Trying To Conceive

luxelustxlove

Hi. Anyone out here could help me or guide me. I am married for coming to a year, at this time/moment am trying to conceive. As our first attempt of try last month was a failure. Last month my cycle suddenly become 35 days and this month it's 28 days cycle. So when is the best time/period for me to conceive. I base on the application show when's my fertile and ovulation day, but it turn out a negative answer. Would anyone of you help me? Thanks.

you might want to chart your temperature daily using a basal thermometer alternatively you can buy ovulation strips and chart for 1-2 months.

but remember to take it easy and you will conceive when you least expected ..all the best!

My answer may be somewhat trivial but I just used the mobile app My Calendar X. It works if you can log your period schedule as it computes the average length of cycle.

Hi luxelustxlove

We have been trying since beginning of last year but was unsuccessful, so we went to KKH in June and did tests.
To summarise, the doctor advised us to try during days 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 (calculated from the 1st day of my period)

So in my opinion I feel that no matter your cycle is 28 or 35 (as long as it is within this period), it is advisable to
try on your 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 (personally, I included the 20th) for increased chances.

Let me know if you want more details, I will be glad to share it with you.

Cheers.

I have been using the clearblue fertility monitor for the last 2 months and it's shows one bar (means no peak) for the entire cycle. So frustrating. Am I not ovulating or the monitor is faulty. Haiz. Gonna try your method, bd alternate days until d20.

Back