(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

I did mine at tmc. No blood test. Just scan only and cost 130+ (if i reme right. hub paid so not sure of exact value)

Thanks for the info! Just wondering if OSCAR results indicated low risk, what are the chances a detailed scan may present/surface any abnormalities which can't be detected during OSCAR scan?

Thanks for the info! Just wondering if OSCAR results indicated low risk, what are the chances a detailed scan may present/surface any abnormalities which can't be detected during OSCAR scan?
Just did it, $163 at novena medical. I think the detailed scan is quite different in that it takes several key measurements of the brain, kidneys, limbs, heart and major organs whilst OSCAR is like a statistical computation of abnormalities likelihood based on ur blood sample. I think the scan provides more assurance that the foetus is developing properly in terms of key measurements. And its quite fun too! Haha.

Just did it, $163 at novena medical. I think the detailed scan is quite different in that it takes several key measurements of the brain, kidneys, limbs, heart and major organs whilst OSCAR is like a statistical computation of abnormalities likelihood based on ur blood sample. I think the scan provides more assurance that the foetus is developing properly in terms of key measurements. And its quite fun too! Haha.
Yup quite fun! Coz spend about 30mins scanning and looking at baby..

anyone did d 20 wk detailed scan with TC Chang at W C Cheng & Associates at TMC? was supposed to do it TMC itself wif Oscar but my gynae said frm d past scans he noticed the thick lining of bb's neck so wan me to switch to do d detail scan wif TC Chang instead which is tis Friday. Can the hubby go in to see d scan too?

Hi I'm 1st time mum,

Pls add me in fb
Email: [email protected]

EDD:20 Nov 2015

Thank you.

please add me in FB~my email is [email protected]
thanksssss;)

Hi, I'm now 17 weeks with my first child.

Please add me to the fb group.
[email protected]

Thank you!

Hi all mummies, I'm 1st time mummy, edd is 12th Nov. Saw quite a number of 2nd n 3rd time mummies, lotsa to learn from all mummies here. Hope to be add to fb too. My email is [email protected]
thanks!

hi ladies, email invitation sent, please check your inbox or spam mailbox and confirm. thank you.

Hi Magc,

I have yet to receive the invite for Nov 2015. sorry to trouble you but would you please sent to my email again? [email protected]. thank you very much

hi, facebook has already sent you the invitation, please check your junk/spam mailbox.

If really don't have, then do you have another email address for me to add as facebook only send invitation once per email.

Hi Magc,

Sorry I didn't receive the link. Could you add another email address. [email protected]

Thanks a lot! :)

Hi im elain here. Happen to pop by this forum when i looking for baby stuff. Edd 28nov.
I saw there is fb grp too, don mind adding me in?
My email add: [email protected]

hi there.. I'm 20 weeks into my second pregnancy. I'd like to be added to the Facebook group as well.
[email protected]

Thanks!

hi ladies, email invitation sent, please check your mailbox or spam mailbox and confirm. thank you.

hi I'm 19 wks and still no bump. no 1 lets me sit on MRT. parents and hubby are getting worried that the baby are not developing. we will be going for scan in 2 wks time. Does every1 has a bump yet?

If you are concerned, perhaps can consider to walk in and let a gynae or doc on duty to check for you? Some, like my colleague, tends to have bumps showing when they are in their twenty plus week. Size frame can be a factor as well..

@gene.snit also depends on your size. some ppl bump size at 5months even when they r nearing birth. some ppl bump size like twins for first born even tho its singleton inside. :)

hi I'm 19 wks and still no bump. no 1 lets me sit on MRT. parents and hubby are getting worried that the baby are not developing. we will be going for scan in 2 wks time. Does every1 has a bump yet?

I started showing at 17 weeks but now that I am 20 weeks, people don't believe it! Also depends on how your appetite is. I went for my 5th month detailed scan and both baby and I are doing well. Just that gynae kept emphasizing that I should eat anything I feel like. Don't worry so much! And if you need a seat, you can ask people. I am sure there are some people who are nice to give up their seats. Take care.

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Back