Any reviews of the mesh Ergo baby carrier?

TTC2014

Hi all! I'm giving birth in the next few weeks and since it's the great Singapore sales now, hubby and I are looking to purchase this mesh ergo baby carrier. Wondering if anyone is using this? Any reviews of this carrier?

Thanks in advance!
ImageUploadedByForum1434897461.341362.jpg

Congrats ... I don't own ergo so can't comment whether it is good or not. In general it looks ok and is suitable for hot weather here. But before u commit to buy, think when you will be starting to use it, coz you will need infant insert for newborn. If you think you will only use the carrier after baby get better neck control usually 4mths onwards, then there is no hurry to buy now, you can slowly do your research and try with your baby together to see what is suitable.

Just 2cents....

Hi Nvidia, thank you for your thoughts. you are like the Angel voice in me.. telling me that i should wait and try it with the little one in the carrier to see if she likes being carried in it, but the greedy side of me wants to take advantage of the sales so much.. hurhur

will rethink about it for now.. thank you!! :)

Hello @TTC2014, it's really exciting shopping ahead for baby especially with all the sales now.

I bought my carrier when baby was over 3months old so I could let her try sitting on it first and see comfort for myself and baby. I am currently using I-Angel Rainbow Hipseat and my baby and I love it. My husband and mom-in-law even uses it.

I suggest, since you mostlikely wont use carrier until baby's neck is stronger to try out the different carriers with your baby later on, it can help you decide better.

Hope this helps.

Back