Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Totally understand how it feels to be at family gatherings. Those non-sensitive 三姑六婆 will ask non stop.. Say it's good to have a kid, must faster have one.. Why u don't want etc.. Who say we don't want?? Who told them we don't want? They just assume we don't want... We want but just no luck yet!

Monkey chick: u quit your job to undergo your ivf journey? Won't you feel more bored staying at home?

Ya...bored...but my job does not permit me to b away frequently...I cut short my HL despite admitted to A&E....n still hav to listen to harsh words at times...boss not very understanding...

Plus doctor is worried that stress can b a factor tt screwed up my cycless...so after several aborted cycles...I gotta make a decision to try eliminating the stress factor...for sure I'm really fatigue then....health was also pretty screwed up....:(

@queby77
So cute to have little bibity and bobbity doing exercises in your tummy. :D

@aarlysa, @Mermaid2015
Yeah all the human reproduction centres in the world can close shop if it's such a breeze to get pregnant just by simply relaxing and going tour! :rolleyes:

My hubby and I were married for 7 years. I got my hubby to speak to my inlaws to stop hinting me about baby while I informed my mum about my IVF to stop her from nagging me.

@Mermaid2015
If your mil gets you on your nerves too much, maybe you can get your hubby to ask her gently to give both of you personal space on this and scare her that her pressure is going to affect his sperms' fertility?

@Dreamscometrue
My annoying uncle actually made those similar comments in your post to my mom during CNY even though I haven't see him for years. :mad: He has been repeating the same stuff about me like a broken recorder for years. I feel like stabbing his mouth with my leftover syringes.

If not enough, I can pass you my syringes too! Haha :cool:

Ya...bored...but my job does not permit me to b away frequently...I cut short my HL despite admitted to A&E....n still hav to listen to harsh words at times...boss not very understanding...

Plus doctor is worried that stress can b a factor tt screwed up my cycless...so after several aborted cycles...I gotta make a decision to try eliminating the stress factor...for sure I'm really fatigue then....health was also pretty screwed up....:(

What a nasty boss! I'm very sure you can find a job with a better boss than him next time. He should be understanding towards your HL, especially when you had slogged so hard and slogged your health away for him and company over those years.

You are wise to kick that nasty heartless boss out of your life far far!

I'm considering to take 6 months of no pay leave next year to avoid work stress and inability to take leave in certain months but my busy work is helping me kill the waiting time between cycles. Got pro and con, so I'm in a dilemma now. I shall observe how next 2 fets go ;)

Last edited:
If not enough, I can pass you my syringes too! Haha :cool:

Hahaha thanks dear! I'll tie him up, do acupuncture on him with our long syringes with that celebrity lamp rocking above him. :D Should I release some cockroaches on him too?

Hope you are feeling a little better today. Woohoo I feel our bubbly and funny aarlysa is returning...

Last edited:

Wow.. Still can cut short HL despite admission to A&E? Ur work involved making a lot of money for the company ah? Why so heartless

Just want to vent for a moment...I have a company dinner to go to tomorrow. Must wear cocktail dress and nice shoes. My belly is definitely sticking out a bit more than normal. Tonight I tried on 6 dresses and only 1 barely fit me. I hope my belly doesn't grow any bigger in the next 24 hours or I will have nothing to wear. Maybe will skip lunch tomorrow just so I could fit in the dress. Wish I didn't have to pretend to be pretty because 1) I don't feel pretty at all right now and feel a bit "super-sized," and 2) I am so not in the mood to entertain. I feel like my priorities have changed so much since TTC, that these corporate things no longer interest me. Sadly still have to put up a brave face... :confused: o_O

Thanks for listening! Anyone else feeling bloated like me? :rolleyes:

What a nasty boss! I'm very sure you can find a job with a better boss than him next time. He should be understanding towards your HL, especially when you had slogged so hard and slogged your health away for him and company over those years.

You are wise to kick that nasty heartless boss out of your life far far!

I'm considering to take 6 months of no pay leave next year to avoid work stress and inability to go for doc appointments in certain months but my busy work is helping me kill the waiting time between cycles. Got pro and con, so I'm in a dilemma now. I shall observe how next 2 fets go ;)

Ya..actually that's the part I was saddest abt...I literally fought many battles for my ex-boss..countless overtime n late nitess...but when i was in need of some morale support...i got none n worse still not even a genuine "how r u doing"...but is ok...i jus move on lo...a good chance to get back into good shape also...

u can try to see n plan ur idling time...trial run la but if really cannt then dun...coz too much idling can lead to depression one...i kept telling myself im goin back to work soon...very soon can go back to work alr....:D

Just want to vent for a moment...I have a company dinner to go to tomorrow. Must wear cocktail dress and nice shoes. My belly is definitely sticking out a bit more than normal. Tonight I tried on 6 dresses and only 1 barely fit me. I hope my belly doesn't grow any bigger in the next 24 hours or I will have nothing to wear. Maybe will skip lunch tomorrow just so I could fit in the dress. Wish I didn't have to pretend to be pretty because 1) I don't feel pretty at all right now and feel a bit "super-sized," and 2) I am so not in the mood to entertain. I feel like my priorities have changed so much since TTC, that these corporate things no longer interest me. Sadly still have to put up a brave face... :confused: o_O

Do you have any scarf? Wrap a scarf around you? Under the dim yellowish lighting at balllroom, with a scarf on you sitting down and colleagues busy gobbling their food, the belly won't be obvious to them.

At this stage, you will be worrying about the upcoming ER and no of embryos you get, of course no mood for anything else.

The fresh cycle hormones made my belly very bloated and I gained weight from them. I've been wearing XL size, flair dresses for pregnant ladies to work nowadays.

My priorities and perspectives have certainly changed. This IVF business is definitely of higher priority than career now.

Today I received a rude email at work, it indirectly insults me that I am stupid. I was surprised that I wasn't affected much by this rude email lol. In the past, I would have felt very mad. Other problems also seem to become "smaller" to me when I compare them to my infertility problem that's totally out of my control. Haha I get less affected by my work issues now, can I count this as a positive change brought by IVF? ;)

Last edited:

Me lo...I can see it protruding alr...even my casual bottoms can't fit in alr...strictly speaking,my wardrobe needs a revamp...or I need a revamp...lol...

Mine is funny...comes n goes...comes n goes...hehe....

Dun skip lunch k?u r supposed to b healthy n fed with good nutrition...at least grab some nutritious bites....;)

Ya man...my priorities too...when I resigned, every colleague of mine was shocked...they thot I found a better opportunity...but I said no,jus resting n getting back into shape n then prioritize family planning...till date,they still dun believe that I let go of my work...

Oh Oh...I need to zzzz....early morning tmr...tmr will decide when is my ER alr..ta-ta... bless me...:D

Ya man...my priorities too...when I resigned, every colleague of mine was shocked...they thot I found a better opportunity...but I said no,jus resting n getting back into shape n then prioritize family planning...till date,they still dun believe that I let go of my work...

Oh Oh...I need to zzzz....early morning tmr...tmr will decide when is my ER alr..ta-ta... bless me...:D

All the best for your scan tomorrow! As what veraine posted, eggies will be meeting mommy soon :)

I wanna repeat - you will be SAFE from OHSS as doc will be giving you trigger jab that will avoid OHSS, and you are not doing ET. When the menses come shortly after ER, your hormone level will reset and byebye to OHSS risk.

Last edited:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! Keep us posted.

Can't u just make excuse to not go? I'll just say sick or something. Nobody shud force u into anything u don't wanna do.

Good luck & all the best! I'll borrow you all my luck just for this morning ;):D

Can't u just make excuse to not go? I'll just say sick or something. Nobody shud force u into anything u don't wanna do.
I wish I could. It's a company anniversary dinner. Everyone is supposed to go, and I even have a minor role networking with clients. So no bailing on that one. My employer is not like Monkey Chick's but is also not easy in giving out leave. I didn't get to take the 2 week HL last cycle and am still negotiating on this cycle's leave. Imagine the stress...

I wish I could. It's a company anniversary dinner. Everyone is supposed to go, and I even have a minor role networking with clients. So no bailing on that one. My employer is not like Monkey Chick's but is also not easy in giving out leave. I didn't get to take the 2 week HL last cycle and am still negotiating on this cycle's leave. Imagine the stress...
Just take one week. I also could only afford one week post ET of leave but it was sufficient. Even if not ideal

It's indeed stressful to juggle work and IVF project concurrently. Hope you strike this round, and no need to stress over applying for long leave again.

I have to plan fresh cycle and FET during off-peak months, or else my leave won't get approved.

Last edited:
Just take one week. I also could only afford one week post ET of leave but it was sufficient. Even if not ideal

Buy herbal teas from the shop to drink to cool down in this hot weather if you have no time to brew them. I buy from shop cos I am lazy.

I only took 4 days leave after my FET cos working helps to make my 'long' TWW pass faster.

The natural FET requires us to go NUH daily for around 1 week before ET. Are you allowed to report to office later? My office is far from NUH. By the time I get back to office, it's already lunch time, so I have to apply AM leave for that week.

Have you ovulated? :p I'm waiting for my one.

Last edited:
I am OK with 1 week, but they kept asking me for the exact dates. I don't know when exactly I will do ER, or if I will do D3 or D5 transfer, so it's impossible now to give the exact dates. I've told them 3 times already I won't know the dates until a couple of days before but they are not satisfied with the vagueness. That's why I want to ask for the 2 weeks off so I don't have to constantly change my leave due to unknown ET date.

All the best for your scan tomorrow! As what veraine posted, eggies will be meeting mommy soon :)

I wanna repeat - you will be SAFE from OHSS as doc will be giving you trigger jab that will avoid OHSS, and you are not doing ET. When the menses come shortly after ER, your hormone level will reset and byebye to OHSS risk.

Hehe..back...
Last round I was not triggered with hcg shot as well...no ET as well...i was happily discharging n still went to buy my fav sandwiches from the sandwich machine...munching happily as i was walking...2hrs later at home..started off like gastrics pain only then bom!hard down...cannt sit n lie down at all, pain intensified exponentially to the extent my fingers n toes all curled up..the pain came at every few minutes interval,cramping contractional type of pain..:(...

Tok to prof liao...this time round b ultra alert n vigilant on symptoms b4 discharging...:D

@Mermaid2015, @Day_Dreaming,

That's the stressful part...impromptu leave or too many Am leave... I always rush in after scanning like crazy woman...the moment I stepped in...I got so busy until no time for restroom or mayb lunch...n that day will b a late nite.. sometimes still need to see faces...:(

Im still hanging out with my ex-team every now & then...they hav been telling me i shld not go, leave is an entitlement...n also told me if my boss cld hav taken care abit, jus abit of me...they r sure i wont leave my job...coz im really still very passionate abt my job...up till today...still is...

Is ok,take it positively...for everything tt happen, there's a reason...when i look back in the future,i will clearly understand y god plan my path this way...:D

Last edited:
Hehe..back...
Last round I was not triggered with hcg shot as well...no ET as well...i was happily discharging n still went to buy my fav sandwiches from the sandwich machine...munching happily as i was walking...2hrs later at home..started off like gastrics pain only then bom!hard down...cannt sit n lie down at all, pain intensified exponentially to the extent my fingers n toes all curled up..the pain came at every few minutes interval,cramping contractional type of pain..:(...

Tok to prof liao...this time round b ultra alert n vigilant on symptoms b4 discharging...:D
U did your ER today? How was it?

U did your ER today? How was it?

No no...not today...:p...going to soon...;)
Shld b monday...wanna grow my eggs 2 more days coz still hav a bunch of 14-15.5mm ones....dominant ones at 17-17.5mm:D

Previous growth rate was scary...jumped from 12 to 17mm...so monitoring was stepped up...initial plan based on such growth rate was sat...:)

Last edited:
No no...not today...:p...going to soon...;)
Shld b monday...wanna grow my eggs 2 more days coz still hav a bunch of 14-15.5mm ones....dominant ones at 17-17.5mm:D

Previous growth rate was scary...jumped from 12 to 17mm...so monitoring was stepped up...initial plan based on such growth rate was sat...:)
Just curious urs is daily scans? Haha. Is good that u don't work!

Today day 8 of stims..Got increase in number of follicles..

RHS has 11 now, cyst still present.. 14, 13.5 and smaller ones.. LHS 8 follicles.. Heard a few "11"s

Lining is 10mm

Stats look quite good hor.. But my stats for IUI were also good too all the while.. But never bfp still.. Tsk

And I was told I got running veins so must "stabilize" my vein when drawing blood haha

My menses is a few days late. Had my menses a few days after BFN but then now it's late. Suppose to start my medicated FET this cycle but looks like it'll drag a few more mths. Don't know shd I eat nor-e to induce the menses or just let nature takes its course (but at this point, it's not true since I'll be going for medicated after all).
At the same time I have to keep chanting to myself that I'm not pregnant, just a messed up cycle. But of course deep down, I wish for a miracle because we've heard stories how ppl get pregnant naturally after a fresh BFN. That's what all of us need right now, a miracle.
It doesn't help that another colleague is pregnant after just 4 mths of marriage & she doesn't even know how to use a hpt or what to do when she misses her menses!
Sorry to dampen the mood of this forum with my whining, which I've been doing a lot lately I notice. This is so unlike me. :(:oops:
You are not alone.
I took medicine to induce menses, the fairy god mother still havent visit me, hope that i was not forgotten.
I tried to stay calm although i am panic too....lets jia you

Today day 8 of stims..Got increase in number of follicles..

RHS has 11 now, cyst still present.. 14, 13.5 and smaller ones.. LHS 8 follicles.. Heard a few "11"s

Lining is 10mm

Stats look quite good hor.. But my stats for IUI were also good too all the while.. But never bfp still.. Tsk

And I was told I got running veins so must "stabilize" my vein when drawing blood haha

As long as u hav a cluster of them..meaning their range r not far off...is good...lining also optimal...need to cross check ur E2 as well...esp if ur count is increasing...but u dun hav to worry...Prof is there for u...hehe....

On 2nd last scan, nurse told me this round my E2 pretty well controlled,given the number of follies...may b able to proceed with ET if E2 less than 13k....after discussing with hubby,still decided to do fet next mth...hubby wan safety first...Prof also emphasize that...coz my E2 is on the high side after all....

Very funny, I hav a feeling my embiess r fighting hard inside...so tt my E2 level dun shoot up crazily like last..n they hold hands n grow steadily together...the range gap between them getting smaller...lolzzz...see see this is the type of cranky "imagination" im talking abt....:D

Last edited:
Just curious urs is daily scans? Haha. Is good that u don't work!

Yupz,these few days daily.....b4 that,every other 2 days...also very close together....ya leh...if i still working.. Sigh,the mental stress...I can still rem....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Big big hugzzz....i tear when i saw ur disappointments n frustrations..somehow it dug out all the sunken emotions in me(mus b the hormones!:confused:)...calm myself down abit b4 i reply...i may not b in a good state now to comfort u but i will share with u wat i went thro n how i picked myself up again...

Ytd my fren posted her baby pic 1mth old...i supposed she tried some time for it, after she's pregnant,she told me right at my face...they r so so fortunate coz she heard so many horror n painful stories of ivf,those pple so pitiful...i breathe in hard n thot to myself..yes,i'm one of those pitiful pple..

Another colleague of mine #2 coming to 1 mth..n she's the one who told me..."tt's easy, baby dance once or twice then ganna alr lo"...she wants it,she has it...

Grand mother-in-law 90+yo for the first time this cny held my hand n tok firmly to me..u need to give birth, cousin in law who got married ard same time as me #2 alr...so next coming cny, i really need to brave through it with a smiling face....

Now by right i shld b hopeful but i am not coz i'm battling with my fear everyday as day draws closer to ER in fear of ER aftermath like last...still gotta tell myself is fine & definitely safer to opt out of ET...who in this world if can proceed with ET will wanna cancel?

2.5yrs...it has been more than 2.5yrs i'm treading on this path tt's full of pit holes...i gav up my career tt i painstakingly built over past 9yrs, i turned from a slender 44kg lady to a nearing 52kg auntie(this is a side topic coz I very vain)...$$ thrown in endlessly while i'm jobless....no more career,no more looks,no more $$(this is meant to make u smile..i hope it works ah)....a few times i asked god, wat else do u wan me to giv up?tell me, n i will do so if i can...

A few occasions i was pampering myself so well but deep inside me, i felt so empty...machiam like a lonely tai tai buying her another LV bag to add to her collectionssss...equals to?...meaningless..indulgence in pampering can no longer heal those wounds or fill up the emptiness...BUT still pamper myself n treat myself well ya else i really damned pathetic liao....lol

Many of us along the way..dropped n lost alot of things...but ultimately i jus ask myself...do i wanna lose the last thing i am holding?happiness...so stay happy everyday,is not worth it to b robbed of happiness bcoz of something u dun hav,yet...there's no drama kind of miracle,accept it(this is 1 good way to shield n protect urself from total devastation from another disappointmt)..but miracle is jus another name of an effort...dun hope for miracle,work towards it...make it a destination...n u wont b alone,we r here for u...try to counter negative sentiments with positive thots....

dun feel bad to think tt u dampen the so called good atmosphere,is a platform for all of us,the ivfers,our sole exclusive rights to b sad,happy,disappointed or excited here

Last of all...like wat daydreaming mentioned...we r waiting for the happy,bubbly Aarlysa to b back...soon...p.s...i miss the fd horror jokes....:D
Dearie...you make me cry again.
I felt the same when my sis in law who is ttc-ing break the pregnancy news. I feel happy for her and the family, finally my mother in law wish was fulfilled. However i felt the emptiness within me too. Both of us are ivfer, she was so lucky to succeed on first trial. I am glad that she no longer go through the cycle again like me, at the same time, i tell myself to stay positive and have faith.

My menses went crazy after failed FET, travellimg between Singapore and Malaysia and worry about my dad who fall ill since April. Life is never easy this year and the great word of the year (for me) is CHANGE. Lot of things dont fall in place and out of plan even though i have planned nicely. Changes after changes...i just have to tell myself be brave and face it.
Face the reality, face the challenge in life, face the changes etc.

My sis who is very optimistic was telling to rest more and get ready for my next cycle. She said you must get ready for Twins...not easy to look after and need a lot of money etc. While i was in KL, playing with my little nephew (3yo), he touched my tummy and always stick to me, smile at me, i really feel that how wonderful life is if my baby smile at me.

I can give up things like you too...but everytime when i started or want to start ivf, my family sure have big happening which i told myself, i cannot give up my family. Now, i have to learn to manage concurrently although it was very stressful.

I cant agree more for the happiness part. Never give up and be happy, i have encourage my dad the same too, stay positive and be optimistic. My chinese phycisian's hubby said 难怪我养得白白胖胖,做人就是要乐观。this is so true

@Aarylsa,
Be happy no matter what, i miss the jokes too.

All jia you and fighting

Yaya the jab and 8weeks scan. I name them bibity and bobbity boo. Bibi is 1.8cm today and bobbi catch up at 1.7cm. Dr Anu can see them playing swing slightly and the heartbeats were pompity pompity pompity. Come on girls give your best form and bfp soon.
Right after i read and replied on the emotional post, i caught up your post, really make me smile. Cutie names and really happy for you.

I must admit i dont really feel jealous when ppl sharing about their pregnancy and babies photo. Most of the time , i feel blissful to see the little angel even though they are stranger to me.

I am full of power again, thanks for the motivation :)

Same here...i quit my job for IVF. Totally understand your situation. I am eliminating the stress factor too but other stress factors keep coming in, i just have to stay strong and be brave to face them.
Once overcome, we can overcome lot of things. Women power is superb.

@happybb2015
Any update? Have you started on your medicated fet, popping mercilon? :)
Thank you for remembering me. I just came back from KL yesterday, catching up the post here.
My menses not yet reported...still waiting. Nurse Jilian was nice to call and follow up this morning, i felt that i am in good hand of great team, just wait for the menses patiently.

How are you doing?

Thank you for remembering me. I just came back from KL yesterday, catching up the post here.
My menses not yet reported...still waiting. Nurse Jilian was nice to call and follow up this morning, i felt that i am in good hand of great team, just wait for the menses patiently.

How are you doing?
I am also waiting leh happybb... ur cd what today? I got af coming feeling but somehow is not appearing... really don't wanna eat meds to induce.

I think everyone on this forum have her own challenges and struggles in life. I feel very inspired daily when I read all ur stories of strength and courage.

I am also waiting leh happybb... ur cd what today? I got af coming feeling but somehow is not appearing... really don't wanna eat meds to induce.

I think everyone on this forum have her own challenges and struggles in life. I feel very inspired daily when I read all ur stories of strength and courage.
Yeah...me too. I will take time to read this thread, sometime i am replied on old news cause i can only read when i am not with my dad. He need full time attention and 撒娇if we ignore him....

My menses late for 2 months....i also lost count on which CD now...cant be bother too much as i cant control when its come...

Jia you and hope that the fairly god mother come to visit us soon

As long as u hav a cluster of them..meaning their range r not far off...is good...lining also optimal...need to cross check ur E2 as well...esp if ur count is increasing...but u dun hav to worry...Prof is there for u...hehe....

On 2nd last scan, nurse told me this round my E2 pretty well controlled,given the number of follies...may b able to proceed with ET if E2 less than 13k....after discussing with hubby,still decided to do fet next mth...hubby wan safety first...Prof also emphasize that...coz my E2 is on the high side after all....

Very funny, I hav a feeling my embiess r fighting hard inside...so tt my E2 level dun shoot up crazily like last..n they hold hands n grow steadily together...the range gap between them getting smaller...lolzzz...see see this is the type of cranky "imagination" im talking abt....:D
so far i haven't seen my E2 value leh haha ... but if dosage maintain i think it should be normal ba?

yeah, safety safety ... they have teamwork liao!

so far i haven't seen my E2 value leh haha ... but if dosage maintain i think it should be normal ba?

I also don't know what my E2 value is. They didn't inform me, and my brain has so many numbers to keep track of already I'm not sure if I'll remember it anyway.

I am also very impressed with the NUH team. Very dedicated to the patients. I truly feel they care about us.

Pretty soon we should have a calendar of who is doing ER and ET when. I probably still have a week or more to go before ER. Looks like Monkey Chick is first and I may be the last as I started stimming later.

My e2 is over 8000. 9th day of stim. Is it normal?

@MonkeyChick
Have they decided on ur Er date?

Keep a close watch..E2 is getting high...but alr on 9th day so shld ard this range...dun hav to worry,Prof watches it closely...he is more on it than us...haha...

E2 has to increase,on avg, double every 2 days but gotta b under safe range on trigger...u hav ~20foliies so expected to b high...nurse told me safe range is 10k or 13k, tmr I will ask ask Prof for knowledge...jus for knowledge...

Ytd I google E2 vs egg quality...it mentioned E2 higher than 6k,egg quality will b affected...I sad for few sec,then close the window...I happily ignored/filtered it...lolzzz...coz I noe im in good hands...y shld I get bothered by an article...hehe...200% trust & confidence in prof

Mine is targeted on Monday, tmr another scan/bt to check, if ok, likely will trigger alr...:D

Last edited:

Try to ask nurse when they call to giv u ur new dosages...they r very willing to share...usually if u dun ask,they won't tell u the numbers...but u can see it on ur records..it's in red ink...hehe...

Yeah...me too. I will take time to read this thread, sometime i am replied on old news cause i can only read when i am not with my dad. He need full time attention and 撒娇if we ignore him....

My menses late for 2 months....i also lost count on which CD now...cant be bother too much as i cant control when its come...

Jia you and hope that the fairly god mother come to visit us soon

Did u do a hpt?mus do huh...play safe....

I read somewhere e2 will tell u how many eggs u have... every 1 k is one egg. So chr will always aim 10-15k because 10-15 eggs is ideal to them

Dearie...you make me cry again.
I felt the same when my sis in law who is ttc-ing break the pregnancy news. I feel happy for her and the family, finally my mother in law wish was fulfilled. However i felt the emptiness within me too. Both of us are ivfer, she was so lucky to succeed on first trial. I am glad that she no longer go through the cycle again like me, at the same time, i tell myself to stay positive and have faith.

My menses went crazy after failed FET, travellimg between Singapore and Malaysia and worry about my dad who fall ill since April. Life is never easy this year and the great word of the year (for me) is CHANGE. Lot of things dont fall in place and out of plan even though i have planned nicely. Changes after changes...i just have to tell myself be brave and face it.
Face the reality, face the challenge in life, face the changes etc.

My sis who is very optimistic was telling to rest more and get ready for my next cycle. She said you must get ready for Twins...not easy to look after and need a lot of money etc. While i was in KL, playing with my little nephew (3yo), he touched my tummy and always stick to me, smile at me, i really feel that how wonderful life is if my baby smile at me.

I can give up things like you too...but everytime when i started or want to start ivf, my family sure have big happening which i told myself, i cannot give up my family. Now, i have to learn to manage concurrently although it was very stressful.

I cant agree more for the happiness part. Never give up and be happy, i have encourage my dad the same too, stay positive and be optimistic. My chinese phycisian's hubby said 难怪我养得白白胖胖,做人就是要乐观。this is so true

@Aarylsa,
Be happy no matter what, i miss the jokes too.

All jia you and fighting

Big big hugzzz(refuse to let go type)....is really difficult for u...mus b tired,physically n mentally...to juggle between both...

Change is a good word...coz it can b for the better or worse...u hav a choice...Make it better!emerge as a even stronger u with a tough warrior baby...hehe...fighting!!!!

I read somewhere e2 will tell u how many eggs u have... every 1 k is one egg. So chr will always aim 10-15k because 10-15 eggs is ideal to them

Yupz yupz,every egg has ~E2 contribution..ard 200-600 per egg I read online(I dun fully believe coz saw different figures online,hehe)....so high count follies will equate higher E2 rate n level...but there is a safe threshold(ohss)..n the confusing part when I read online.. different clinics different thresholds..o_O

Oh!chr is looking at 10-15k?no wonder nurse mentioned im still fine...i was 6k on day7...but i opted out of ET...so we din decrease dose...last E2 was ~17k...abt 30follies....so e2 pretty well controlled ya?...salute!..if decrease dose wld hav been lower...impressed leh...

tmr I ask ask Prof on any safety threshold?...i asked nurse..nurse told me think 13k...:D...share with u all tmr...

Last edited:

Back