2016/02 Feb Babies

Hi~ I just got confirmed for pregnancy and it's our 1st... any gynae recommendation in Thomson Medical?

For Thomson Medical Centre you can try doctor AL Lim. I am with him since #1. But the waiting time could be quite long cause he has many patients.

Hi mummies to be, I have reiterated many times in smh that the following must be done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group.
2) kindly ensure that your email address is the same one maintained in Facebook
3)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to add you to the secret group.
4)we regret to inform you that we are UNABLE to add you to our secret group If you do not abide to our rules

Please take note the admin are adding the names on voluntary basis so please ensure the above are done so that the whole process will be seamless.

A BIG thank you to our the Mummies to be who have done the above , we will be adding your names shortly and we look look forward to seeing you( more sharings , updates , gossips and etc )in our secret group

Hi mummies!! i have juzt been tested positive for my 2nd pregnancy.
Juz delivered in January and now expecting my second one.
My EDD is 10th march 2016.
Although my EDD is 10th March, i think i will deliver Ard Feb End.
Cos my 1st i gave birth at 38+4 wks..
Usually 2nd will be earlier.

Hi there.. Im preggie with my second one and edd tentatively on 8th March but because its my second.. i was told I might deliver in Feb... can I join the fb grp? my email is [email protected] (FB nick: Elizabeth Pan)

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 170
Hi ladies, really glad to see this forum. Now I hv someone to share n seek advices from. Am expecting 2nd but been worrying cuz I'm not young anymore. anyway would appreciate if can add me in FB. My email: [email protected]. Name: Jessie pang. Thank u.

Hello there, I have approved the friend request from about 2 weeks ago but seems yet to be added to the secret group as i cannot locate the grp on fb as well. Can add me to it?
[email protected]

Thanks a lot and hope to catch up more and learn with u mummies there!

hi, i just went to see OB today and confirmed my pregnancy! EDD on apps says late feb, the clinic says 2nd March. :)

please add me on fbgroup: [email protected]

cheers!
Hi mummies to be, I have reiterated many times in smh that the following must be done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group.
3)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to add you to the secret group.
4)we regret to inform you that we are UNABLE to add you to our secret group If you do not abide to our rules

Please take note the admin are adding the names on voluntary basis so please ensure the above are done so that the whole process will be seamless.

A BIG thank you to our the Mummies to be who have done the above , we will be adding your names shortly and we look look forward to seeing you( more sharings , updates , gossips and etc )in our secret group

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 138

Back