(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Hi everyone!

Firstly, wish to send my congrats to all mummies! Let's all keep a positive mindset and stay healthy for the little ones! =D

Am new here with my first pregnancy!

I am keen to join the FB group too. May I know whats the group name or I shld be invited?

Cheers,
Orange

I am also expecting my 1st child. When is your edd?

My tummy starts to show a little. Everyday is blessing. When is Ur edd?

I am very small size, so I doubt anyone can tell that I am pregnant if I don't tell. My edd is 29 dec 2015, gynae says is possible to be earlier. So next time, I can have a year end party n celebrate my child's birthday every year! Lol.

Hi MTB,

Woke up 3am due to a bad strong sneeze and felt mild cramps in my tummy area. Start to feel worry. :confused::confused::confused:.

i read online tts round ligament pain..the ligament is strained cos uterus stretching or smthn like that. when u feel a sneeze cmin quickly bend ur body or curl up like foetus.

mine was v bad in 1st mth whenever i sneeze or even laugh so read on internet. strangely it has entirely stopped when i think 2nd tri the uterus shld be expanding even more.

It's the mild dull cramp that last for 1hrs ++. I manage to sleep again at 4 plus. This sneeze made me realised I need to be careful. Middle of the night, mild cramps, my mind start to run wild. Luckily, it subsides this morning after 5am.

did a trial and error on train yesterday evening after work. Boarded the train at Novena to go home. was standing near the priority seats. was rubbing my tummy on off but not having any eye contact with anyone. 1 lady actually stand up and ask if i wan the seat. I asked her if she s getting off soon she said no but it's fine. ;)

Hi mums to be, yesterday I went to the gynae at 16weeks and she said I am gaining weight a bit too fast. I have already gained 6kg in 4mths. I am not eating bigger portions so I am wondering why I am slightly overweight. Any mummies experiencr this?

Hi mums to be, yesterday I went to the gynae at 16weeks and she said I am gaining weight a bit too fast. I have already gained 6kg in 4mths. I am not eating bigger portions so I am wondering why I am slightly overweight. Any mummies experiencr this?

This is my first pregnancy. Im 16+4 and I've gained 10kg already. Haha. In the first two months plus I ate like mad and was very tired all e time so I basically just eat and sleep everyday. Until about week 12 I start to watch my diet. Don't dare to gain so much anymore I'm trying my best to delay myself weighing at 60kg.

But anyway I don't think 6kg is a lot? It will be like only 1kg+ per month leh...

@Faith&Hope0902 @pop123 I've experienced it twice too. Halfway thru sleeping I woke up then sneezed and there was a sharp pain at my abdomen. Feel like thrs a bone that crack like that. I almost thought is it my bb bone crack inside due to the sudden sneeze. Lol.

But anyway I don't think 6kg is a lot? It will be like only 1kg+ per month leh...

so far i've only put on 1 kg... cause first 2 months cant eat plus had surgery so lost 4kg. the maternity jeans and jeans skirt is dropping as i walk... cant wear at all. waiting for my next appt on 25 Jul to see if i've put on more as i'm able to eat well nowadays. btw im in my week 15

@Faith&Hope0902 @pop123 I've experienced it twice too. Halfway thru sleeping I woke up then sneezed and there was a sharp pain at my abdomen. Feel like thrs a bone that crack like that. I almost thought is it my bb bone crack inside due to the sudden sneeze. Lol.

Scary right? My mind was running wild and hope it's not contractions. So worried for that 1hr. Luckily no more cramps after that. And I feel Okie now. But was wondering if bb is Okie. Haha. Pananoid mummy.

Hi Mummies, is there any changes for the steps for all the tests? I remembered doing the Oscar Test when i was 5 months for the 1st pregnancy, but this time they asked me to do the Oscar Test when i was just 12 weeks.

Are we suppose to know the baby gender after the Oscar Test, cause my gynae did not mentioned anything about it.:(

Hi Mummies, is there any changes for the steps for all the tests? I remembered doing the Oscar Test when i was 5 months for the 1st pregnancy, but this time they asked me to do the Oscar Test when i was just 12 weeks.

Are we suppose to know the baby gender after the Oscar Test, cause my gynae did not mentioned anything about it.:(

Hi, don't think the Oscar test tests for gender. I did harmony test and it included baby's gender.

Went for u/s yesterday @ 17 weeks and cfm baby's gender via ultrasound.

@littletwinstar82 I think Oscar test is only up till 12 weeks and after that might not be accurate already. Perhaps the test that you did previously at 5 months was not Oscar test?

@DesperateMummyWannabe Yea if only theres a home machine that we can purchase hahhaa.

@LCL26 Grats! So ya having boy or girl? Can't wait for next appointment to find out baby's gender too.

@littletwinstar82 I think Oscar test is only up till 12 weeks and after that might not be accurate already. Perhaps the test that you did previously at 5 months was not Oscar test?

@DesperateMummyWannabe Yea if only theres a home machine that we can purchase hahhaa.

@LCL26 Grats! So ya having boy or girl? Can't wait for next appointment to find out baby's gender too.

@Bernice Goh if my next appt is my week 18, will the scan be able to show my bb's gender?? i know depends on whether my bb cooperates or not.. and if yes, is it accurate? cant wait to know so that i know what color to buy for clothings and accessories lol

@pongtch same EDD as you :) Although I am kind of hoping it will delay for a couple of days and be a 2016 baby. I've been told there are going to be a lot of 2015 babies! Makes enrolling for anything just that bit more tedious next time.

Hi, don't think the Oscar test tests for gender. I did harmony test and it included baby's gender.

Went for u/s yesterday @ 17 weeks and cfm baby's gender via ultrasound.

Yes, Oscar doesn't tell gender. It just tell u if your bb is high risk or low risk for down syndrome. Only the 20 weeks test then will know.

I did my 16week scan yesterday and baby wasn't cooperative. gynae had to shake my tummy a few times n I had to cough to wake baby up. Finally can see something inbetween legs so is a boy haha. Guess if having boy, likely no MS cos I didn't experience any MS at all.

@pongtch same EDD as you :) Although I am kind of hoping it will delay for a couple of days and be a 2016 baby. I've been told there are going to be a lot of 2015 babies! Makes enrolling for anything just that bit more tedious next time.

No different actually. The bonus give out is the same. Just that there is free gift given to sg50 babies. So I think that's why there is more but u can't really control birth rate especially is GOD's gift. In fact, I am happy cuz can celebrate xmas, new year and bb's birthday every year together. Cut cost. Then just give one present! Lol

@pongtch lol ya I know it's beyond my control. I meant enrolling for childcare, schools and other stuff next time, mayyyyybe more competitive for 2015 babies. Either way, just a trivial wish, as long as everything goes smoothly and bb is well and healthy.

@pongtch lol ya I know it's beyond my control. I meant enrolling for childcare, schools and other stuff next time, mayyyyybe more competitive for 2015 babies. Either way, just a trivial wish, as long as everything goes smoothly and bb is well and healthy.

Yes, stay positive! Most important. Where is your hospital?

I did my 16week scan yesterday and baby wasn't cooperative. gynae had to shake my tummy a few times n I had to cough to wake baby up. Finally can see something inbetween legs so is a boy haha. Guess if having boy, likely no MS cos I didn't experience any MS at all.

You're so lucky! Mine is a boy and my MS is with me till now. I'm at week 17. Hehe

Anyway, my gynae has given me tons of supplements. And I didn't put on weight but my gynae assure me that as long the baby is growing at the standard size. Gynae says will only have more appetite after week 20. Most important, put a relax attitude towards the pregnancy and everything will be fine.

When I had my boy, I din haf any MS at all too. Was v energetic too. Dis time more tired n rather bad MS. Seems to b getting better. My mil n helper guess it's a boy again but personally, I wish it mite b a gal. But if also boy, I also ren ming. As long as bb is healthy n growing well :)

When I had my boy, I din haf any MS at all too. Was v energetic too. Dis time more tired n rather bad MS. Seems to b getting better. My mil n helper guess it's a boy again but personally, I wish it mite b a gal. But if also boy, I also ren ming. As long as bb is healthy n growing well :)

I didnt have ms and tot im expecting boy. After harmony test at 12weeks+ results say baby girl. When i told my gynae, she said if she were to place bet she'd say it's girl too LOL

Back