Calling Members of Hokkien Huay Guan

Hi members of hokkien huay guan

I wish to let my kid have a shot in getting into one of the hokkien huay guan primary school. Would appreciate if some kind souls ( I need 2) to recommend me to join the hokkien huay guan. Please pm me. I can meet u at your convenience or arrange for a courier.

Many thanks in advance.

Dear Mummies who are members of SHHK,

My hubby is a hokkien and he would like to join the HK as a member thus I would like to seek your help sincerely to be our referee. Your help is greatly appreciated. Can you please kindly PM me. Thanks a mil.
happy.gif

Hello Mummies,

I am looking for 2 members of SHHK to refer me join to join the clan, kindly PM me if you are able to help, thank you!!!

Hi I am keen to enrol in SHHK too, I am looking for 2 members to endorse me, pleas PM me if you can help and I will travel to your convenient location

Hi Mummies,

I will like to join as Hokkein Huay Kuan member ?
Anyone is still an active member there to help me sign the form ?

Please help.

Thanks.

Angel's Mummy

Hi Mummies,

I still lack of a signatory to be a Hokkein Huay Kuan member. Can anyone help me if you are an existing member ?
Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks a zillion. May you be bless with good health and happiness.

Hi Mummies

I still short of 1 signatory to be a Hokkien Huay Kuan member. Anyone member out there that is willing to help me sign the form?

Please help me...

Many thanks in advance.

Hi mummies,
Anyone can help me as I also need 2 members from SHHK to recommend me to join as member. Pls kindly email me at [email protected]

My child is born in 2008 but I would like go join the huay kuan now and I am unable to b a parent volunteer as I have a younger daughter who is only 15 mths old to take care.

Both me and my husband r hokkien.

Thanks in advance!

Dear mummies,

If you are SHHK member, I hope you would please help me in my application. My timing is flexible and I will definitely travel to meet you at your convenience to get your signature.

Appreciate your help. Can pm me or email me at [email protected] please. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Dear Hokkien Huay Guan members,

I am interested to join the clan and would need 2 kind members who can help in my application. Looking forward to your pm or email [email protected] to meet at your convenience or arrange for courier. Greatly appreciated your help. Thank you
happy.gif

Dear Mummies,

I am interested in joining the Hokkien Huay Guan.
Desperately needed 2 kind members who can help in my application.

Hope you kind mummies can PM me.

I'll be glad to meet up with you all.

Thanks.

Dear Mummies,

I am also interested to join the Hokkien Huay Guan, appreciate if any 2 of you who are their members help me with the application? Please PM me.

Thanks so much!

Dear Mummies,

I am interested to join the SHHK too, would really appreciate it if 2 members can help in the application! I'm willing to meet up anywhere. Text me at 96877818, PM or email me at [email protected].

Thank you!

Dear Daddies & Mummies.

My husband is a Hokkien and we are keen to join SHHK. We would be grateful if there are 2 members who can help with the application. I am willing to meet up at your convenience. Please text me at 90111210, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance and your help would be very much appreciated.

Dear all,

Personally I am very immerse in the Chinese language and culture and would like my daughter to attend a school which is rich in Chinese cultural heritage. Therefore, also looking for two signatures for the SHHK application. Please contact me at [email protected] / 9062 7168. Thank you very much!

Dear all,

I'm currently looking for two signatures for the SHHK application. Would deeply appreciate if there are any members who see this post can help me with the application. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you so much!

Hi mummies, I am also keen to join the clan and would like to seek 2 members help in my application. Looking forward to your email to mine at [email protected] to meet at your convenience. Greatly appreciated for your help . Thanks

Hi,

My daughter is going to Primary 1 in 2017, I will hope to get her in to Nan Chiau Primary School. I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Would kindly appreciate if you can help. You can PM or contact me via [email protected]. I am flexible on the meet up place at your convenience. Thank you.

Hi mummies, I am also keen to join the clan and would like to seek 2 members help in my application.

Looking forward to your email to mine at [email protected] to meet at your convenience or please call me at 90499722. Greatly appreciated for your help . Thanks

Hi,

May I know anyone here is a member in Hokkien Huay Kuan? Desperately need help in finding 2 SHHK members to be the referrals as a member. I'm contactable by hp: 91391130 or [email protected]. Thank you so much.

Anxious Mum, Eunice

Hello,

My son is going to Primary 1 in 2017, I will hope to get him into Nan Chiau Primary School. I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan and also would like to know how to go about. Would kindly appreciate if anyone can share information. You can PM or contact me via [email protected] thank you

MummyJo

Hi, all,

I am also facing the problem of applying Hokkien Huay Guan Membership.

One reason is for enrol Tao Nan School for my child, another reason is to join some committee to expand my social life.

We don't have any friend from Hokkien Huay Guan. I tried hard to search around from my company and my girlfriend's colleague, but not successful.

I wonder if any member can help us. We really thank you for your kindness.

If possible, you can contact me via my handphone [email protected]

Thank you very much!

Fankliu

Hi all,

I am also interested in joining the clan but lack existing members' signatures, which led me to this forum. Please can anyone kindly PM me. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Winnie

Hi kind mummies!

I would like to join SHHK but need 2 referrals. Would anyone be kind to help out?

I'm willing to pick up the form from you or whichever ways at your convenience.

Do appreciate your helping hand!
Many thanks!

[email protected]
Whatsapp me @ 9230 8064

Cheers,
Jeanie

Hello mummies,

i am a hokkien mummy, and i really want to join Hokkien huay guan, i need 2 volunteer signature to help me out with this, i will be also active in it since i want to join to enlarge my social cycle and at the same time put my daughter in nan chiau, my new home is def within 1km but i know the chance is low...

i already plan to wrk part time to try to get in the a better school for my daughter as i want to have the best environment for her primary sch which i feel is important as is the foundation, i sincerely hope someone who can help me, just any 2 member will do...

you can email me at [email protected]

looking forward in receiving replies! i will def help other when i becoming member of hokkien huay guan...

Hi mummies!

I would like to join SHHK but need 2 referrals. Would anyone be so kind as to help out? I will gladly meet at your convenience :)

Please contact me at [email protected] Or Whatsapp me at 9 1 5 4 8 3 5 1.

Thanks very very much in advance!

Hi,

Can anyone help to advise after getting the SHHK membership , how to get the endorsement to be used for Phase 2B P1 registrations and the time takes to endorse ? What are the criterias and conditions ?

Hi , mummies ,
I'm new muimmies with a 9 months old daughter ,
I want to join the SHHK, but I got the problem with two referrals , can anyone please kindly help me out ? I'm available to meet at your convenience pls contact me at [email protected], or whatsapp me at81139313 , thank you for the great help .

Dear kind mummies, I appreciate if you can provide 2 referrals please for SHHK. I can meet you anywhere and any time at your convenience. Thanks so much!! Please feel free to pm me, contact 8292-3945. Happy 2016!!

Hi,

May I know anyone here is a member in Hokkien Huay Kuan? Desperately need help in finding 2 SHHK members to be the referrals as a member. I'm contactable by hp: 96200637 or [email protected]. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Adeline

Hi,

I am a mother of 2 kids, would like to enrol them at Nan Chau Pri Sch and desperately sourcing for 2 SHHK members as my referral. Any kind mummies can help?

Appreciate if you could help me...
I am contactable at hp: 91153446 or [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am a mother of a 3 year old boy. I would like to enrol my son at Nan Chiau Pri Sch as I hope my son can learn more Chinese cultural and not be so westernised when he grows up. I hope to join singapore hokkien huay kuan so as to increase the chances of him getting into Nan Chiau Pri School. However i need to source for 2 SHHK members as my referral. Any kind mummies can help?

Appreciate if you could help me...
You can contact me at email [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Dear members of hokkien huay guan,

I'm looking for 2 members for help to recommend me to join the hokkien huay guan.
My email address [email protected]
You can also sms/whatsapp me at 98316990
I can meet up with you any time and location at your convenience.
Thank you in advance.

Dear all,

I am a Mother of 2 and my eldest is going to be primary 1 in 2019. We just moved in to Seng Kang and is keen to put our child in nan chiau primary because of its strong Chinese culture. We have always wanted our children to have strong Chinese values. It is also near where we stay hence it can save their Travelling time. My hubby is a Hokkien and we are thinking of joining Hokkien Huay Kuan to have a better chance of Pri 1 enrolment. It is also our wish to let our children know more on their dialect. We saw that we need 2 existing members to recommend us into Huay Kuan. Any kind mommies who can help us? We can meet at your convenience. you can contact me at [email protected]. Grateful!

Back