Chin Leng, Help!!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Chin Leng and Bee Lee:</font> <font color="000000">I have received quite a few feedbacks from nice mummies who have posted in my BP thread that someone has PM-ed them (after they have posted in my thread) with counter offer of similar products which I have featured in my running BP thread.

I am not sure if that is an ethical means of promoting their products and services but I do feel unjust. After all, I have been paying SMH on a monthly basis to have my BP running in SMH whereas others have chosen to operate back-end by PM-ing my potential customers without paying a single cents to SMH.

<font color="0000ff">I think it is just unfair to fellow BP organisers who have abide to the rules and regulations assigned by SMH and such behaviour should not be condone</font>.

I will like to take this opportunity to thank all those mummies who have feedback to me as there is no means for us, BP organisers, to know what is happening back end other than diligently monitor our own BP thread.

I have forwarded the respective emails to you for your onward investigations and I sincerely hope that identities of those kind mummies who have feedback to me remain confidential throughout the investigation. Looking forward to favourable replies from you. Thank you. </font>

Hi Ching Leng,

Can you hlp to grant access to the WTS section?

Currently, if I wish to purchase items from the other mummies in the WTS thread, I can only PM them and there is a cap to it.

Pls help and Thank you.

<font color="000000">Hi Chin Leng,

Someone is spamming in my BP thread. For your assistance, thanks.

Enclosed below is my BP thread link.
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5466118.html?1317218363</font>

I cannot even post replies. How to participate in this forum??!!
Example: Trying to reply to user in this thread. SingaporeMotherhood.com Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Want To Sell WTS- Avent Sterilizer for $18

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/discus1.cgi

But I get an error (even after deleting the username &amp; password entries at the bottom) : "Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page."

--> which is bullshit since I am already logged in. AND, am able to reply to THIS thread.

Jennifer,
newbies cannot post in the WTS section and Overseas Spree section.
other than those 2 sections, you are able to post in all other sections.

I assume u want to ask the seller something? U may PM her to ask.

Back