Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I'm starting centrotide tomorrow morning ... Really must poke the entire smaller needle into tummy ah?

abt 2 cm long leh :eek:

The needle looks scary hor?...but no worries not painful one...as long as u poke through...sliding the needle in is not painful...almost same as gonalf....

Look who's talking here!...the scaredy cat...me!!...i trembling when i unpacked the needles n took the first cetrotide...lolzzz....but really not painful one...is comparable to gonalf...though will hav some slight burning/stinging feeling after cetrotide...jus abit...

Lolzzz!!...this time round my bloated feeling came n went off quickly, came n went off quickly...almost like my behavior...cranky,smile,cranky,smile...lol....

Good good...is a general well-being supplement afterall...good to take it if can tahan the fishy taste...:D

oh, by the way...r things running for u alr?abit worried for u over the weekend...:)
Sorry to keep you worried:oops: I was so worried too I had bad dreams, but the fairy god mother finally came yesterday, after 2 days of jab. Don't know if it's really the pineapple I ate on Sunday. Finally on track! :):) Tml is my second scan, so shy with the menses :oops:

Sorry to keep you worried:oops: I was so worried too I had bad dreams, but the fairy god mother finally came yesterday, after 2 days of jab. Don't know if it's really the pineapple I ate on Sunday. Finally on track! :):) Tml is my second scan, so shy with the menses :oops:

Woohoo!u finally seduced the fairy godmother...did u check with nurse if it's fine to proceed with jabs when fairy godmother has not arrived?I pretty worried abt this part coz I din hear abt this b4...:D

I think the main criteria is tt u r alr downregulated on ur E2 level to kick start jabbing...mayb tt's the reason y u can kick start liao?

Woohoo!u finally seduced the fairy godmother...did u check with nurse if it's fine to proceed with jabs when fairy godmother has not arrived?I pretty worried abt this part coz I din hear abt this b4...:D

I think the main criteria is tt u r alr downregulated on ur E2 level to kick start jabbing...mayb tt's the reason y u can kick start liao?
I remember the nurse telling me can proceed, but I don't remember asking them if I can start if menses not here, wanted to call them ytd to check, but menses came, so didn't call.. I read some Ang mo forum, some do start the jab before menses. So I guess maybe my blood test results are ok to start. Never been so relieved to see fairy god mother hahahahha :D

The needle looks scary hor?...but no worries not painful one...as long as u poke through...sliding the needle in is not painful...almost same as gonalf....

Look who's talking here!...the scaredy cat...me!!...i trembling when i unpacked the needles n took the first cetrotide...lolzzz....but really not painful one...is comparable to gonalf...though will hav some slight burning/stinging feeling after cetrotide...jus abit...
Haha i'm not worried about the pain ... will poke anything inside not?! :eek:

Think to be on the safe side I shall sit down and pinch 2 cm of flesh out hahaha

I remember the nurse telling me can proceed, but I don't remember asking them if I can start if menses not here, wanted to call them ytd to check, but menses came, so didn't call.. I read some Ang mo forum, some do start the jab before menses. So I guess maybe my blood test results are ok to start. Never been so relieved to see fairy god mother hahahahha :D

Mayb play safe..let nurse noe bah?...jus to hav a 100% peace of mind....no harm over communicating...:D

good that u share this coz sua ku pple like me will gain some knowledge on this...hehe...;)

Haha i'm not worried about the pain ... will poke anything inside not?! :eek:

Think to be on the safe side I shall sit down and pinch 2 cm of flesh out hahaha

Lolz...i asked this also!!...asked my hubby...once again,he gav me a "disgusted" look then sigh...n said ..."ur concern shld b taken care of by the medical experts..if it's dangerous,they will not allow u to jab urself but ask u to travel down for the jab"...:(..so bad of him,so direct,nvr take care of my fragile 脸皮.:mad:

indeed, we do get overly concerned, panicky, full of funny thots...hehe...in a normal situation,i believe we wont think like this...:D

I'm starting centrotide tomorrow morning ... Really must poke the entire smaller needle into tummy ah?

abt 2 cm long leh :eek:
I did it this morning. All the postings online scare me. But not that bad. Yea .. It's like gf. Just a bit lumpy around the area afterwards. I did use ice to numb the area before I jab and took it out from the fridge 15 minutes before the jab. Feel like a chemist mixing all the components haha

I remember pharmacist say hubby must sit up straight a while after antibiotics. Cannot lie down immediately. I forgot the reason y liao.

I remember pharmacist say hubby must sit up straight a while after antibiotics. Cannot lie down immediately. I forgot the reason y liao.
Yes yes, the pharmacist said that to me also. Yest he actually wanted to go sleep cos of the nausea then laid down and ended up puking oops

Tt's true...can b pretty confusing(the more we read)..I rem I was sent for hcg bt b4 proceeding when I din bleed once....likely it's for fet I think...

most of the time,when I'm a little unsure,I will call n ask or sometimes even to double confirm,I will call & ask again...jus in case...

N I always repeat the dosages & prescriptions to the nurse so that nurse helps to verify..lolzzz...very kiasee...lolzzz...:oops::rolleyes::D

Last edited:
My menses is a few days late. Had my menses a few days after BFN but then now it's late. Suppose to start my medicated FET this cycle but looks like it'll drag a few more mths. Don't know shd I eat nor-e to induce the menses or just let nature takes its course (but at this point, it's not true since I'll be going for medicated after all).
At the same time I have to keep chanting to myself that I'm not pregnant, just a messed up cycle. But of course deep down, I wish for a miracle because we've heard stories how ppl get pregnant naturally after a fresh BFN. That's what all of us need right now, a miracle.
It doesn't help that another colleague is pregnant after just 4 mths of marriage & she doesn't even know how to use a hpt or what to do when she misses her menses!
Sorry to dampen the mood of this forum with my whining, which I've been doing a lot lately I notice. This is so unlike me. :(:oops:

Btw has anyone ever done endo scratch at NUH? What's the effect like? Dr Stephen chew is the only doc who do endo? Am I right?

My menses is a few days late. Had my menses a few days after BFN but then now it's late. Suppose to start my medicated FET this cycle but looks like it'll drag a few more mths. Don't know shd I eat nor-e to induce the menses or just let nature takes its course (but at this point, it's not true since I'll be going for medicated after all).
At the same time I have to keep chanting to myself that I'm not pregnant, just a messed up cycle. But of course deep down, I wish for a miracle because we've heard stories how ppl get pregnant naturally after a fresh BFN. That's what all of us need right now, a miracle.
It doesn't help that another colleague is pregnant after just 4 mths of marriage & she doesn't even know how to use a hpt or what to do when she misses her menses!
Sorry to dampen the mood of this forum with my whining, which I've been doing a lot lately I notice. This is so unlike me. :(:oops:
Did u test for ovulation? Hope is a miracle for u too! Actually ur infertility is unexplained right? U nv know!

Lolz...i asked this also!!...asked my hubby...once again,he gav me a "disgusted" look then sigh...n said ..."ur concern shld b taken care of by the medical experts..if it's dangerous,they will not allow u to jab urself but ask u to travel down for the jab"...:(..so bad of him,so direct,nvr take care of my fragile 脸皮.:mad:

indeed, we do get overly concerned, panicky, full of funny thots...hehe...in a normal situation,i believe we wont think like this...:D

Hahaha, my hubby is the same way. He just says whatever comes across his head without filter. Sometimes I tell him I need him to be gentler with me bcoz I can't handle how direct he is. But at least I know he is honest with me and not hiding.

So far I've only been jabbing for a few days and don't feel any different. I am a bit short-fuzed/sensitive to begin with. Maybe a little bit of hormone doesn't make any difference to my already short-tempered nature?! :eek:o_O:confused::mad::( Must learn self-control...

Sayang sayang....Come come, talk to us, our ears are always open big big for you.

It's common to have the cycle a bit head wired after a fresh cycle. My one was late.

We are humans afterall and will definitely get affected by the process of IVF, the side effects and the dreadful single line on HPTs. It's just a matter of how long and how short each of us is affected by them.

Mother nature and fate are unpredictable. Everyone has our share of ups and downs in lives. It's important to remind ourselves that we often only see the happy side of other people's life and do not see the other side of it (things that they struggle with). For example, I have friends in mid and late 30s, who are still single and seeking love and marriage. I bet they are envious or even jealous of us who are married but they do not see the struggle we face to get pregnant. And noone will post on Facebook to announce their misfortunes like bankruptcy.

My colleagues are always talking about their babies/kids/teens over lunch. I treat it as a chance to learn parenting skill from them. They are facing another different set of headaches from us. It's challenging to be parents too.

IVF is emotionally torturing, so it will be good to take our mind and life off from baby-making for a while. Go and do the things that you won't be able to do when you get pregnant, for example go tour, play sports, eat sashimi, wear sexy high heel shoes etc.

My hubby and I rarely quarrel at all in our marriage. However on the last few weeks of my fet, he and I argued several times. I was cranky from the hormone side effects and he was cranky from the self-blame. Now we are taking a break from baby-making and we feel happier with each other and can stand each other's face more.:cool: When I received the BFN slip from nurse last week, my heart felt a tinge of sadness. So last week, I went for feasts, movie, shopping and body spa . Then this weekend, I arranged my hair and pedicure sessions. Yes I am doing the "food and chemical intoxication" stuff that I won't be able to do when I get pregnant.

I learn not to give myself a deadline or timeline for producing a baby because it doesn't improve my success rate and only give me additional stress. Statistics show that each woman takes an average of 3 cycles to get BFP.

Hope you don't find this post long-winded. I have my dark moments and those things are what I did to maintain my sanity. I hope you will regain your cheerfulness soon ;) (I miss your jokes on forum). The TTC journey makes us lose ourselves. Where is the gal whom our hubby fell head over heels with?

Last edited:
Hahaha, my hubby is the same way. He just says whatever comes across his head without filter. Sometimes I tell him I need him to be gentler with me bcoz I can't handle how direct he is. But at least I know he is honest with me and not hiding.

So far I've only been jabbing for a few days and don't feel any different. I am a bit short-fuzed/sensitive to begin with. Maybe a little bit of hormone doesn't make any difference to my already short-tempered nature?! :eek:o_O:confused::mad::( Must learn self-control...

Hehe It means you are allowed to be more short-circuit/tempered cos your hubby is already very well-trained on facing this :p

Last edited:
I think no but my temps are a bit high. Dunno high from my recent flu or high due to what la. Due to hot weather. And I breaking out all over my face so irritating. Hormones ki siao.

Your pimples are probably due to body heaty from the hot weather. It's sibei hot these weeks. I have been taking cold drinks cos I'm melting!

I remember you fell sick during fresh cycle and this month you fell sick again. You must get more rest leh.

Hehe..they really too direct...but i do prefer honesty n brutally direct instead of sweet honeyed talk....most of the times when i think back his factual brutal honesty..i will smile to myself after i woke up from my "imagination"..:D

Alot of things we know or understand when we r rational...but we jus bcome so much more creative n imaginative on this journey..lolz...looking back it can add on to our memories as classic jokes ya...lol...:rolleyes:

@aarlysa
If the delay of your menses and waiting for it is frustrating you, how about you do a HPT and go to CHR to get the medicine to induce your menses? Doing something rather than waiting can make us feel better.

None of the 3 doctors whom I saw asked me to do endo scratch.

Your pimples are probably due to body heaty from the hot weather. It's sibei hot these weeks. I have been taking cold drinks cos I'm melting!

I remember you fell sick during fresh cycle and this month you fell sick again. You must get more rest leh.
U are right! Great memory u have. I feel like my health went downhill since my #1 went to cc... firstly she brings many germs back home and she herself is constantly ill so I always worry abt her. U r right that there are problems and challenges at every stage of parenting. For me I cannot rest properly also because I always have to put her needs first and she's a very needy toddler.

U are right! Great memory u have. I feel like my health went downhill since my #1 went to cc... firstly she brings many germs back home and she herself is constantly ill so I always worry abt her. U r right that there are problems and challenges at every stage of parenting. For me I cannot rest properly also because I always have to put her needs first and she's a very needy toddler.

Boil some barley for urself to "cool" down abit...the weather is really crazy recently...
Do grab enuf rest also...try la...is as not easy as said I noe...:)

U happen to hav an ionic air purifier at home?is pretty useful esp for kids...my sis got it n her kids dun get sick so often anymore due to virus or germs from sch or schmates...as soon as they r back,they bath n play in the room with purifier for a while,sleep with it on at times...so i got one...works for me as well...

Big big hugzzz....i tear when i saw ur disappointments n frustrations..somehow it dug out all the sunken emotions in me(mus b the hormones!:confused:)...calm myself down abit b4 i reply...i may not b in a good state now to comfort u but i will share with u wat i went thro n how i picked myself up again...

Ytd my fren posted her baby pic 1mth old...i supposed she tried some time for it, after she's pregnant,she told me right at my face...they r so so fortunate coz she heard so many horror n painful stories of ivf,those pple so pitiful...i breathe in hard n thot to myself..yes,i'm one of those pitiful pple..

Another colleague of mine #2 coming to 1 mth..n she's the one who told me..."tt's easy, baby dance once or twice then ganna alr lo"...she wants it,she has it...

Grand mother-in-law 90+yo for the first time this cny held my hand n tok firmly to me..u need to give birth, cousin in law who got married ard same time as me #2 alr...so next coming cny, i really need to brave through it with a smiling face....

Now by right i shld b hopeful but i am not coz i'm battling with my fear everyday as day draws closer to ER in fear of ER aftermath like last...still gotta tell myself is fine & definitely safer to opt out of ET...who in this world if can proceed with ET will wanna cancel?

2.5yrs...it has been more than 2.5yrs i'm treading on this path tt's full of pit holes...i gav up my career tt i painstakingly built over past 9yrs, i turned from a slender 44kg lady to a nearing 52kg auntie(this is a side topic coz I very vain)...$$ thrown in endlessly while i'm jobless....no more career,no more looks,no more $$(this is meant to make u smile..i hope it works ah)....a few times i asked god, wat else do u wan me to giv up?tell me, n i will do so if i can...

A few occasions i was pampering myself so well but deep inside me, i felt so empty...machiam like a lonely tai tai buying her another LV bag to add to her collectionssss...equals to?...meaningless..indulgence in pampering can no longer heal those wounds or fill up the emptiness...BUT still pamper myself n treat myself well ya else i really damned pathetic liao....lol

Many of us along the way..dropped n lost alot of things...but ultimately i jus ask myself...do i wanna lose the last thing i am holding?happiness...so stay happy everyday,is not worth it to b robbed of happiness bcoz of something u dun hav,yet...there's no drama kind of miracle,accept it(this is 1 good way to shield n protect urself from total devastation from another disappointmt)..but miracle is jus another name of an effort...dun hope for miracle,work towards it...make it a destination...n u wont b alone,we r here for u...try to counter negative sentiments with positive thots....

dun feel bad to think tt u dampen the so called good atmosphere,is a platform for all of us,the ivfers,our sole exclusive rights to b sad,happy,disappointed or excited here

Last of all...like wat daydreaming mentioned...we r waiting for the happy,bubbly Aarlysa to b back...soon...p.s...i miss the fd horror jokes....:D

Last edited:
Big big hugzzz....i tear when i saw ur disappointments n frustrations..somehow it dug out all the sunken emotions in me(mus b the hormones!:confused:)...calm myself down abit b4 i reply...i may not b in a good state now to comfort u but i will share with u wat i went thro n how i picked myself up again...

Ytd my fren posted her baby pic 1mth old...i supposed she tried some time for it, after she's pregnant,she told me right at my face...they r so so fortunate coz she heard so many horror n painful stories of ivf,those pple so pitiful...i breathe in hard n thot to myself..yes,i'm one of those pitiful pple..

Another colleague of mine #2 coming to 1 mth..n she's the one who told me..."tt's easy, baby dance once or twice then ganna alr lo"...she wants it,she has it...

Grand mother-in-law 90+yo for the first time this cny held my hand n tok firmly to me..u need to give birth, cousin in law who got married ard same time as me #2 alr...so next coming cny, i really need to brave through it with a smiling face....

Now by right i shld b hopeful but i am not coz i'm battling with my fear everyday as day draws closer to ER in fear of ER aftermath like last...still gotta tell myself is fine & definitely safer to opt out of ET...who in this world if can proceed with ET will wanna cancel?

2.5yrs...it has been more than 2.5yrs i'm treading on this path tt's full of pit holes...i gav up my career tt i painstakingly built over past 9yrs, i turned from a slender 44kg lady to a nearing 52kg auntie(this is a side topic coz I very vain)...$$ thrown in endlessly while i'm jobless....no more career,no more looks,no more $$(this is meant to make u smile..i hope it works ah)....a few times i asked god, wat else do u wan me to giv up?tell me, n i will do so if i can...

A few occasions i was pampering myself so well but deep inside me, i felt so empty...machiam like a lonely tai tai buying her another LV bag to add to her collectionssss...equals to?...meaningless..indulgence in pampering can no longer heal those wounds or fill up the emptiness...BUT still pamper myself n treat myself well ya else i really damned pathetic liao....lol

Many of us along the way..dropped n lost alot of things...but ultimately i jus ask myself...do i wanna lose the last thing i am holding?happiness...so stay happy everyday,is not worth it to b robbed of happiness bcoz of something u dun hav,yet...there's no drama kind of miracle,accept it(this is 1 good way to shield n protect urself from total devastation from another disappointmt)..but miracle is jus another name of an effort...dun hope for miracle,work towards it...make it a destination...n u wont b alone,we r here for u...try to counter negative sentiments with positive thots....

dun feel bad to think tt u dampen the so called good atmosphere,is a platform for all of us,the ivfers,our sole exclusive rights to b sad,happy,disappointed or excited here

Last of all...like wat daydreaming mentioned...we r waiting for the happy,bubbly Aarlysa to b back...soon...p.s...i miss the fd horror jokes....:D
@MonkeyChick
I can totally identify with your feelings. I battled for more than 3 yrs & it's just sooooo true that we have to go thru all kinds of nonsense, sacrifices & spend all kinds of $$ to get something that comes so freely to most people.
But take heart that one fine day when we hold our babies in our arms, we can proudly say that we truly deserve every ounce of that reward :)
Our babies will be the world's most fortunate treasures coz they have mummies who have made the decision to brave thru so much for them!

@MonkeyChick
I can totally identify with your feelings. I battled for more than 3 yrs & it's just sooooo true that we have to go thru all kinds of nonsense, sacrifices & spend all kinds of $$ to get something that comes so freely to most people.
But take heart that one fine day when we hold our babies in our arms, we can proudly say that we truly deserve every ounce of that reward :)
Our babies will be the world's most fortunate treasures coz they have mummies who have made the decision to brave thru so much for them!

Yeah man Yeah man!...u give me the motivationss to tread on..as long as dun giv up, destination will b closer n closer hurdle after hurdle...:D

Ur prince on board is proud of u alr...hehe...i hope mine will b 1 day...:oops::D

Last edited:
Wah man...I really hav to say this...chr nowadays packed with pretty ladies!!...is machiam like beauty pageant there nowadays leh...all slim slim, nice looks, even if fleshy also in nice shapes....some in casual dresses, some in OL wear...but all so pretty wor...I sat down there,with my head turning left & right,left & right n eyes popping out liao....:p:D:rolleyes:

Hubby asking me only today..."y u so distracted?"...he gei si la....cannt b he cannt see the pretty gals or see wat i am seeing these few days right?:rolleyes:

Wah man...I really hav to say this...chr nowadays packed with pretty ladies!!...is machiam like beauty pageant there nowadays leh...all slim slim, nice looks, even if fleshy also in nice shapes....some in casual dresses, some in OL wear...but all so pretty wor...I sat down there,with my head turning left & right,left & right n eyes popping out liao....:p:D:rolleyes:

Hubby asking me only today..."y u so distracted?"...he gei si la....cannt b he cannt see the pretty gals or see wat i am seeing these few days right?:rolleyes:

Agree! I saw some chiobu model-looking patients at CHR! I was actually the fattest chabo at CHR for those 2 mornings :oops: The eye candies make our waiting time pass faster.

Hehe you are the prettiest in your hubby's eyes mah ;) so he didn't notice them.

Last edited:
Agree! I saw some chiobu model-looking patients at CHR! I was actually the fattest chabo at CHR for those 2 mornings :oops: The eye candies make our waiting time pass faster.

Hehe you are the prettiest in your hubby's eyes mah ;) so he didn't notice them.

Ya.. really eye candies leh!!:D
Nay ..he no eyes to see me liao...lolzz...after my episode of cranky,smile,cranky,smile...i mus seduce him again after my ER....lolzzzz

Aiyo day dreaming, I think I way surpass you on weight. Though not at chr, I walked by towards women's clinic.

Oh no! I'm so sorry that my whining brought back sad memories to all!! Deeply sorry! :(:(

@MonkeyChick, big hug to you. It's good to know that we are not alone & never alone cuz we still have lots of great support from darling sisters.
I'm sorry but as I was reading your post, & while I was at the paragraph of your 90+ year old grandma in law, first thing that came to my mind was, what??? Even the grandma is pregnant?? LOL!! A great relief as i continued reading till the end.

Again, sorry to all & thank you for always bringing up back my spirits without fail. Although each one of us has our own journey, you all never fail to help another sister who is falling. :oops::)

Ya, to your husband, you are the prettiest among all the chiobos too! ;)

@aarlysa
If the delay of your menses and waiting for it is frustrating you, how about you do a HPT and go to CHR to get the medicine to induce your menses? Doing something rather than waiting can make us feel better.

None of the 3 doctors whom I saw asked me to do endo scratch.

Ya, I think that's what I'll do. I still has some nor-e. Will wait a few more days before doing a HPT & call CHR for next step.

@MonkeyChick

I have heard the advice "just relax, then you will get pregnant" many times. Let's pardon them, they are at a loss of words and don't know how to console us.....

I have not visited my relatives or use Facebook for a few years lol. :p I don't want to entertain questions from relatives.

Oh ya!! I hate that sentence, just relax, don't think too much & it'll soon come. Basket. If it's that easy, CHR can close shop le!

Luckily for me, my relatives don't ask me about babies. Probably they can see for themselves that it's just not the time yet, cuz both of us love kids so much, it's kinda weird that we still hasn't had any after 6 years of marriage.

Yaya the jab and 8weeks scan. I name them bibity and bobbity boo. Bibi is 1.8mm today and bobbi catch up at 1.7mm. Dr Anu can see them playing swing slightly and the heartbeats were pompity pompity pompity. Come on girls give your best form and bfp soon.

Hahah! What cute names for ur babies! Not like the norm, peanuts or beanies. It's unique!
Pls don't stop spreading baby dust to us here! ;)

Oh no! I'm so sorry that my whining brought back sad memories to all!! Deeply sorry! :(:(

@MonkeyChick, big hug to you. It's good to know that we are not alone & never alone cuz we still have lots of great support from darling sisters.
I'm sorry but as I was reading your post, & while I was at the paragraph of your 90+ year old grandma in law, first thing that came to my mind was, what??? Even the grandma is pregnant?? LOL!! A great relief as i continued reading till the end.

Again, sorry to all & thank you for always bringing up back my spirits without fail. Although each one of us has our own journey, you all never fail to help another sister who is falling. :oops::)

Lolzzz!!!!!!!the 90+yo grandma in law pregnant part!diaoz..u thot is part 3 of pregnancy story ya?.....:eek:...lol...the funny aarlysa is back...woohoo!!!....

Hang on,strive on...dun despair ya...b happy...:D

Oh ya!! I hate that sentence, just relax, don't think too much & it'll soon come. Basket. If it's that easy, CHR can close shop le!

Luckily for me, my relatives don't ask me about babies. Probably they can see for themselves that it's just not the time yet, cuz both of us love kids so much, it's kinda weird that we still hasn't had any after 6 years of marriage.

Biangz...can't stop laughing at ur.."basket..if it's tt easy,chr can close shop le"....lolzzz....

Yaya the jab and 8weeks scan. I name them bibity and bobbity boo. Bibi is 1.8mm today and bobbi catch up at 1.7mm. Dr Anu can see them playing swing slightly and the heartbeats were pompity pompity pompity. Come on girls give your best form and bfp soon.

So cute wor...playing swings n enjoying themselves in mummy's tummy....:D

We all trying to stay in best form liao leh...bfp or not...bo bao huh....leave it to mother nature...hehe!

Hate that sentence too! Another thing I hate hearing is that I should go on vacation. Somehow vacation brings miracle babies.

My parents gave me a lot of pressure about 5 years ago. Now they have already given up on me. It's kind of nice they have very low expectations now and only bring it up once every few months. My mother in law is constantly asking when we are having kids. I am the super secret kind so I haven't told anyone except a couple of close friends.

Hate that sentence too! Another thing I hate hearing is that I should go on vacation. Somehow vacation brings miracle babies.

My parents gave me a lot of pressure about 5 years ago. Now they have already given up on me. It's kind of nice they have very low expectations now and only bring it up once every few months. My mother in law is constantly asking when we are having kids. I am the super secret kind so I haven't told anyone except a couple of close friends.

Not easy for u...sayang u....relatives still meet once a yr likely...parents n in laws cannt run away from....can understand ur pressure man...

Totally understand how it feels to be at family gatherings. Those non-sensitive 三姑六婆 will ask non stop.. Say it's good to have a kid, must faster have one.. Why u don't want etc.. Who say we don't want?? Who told them we don't want? They just assume we don't want... We want but just no luck yet!

Monkey chick: u quit your job to undergo your ivf journey? Won't you feel more bored staying at home?

@queby77
So cute to have little bibity and bobbity doing exercises in your tummy. :D

@aarlysa, @Mermaid2015
Yeah all the human reproduction centres in the world can close shop if it's such a breeze to get pregnant just by simply relaxing and going tour! :rolleyes:

My hubby and I were married for 7 years. I got my hubby to speak to my inlaws to stop hinting me about baby while I informed my mum about my IVF to stop her from nagging me.

@Mermaid2015
If your mil gets you on your nerves too much, maybe you can get your hubby to ask her gently to give both of you personal space on this and scare her that her pressure is going to affect his sperms' fertility?

@Dreamscometrue
My annoying uncle actually made those similar comments in your post to my mom during CNY even though I haven't see him for years. :mad: He has been repeating the same stuff about me like a broken recorder for years. I feel like stabbing his mouth with my leftover syringes.

Last edited:

Back