(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I having been following this topic even before my boy was out. He's a nov baby too. On 21st! Also on 97% now haha

Yay!! So my baby girl not alone !! 97th percentile de babies. Hahahha. I was worried my baby having obesity tendencies when she grow up. But many people say it is normal for babies to have lotsa baby fats. >.< :D

It's normal I hope HAHAHA. I want to be a work at home mom too :(

It is it is !! All percentiles are considered healthy bah. Hehe. Where do u leave your baby to take care of while you work now? My mil is working and my mom has other grandchild to look after and infant care centres are ex for me. :confused:

Is anyone else's baby taking longer time (4 hours) in the day to take his feeds but baby is still refusing cereals intake (so far only one successful cereal feed) ? I am fully latching on my baby during feeds. My Baby is about 5 months 8 days today.o_O

It is it is !! All percentiles are considered healthy bah. Hehe. Where do u leave your baby to take care of while you work now? My mil is working and my mom has other grandchild to look after and infant care centres are ex for me. :confused:

Currently not working. I'm a single mom but currently staying with baby's father. Baby's father is working but don't bring home a lot too, so called mil is also working so nobody is able to takecare of my boy. So have to wait for infant care :( waited since he was 2 months old until now all still full.

Is anyone else's baby taking longer time (4 hours) in the day to take his feeds but baby is still refusing cereals intake (so far only one successful cereal feed) ? I am fully latching on my baby during feeds. My Baby is about 5 months 8 days today.o_O

I stop breastfeeding liao cause cannot produce anymore milk but guess what. Baby boy only drink 3-4 times a day. I've also start to replace one of his milk time to cereal. And start of the day and end of the day I add cereal in to his milk because he's still not full with his milk HAHAH. Maybe you can try adding into the milk first and let her get used to the taste of the cereal?

I stop breastfeeding liao cause cannot produce anymore milk but guess what. Baby boy only drink 3-4 times a day. I've also start to replace one of his milk time to cereal. And start of the day and end of the day I add cereal in to his milk because he's still not full with his milk HAHAH. Maybe you can try adding into the milk first and let her get used to the taste of the cereal?
I see!! I will try bah!!

Currently not working. I'm a single mom but currently staying with baby's father. Baby's father is working but don't bring home a lot too, so called mil is also working so nobody is able to takecare of my boy. So have to wait for infant care :( waited since he was 2 months old until now all still full.
Hope you get ur infant place soon!

There is a dance aerobic yoga type lesson for all mommies with infants/children.. i went for one lesson so far and plan to go again as it really helps me sweat it out.. at least i wont have to worry where to put my baby if i go gym hee.. $15 each lesson! At pomo building (selegie) every monday 10am to 11am.. I was surprised by mommies doing side steps while their babies sleep in their carriers.. some crawling on the floor.. room filled with babies noises. Hahaha. Just sharing it with you mommies!

Hi Fellow Mums!

Inspired by my own newborn, I recently set up new company and would like to gather some feedback. Our company is offering a monthly membership service for parents to send their babies and toddlers (aged 0 to 6 years old) to different playgroups and enrichment classes across areas such as sports, music, art, and languages . Our partners are established playgroups and enrichment class providers in Singapore.

For a membership fee of about $150 to $200, parents can send their toddlers to 4 to 5 classes at our partners' centers for free.

What do you think of such a concept ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks ! :)

Hi mummies. Any of your baby started teething already? Mine is having pains from teething, refused to drink milk, having disturbed sleep and crying most of the time. Any mums have any recommendation of how I can help him? :( nothing seems to work for him, be it putting all his teething toys in the freezer etc.

Hi mummies. Any of your baby started teething already? Mine is having pains from teething, refused to drink milk, having disturbed sleep and crying most of the time. Any mums have any recommendation of how I can help him? :( nothing seems to work for him, be it putting all his teething toys in the freezer etc.
My baby has no teeth yet but i am dreading the day when she starts teething.:( try massaging her gums?:rolleyes:

My baby has no teeth yet but i am dreading the day when she starts teething.:( try massaging her gums?:rolleyes:

My boy was admitted to kkh and I requested for him to be discharged ytd. So now he is at home monitoring ourselves on his feeding. He has throat infection till some organs in his tummy swell. His white blood cell is at the very minimum now, which means it is very dangerous for him as he may get infected or fever very easily. Doctor recommend him to stay home and avoid the crowd. If fever or we have feeding problem again we are supposed to go back to kkh immediately for treatment :(

My boy was admitted to kkh and I requested for him to be discharged ytd. So now he is at home monitoring ourselves on his feeding. He has throat infection till some organs in his tummy swell. His white blood cell is at the very minimum now, which means it is very dangerous for him as he may get infected or fever very easily. Doctor recommend him to stay home and avoid the crowd. If fever or we have feeding problem again we are supposed to go back to kkh immediately for treatment :(
Damn thats sucks:( i hope he getbwell soon. Heartpain hearing this.:(

Hihi,
You can buy those teething gel to apply, it helps...
My little girl Zoe, have two little tooth already...

Hope he recovers soon!

Mine teething... bottom 2 teeth but the shape r not perfect... inward..
Upper 4 teeth.. but a wide gap.

Fyi, when baby starts coughing must monitor closely... it will lead to wheezing.
When wheezing, their oxygen level will lower. But too bad.. only hospital has the equipment to monitor the oxygen level.

Back