(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

@cynn04 i tink the priority ends at age 2. My guess. Mine also at matured estate. Its horrible. Now that I am on ML, all is still possible.. next time i will hv to take leave and waste ard 1.5hrs there.

I also feel guilty at screaming at my #1 every now and night. Esp at night when i have to make both of them slp. I dont hv much time going thru some work with her, so i ask her stay with me when I pump. Poor ger. That is the time she gets most attention. I dare not DL much cos it may take the whole day.. its just not easy with 2 children or I haven got used to it. I also worry about gg back work cos i work long hours.
Jiayou on bfing. I pump little but I am trying to convince myself to give my best shot. Whatever not enuff, just supplement. At least i tried.

My LO going for jab tmr, taking 6-in-1. Nurse say nowadays injection hardly lead to fever. We shall see...

My LO was crying for an hour last nite. Duno what she want. She had her milk at 8pm, 9pm wanna sleep so we carry n rock her to sleep. But she juz keep crying with tears flowing. Change her diaper even tho no poo. Make her more milk but she dun wanna drink, she Oni wan pacifier which we gave her. But still crying.

Both of us so clueless how to stop her crying, I was heartbroken seeing her cry lidat for an hour. Last resort, I on my hair dryer. And she fall asleep shortly. From then, she slept till 3:30am. That's 7.5hrs since her last milk..

Hehehe... cute leh... baby wants hairdryer.

Heartbreaking right when baby cry with tears and all and we still dont know what they want. All we can do is just sayang2 more.

My girl still having slight fever. Down a bit from last night. But at least not crying or cranky. Just a lil weak. And she is drinking well now. Just now open eyes and while DL-ing, can still smile2 at me. Now back to sleep again.
Hope fever will go away soon!

@cynn04 i tink the priority ends at age 2. My guess. Mine also at matured estate. Its horrible. Now that I am on ML, all is still possible.. next time i will hv to take leave and waste ard 1.5hrs there.

I also feel guilty at screaming at my #1 every now and night. Esp at night when i have to make both of them slp. I dont hv much time going thru some work with her, so i ask her stay with me when I pump. Poor ger. That is the time she gets most attention. I dare not DL much cos it may take the whole day.. its just not easy with 2 children or I haven got used to it. I also worry about gg back work cos i work long hours.
Jiayou on bfing. I pump little but I am trying to convince myself to give my best shot. Whatever not enuff, just supplement. At least i tried.

Yeah DL is not working out for me too cos my boy takes an hour. Faintz. He impatient, im also impatient lol.

I see my gal so poor thing oso. I scream at her, my hubby comes back frm work oso screams at her. Spending so little time w her, no wonder she ignores me now. Sad.

I emailed e polyclinic to chk when infant priority q ends. I think dats e major decision decider for me.

Thks for clarifying! Any idea when does infant priority stops at polyclinics? E one at my place is horrifyingly crowded - matured estate mah.

My #1 also born in 2011!

i just did the hep b 2nd dose at pasir ris polyclinic today. appt was at 930am and we were out of the clinic at 1015am! we were the only 2 parents with babies. as long as u make an appointment, u get priority queue. after the jab we waited outside for 15 mins to check for any allergy reaction before leaving. best is that when u r waiting, get someone to go down to make payment for u. even though its free, i paid 6.50 for consultation.

will be thinking of taking 6 in 1 on her 6th month. its 125 but deductible for CDA. will also be taking the optional jab for pneumonia on 3rd and 4th month. the nurse will help u make an appointment for the 3rd month jab.

hope this helps!

Btw i got a strange question. Wat colour is ur pumped milk? i feel mine is whitish n watery, like not much fatty hindmilk. Dunno cos i pump too infrequent, session too short or e food i eat. Or bcos at this stage at 5wks is liddat?

When i was in e process of stopping pumping at 6 mths for #1 and dragging the timing, my foremilk became so much more than my hindmilk per pump, n got my gal so gassy.

i just did the hep b 2nd dose at pasir ris polyclinic today. appt was at 930am and we were out of the clinic at 1015am! we were the only 2 parents with babies. as long as u make an appointment, u get priority queue. after the jab we waited outside for 15 mins to check for any allergy reaction before leaving. best is that when u r waiting, get someone to go down to make payment for u. even though its free, i paid 6.50 for consultation.

will be thinking of taking 6 in 1 on her 6th month. its 125 but deductible for CDA. will also be taking the optional jab for pneumonia on 3rd and 4th month. the nurse will help u make an appointment for the 3rd month jab.

hope this helps!

Thanks! But correct me if im wrong. I thot 6-in-1 already consists of e hep b jab? N if u hv gotten e hep b jab shld go for 5-in-1 instead?

Anyone sent your baby boy for circumcision? We are bringing him this sat and i am sooo nervous. I wasnt keen to send him but hubby thinks its for his good coz help in hygiene etc. Anyone has experience? How did baby cope w it?

Hehehe... cute leh... baby wants hairdryer.

Heartbreaking right when baby cry with tears and all and we still dont know what they want. All we can do is just sayang2 more.

My girl still having slight fever. Down a bit from last night. But at least not crying or cranky. Just a lil weak. And she is drinking well now. Just now open eyes and while DL-ing, can still smile2 at me. Now back to sleep again.
Hope fever will go away soon!
@nazriah , till now still Duno what happen to her last nite. Could it be gum pain due to teething?

@nazriah , till now still Duno what happen to her last nite. Could it be gum pain due to teething?

Sometimes hard to know what they want also. Everyday is a learning phase with the little one. So long we dont neglect them, give them the extra attention that they wanted, they shld be fine, I suppose.
At the end of the day, we always blame the growth spurts. But there's really nothing much that we can do abt it, right.

Talk to your baby. Soothe the baby. Assure the baby that she'll be alright. (Assure yourself as well that you'll be alright!) If all fails, pass to the father and you go lie down and close your eyes. Hehhehe... I do that tho sometimes. After 3 to 5mins (or sometimes lesser) open my eyes and take the baby back.

Remember to stay sane and healthy as well. Your baby needs you to!

Anyone sent your baby boy for circumcision? We are bringing him this sat and i am sooo nervous. I wasnt keen to send him but hubby thinks its for his good coz help in hygiene etc. Anyone has experience? How did baby cope w it?
How old is your boy? I am keen to send my boy but not sure what age we can do that. Also, where are u having it done?

How old is your boy? I am keen to send my boy but not sure what age we can do that. Also, where are u having it done?

My SIL sent her boys for circumsion when they were abt 2-3mths. Actually better to do before 6mths, as they move lesser and the wound can heal faster as well. Within couple of days shld be alright alrdy.

yeah.... same with me. Last time I bought nail clipper then cut his nail while bf. Then suddenly he crying, then i see i cut his skin. so heart pain. At that time MIL stay with me, I even afraid my MIL will find out coz is her only grandson de. Then my sis told me using nail scissor, really easier to use.
Ya when he cried for the second n I saw blood on his tiny finger I really wanna cry.

After my girl got her jabs yesterday, she was in shock the whole afternoon. Took her feeds right after the jabs and then another one at 5pm.
Tried to feed her again at 7pm after her evening wash, she just refused to drink despite being very hungry. She kept on sucking her fist and my finger when offered. But when I gave my nipple, she cry and cry. Same with bottle. Just refused to drink. Heartbreaking tho.
She didnt want to be in lie down position. She finally drink at 10pm with standing position (her legs between my legs, head upwards. Making sense?!)
Whatever works for her lah so long she slept.
Temp rose up to 37.9 before sleeping. Sponged her thru. Was contemplating to give her paracetamol to make her sleep and have her rest, but after deciding, she just slept on her own. Didnt managed to give her medicine.
She slept thru, only woke up a lil at 2am for her feeds. Body still warm and I am still sponging her.

I was expecting a whole night of crankiness but thank god, she managed to sleep thru.
Now at almost 5, am still sponging her. She is a lil better. Hope fever wont come back later.
Hope she get well soon!

Mother's guilt. (Like write essay)

Been pretty emo recently, mayb lack of sleep or wat. Considering to stop bfeeding totally, after my mastitis scare. Supply oso dwindling cos of infrequent pumping, and to be honest, general disinterest. But whenever I feel like stopping, i look at my boy and feel guilty. Then whenever Im latching or pumping and my #1 asks me to play w her and I cant, I feel guilty. When Im so tired and shout at her for being naughty, I feel lagi guilty!

Next time go back to work will oso experience more guilt trips. Sighs.

Anyone else feel this way?
I can totally feel u coz I had mastitis two weeks ago n totally down. Now breasts still get engorged easily despite hand massage, more pumping n hand express. Also felt like giving up but I realized formula can be rather heaty so I tried my best to give bb some breast milk for the day. I am not as blessed as some of u who can latch due to short nipples n fussy bb so I'm v proned to engorgement. Everyday I feel so worn out expressing milk for at least one n a half hour. But guess I will continue as long as I can take it. U don't feel guilty OK, we r all trying our best for bb.

My boy is coming to 6 weeks old i heard it can be done as early as 2 days old and its better to do it when they are young. I am having it done at Crescent clinic in eunos heard gd reviews about it

Happy if not sooo many painful problem.. Haha.
I take lots of meiji milk, water.. Food i nv control jus eat what i feel. But seriously is a problem tat boobs so small and one soo big. My bra cup jialat leh... Loose n fitting
Hi @furbee .. maybe your problem is cos you use 2 diff pumps on both sides. Is this a possible reason?

I'm going insane... My LO seems to have a lot of gas in her tummy. PD prescribed probiotics drops and ridwind. I did oil massage on her little tummy as well. All seems fail! She has been crying again and again this whole afternoon. Just me and her alone at home...feel so helpless to see her cry in pain... DL her at times to comfort her...else i really dunno what to do... I oredi avoid those food that potentially cause gas in LO...sigh...

My bb is 4.2kg at 5weeks, seems ok for now. But carrying her not a joke. Super heavy! Lol. Btw, when do u all have appt with gynae after delivery? Is 1mth post-delivery a must?
Hmm.. I think I forgot to go to mine.. totally forgotten. Cos my scheudle are all baby's clinic appointment. Hmm.. wad do they check for post delivery, anyone here knows?

Btw i got a strange question. Wat colour is ur pumped milk? i feel mine is whitish n watery, like not much fatty hindmilk. Dunno cos i pump too infrequent, session too short or e food i eat. Or bcos at this stage at 5wks is liddat?

When i was in e process of stopping pumping at 6 mths for #1 and dragging the timing, my foremilk became so much more than my hindmilk per pump, n got my gal so gassy.

@cynn04, maybe u didn't fully empty the boob, ie. Pump session might be too short, so the hindmilk didn't get a chance to be pumped out. My milk is a little yellowish and when placed in the fridge, u can see the layers of foremilk & hindmilk. I actually don't really dare to let my girl latch directly from my right boob whenever I'm feeling engorged cos I'm afraid she only takes in the foremilk. So usually I will pump the right boob in order to have a good mix of both milk.

Hi @furbee .. maybe your problem is cos you use 2 diff pumps on both sides. Is this a possible reason?

@AngelDustV, don't think the difference in pump will lead to the unbalanced boobs. . More likely in the early days one side was utilised more.. like in my case, cos of bleeding nipple on my left, I keep latching only on the right boob. Now my right is 2-3× production of my left... zzz.. so I totally feel Furbee. Haha.. now I'm trying to rectify the situation by latching more on the left.. seems like the left side is catching up.. but still haven't catch up with the right..

I'm going insane... My LO seems to have a lot of gas in her tummy. PD prescribed probiotics drops and ridwind. I did oil massage on her little tummy as well. All seems fail! She has been crying again and again this whole afternoon. Just me and her alone at home...feel so helpless to see her cry in pain... DL her at times to comfort her...else i really dunno what to do... I oredi avoid those food that potentially cause gas in LO...sigh...
Hmm.. my LO also will be cranky sometimes. So to prevent her stomach got wind issue, I will rub a drop of ruyi oil beforehand during diaper change (cos needs time to take effect). . Then feed the gripe water only 2 times a day. Mine normally cries crankily when she wants to sleep but unable to do so. And I resorted to finding the best pose for her.. (haha.. although it changes over time so have to trial and error) but she sure likes to make people to stand and carry her, pat on backside/back/arm. . Can be cradle carry,over the shoulder or legs wrapping my tummy (while standing). I only sway her and not rock her hard (my husband does that and I was like (0.o)|||..

Dun be stress when she cries.. I normally 1st check for wet diaper, then checking feeding cues, stomach pain cries.. or buasong wanna slp cry... haha..

Jiayou!! Alone also can do it! !

@AngelDustV, don't think the difference in pump will lead to the unbalanced boobs. . More likely in the early days one side was utilised more.. like in my case, cos of bleeding nipple on my left, I keep latching only on the right boob. Now my right is 2-3× production of my left... zzz.. so I totally feel Furbee. Haha.. now I'm trying to rectify the situation by latching more on the left.. seems like the left side is catching up.. but still haven't catch up with the right..

Hmm breastfeeding is quite challenging with many different issues faced so I find it great to be able to find some freetime to come online to read..

Mine started off yielding equal qty 80ml each for both sides then from 3days ago, my supply went haywire (using breastpump).. one side 120ml the other only 20ml .. and the lesser part nipple felt sore so power I lower till massage mode 3 only.. after pumping I use hand expressing on lower supply side and it can reach 80ml for that lower side (stopped cos my hands are tired haha)... that's why I tot maybe different brand pump will yield different results since I hand express more using hand than machine for my that lower supply side.

Try massaging her calf with oil. Calves are connected to the stomach. So it'll help to ease the wind from the tummy. Gently massage the calves every now and then.

Hope it will help!

Yes @sweetness i think my #2 previously only latch on left that y boobs n nips also bigger. But i didnt expect after stop pumping during the 6mths of my preg and now back to DL, plus block ducts all combined made so much difference.

@AngelDustV i tink maybe my FS weaker tat y aso pump out lesser or becos baby didnt empty fully.. But need trial n error see how best can salvage the size. Hehe.
Baby really like weird position to fall asleep!! Seems so uncomfy but to them is the best...

@cynn04 totally spot on when u describe the way u have to DL lo den ignore the bigger kids. Same here, i ignore both and always scold them. Sigh... So hard to multi task, wonder how some mummy handle!!

I know how u feel.. Sometimes when cannot do anything just got to carry baby, DL, comfort them...

Does anyone know if pump power lower will have better output? I currently use v high suction. It hurts a lot.

Does anyone know if pump power lower will have better output? I currently use v high suction. It hurts a lot.

I use S9+ & FS lvl 3 for single side. If dual max is lvl 5. Pumping shldnt hurt ur nipples? Try low suction, n make sure ur flange is the correct size if not it will rub against when suction too strong. Rest ur nipple n apply bm / nipple cream den try again. Or u can try to minimise the duration till fully recover

Is it pump too long period per session? I used to pump 3hrly, 30mins continuously per session. Oso pump till nipples very sore and swollen (think I use level 3 for M1). Went see lactation nurse, told me is due to prolong pumping. So now I pump 10mins, rest n massage breast for 5mins or less, then pump another 5-10mins.
I will begin with massage mode for a min or so then lowest level for 2 mins, 2nd level for 2 mins, then the rest using level 3. I need level 3 to empty my breast, low level won't empty or take longer.
If I start feeling sore nipples, I will reduce the suction power. U wouldn't feel like pumping with sore nipples. Is too painful!

What kind of food will cause gas in bb? Ginger?

My LO has lots of discharge on her right eye. Doc said that it will get better by 3-6 months or up to 9 months. Just keep massaging at the end of the eye. My aunt told me to squeeze some bm on cotton wool to clean the eye. Anyone tried that?

Last night LO slept at 1.30am...so tired that I didn't hear my alarm ring at 4.30am for pump. In the end woken by her cry at almost 6am. My ML said that my left breast is much bigger than my right. Didn't really notice that myself ..... Haha. But pump volume is sometimes double of my right. Today my cousin came and she commented too. Hmmm....

My girl has been crying on and off since dinner time. Nanny, me and hubby took turns to carry her. Just now my hubby carried her to the balcony to soothe her and after sometime, shes still crying and my hubby let out a frustrated scream. As im attached to my medela pumps and couldnt carry her back properly (and no time to remove pumps w milk to do so), i rushed to kitchen to ask nanny take over. Now hubby sat alone at balcony to emo.... Rar... >.<

@Skivewalker thanks babe. Its nice to come in here and get support. Hope to continue as long as i can, minus all the mastitis crap. Actually bfeeding is also very psychological, once the fear of pain sets in, will really affect supply.

@sweetness i oso suspect didnt clear boobs enough, but already pump for 20min n didnt wanna overdo it. Shall observe going forward if still so watery. Not good for e bb leh.

@furbee hannoh, now ipad became my daughter's mother liao. My gal's 3.5yo already, just worried she'll always remember this phase of mommy ignoring her…

My LO has lots of discharge on her right eye. Doc said that it will get better by 3-6 months or up to 9 months. Just keep massaging at the end of the eye. My aunt told me to squeeze some bm on cotton wool to clean the eye. Anyone tried that?

Last night LO slept at 1.30am...so tired that I didn't hear my alarm ring at 4.30am for pump. In the end woken by her cry at almost 6am. My ML said that my left breast is much bigger than my right. Didn't really notice that myself ..... Haha. But pump volume is sometimes double of my right. Today my cousin came and she commented too. Hmmm....
@happy08 , yes, I did that; dap few drops of BM on her affected eyes. She was so poor thing, the sticky discharge stick her eyes almost can't open.
Remember to use seperately cotton pad to clean her right n left eyes when bath/wipe her. It's contagious.

My girl has been crying on and off since dinner time. Nanny, me and hubby took turns to carry her. Just now my hubby carried her to the balcony to soothe her and after sometime, shes still crying and my hubby let out a frustrated scream. As im attached to my medela pumps and couldnt carry her back properly (and no time to remove pumps w milk to do so), i rushed to kitchen to ask nanny take over. Now hubby sat alone at balcony to emo.... Rar... >.<

Haha sounds like wat happened to us yesterday. My boy was cranky and i had to pump, then bathe. Hubby keep raising his voice at him to shut up and i got upset, like how will a bb understand? But pple release frustrations in different ways. For me, I cry silently… haha…

Sometimes good days, sometimes bad days. Hang in there, will get better soon!

Haha sounds like wat happened to us yesterday. My boy was cranky and i had to pump, then bathe. Hubby keep raising his voice at him to shut up and i got upset, like how will a bb understand? But pple release frustrations in different ways. For me, I cry silently… haha…

Sometimes good days, sometimes bad days. Hang in there, will get better soon!
At that moment i actually felt like 'omg even my calm hubby is losing it' and i dont feel good that he is 'shouting' at baby even though its an avenue to vent his frustrations. I think babies can sense emotions (through gesture, body language, our tone of voice) even when they are so small. Hence i got upset and asked nanny to take over. She finally calmed down after almost an hour. Haix. Heartpain and atmosphere in the house very solemn... Shes sleeping now. Fingers crossed. If my mum were to know of this, she sure link to some 'pandang' theories... ):

Hai.. Night time is always my nightmare. Need to make 2 children sleep. My 4 yr old ger just love to talk to herself on the bed and my LO just cannot tell me what he wants. Feed him already still dun wanna sleep. The way he cluster feed, sometimes i also worry he vomit all. Faint. Always make me late for my pump session. Sometimes i totally missed it cos i fall aslp.. I seriously duno how to improve ss like that.

Just want to complain..

@Anna0214 yeah my 4yo girl aso talks n plays herself to bed... Im lucky my 2yo slps with my mom. But too much attn on LO!! I think the kids feel neglected, cos my 4yo ask me slp with her! I aso feeling so emo. I feel like giving up pumping n do DL only,,,,,

@happy08 ya the output really so much difference. Now i trying to DL only n stop pump on the bigger boobs see if can bcome smaller.. Den will pump the smaller to make it slightly bigger i HOPE!

@cynn04, maybe u didn't fully empty the boob, ie. Pump session might be too short, so the hindmilk didn't get a chance to be pumped out. My milk is a little yellowish and when placed in the fridge, u can see the layers of foremilk & hindmilk. I actually don't really dare to let my girl latch directly from my right boob whenever I'm feeling engorged cos I'm afraid she only takes in the foremilk. So usually I will pump the right boob in order to have a good mix of both milk.

Hi how can you tell the diff with hind milk and foremilk? Mine has little water content (about 10%), 80% milk and 10% layer of fats. Is this good?

hello..let down feels like theres electric currents flowing through...blocked ducts can be massaged via hot shower and compress..engorgement happens when theres blocked ducts or when i miss a pumping session. unfortunately i had mastitis 2 weeks ago...it needs to be recovered through antibiotics and anti inflammatory medication. basically there will be redness near the nipple and areola, and swelling. this happens when engorgement isnt treated fast enough. fever and some chills are accompanied by mastitis. i thought i recovered from it last week since my fever subsided and i finished my course of antibiotics, but who knew that the redness didn't subside and then it turned out to have abscess and like into a mini boil. the skin around the redness was peeling off and it was painful to touch.called my gynae and she referred me to another breast surgeon to check out. i went this morning and she said its infected with pus,worse than mastitis and she had to extract the abscess via findle needle aspiration and managed to extract 20ml of greenish pus and dried up milk. the viscosity was as thick as kaya spread. she brought it to the lab for bacteria culture test and i would have to go back twice a week for her to monitor and extract the pus to ensure that the antibiotics are working for me.

depressing when i saw this and the pain i went through, so i wanted to share this because please dont delay treatment or hope that it will disappear or brush it aside like what had happened to me. the surgeon told me its very important to massage blocked ducts away. because of the green pus that she extracted and the pain through the infection, I've hold off breastfeeding (be it latching or pumping) for now till i fully recover which takes about 2 to 3 weeks. maybe my 2nd child i would have breastfeeding an easier choice..
Sorry to hear about your painful ordeal. I too had mastitis last week and now should be healed after completing the antibiotics. Yours unfortunately lead to a bad case of mastitis. Sayang sayang. now I'm also worry about not clearing t/e boobs. Always push to my LO to try empty them.

Wow mummies, me some days never come in coz been so busy and this thread is still moving so fast!

I'm just done with baby's full mth last Saturday. Baby is recovering from a bad case of seborrhea aka cradle cap which spread to her face and scalp, got inflamed so had to be put on antibiotics and light steroid cream. Also using special shampoo and physiogel for her sensitive skin. Sigh, lucky recovering now. Soooo stressed the whole of last week. Older folks will keep saying no need see PD, must be heat rash only coz of the weather, can see GP or its normal for babies to get cradle cap no need see doctor. But honestly, I am glad I trusted my instincts to bring her go PD else I wouldn't know it's cradle cap and its inflamed till she needs antibiotics to clear it. Yes, see PD is exp and seems like I wasted couple of hundreds just to get simple medication to clear it but if I didn't, I am very sure it will spread very badly.

Anyway, went to see PD yday for 1 mth review. PD suggests maybe I should monitor her skin triggers and switch to HA formula for next tin of milk. Anyone knows if this is helpful for babies with sensitive skin? Coz I always thought HA is for babies with bowel issues or digestive issues.

Wow mummies, me some days never come in coz been so busy and this thread is still moving so fast!

I'm just done with baby's full mth last Saturday. Baby is recovering from a bad case of seborrhea aka cradle cap which spread to her face and scalp, got inflamed so had to be put on antibiotics and light steroid cream. Also using special shampoo and physiogel for her sensitive skin. Sigh, lucky recovering now. Soooo stressed the whole of last week. Older folks will keep saying no need see PD, must be heat rash only coz of the weather, can see GP or its normal for babies to get cradle cap no need see doctor. But honestly, I am glad I trusted my instincts to bring her go PD else I wouldn't know it's cradle cap and its inflamed till she needs antibiotics to clear it. Yes, see PD is exp and seems like I wasted couple of hundreds just to get simple medication to clear it but if I didn't, I am very sure it will spread very badly.

Anyway, went to see PD yday for 1 mth review. PD suggests maybe I should monitor her skin triggers and switch to HA formula for next tin of milk. Anyone knows if this is helpful for babies with sensitive skin? Coz I always thought HA is for babies with bowel issues or digestive issues.

How does craddle cap look like? U got any picture to share?

My colleague's son has sensitive skin too, and he is taking bm mixed with NAN ha formula. It seems its recommended for sensitive skin baby.. You may want to try that out see if it helps. In fact, some mummies here said its good and bb won't constipate if compared to similar. What brand ur baby is taking now? I am lucky my bb doesn't have such issue. Taking bm mixed with similac now..

@Anna0214 yeah my 4yo girl aso talks n plays herself to bed... Im lucky my 2yo slps with my mom. But too much attn on LO!! I think the kids feel neglected, cos my 4yo ask me slp with her! I aso feeling so emo. I feel like giving up pumping n do DL only,,,,,

Guess my 4yo really feels neglected. She needs me to sleep with her every night. Sob sob.. hope this gets better when as LO grows.

Back