confinement lady needed for feb 2016

Hi mummy, you can try call my previous confinement lady. For this year she's already fully booked.
She's really good & very responsibility. Recommend to other mummy, feedback from them is really satisfied. The confinement lady is msian, about 45years old.

Hi mummy, you can try call my previous confinement lady. For this year she's already fully booked.
She's really good & very responsibility. Recommend to other mummy, feedback from them is really satisfied. The confinement lady is msian, about 45years old.

Hi Fion, you can try my current cl. She is very good. U can wa or sms me at my mobile 96969848

Hi, I am recommending my current CL. She is far beyond my expectation as CL of my 1st son is just so so :) She is 40+ n cooks very well. Besides looking after me and my newborn son, she even cooks for my whole family including preparing lunch box for my 1st boy before 6:00am everyday n also cleans room. She is very kind n patient to both kids n teaches me a lot of things such as how to do breastfeeding as I almost forgot how to do it after 7 years :).

Hi, U can contact my CL at 6016 2415605 who was experienced and cooked traditional confinement food and brew herbal soup for her availability.

I m also looking for CL due date 23/1... I heard they said during cny is more expensive ?

hi, mummy, no joke, during cny is really more expensive.
Was remember when my first baby born in year 2012 (dragonyear) and during chinese new year, the price is triple. I refuse to enggage, end up super regret, because we can't handle the new born baby well. no one can help me take care too...going to depression soon, lucky things is my hubby always beside me, my mum in law good, my hubby sent. really troublesome...so the second baby we decide to take a confinement nanny..

Is normal for the price surge. Some cl dun want to do left those who are able. If need someone can try my prev cl, her rates is reasonable.

Hi, I am recommending my current CL. She is far beyond my expectation as CL of my 1st son is just so so :) She is 40+ n cooks very well. Besides looking after me and my newborn son, she even cooks for my whole family including preparing lunch box for my 1st boy before 6:00am everyday n also cleans room. She is very kind n patient to both kids n teaches me a lot of things such as how to do breastfeeding as I almost forgot how to do it after 7 years :).

Hello, can you share your CL contact with me? I'm due in Jan 2016.

hi, my ex cl intro for u from malaysia +60126905201 her contact number...im twin babies mummy..and my ex cl gave a very nice service for me and my family...contact her if u need...b4 i ask her for cny price is 3500..for next year mayb raise some...

Hi. My due date is Mar 16, what is the general price we should expect to hire a confinement lady? What do we meed to provide for her in term of food, accommodation, ang pao? First time mom here :) Thanks.

Hi. My due date is Mar 16, what is the general price we should expect to hire a confinement lady? What do we meed to provide for her in term of food, accommodation, ang pao? First time mom here :) Thanks.

around 2.4k...provide food and a room for cl and baby...then for the angpao i give my ex cl 80 for the 1st when she come my home...my ex cl ask for 200 for angpao then i give her 300 bcoz overall im satisfied on her service :)

My CL is awesome! She took very good care of me and my baby and she can cook very well. She is like a superwoman who doesn't take nap even when the baby keeps her up all night. She is amazing. I had her twice for 2 months each time. PM me to get her contact.

My cl is a teochew for some of you maybe unable to communicate with her. If you are able to, can consider my cl. She is very very good. I extended her for another 2weeks. Bb is in her good hands and i can see how much bb has grown from a infant to now a bigger baby.. if need be can either pm or my mobile 96969848

My cl is a teochew for some of you maybe unable to communicate with her. If you are able to, can consider my cl. She is very very good. I extended her for another 2weeks. Bb is in her good hands and i can see how much bb has grown from a infant to now a bigger baby.. if need be can either pm or my mobile 96969848

Hi ckmt24, is your CL able to take job during CNY? My EDD is on Feb-2016. Thanks!

can give contact?

hi, my ex cl intro for u from malaysia +60126905201 her contact number...im twin babies mummy..and my ex cl gave a very nice service for me and my family...contact her if u need...b4 i ask her for cny price is 3500..for next year mayb raise some...

Hi Sally, may I know what is the name of your cl that you are recommending? I'm expecting triplets hence looking for cl with twins experience to ask for availability and price.. I should require her service end of Feb or early March 2016.. tia

Hi Sally, may I know what is the name of your cl that you are recommending? I'm expecting triplets hence looking for cl with twins experience to ask for availability and price.. I should require her service end of Feb or early March 2016.. tia
hi, i called my cl aunty zhen...you can try call her at +60126905201 for ask her availabilty ya...

Good afternoon ladies ,

May I know if you do have a GOod CL to reccomend that is also less calculative with work eg knowing I have a helper , she is less productive type ? And take cares of my family's meals and all ? TIA

Hi, my friend recommended a CL to me but my mom will be doing my confinement so maybe you would want to try contacting my friend's CL to check with her if she is available. Please let me know if you are interested. :)

Hi yaoyao...can u share ur cl lady contact ?

Yaoyao pls share your CL number.. thks

I just ended my 34 days confinement. Extended 6 more days becoz my nanny's next engagment hasnt given birth.

I loved loved loved my confinement nanny. She can multi task. While i nap, she can cook and at the same time tend to baby when baby suddenly cries. And all tat, she still manage to calm baby while baby remains in her cot and the food doesnt get burnt.

And nanny doesnt compromise with hygiene at all. She brought another set of clothes to change while she "worked" and shower twice a day. I am quite anal about hygiene so this really is a bonus for me.

Aunty is very proactive and everything she does, she puts the interest of me and baby first.
There are a few times i overslept meal times and she doesnt wake me and neither does she eat first. I felt quite bad even though i told her tat she should start eating without me or wake me up. But no, she quietly waits.
She gave me so much valuable advise but never does she once, force them on me. She even bought baby clothes for my girl on her own accord.

Aunty is always always smiling and singing to my girl. If there is a baby whisperer, aunty is the one. No matter how my girl fuss, from howling to fussing, aunty always manage to tame her within minutes.
My girl take a long time to burp. There are a few times, i lost patience myself. But aunty made sure my girl burps. Even if it takes an hour.
If this isnt love for babies, i dunno what is.

Being a confinement lady is not easy. Aunty didnt take it as juz a job. She took it as a passion. As mothers, we sometime go crazy with our child. But aunty always take it at her stride and with patience as big as an elephant.

Aunty's cooking is top too. I always wipe my plate clean. As mentioned, she puts our interest ahead of herself. And was never ever petty about how much she eats. She made sure i get all the nutrients i need.
(I lost most of my pregnancy weight aft delivery but all the good food made me gain 3kg.)
She clears the table and does all the washing. Made sure everything is cleared and cleaned up before she took her bath and tend to the baby again.

Honestly, i couldn't find any fault with her at all.
She is really a gem. Doesnt mind if there was nothing for her to do and no tv for her to watch. Her proactive character finds her back into the kitchen cleaning or washing babies clothes. Aunty is so darn easy going and flexible with everything.
If i could, i would extend her for another month.

After bidding our last goodbye just a couple of hours back, i missed her already.
Please contact her daughter if anyone of u need to engage her service.
Her daughter is Denise -98801042.

I op for day confinement only. Mine starts from 10am-7pm. Depending on ur location, day timing could be different. So check with denise and plan accordingly. Like i said, aunty is very easy going.

I am in no way releated to them. In fact, i got their contact from one of the mommy here and im glad i did.

Denise, if you are reading this, please thank your mom for me again.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I would like to share my bad experience with one CL as well. Her name is Sitoh Siew Kim, a Malaysian. Ppl called her Siew Qin aunty. She was recommended by an aunty. She's one terrible CL . I engaged her and paid her a deposit of 300 in the month of Jul 2015 as my edd is in sept. She was so quick to get the deposit as I thought it's a norm to confirm the placement. However, in Aug she called and asked when is my EDD again and is it confirmed that I will deliver during my EDD. I told her it has be to plus minus 2 weeks before and after as I'll be delivering the baby naturally. When she received the deposit, she also agreed that she will stop work and be standby 2 weeks before my EDD. However, during the call in Aug, she actually taken another couples job and said she can only come on my EDD day itself. I asked what if I delivered early. She said she will ask her friend to stand in for her but I disagree as hubby and I don't like the idea of having different CL within the 28 days period. In the end, 10 days BEFORE my EDD, she went to request the aunty to find another CL for me. OMG! I was so frustrated by this as I know this Siew Qin is unreliable and irresponsible to do such a thing. She causes me so much of stress as I will be delivering soon and having a risk of not having a CL. I told her to return my deposit if the aunty is able to find me another CL. At last, aunty really managed to find another CL for me. I thank GOD for that. Then I went to request this Siew Qin to return my deposit. Her behaviour was so bad that at first she agreed to pay, but the next min, refused to pay anymore. I chased her a few times and she don't even wanna pick up my call! I went for police report and even to court! I told her about the court case and she even dare not to attend the consultation at court. See how daring this woman! As a result, till now I did not get my 300 back. It's not a big amount to me but to her, after foreign exchange, she can easily earn RM 900!! As a conclusion, I advice all mother-to-be to beware of this aunty and don't be cheated. I heard from a previous couple whom she worked before that this aunty is doing a lousy job as a cl too. She's one greedy and irresponsible person. Already engaged me first and yet last min taken another couple's job. This is her picture and beware! The worst thing that I can't tolerate is she still think it's the right thing to keep my deposit and blamed me for finding another CL whereas she's the first one to initiaite and ask aunty to find a replacement for her! She's even challenged me and told me that she agree to come and work for me for 28 days and it's my problem now for not able to accept her as a cl. Isn't this ridiculous??? I told her I do not need 2 CL for my confinement. Who dare to take her as CL when she is behaving weirdly this way and with no integrity at all?? I'm truly unlucky to have met her in the first place!

Her SG number : 9131 0287 , Msia hp: 014 722 5882

upload_2015-12-11_14-45-47.png

Last edited:

Can have her contact?

I just ended my 34 days confinement. Extended 6 more days becoz my nanny's next engagment hasnt given birth.

I loved loved loved my confinement nanny. She can multi task. While i nap, she can cook and at the same time tend to baby when baby suddenly cries. And all tat, she still manage to calm baby while baby remains in her cot and the food doesnt get burnt.

And nanny doesnt compromise with hygiene at all. She brought another set of clothes to change while she "worked" and shower twice a day. I am quite anal about hygiene so this really is a bonus for me.

Aunty is very proactive and everything she does, she puts the interest of me and baby first.
There are a few times i overslept meal times and she doesnt wake me and neither does she eat first. I felt quite bad even though i told her tat she should start eating without me or wake me up. But no, she quietly waits.
She gave me so much valuable advise but never does she once, force them on me. She even bought baby clothes for my girl on her own accord.

Aunty is always always smiling and singing to my girl. If there is a baby whisperer, aunty is the one. No matter how my girl fuss, from howling to fussing, aunty always manage to tame her within minutes.
My girl take a long time to burp. There are a few times, i lost patience myself. But aunty made sure my girl burps. Even if it takes an hour.
If this isnt love for babies, i dunno what is.

Being a confinement lady is not easy. Aunty didnt take it as juz a job. She took it as a passion. As mothers, we sometime go crazy with our child. But aunty always take it at her stride and with patience as big as an elephant.

Aunty's cooking is top too. I always wipe my plate clean. As mentioned, she puts our interest ahead of herself. And was never ever petty about how much she eats. She made sure i get all the nutrients i need.
(I lost most of my pregnancy weight aft delivery but all the good food made me gain 3kg.)
She clears the table and does all the washing. Made sure everything is cleared and cleaned up before she took her bath and tend to the baby again.

Honestly, i couldn't find any fault with her at all.
She is really a gem. Doesnt mind if there was nothing for her to do and no tv for her to watch. Her proactive character finds her back into the kitchen cleaning or washing babies clothes. Aunty is so darn easy going and flexible with everything.
If i could, i would extend her for another month.

After bidding our last goodbye just a couple of hours back, i missed her already.
Please contact her daughter if anyone of u need to engage her service.
Her daughter is Denise -98801042.

I op for day confinement only. Mine starts from 10am-7pm. Depending on ur location, day timing could be different. So check with denise and plan accordingly. Like i said, aunty is very easy going.

I am in no way releated to them. In fact, i got their contact from one of the mommy here and im glad i did.

Denise, if you are reading this, please thank your mom for me again.

I am looking for day time CL in Jun 2016. is she Singaporean or have to live in?

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. She does day time confinement. Dat was wat i opt for.
She lives with her daughter. You might wan to contact her daughter n check for ur day time confinement timing. Coz they live in the west side.

I am looking for day time CL in Jun 2016. is she Singaporean or have to live in?

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. She does day time confinement. Dat was wat i opt for.
She lives with her daughter. You might wan to contact her daughter n check for ur day time confinement timing. Coz they live in the west side.
Thank you so much. May I have her daughter's contact?

Hi, can u share with me the CL's contact number and rates? thanks!

Hallo Mummies..m looking for day confinement lady @ Yishun Ave 11 for 1st week October onwards, thank you...

Hi Moms! Anyone heard of confinement lady by the name of Sally/Sherry? Is she good?
What is the market rate now for twins? So far the quotes I'm getting are around $4k

Can I have your CL contact number?
Thank you

Last edited:
hi, i called my cl aunty zhen...you can try call her at +60126905201 for ask her availabilty ya...

Hi Sally, cl aunty jenny referred me to her friend for my confinement by name zhen jie or aunty zhen. Not sure if its the same cl as yours. Phone number is different though. Just wondering if you have a photo of aunty zhen to share with me? My email is [email protected] TIA.

Can share with me your CL's contact number and rates?

Hi all, my confinement lady is leaving on Monday and I would really like to recommend her...

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My HB was not satisfied with the previous CL so I got this one after recommendations from friends.

1) She cooks really well, my HB loves her homecooked food. My MIL came over to 偷师 (steal some tips) from her. She even made herbal soup for my MIL and 梅菜扣肉 becos my MIL asked her for help to pack herbs for herbal soup, and commented she likes 梅菜。

2) She is very thrifty. When herbs shopping she didn't buy everything for 28days and only bought enough supplies. She want to know what I drink and dun drink b4 she buys some more herbs.

3) She buys good quality ingredients from the market. Initially my MIL does the marketing, but after she learns how to go to the market she will get fresher foods. She really knows how to choose the ingredients too. She doesn't over spends and keeps accounts on what she buys given the budget.

4) she is super duper hardworking. When I first spoke to her on the phone, she said she will only take care of mummy and baby which is common practice and will help out in chores if there is enough time. But she ended up doing up all the chores, esp laundry which I procrastinate. She mops the floor at least once in 2 days or right after cooking depending if she has time. She takes a short nap in the day time but other than that she works non stop. She even keeps track of my elder son's school uniform supply and my HB work attire, so as to plan the laundry schedule accordingly.

5) she is neat and organized. She packed my kitchen (which is open concept and relatively small storage limits), store all the ingredients, herbs, my detergents, pots and pans even more neatly then before.

6) She is very ethical and reliable (imo). I booked her in late dec early Jan, and wanted to give her a deposit. She doesn't need a deposit, says in her line must 讲信用, confirm means confirm. So I confirmed her and did not contact her until late June, she contacted me to check if I have delivered and if I have found someone else cos I told her I will most likely deliver early (EDDJul) and yet I did not contact her in Jun. I confirmed with her that I did not find anyone else and will let her know when I deliver.

I found out that someone else was trying to get her to help babysit her 2mo and begged her to help despite her turning down. Eventually she went to help for a few days while waiting for me to deliver. Employer told her to find a replacement for me and to stay and help her, which she rejected again.

She also took on an assignment in December. After which a close relative called her to engage her also in December. She has to turn down her relative bcos she has alr promised others first.

She is available in March/April... PM me if you want her contact.

Back