IVF/ICSI Support Group

No I haven't done my ET yet. I have to remove the polyps tomorrow n wait for 2 menses cycle b4 i can do ET. Only ER n was very bloated. You feeling better? Did u see a doc?

Oh. Because you are doing frozen? I think you might have confused me with someone else. Been tolerating the IVF injections surprisingly well. Had my scan yesterday. Only had 10 follicles but my doctor said they are shaping up nicely. Hope to be able to do egg retrieval over the weekend and my egg transfer mid next week! Don't have a lot of follies but am praying they contain good quality eggs!

Wishing you a smooth and painless procedure for your polyps removal!

I juz did hpt faint positive.
Congrats!!!! I think you should lay down more. If spotting increase badly, then maybe you try to call KKIVF and check? Or email your doc? U shld test again tmr morning on your first urine. If it darkens, then it's good.

For me, it might be over. Yesterday, I had a bad episode of stomach pain. My previous 2 failed cycles, same thing happened. Both on 8dpt. Yesterday was 9dpt, dunno is it going to be the same.

Hey babe, will u be testing this round??
Im tempted but scared of the results.. 2nd july is my hubby bday n i really hope to present this as a present for him.. but scared nothing to show him.. haixxx..
Keep having bad dreams nowadays..
I should be testing only on Friday or Saturday. Not v high hopes after the stomach pain episode yesterday.

In my 2nd fresh cycle, I had weird and vivid dreams. And I was pregnant. So you might be pregnant!

Last edited:
Congrats!!!! I think you should lay down more. If spotting increase badly, then maybe you try to call KKIVF and check? Or email your doc? U shld test again tmr morning on your first urine. If it darkens, then it's good.

For me, it might be over. Yesterday, I had a bad episode of stomach pain. My previous 2 failed cycles, same thing happened. Both on 8dpt. Yesterday was 9dpt, dunno is it going to be the same.
Might not be true. Actually yesterday I forget n went to squat to look at stuff the when I get up my stomach had a strong squeeze pain. And spotted. Anyway call Kkivf also useless. All they ask me is to monitor. I ask for extra support they like can't b bothered so gd thing is I have remaining Duphaston from my failed cycle.

Hey babe, will u be testing this round??
Im tempted but scared of the results.. 2nd july is my hubby bday n i really hope to present this as a present for him.. but scared nothing to show him.. haixxx..
Keep having bad dreams nowadays..
Hi wondersss, just enjoy and relax. My previous bfp I had dreams almost every night..

@Colettines, congras...rest well n monitor...i think squatting doesnt really create spotting.. jus have more bedrest n maybe boil some lotus root water to drink.. jiayou!!

@lovrtohavekids, jas249, i dun think i have high hopes as i have on off cramps in the lower abodmen which doesnt symbol gd signs.. my first cycle i hve spotting in dpo9 but end up chem pregnancy..
I keep having bad dreams like saw my ex colleague preggy n although 1 month but her stomach is visible.. and ytd is a nightmare i dreamt i went to toilet n peed out my babies.. the babies even have formed to a baby shape and i start bleeding till i atart crying n wake my hubby up.. haaiix.. doesnt seem like good omen.. :(

@Colettines, congras...rest well n monitor...i think squatting doesnt really create spotting.. jus have more bedrest n maybe boil some lotus root water to drink.. jiayou!!

@lovrtohavekids, jas249, i dun think i have high hopes as i have on off cramps in the lower abodmen which doesnt symbol gd signs.. my first cycle i hve spotting in dpo9 but end up chem pregnancy..
I keep having bad dreams like saw my ex colleague preggy n although 1 month but her stomach is visible.. and ytd is a nightmare i dreamt i went to toilet n peed out my babies.. the babies even have formed to a baby shape and i start bleeding till i atart crying n wake my hubby up.. haaiix.. doesnt seem like good omen.. :(
Hi,
Dun give up hope, jia you! I'm in my 2ww also. I'm also having on n off cramp too. Been guessing what's happening also. Going crazy!

Hi,
Dun give up hope, jia you! I'm in my 2ww also. I'm also having on n off cramp too. Been guessing what's happening also. Going crazy!
Laoshi, i feel for u.. keep swiping n refreshing the page.. fbing, play games.. ytd really was a horrible dream... cant even nap now... i knw SGH BT is earlier.. wonder y KKH BT is day 18/19..

@wondersss dun think so much yours will b soon.

Mild cramps are quite normal throughout. So it's actually ok.

I start having yellow discharge. Sigh......

Can i ask those who used patches + taking 5 progynova b4..hv u ever felt at times crampy like menstrual camps on and off. Do u feel like sick..like nausea & feel faint & weak?

Thats how I've been feeling and more nauseated..
Hi missyserene, I'm on progynova 5 pills and 4 patches. I don't have cramp and nausea but do feel giddy sometimes. I used to get giddiness after walking under the sun without umbrella so doesn't know if it's the effect of the estrogen or the sun...lolx.

2ww must you really lie down rest to await implantation? For those who has conceived b4 via IVF.
I read some where internet says can resume normal activities and no good to do too much bedrest. Wanted to know more on real life for those had success b4. Thanks.

Anyone here did natural FET? I estimate my ET on 13 Jul if my lining is well n frosties do well. Anything to take note during this wait? I'm only completing my course of tcm to nourish my kidney liver...

I'm taking 5 eggs everyday... My tcm doctor on leave for this period of time...

Day 4 Stim with scan of follicles of 8mm considered slow?
Sounds ok. Becos normally, follicles will grow 2mm per day. When 2 or 3 follicles has reach 16mm ,kkh will admininister trigger shot

U are with dr loh,should be in safe hands. N i heard he got magic hands. Good luck

Might not be true. Actually yesterday I forget n went to squat to look at stuff the when I get up my stomach had a strong squeeze pain. And spotted. Anyway call Kkivf also useless. All they ask me is to monitor. I ask for extra support they like can't b bothered so gd thing is I have remaining Duphaston from my failed cycle.
You take care. Hope the Duphaston helps.

No I haven't done my ET yet. I have to remove the polyps tomorrow n wait for 2 menses cycle b4 i can do ET. Only ER n was very bloated. You feeling better? Did u see a doc?
Fyi I did ET when my stomach was super bloated n doc say is fine to proceed n only said may hv to hospitalize if cont to vomit n unable to pass urine often

Fyi I did ET when my stomach was super bloated n doc say is fine to proceed n only said may hv to hospitalize if cont to vomit n unable to pass urine often
Are you feeling better now?

Do watch your water intake and output k.. Don't play play with OHSS :)

Ya. Understand. Cramps will make us feel uncomfortable

Yellow discharge just doesn't make me feel good too. My last failed FET, I also had yellow discharge...
I ynderstand hw u feel... we tend to make comparsion with previous cycle... but still dun give up... since there is 2 strains of brown stains show tht might be implantation.. so yellow discharge might be cervial muscus tht is also a gd symptom.. :)

I ynderstand hw u feel... we tend to make comparsion with previous cycle... but still dun give up... since there is 2 strains of brown stains show tht might be implantation.. so yellow discharge might be cervial muscus tht is also a gd symptom.. :)
Ya... Was hopeful but the stomach pain was too much to ignore and think it's ok. And yellow discharge came one day later. Now my abdomen is very crampy. I know there's nothing I could do other than wait. I just hope AF doesn't come too early before BT.

Ya... Was hopeful but the stomach pain was too much to ignore and think it's ok. And yellow discharge came one day later. Now my abdomen is very crampy. I know there's nothing I could do other than wait. I just hope AF doesn't come too early before BT.[/QUOTcould it b ohss?

Hi lovetohavekids, urs might b implantation bleeding since is brown n pink stains n implantation cramps...gd luck!!!
Thanks for the encouragement. But implantation happens on the 5-7dpt. So by now any implantation bleeding wouldn't be pink but Brown. I am just going to wait for 4 hours urine to do my HPT and then move on with my life.

Hi ladies, anyone encounter abdominal pain after ER? How to reduce it?
Some people say drink H2O helps. Some say eat egg whites. Make sure you drink lots of water and keep going to the toilet. This is one of the most important to do. Actually, throughout 2ww after ET, got to keep drinking lots of water too. It will help.

Just went toilet and wipe and got light pink stains. I am having a lot of cramps now. I think I'm out. All the best to the rest!
Hey babe.. might be late implantation?? U dun knw de.. jus cont supports till u r bloodtest.
is yr cramping at the middle of yr abodemen? When is yr menses suppose to due based on yr cycle?
I also not having high hopes.. massive on off crampings from ytd nite till now.. :(

Hi ladies, can anyone advise if can exercise during 2ww?
I think better not to. Cos usually ovaries are still enlarged after ER for a few days. It may cause complications. Personally, I feel try to not exercise for the first 8 days. If need to exercise after that, just do walking?

Why don't u go other tcm like dr que or dr zou instead of not tcm support. Tcm helps alot in ivf. My 2 cents worth
Mesara, tcm didn't work for me. I went for 2 cycles. Other tcm too far. Dun wan to be too tired over the Stim period.

Back