure first. that time i told my HR i removed cyst, then she told me she removed it once before & was trying to find out more about mine. i was so stunned & unprepared so i just anyhow say only. hahahaha!
i informed my boss but not HR cuz i dont trust them. they like to gossip.

oh i am very scared to eat cooling things during my menses esp coconuts! i happily drink coconut juices during a summer trip to cool my body down while i was having my menses. The flow was super duper heavy! for 2 weeks i had heavy flow. & i didnt realise the cause of it could be the coconut juices i drank until i got home.
Yeah. Me happened when I was in sch. Recess drank grass jelly lol. I changed after every lesson and still managed to overflow and stained the skirt 3 times.

Washed and rotated skirt, and then stain 2nd time, had to wash and turned it back to original side and stained again.

After that incident must listen to mummy liao hahaha

Hope the stubborn fairy god mother shows her face today!

If it doesn't work, please go CHR to collect the magic pills to kidnap the fairy god mother. You can collect them first and see how later.
Day_Dreaming and @chloe_ng
I took the medicine to induce, finished Duphaston last Monday, its more than one week, fairy god mother not here yet :(

I think it's quite common. Last time only about 1/4 of my follicles had mature eggs. now just pray for the swimmers and eggs to have productive unions. Must think positive!
I am wondering when they say 7 eggs are retrieved are they all mature? Or they won't know until tomorrow

Yeah. Me happened when I was in sch. Recess drank grass jelly lol. I changed after every lesson and still managed to overflow and stained the skirt 3 times.

Washed and rotated skirt, and then stain 2nd time, had to wash and turned it back to original side and stained again.

After that incident must listen to mummy liao hahaha

Tok abt this...I got a really malu incident...I stained an office chair..charged to toilet to wash up...came back secretly to clean up the chair but stain still there n still wet

My guy colleague saw me n asked y...I told him coffee stain lo...I spilled coffee...then being very considerate...he used a big piece of white paper...wrote..."coffee spilled, pls do not sit on this chair"..with an arrow pointing at the stain...then pasted it on the chair...:(...really really malu....

Tok abt this...I got a really malu incident...I stained an office chair..charged to toilet to wash up...came back secretly to clean up the chair but stain still there n still wet

My guy colleague saw me n asked y...I told him coffee stain lo...I spilled coffee...then being very considerate...he used a big piece of white paper...wrote..."coffee spilled, pls do not sit on this chair"..with an arrow pointing at the stain...then pasted it on the chair...:(...really really malu....
Hahaha. Lolzzz. I had an older boss who was pretty clueless. Once a female coworker (thank god it was not be) stained her skirt. My boss said really loud, 'Hey! You sat in something red!' Everyone was looking at my coworker and she was so embarrassed!

oh, thats a good one! i must google the procedure first. that time i told my HR i removed cyst, then she told me she removed it once before & was trying to find out more about mine. i was so stunned & unprepared so i just anyhow say only. hahahaha!
i informed my boss but not HR cuz i dont trust them. they like to gossip.

Hahaha I didn't expect the HR staff to grab you to pour out her personal stuff like that. You must be very popular at your workplace.

Are you going for natural or medicated fet?

Last edited:

That's very considerate of your male colleague hahaha. Did you feel like strangling him at that moment?:p

I really think all office chairs should be in black colour to preserve the dignity of all females. I'm always worried of soaking my clothes and my chair on first few days of menses.

Last edited:

Back