Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Tt's good to know lol...coz I noe I bled twice liao b4 fet liao....hehe...nurse more strict,she want natural cycle bleed twice...:rolleyes:

Is this "natural cycle bleed twice" nuh's standard policy?

As I have problem taking leave, my attempts will always be with 3-4 months gaps. My boring life this year has been revolving around office or nuh lol.

Last edited:

Is this "natural cycle bleed twice" nuh's standard policy?

As I have problem taking leave, my attempts will always be with 3-4 months gaps. My boring life this year has been revolving around office or nuh lol.

Duno leh...first time heard from nurse...n mentioned good to let body recovers...my last first fet also after fresh then proceed...:D
Coming one also will b...:p

I forgot who asking abt ER.
I was lucky that I felt NOTHING after ER except for bloating after a day or two (the tummy wanna burst anytime kind).
No pain, no vomiting, no difficulty peeing.. Woke up from GA wide awake & feeling so normal that I couldn't believe it! Was enjoying the milo & biscuits cos I was soooooo hungry after the overnight fasting.
So please don't worry, it may not be as bad :)

Duno leh...first time heard from nurse...n mentioned good to let body recovers...my last first fet also after fresh then proceed...:D
Coming one also will b...:p
I am confused. U did ur last fet et after 1 or 2 af after ur fresh?
N does that mean u r going to do an unmedicated fet in aug? That mean et will be in aug?

Last edited:
So now that Monkey Chick is for sure going for ER Monday, do we know about others? SJ123, are you still doing ER Monday? How about the other girls? We should all be this week, right? I am guessing mine will be Friday or Saturday but of course won't know until officially informed by Prof. Just wondering who will be there with me at the OT. :D
I am doing it on Tuesday.

I am confused. U did ur last fet et after 1 or 2 af after ur fresh?
N does that mean u r going to do an unmedicated fet in aug? That mean et will be in aug?

Jus take it tt immediately after fresh bleed,I started fet...coz fet still need a mercilon cycle before the ET cycle itself...

Fresh cycle af, mercilon cycle af then followed by ET cycle..

Still going for medicated fet...Yupz,ET in Aug...coz Jul will b mercilon...

Super duper long queue at CHR.

Holding my full bladder and waited for more than an hour already...:confused:

Take it positively.... tell myself that this is pre-ER training.

亲爱的bladder,你要坚强!

Super duper long queue at CHR.

Holding my full bladder and waited for more than an hour already...:confused:

Take it positively.... tell myself that this is pre-ER training.

亲爱的bladder,你要坚强!

Today is which day of your simulation? Hope it's gonna be your turn soon.

I think I should also do bladder training at my next visit. I often cannot feel my bladder.o_O

Last edited:
Jus take it tt immediately after fresh bleed,I started fet...coz fet still need a mercilon cycle before the ET cycle itself...

Fresh cycle af, mercilon cycle af then followed by ET cycle..

Still going for medicated fet...Yupz,ET in Aug...coz Jul will b mercilon...
Hi, when will u start mercilon?

How come endo scratch hurts? Mine doesn't hurt at all, feels like papsmear only. It's done in clinic G IN NUH by a young handsome doctor :p

I never try it before. My docs never mention about it.

Prof arranged it for you? Which day of menses cycle did you do your endo scratch? Lucky you, got to see yandao doc.:D

Last edited:
No, it was during my first consultation in NUH at clinic G. Doctor did a few test and that includes endo scratch. Cannot remember which CD, but it was done regardless of CD.

@MonkeyChick how are you??

@sj123 eat more now!!! Hehe, 3 hours to go hehe

My ER will be this Thurs :)

Still 19 follicles, largest one measuring 18mm liao

And my E2 went from Friday's 6500 to today's 20000. Had to down gonal-f dosage. Think my body is belatedly reacting lol

All of you who cycle this month have high amh, high yield of follicles :D You must be feeling excited now, doing countdown to your Thursday ER. Did prof say whether you are at risk of OHSS? You have close to 20 follicles.

We are all waiting to hear from Monkeychick here. Hope she's recovering well from her ER.

Last edited:

And my E2 went from Friday's 6500 to today's 20000. Had to down gonal-f dosage. Think my body is belatedly reacting lol
I only need to fast from midnight. So going to drink and eat as much as I can haha
U have good number. Keep it at 19. Anywhere above 20 they will concern about ohss.

I only need to fast from midnight. So going to drink and eat as much as I can haha
U have good number. Keep it at 19. Anywhere above 20 they will concern about ohss.
Horror of horrors. I was thinking of 12 MN and I actually counted 3 hours from 7pm. Omg.

All of you who cycle this month have high amh, high yield of follicles :D You must be feeling excited now, doing countdown to your Thursday ER. Did prof say whether you are at risk of OHSS? You have close to 20 follicles.

We are all waiting to hear from Monkeychick here. Hope she's recovering well from her ER.
Yup! Excited! Hehe :)

Prof didn't say anything.. But nurse told me to watch out for OHSS cos quite high

Veraine, these are really good stats! Good news!

I am a couple of days behind you - leading follicle at 14, so probably looking to ER on Saturday.

Sisters let's Jia you together! :D

Hi ladies,

With ur blessings, I'm discharged n goin home now...:D...thanks so much for ur care n concern...with u ladies alongside,im much much tougher....

I refused to get discharge...lol...until after my snack,walk ard,sit down n lie down n sit up again....as far ovaries r staying calm...i kept toking to them b4 ER & after ER...jus keep fingers crossed....:rolleyes::D

24 follies retrieved...

Hi ladies,

With ur blessings, I'm discharged n goin home now...:D...thanks so much for ur care n concern...with u ladies alongside,im much much tougher....

I refuse to get discharge...lol...until my snack,walk ard,sit down n lie down n sit up again....as far ovaries r staying calm...i kept toking to them b4 ER & after ER...jus keep fingers crossed....:rolleyes::D

24 follies retrieved...
Very good to hear! Woohooo! I can just imagine the nurses hinting it's time for you to go yet u refuse to leave. Hehehe ;)

Very good to hear! Woohooo! I can just imagine the nurses hinting it's time for you to go yet u refuse to leave. Hehehe ;)

Hehe...Prof got alert team let me stay in later...close monitoring...so nurses noe...but I also paisley la...coz they hav to keep checking on me..almost every 1hr..asked me pain level...:oops:...i so appreciative to the nuh team...we r really in very good hands....:D

Prof needs eye and hand massages cos all the follicles are waiting in line for him to pluck. :p

Mon - Monkeychick
Tue - sj123
Thu - veraine
Fri/Sat - mimidestiny
Sat - Mermaid2015

I'm so excited for u ladies now...b4 tt alr excited..now can wholeheartedly excited...coz I let down my fear liao....:D

Hi ladies,

I refused to get discharge...lol...until after my snack,walk ard,sit down n lie down n sit up again....as far ovaries r staying calm...i kept toking to them b4 ER & after ER...jus keep fingers crossed....:rolleyes::D

24 follies retrieved...
Thats wonderful!!
I have been checking on the thread to see if you have discharge and replied.
24 follicles....you rock man, very good and happy for you...hooray :)

Prof needs eye and hand massages cos all the follicles are waiting in line for him to pluck. :p

Mon - Monkeychick
Tue - sj123
Thu - veraine
Fri/Sat - mimidestiny
Sat - Mermaid2015

Woah ;)
This is very good time table. I have lost check as so many of them cycling together. Glad to see so many active girls here and all about the same time doing their ER.
All the best girls....jia you

Thats wonderful!!
I have been checking on the thread to see if you have discharge and replied.
24 follicles....you rock man, very good and happy for you...hooray :)

Thanks alot for ur concern...really nice to hav u all with me on this journey...unlike last few rounds, i feel really motivated, hopeful n always in good mood this round...Ermmm,minus the hhormones charged cranky episode...

Too early to tell...qty dun really equate to quality...:rolleyes:..praying tt my embie babies fight hard next few days...keep fingers n toes crossed again..hehe...:D

Today i even cheered my hubby on n kept patting on his shoulder b4 he left to signal his fighters out for battle...he's happy...i can tell...i think last round i din..he left on his own to do so...:D

Thanks alot for ur concern...really nice to hav u all with me on this journey...unlike last few rounds, i feel really motivated, hopeful n always in good mood this round...Ermmm,minus the hhormones charged cranky episode...

Too early to tell...qty dun really equate to quality...:rolleyes:..praying tt my embie babies fight hard next few days...keep fingers n toes crossed again..hehe...:D

Today i even cheered my hubby on n kept patting on his shoulder b4 he left to signal his fighters out for battle...he's happy...i can tell...i think last round i din..he left on his own to do so...:D
Good vibes good vibes!! Now just wait for good news with embies!! And tiao the next couple months!!

By the way, I was almost refused my ER today...coz my temp was 37+...nurses said feverish n kept remeasuring n alerted OT side...but really I wasn't feverish..perfectly fine leh...duno wat's up with my temp today.. o_O...whew...still able to proceed eventually...

Back