Any private investigator to recommended?

If budget is your main issue, I know of someone who can place a magnetic GPS under the car and you can do the surveillance yourself. It only cost a fraction of what you need to pay to a PI. PM me if interested

If budget is your main issue, I know of someone who can place a magnetic GPS under the car and you can do the surveillance yourself. It only cost a fraction of what you need to pay to a PI. PM me if interested

don't be trick into this. I ever approached a person doing this, i put the gps myself. But the magnetic due to heat give way n in the end i have to pay for the full cost of the gps. Also have to take your own sim card, very dangerous if found out,

I read through the posts here and today, I engaged one of the PI recommended in this chat. I'm feeling nervous about the outcome. The next step is to engage a lawyer. Can anyone recommend or was there a thread for this topic? Thank you all.

Hi all,

I am new here but this thread has provided me with some very ueful information. I know my husband is definitely having an affair - and we spoke about it. He seemed to behave for a few months and now, the red flags are back again (I trust my instincts). I believe he would be more careful this time round, so now I need professional help.

Margret, Wendy_reborn - can you PM me your PI contacts?

Wendy ho - is your PI contact Patrick koh at 84336334?

Having read the various posts here, I do agree it is important that we "source" around for a few PI options, speak to them and see if we feel comfortable. Hence, would appreciate if anyone else has good and affordable PI to recommend, pls PM me. Thanks.

hi mummies, I have a very reliable Investigator i use before. He was very experience and his cost is not experience. If any of u need PI, pm me.
Dear all, I am married to a Nigerian man in 2001 I trusted him and included his name in 2008 but now to my shock he send me a divorce notice and wants my house??
I am devastated as he has stopped sleeping with me saying he is tired always and late night as well as going to Malaysia often to see a " Male Friend" foe business purposes. Can anyone help me with the PI details please God bless you mightily. Please send me the details at [email protected]. than you so much

Hi all, I am in need to look for a PI for some help, wondering if some helpful you can give me a good and reliable contacts?

Many thanks in advance

Hi Margaret,
Can pm me your contact for PI?

Been tolerating my husband's refusal to answer calls and frequent need to work on day offs without giving valid reasons.

Thanks.

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.

Is this PI licensed? And is his findings/evidences strong in court so far?
Looking for one to dig out dirt on the wife cheating on my best friend.
Been lying and cheating blatantly, with no remorse.
PM his details. Thanks.

I was told by my PI and lawyer, its illegal to hack into someone hp and computer. And evidence collected from this cannot be use in court, pls proceed with care

Man sues wife over ‘hacking’ in midst of divorce
The Straits Times | K.c. Vijayan | Friday, Sep 19, 2014

While they were going through a bitter divorce, a woman hacked into her husband's laptop and used the information against him, the man has claimed.

And it was her own lawyers who recommended the hacker to her, it is alleged.

The man is suing both his estranged wife and her law firm for trespass and breach of confidence, in addition to the ongoing divorce proceedings.

High Court Justice Quentin Loh, in dealing with the case, was so concerned to learn of these allegations that he has asked the Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) to probe.

"I was troubled by the allegation that lawyers were putting forward a computer expert to hack into opposing parties' computers, notebooks or iPhones," he said in judgment grounds released last week.

"There was also possible perjury and breaches of professional ethics and rules," he noted, adding that crimes could have been committed, including those under the Computer Misuse Act.

Although the judge allowed the information obtained by the wife to be used in the divorce case, he also gave the green light for the husband's lawyer Edmund Kronenburg to appeal against this decision.

If it is overturned by the Court of Appeal, this will be a landmark case because it means that information obtained illegally cannot be used in civil proceedings.

The judge also clarified that it was up to the Family Court dealing with the divorce to decide if the information was to be admitted as evidence.

The couple, who started divorce proceedings two years ago, cannot be named to protect the identity of their two children, aged eight and six.

The man claims that his wife copied the contents of his laptop in December 2012, including backup data from his iPhone, when he was on holiday in Hong Kong with the children.

Her sworn statements to the Family Court later contained information taken from the laptop, including SMS and WhatsApp messages.

She denied hacking into the laptop. But the woman, who had already moved out of the family home at the time, did admit she had returned to get her belongings.

She noticed the laptop, accessed it and saw a number of files on the desktop which she claimed included a plot to frame her.

So she asked her private investigator, Mr Dennis Lee, to make copies of the relevant files to show that the husband had been untruthful during divorce proceedings.

Mr Lee was someone who had been recommended to various clients of family lawyers, including the woman's lawyer in the family court proceedings, as someone "who could hack into computers, notebooks or iPhones, whether protected by a password or not", according to allegations noted by the judge.

Said Justice Loh: "Dennis Lee is not the usual private investigator in divorce cases but was clearly retained because of his expertise in computers."

He noted that there was an "evasive silence" as to how he came to be hired by the wife.

"No doubt the police or the AGC will get to the bottom of this matter," he added.

Stressing that he had not yet come to conclusions about the allegations, he made it clear that the court "takes a very dim view of solicitors who sanction, let alone encourage, their clients' involvement in such illicit activities as hacking".

"Most upsetting is that in the middle of this maelstrom are two young, innocent children," said the judge, adding that their interests had been "overshadowed completely".

When contacted, an AGC spokesman declined comment as the case is being investigated by the police.

melody, my sis also paid the PI to sign affidavit.

for ppo, it's good u can do it personally, to have impact, especially the emotional part, where u portray u are frighten by his violence, it will be better than a lawyer presenting you.

Need some advise.

My husband has been coming back home late, even on weekends, he will go out around 8-9pm++ and comes back past midnight. Few occasion, when I ask him, he said he went back to his mother's house. I am suspecting something fishy going on, we have not been on good terms recently, he has been finding false with me, scold me for nothing, and obviously no sXX for the past 2 - 3 years. Should I get a PI to check on him?

what is the purpose of confronting? hoping he will change? you are teaching him to be smarter only. then what? he cover his tract better and next time u want to get him will be very very difficult already..

Back