annmiko: Kate Spade Sale - Additional 25% discount on sale items. Rate: 1.46. Close: 22 Dec 15 10pm

Dear Guinebelle, Meiyan, xthrenody and SeleneXD (Spree #5)

Your orders were placed with Comgateway where they would buy from KateSpade.com through their concierge. Please note the following:

Guinebelle - Item 1 has OOS. Your revised total order: USD166 x 0.75 x 1.4 x 1.05 = SGD183.02. Received SGD251.37 on 30 Jun 15 so you have an excess of SGD68.35 to offset the international shipping charge of this spree and balance will be refunded back to you.

Meiyan - 1 item ordered

xthrenody - 1 item ordered

SeleneXD - 1 item ordered

I will keep you informed once comgateway has confirmed the purchase.

Dear Guinebelle, Meiyan, xthrenody and SeleneXD (Spree #5)

Comgateway has placed the orders with KateSpade.com and below is the status:

Guinebelle - both your items have OOS so you have an excess of SGD251.37 with me. You have opted to use it for offsetting the next spree purchase.

Meiyan - your 1 item has OOS.

xthrenody - your 1 item was ordered

SeleneXD - your 1 item was ordered

Your items should be ready for collection by 2 Aug 15 if there's no shipment delay.

http://m.katespade.com/cobble-hill-ellen/PXRU2233-5,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU2233-5_color=178&cgid=ks-sale-handbags-wallets
Hi, I would like to order above item. Collection at raffles plc lunchtime. Transfer $190.73 trans ref: 2015070605901912 today 22:15.
Hi bubbleblue1,

Thanks for your order! Your order = USD173 x 0.75 x 1.4 x 1.05 = SGD190.73. Noted on your collection and received your payment with thanks! Will proceed to place order through comgateway tomorrow at 1130am. Will keep you informed once your order is placed through comgateway and upon confirmation by comgateway that their concierge has ordered with Katespade.com.

Last edited:
Any more orders for the additional 25% discount on sale items? The promotion is ending tomorrow but I am taking the last batch now.

Dear bubbleblue1, Krist112179 (Spree #6)

Your orders were placed with Comgateway where they would buy from KateSpade.com through their concierge. Please note the following:

bubbleblue1 - 1 item ordered

Krist112179 - your order is as follows:
montford park smooth ashton
http://m.katespade.com/montford-par...wvar_WKRU3043_color=473&cgid=ks-sale-view-all
USD179 x 0.75 x 1.4 x 1.05 = SGD197.35

I will keep you informed once comgateway has confirmed the purchase.

Last edited:
Dear bubbleblue1, Krist112179 (Spree #6)

Your orders were confirmed by comgateway.com. You can collect your orders by 7 Aug 15.

Repost for krist112179

Selling Moon River Bangle (pink), a very sweet bangle.
Reason for selling: too big
Now this color is OOS on website

USD29 + shipping = SGD42.81
If keen please pm her. She's letting go at SGD42.

Dear little_piggypiggy, Zan_04, mummykhoo, jo1203 (spree #4)

Your items are ready for collection. Your items are ready for collection and I have informed you individually. Please arrange with me for collection if you have not done so. Thanks for your participation in these sprees! Attached are the shipping details for your future reference.

Attachments

• KateSpadeSpree4.pdf
    12.3 KB · Views: 230
Dear xthrenody and SeleneXD (Spree #5)

Your items are ready for collection. Your items are ready for collection and I have informed you individually. Please arrange with me for collection if you have not done so. Thanks for your participation in these sprees! Attached are the shipping details for your future reference.

Attachments

• KateSpadeSpree5.pdf
    9.2 KB · Views: 201
Dear bubbleblue1, Krist112179 (Spree #6),

Attachments

• KateSpadeSpree6.pdf
    9 KB · Views: 184
Spree #7 opens with the following promotion

Additional 25% discount on sale items

1st payment: Item price x 0.75 x 1.45 x 1.05

Access via www.proxyserver.com. Key "www.katespade.com" in the field beside the "go" button and click on "go" to access KateSpade USA website.

If you want to see all the items, use mobile to see. For the items' details e.g. dimensions, you can pm me with the interested item's url and I can provide to you as details can't be viewed via the mobile.

KS1.png

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to order the below item.

Name : cedar street small Hayden
Color : beige / black
Price : $178
Collection : TBA
Total : Usd 178 x 0.75 x 1.45 x 1.05 = sgd 203.25.

Kindly advise roughly how much is the int shipping & how fast can I receive the bag?

Hi, I would like to order the below item.

Name : cedar street small Hayden
Color : beige / black
Price : $178
Collection : TBA
Total : Usd 178 x 0.75 x 1.45 x 1.05 = sgd 203.25.

Kindly advise roughly how much is the int shipping & how fast can I receive the bag?
Hi lovespell79,

The estimated international shipping for this bag is around 37.50. Usually about 2 weeks you should be able to receive the bag.

Ok, kindly proceeds with my order. I will transfer the sgd203.25 to ur account soon. Will inform u once I had done the transfer.

Thanks

Dear lovespell79 (Spree #7)

Your order was placed with Comgateway where they would buy from KateSpade.com through their concierge. I will keep you informed once comgateway has confirmed the purchase.

If you have items you are interested in, do place orders with payment asap as I still need to place orders through USA comgateway and based on past experience, the earlier you submit the orders, the higher the chances to get the items you like :)

USD175 to close a spree for free USA domestic shipping

Dear babybud, Krist112179 (Spree #8)

Your order was placed with Comgateway where they would buy from surpriseKateSpade.com through their concierge. I will keep you informed once comgateway has confirmed the purchase.

Dear babybud, Krist112179 (Spree #8)

Your orders were confirmed by comgateway.com. Your orders will be ready for collection by 22 Oct 15.

Dear Xuan, Guinebelle and Chiew Lan (Spree #9)

Your orders were placed with Comgateway where they would buy from surpriseKateSpade.com through their concierge. I will keep you informed once comgateway has confirmed the purchase.

Dear Xuan, Guinebelle and Chiew Lan (Spree #9)

Your orders were confirmed by comgateway.com. Your orders will be ready for collection by 22 Oct 15.

Dear Blooms and Cindy (Spree #10)

Your orders were placed with Comgateway where they would buy from surpriseKateSpade.com through their concierge. I will keep you informed once comgateway has confirmed the purchase.

https://m.surprise.katespade.com/WKRU3244.html?dwvar_WKRU3244_color=604&cgid=ks-view-all

Item name: Charles Street Small Karen
Colour: dynasty red
Price: US$129
Alternative if oos: drop order

Amount to transfer = US$129 x 1.05 x 1.45 = S$196.40

Bank transfer:
Transaction reference: 15537500032
Date & time: 22 Sep 2015 10:11pm
Amount: S$196.40
Hi machappymeal,

Welcome back and thanks for your order! Received your payment with thanks! Will close the spree once I receive another USD46 of orders.

Dear Blooms and Cindy (Spree #10)

Your orders were confirmed by comgateway.com. Your orders will be ready for collection by 23 Oct 15.

Back