(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Mount A also will charge daddy for staying overnite n not something new. We paid when I gave birth to my boy in 2013.
I went for mount e novena tour the other day and now they charge daddy for staying overnight.. thinking of going for mount a tour and compare.

I dunno e price now but I mite not go for single bedded dis time coz my hubby can help my helper wif my boy when I'm not at home. Haven discussed wif him yet though... Dat time I think was $80+ per nite...
Is it expensive for daddy to stay? Was thinking of Mount A too

Hello mummies

Am expecting my 2nd and into my 14 weeks. Would love to join the fb group, my email: [email protected]. By the way, any confinement lady to recommend? I called few recommended by friends and all taken.

Hi MTB,

Woke up 3am due to a bad strong sneeze and felt mild cramps in my tummy area. Start to feel worry. :confused::confused::confused:.

Should be ok... A lot going on in that area after all haha. Still have cramps? As long as doesn't persist should be fine. I know it's scary especially for those of us who had mc before and everything just seems like a warning sign... But technically ppl go ride horses and climb mountain even when they are pregnant. There are stories of ppl fell down cliffs and baby still fine. So I think if baby is healthy the body will hang on to it like crazy. Going to take more than a few sneezes to dislodge it! ;)

Hi mums to be, yesterday I went to the gynae at 16weeks and she said I am gaining weight a bit too fast. I have already gained 6kg in 4mths. I am not eating bigger portions so I am wondering why I am slightly overweight. Any mummies experiencr this?
I am on week 17 and have gained 5kg since. Everyone could tell I have put on weight after seeing me this week.. OMG!!!!!

Should be ok... A lot going on in that area after all haha. Still have cramps? As long as doesn't persist should be fine. I know it's scary especially for those of us who had mc before and everything just seems like a warning sign... But technically ppl go ride horses and climb mountain even when they are pregnant. There are stories of ppl fell down cliffs and baby still fine. So I think if baby is healthy the body will hang on to it like crazy. Going to take more than a few sneezes to dislodge it! ;)

Thanks! No more cramps. Yes, I do agree. I Must stay relax and positive.

@Lynnie0803 ya when mt e novena was newer I think the daddy's overnight charge was inclusive, now its chargeable :/ We shortlisted novena first since we live really close by, but my gynae also delivers at Mt A so it's an option, especially if the cost savings is tremendous. Please share your thoughts after you do the Mt A tour? :)

@Lynnie0803 ya when mt e novena was newer I think the daddy's overnight charge was inclusive, now its chargeable :/ We shortlisted novena first since we live really close by, but my gynae also delivers at Mt A so it's an option, especially if the cost savings is tremendous. Please share your thoughts after you do the Mt A tour? :)
Last year daddy stay is included in the package but now chargeable. I will call Mount A on Mon to schedule tour. Mount A and Mount E for single bedder not much price difference. My gynae also deliver both at mount A and E.

Last year daddy stay is included in the package but now chargeable. I will call Mount A on Mon to schedule tour. Mount A and Mount E for single bedder not much price difference. My gynae also deliver both at mount A and E.

I go to Mt A online to book n the tour only has Sep, I also won't be able to take leave so easily so can only go on sat.

I did my 16week scan yesterday and baby wasn't cooperative. gynae had to shake my tummy a few times n I had to cough to wake baby up. Finally can see something inbetween legs so is a boy haha. Guess if having boy, likely no MS cos I didn't experience any MS at all.

Not true.. I'm having a boy this time and the MS was so much worse than when I'm preg with my gal in 2013

I finally gave in to my cravings... I had my first bubble tea since months... :D

Any fans of bubble tea stopped drinking it altogether?

I was trying so hard to resist my cravings.. haha...

I finally gave in to my cravings... I had my first bubble tea since months... :D

I've drank bubble tea for quite a few times since preg till now. Guess should be alright?

I juz ate whatever I felt like eating, din really skip anything unless it makes e MS bad. Drank bubble tea a few times also. Ate ice cream n yogurt too. Haha

hi Mummies, i have send you an email invite to join the group. Please look for an email from Jacqueline Ng via Facebook, clikc on the link to join, then an admin will aprrove the request. For those who dont receive the invites, please let me know. Thanks.

Wah! Envy the mummies that can eat anything. I was told by my TCM that I should not take cold stuff. I try to control but I can resisit and plus this hot and warm weather. So sometimes I take one or two mouth to satisfy my craving also.

Wah! Envy the mummies that can eat anything. I was told by my TCM that I should not take cold stuff. I try to control but I can resisit and plus this hot and warm weather. So sometimes I take one or two mouth to satisfy my craving also.

I eat anything actually. Every Time I go checkup the scan shows baby is fine n healthy. So far only fish is not receptive by my baby. Just control and of course no snacks like potato chips. Maybe also my 2nd trimester so more receptive on the food I take.

Me!!! Omg i'm a tea addict! When i realized i couldnt drink i crave so badly until i found out near my place there's bubble tea but using decaf tea!! If hot weather sometimes i drink lemon juice from Gongcha :p

I eat anything actually. Every Time I go checkup the scan shows baby is fine n healthy. So far only fish is not receptive by my baby. Just control and of course no snacks like potato chips. Maybe also my 2nd trimester so more receptive on the food I take.
I have the same situation as you.. Super not receptive to fish. Dunno is it becos my mil, hub and mom keep asking me to take fish until i cannot tahan fish now. Overall i still take everything from snacks to fruits (except sashimi n caffeine)

Yah. It's hard to control food cravings. I try to eat as healthy as possible but most of the time I have to eat hawker food. So have to go for less unhealthy choice.

Any mummies experience mild dull cramps when you go out walking or window shopping?

I am going on week 16 but my MS still lingering. Not eating well & I quite worry about baby getting enough nutrients. Cant stomach well vitamins & any milk product. Soya bean also no. Sigh.

I quite heck care one... Everything in moderation! Although I do try to stay away from raw stuff in sushi and raw eggs. Cos I do find stomach more sensitive during preg.

Hi everyone

Newbie here....expecting my #1... finally found some energy to join online forum after the very tiring first tri
hope to exchange more advice/information with everyone...had requested to join the FB page :)

I have the same situation as you.. Super not receptive to fish. Dunno is it becos my mil, hub and mom keep asking me to take fish until i cannot tahan fish now. Overall i still take everything from snacks to fruits (except sashimi n caffeine)

Ok, as long there is supplements to supply the protein, I guess it's still fine. My hair dresser shares that if u like that food, u will reject that food during pregnancy. I used to love fish. That's why.

Hi everyone

Newbie here....expecting my #1... finally found some energy to join online forum after the very tiring first tri
hope to exchange more advice/information with everyone...had requested to join the FB page :)

Welcome to the forum! When is your edd and do u know the gender yet?

I am going on week 16 but my MS still lingering. Not eating well & I quite worry about baby getting enough nutrients. Cant stomach well vitamins & any milk product. Soya bean also no. Sigh.

U might want to highlight to your gynae. I have the same problem n gynae give me supplements to take. Or u can take Blackmore for pregnancy. If u can't get the nutrition from food, the supplements is the only way out. Most impt is the baby and your health.

I think it's common to feel nauseous for fish cos smell is so strong. For me it's especially jialat cos my #1 loves to eat fish and even smelling it when feeding her makes me feel pukey, much less cooking it for her.

Actually some American forums say don't eat too much fish during pregnancy cos of mercury content. Especially the big fish like tuna definitely cannot eat.

Just want to find out if any mommies had a rough 1st trimester eg vomiting and eating little plus constipation and ended up losing some weight? If so, by which week onwards would you start to gain weight?

Just want to find out if any mommies had a rough 1st trimester eg vomiting and eating little plus constipation and ended up losing some weight? If so, by which week onwards would you start to gain weight?

I loose and gain in my 2nd trimester now. Constipation, vomit, no appetite, light headed, low blood count, admit to hospital twice during 1st trimester. Now I eat as normal alrdy. U just don't worried too much, then try to eat small meals in between. Then I am lucky to have a good gynae n super good hubby also. Hubby make baked potato for me then n mk my appetite come back. Then slowly pick back n now I am glad no longer having the previous problem.

any mummies did not have any major symptoms? i ve had no morn sickness. 1st 2mths was jus loss of appetite and very very tired. slept alot. other symptoms will come and go v fast like cramps due to uterus expanding only last a few wks.boobs sore for a few wks.
my stomach size also change everyday. sm day i think its a bump n sm days jus bloated.

basically i dont feel v pregn and v surprised to see a baby in there when i go for the scan. feel more paranoid and scared now tt my family is breaking the news to more ppl. i keep asking myself i m pregn right

any mummies did not have any major symptoms? i ve had no morn sickness. 1st 2mths was jus loss of appetite and very very tired. slept alot. other symptoms will come and go v fast like cramps due to uterus expanding only last a few wks.boobs sore for a few wks.
my stomach size also change everyday. sm day i think its a bump n sm days jus bloated.

basically i dont feel v pregn and v surprised to see a baby in there when i go for the scan. feel more paranoid and scared now tt my family is breaking the news to more ppl. i keep asking myself i m pregn right

Same!! Me too. I actually went for first check to confirm preg then I never went to book an appointment for next scan until Wk12 and I was surprise when I saw the scan cos everyday I was wondering if I was really pregnant as I don't have any symptoms at all.

Even now everyday I'm still wondering if I had a missed miscarriage cause really no symptoms. Lol

Diff people have diff experience. Some people have no MS or whatsoever during their pregnancy. U r lucky! U should be happy! Since scan shows baby is fine then no need to worry. I guess as times goes by, your tummy will definitely assure u that u are pregnant. :)

Am at Week 18 now. But my weight has been dropping since pregnant. Gynae said baby is growing well so no cause for alarm.

Back