Any colouring/drawing class for 2.5yrs old toodle?

Hi,
Infact the best place to learn is at home. I have 2 kids, 4 & 6YO, they learn drawing by themselves, at home, they draw almost everyday, because I make everything convenient for them. Since about 3YO, I place all the drawing materials, colour pencils, crayons, markers and different sizes of recycle paper on utensil tray, and paper tray for paper, & trimmed tissue box for smaller papers. I placed all these at their play area. They naturally use it everyday. Sometimes asking for glu & cutter or color papers to do their own art craft. Oh...find some online colouring pictures & print for them, kids love it!
My kids don't really draw very well, but i can see the improvement. It's really a great pastime for them. I will play background music too. They can just self-entertained ; )

Thank you mummy for your sharing!!
so true!!
Will learn this from u but have one 12mo didi and he like to put everything in his mouth
So may be wait brother 3yo didi 18mth than arrange a activities corner for them
thank you mummy!!

thanks reginalee. Do you teach mainly international students as I notice your website has only pictures of international students?

Hi Wendy, i teach both international and local children. :) Previously I traveled to preschools and primary schools to conduct art lessons. Used to work in special needs school too. If Hope to hear from you again.

Back