WTS: BNIB Kobo eReader- Buy the Best eReader that Protect Your Eyes

relacker

Buy an eReader that can stores thousands of books in the palm of your hands and use iots eink screen technology to protect your eyes from galre of normal tablet screen, enjoy battery life of up to 2 months per charge.

QgpgXk.jpg

BlqO7r.jpg

Buy at Zoeblogshop now! Click here at $235

This brand new Kobo Glo HD features a six inch e-ink Carta screen with a resolution of 1448×1072 and 300 PPI. Underneath the hood is a 1 GHZ processor and 4 GB of internal storage.

With is new eReader , Kobo has refined their own PDF experience into one of pure joy and has now usurped the title away from Sony. You can actually pinch and zoom with this model and it offers a more robust experience . You can start to pinch with two fingers and then release one finger and continue to scroll in the document. While you do this, the images do not render fully, but the text does.In the top right corner of the PDF document you get a mini map of the page you are on. It lists the zoom level and the specific page you are on.

The power button on the Glo HD is now centered on the very top and they have scraped the manual button that initiated the “comfort light”, which is basically Kobo-speak for the built in lighting. Prior models of the Kobo e-reader product line have always had a smooth backing or angular. The Glo HD actually is perforated, which means there is hundreds of small little indentations that make it easy to hold.

If you are new to Kobo e-readers the company has always featured a dynamic home screen that changes depending on books you have purchased, open or common tasks. If you make a new collection or open up the internet browser it is front and center on the home screen until something else replaced it. This is tremendously useful because common tasks are easily accessible and not constantly buried in sub-menus.

Kobo has a few things about their line of readers that differentiates itself from the competition on a software level. One of them is achievements, which is similar to how the X-Box handles them. You can earn badges depending on your reading habits, such as competing a novel or reading after 12 am.

Another useful feature is their deep statistical analysis on your reading habits. You can glean how long it takes to turn a page and the duration it takes for you to compete a book. Personally, I see this as a great way to monitor your kids reading habits for a carrot/donkey scenario.

Last but not least you can read an entire eBook on a single charge with up to 2 months of battery life* and enjoy the freedom of leaving your charger behind.

High resolution and PPI
Solid Price
Great PDF experience
Extensive e-book ecosystem

Kobo Glo@$185 :s12:
qCWHfP.jpg

Kobo Aura@$255
nQkKTL.jpg

Kobo Aura H2o@315
7TAtqZ.jpg

Read buyers feedback:
I wanted to replace my Sony e-book reader that had suddenly died on me. So happy to have found Zoeblogshop. Almost instant-gratification…no waiting, COD, prompt service…what else could one ask for.

-Bee Lian who is thrilled with here Kobo Aura, read here comments here

I having been looking for a Kobo e-reader for almost a year and have been exploring various options like buying online, on my next trip to UK, etc until i came across zoeblogshop. Since the purchase is COD, I thought of giving it a try. I am most pleased with the service rendered. Even after purchase, they bother to check if things are OK. This is something you will never find in a conventional shop. No one bothers once you have made payment at the cashier. The Kobo Glo setup was simple and I was able to download e-books from NLB’s ebook collection immediately after set-up. I am now a happy owner of a Kobo Glo.

-Yee, who bought using the simple CoD option, Read here comments here

ZOEBLOGSHOP might be the only reliable and cheapest KoBo ereader seller in Sg. I got my Kobo Aura at $255 with a free book links share from seller that save me thousand dollars in future, plus a good quality 2 tone slp cover $35 which you will hard to find in anywhere else.Seller service was prompt and helpful. After service was really amaze as I’m the first time ereader buyer and mac user so that was so many question mark when try to set up some internal setting such like ‘pocket’ or some covert book file thing. But with the prompt response of seller, I settle everything within a few days and start to enjoy my KoBo day and night. Definitely will buy again from ZOEBLOGSHOP another e device for my partner as she love the e ink technology which allow u read from day to night without eye drain problem cause by tablets.I’m a gadget lover and this is the must have device if u enjoy reading. And simply forget abt the Kindle paperwhite as too much restrictions in Sg.

-Jean whom we supported to get her Aura setup with Pocket feature(in FAQ) as she uses Mac, read her comment here

Back