Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I was there today also...hehe...good lucksss July cycling ladies, I'm opting out from July...will b doing next cycle fet likely Aug...hello new cycling mates in Aug...Hehe...:rolleyes:

L alr 15 follies, R also 15 follies...at 12,11.5,11,10mm...scary response...my dosage down until very low liao...but still my embbies r all enthusiatucally making appearances....:oops:

I need to go very often...close monitoring..i started centrotide last week liao...o_O..quite funny...on scan, showed 15follies liao...prof was smiling coz good response...but my reaction was "oh no!!"...then held my forehead...

I was there today also...hehe...good lucksss July cycling ladies, I'm opting out from July...will b doing next cycle fet likely Aug...hello new cycling mates in Aug...Hehe...:rolleyes:

L alr 15 follies, R also 15 follies...at 12,11.5,11,10mm...scary response...my dosage down until very low liao...but still my embbies r all enthusiatucally making appearances....:oops:

I need to go very often...close monitoring..i started centrotide last week liao...o_O..quite funny...on scan, showed 15follies liao...prof was smiling coz good response...but my reaction was "oh no!!"...then held my forehead...
Heh all of them too impatient want to meet you la..

Can take them all out soon.. Then can pick the best of the best for next month! ER agar when?

Hey gals,
Nice to read that all of you have good figures for no of follicles :)

@MonkeyChick, I understand your worries on follicle quality and OHSS. I had these worries during my fresh cycle too. My first scan showed 14 follicles. My doses were reduced from 225 ... 150... all the way to 87.5 on the last day by my docs. I didn't get OHSS despite of 40 follicles and I constantly consoled/deceived myself that got response better than no response cos there's really nothing I can do to oppose mother nature :p I believe Prof will manipulate your doses accordingly to get the best eggs and avoid OHSS.

Last edited:
Heh all of them too impatient want to meet you la..

Can take them all out soon.. Then can pick the best of the best for next month! ER agar when?

Notty embiess!!!!...:cool:...jus as impatient as me..lol...
Still duno leh...waiting to reach right sizes..shld b looking at 18mm b4 trigger...:D

Prof really nice & pro...every time after scan, I've got endless praises for him...he's still doing his best trying to control my stim so that I may still b able to proceed with ET....coz i did ask any chance we can proceed on my previous 2nd scan...was L12R12 then

Looking at today scan, we decided to opt out...coz is dangerous...I recalled tt my last fresh, scanned 24-26follies, 30 were retrieved...I
supposed this time will b more...:confused:...mentally preparing myself for the post ER aftermath liao....crossed fingers hard hard...now even crossed toes liao...:D

Notty embiess!!!!...:cool:...jus as impatient as me..lol...
Still duno leh...waiting to reach right sizes..shld b looking at 18mm b4 trigger...:D

Prof really nice & pro...every time after scan, I've got endless praises for him...he's still doing his best trying to control my stim so that I may still b able to proceed with ET....coz i did ask any chance we can proceed on my previous 2nd scan...was L12R12 then

Looking at today scan, we decided to opt out...coz is dangerous...I recalled tt my last fresh, scanned 24-26follies, 30 were retrieved...I
supposed this time will b more...:confused:...mentally preparing myself for the post ER aftermath liao....crossed fingers hard hard...now even crossed toes liao...:D
Wah ur numbers are enviable but ohss not fun. Pray that u will be ok. Just keep taking gatorade and whack ur proteins!!

I also wish I can buddy with u but my cycle is ki siao this mth... not sure I can make it for August FET or not leh. That was my target.

Wah ur numbers are enviable but ohss not fun. Pray that u will be ok. Just keep taking gatorade and whack ur proteins!!

I also wish I can buddy with u but my cycle is ki siao this mth... not sure I can make it for August FET or not leh. That was my target.

Have you ovulated?

My cycle also ki siao as I predicted. My menses came twice after medicated FET. :D Mother nature wants me to rest before my natural FET.

Last edited:
Hey gals,
Nice to read that all of you have good figures for no of follicles :)

@MonkeyChick, I understand your worries on follicle quality and OHSS. I had these worries during my fresh cycle too. My first scan showed 14 follicles. My doses were reduced from 225 ... 150... all the way to 87.5 on the last day by my docs. I didn't get OHSS despite of 40 follicles and I consoled myself that got response better than no response. :p I believe Prof will manipulate your doses accordingly to get the best eggs and avoid OHSS.

Ya lo...that's my concern...& my hubby's main concern...he wan me to b safe but he kept quiet coz he worried if he wan me to opt out,i will b upset...so he waited for me to suggest myself...poor hubby...

Also,wanna respect & follow prof's suggestion...:D...prof commented tt also..is always better to hav good response...toking abt qty like tis, guess my only concern is quality...but i'm in very good hands liao so i noe,prof will make the best out of the situation...

Jus tread on bravely lo...though scare scare...

Omg!i jus received call...seems like ER is coming soon....coz hubby needs to clear his fighters liao....

Ladies, pray for me tt i will b sound & safe...:oops:

Ya lo...that's my concern...& my hubby's main concern...he wan me to b safe but he kept quiet coz he worried if he wan me to opt out,i will b upset...so he waited for me to suggest myself...poor hubby...

Also,wanna respect & follow prof's suggestion...:D...prof commented tt also..is always better to hav good response...toking abt qty like tis, guess my only concern is quality...but i'm in very good hands liao so i noe,prof will make the best out of the situation...

Omg!i jus received call...seems like ER is coming soon....coz hubby needs to clear his fighters liao....

CONFIRM SAFE AH!

but first hurdle clearing liao! eggs gonna see mama!

Have you ovulated?

My cycle also ki siao as I predicted. My menses came twice after medicated FET. :D Mother nature wants me to rest before my natural FET.
I think no but my temps are a bit high. Dunno high from my recent flu or high due to what la. Due to hot weather. And I breaking out all over my face so irritating. Hormones ki siao.

Tq Tq!...goin to continue my hi-protein diet n jus bought 100+ alr...that's all wat I can do now...other than keeping fingers & toes crossed..

Mayb if ur this cycle gets too cranky, can call & check if possible to induce...mine was so cranky last time tt I waited way too long,so think took nore to induce..try wat daydreaming suggested?...pineapples...if u r past cd26 w/o ovaluation....

Last edited:

So how many total no of days for your simulation this round?

You will definitely be safe :) Remember every cycle is different.

Last edited:
So how many total no of days for your simulation this round?

Today is day 7 of my stim cycle..still duno exact ER when coz haven trigger...but if hubby gotta clear fighters tmr liao...approximately shld b 5-6more days max?roughly la....Chr really pro...they plan everything in advance n nicely...I haven even tidied up my emotions yet, they alr tidied up the oncoming plan for me liao...:oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tq Tq!...goin to continue my hi-protein diet n jus bought 100+ alr...that's all wat I can do now...other than keeping fingers & toes crossed..

Mayb if ur this cycle gets too cranky, can call & check if possible to induce...mine was so cranky last time tt I waited way too long,so think took nore to induce..try wat daydreaming suggested?...pineapples...if u r past cd26 w/o ovaluation....
100+!!!!

I buy 20 at one go my husband think I'm siao already

Hehe you forgot to suggest seduction!! @chloe_ng

100+!!!!

I buy 20 at one go my husband think I'm siao already

Hehe you forgot to suggest seduction!! @chloe_ng

Woah...u r well prepared..hehe...:D..alr standby 100+..I haven started drinking..coz gulping lotsa water helps as far...but I bought liao coz I can feel the bloated index slowly goin up...likely bcoz ovaries sizes also growing liao...

Seduction jus do la, no need say out...I shy leh..lolzzzz....:p:D

Woah...u r well prepared..hehe...:D..alr standby 100+..I haven started drinking..coz gulping lotsa water helps as far...but I bought liao coz I can feel the bloated index slowly goin up...likely bcoz ovaries sizes also growing liao...

Hmmm..... what's with 100+ huh? And lotsa water?

一头雾水?

Wahahaha!! I misread u!!!

I saw high protein and I thought of eggs and then I saw 100+! I thought u meant u bought 100+ eggs! LOL!!!

And ladies, question ah.

Red bean soup - main thing is the red bean right?

Means I can take dou sha bao for the red bean right? Hehe

@MonkeyChick
I'm just wondering leh.. Since u so sensitive to stim jabs, if u just take clomid, will u end up with ideal no. of follicles?

I did 3 rounds of clomid during iui...worked for me but only 1 dominant follie & slow growing...the difficult part abt me is tt my margin or window very tight...I tried gonalf at 75iu totally no response...but 100iu I'm "popping"....funny ya?....:D

Wahahaha!! I misread u!!!

I saw high protein and I thought of eggs and then I saw 100+! I thought u meant u bought 100+ eggs! LOL!!!

Lolzzz!!!!eggs also consumed alot alr...alr at my 3rd tray of 30eggs...told my hubby..throughout my whole life, I hav nvr consumed so many eggs at 1 go continuously until now...:D

I even asked my hubby a silly question...cld it b I ate too many eggs so this time round I even more eggs(knowing this is really a silly question)...hubby gave me "disgusted" look...lolzzz...:oops:

This time i very disciplined on protein intake & eggs coz really fearful of ohss due to last experience....last fresh still duno how bad things can get...:confused:...

Lolzzz!!!!eggs also consumed alot alr...alr at my 3rd tray of 30eggs...told my hubby..throughout my whole life, I hav nvr consumed so many eggs at 1 go continuously until now...:D

I even asked my hubby a silly question...cld it b I ate too many eggs so this time round I even more eggs(knowing this is really a silly question)...hubby gave me "disgusted" look...lolzzz...:oops:

This time i very disciplined on protein intake & eggs coz really fearful of ohss due to last experience....last fresh still duno how bad things can get...:confused:...
hahaha ... so you really did eat 100 eggs :eek:

i'm still taking only 2 eggs per day .. thinking if i should up it

hopefully it'll be the last time for you to need to be this disciplined! :rolleyes:

Any of the hubbies have any "adverse" effect to the antibiotics? Mine's prescribed doxycycline and he's not feeling well from it it seems, yest vomited it out some more :(

Feeling quite bad he's like that cos he seldom falls sick one :( he's only prescribed antibiotics once the past 10 years

I'll be calling the clinic to check with them later

Last edited:
@MonkeyChick

Yes yes.... how can it help? :rolleyes:

Also, for the eggs, when to up consumption?
As soon as start stims? Both egg white and egg yolk? Will too much protein be a concern? :eek:

Hmmm.... or the hi-protein eggs is for hubby to build his army of warriors? :D
During the seminar, prof said no need for high protein diet, cos its for the ladies who suffer fr OHSS as they need to replenish the proteins .. But no harm if want to take high protein also

100+ fr what I gathered is also for OHSS.. Isotonic drinks in general.. Cos of the mineral salts and electrolytes

During the seminar, prof said no need for high protein diet, cos its for the ladies who suffer fr OHSS as they need to replenish the proteins .. But no harm if want to take high protein also

100+ fr what I gathered is also for OHSS.. Isotonic drinks in general.. Cos of the mineral salts and electrolytes

I see..... for OHSS recovery.

But water got no mineral salt leh; unless it's to read as H2O? o_O

Any of the hubbies have any "adverse" effect to the antibiotics? Mine's prescribed doxycycline and he's not feeling well from it it seems, yest vomited it out some more :(

Feeling quite bad he's like that cos he seldom falls sick one :( he's only prescribed antibiotics once the past 10 years

Called CHR.. They said unfortunately it's a known side effect.. So make sure eat with food, lots of water, no dairy

As long as it's not allergic reaction it should be fine

hahaha ... so you really did eat 100 eggs :eek:

i'm still taking only 2 eggs per day .. thinking if i should up it

hopefully it'll be the last time for you to need to be this disciplined! :rolleyes:

I was on 2 eggs daily..as the stim went on, n the scans went on..my fear went up...started to increase to 3 then 4 egg whites....the fear intimated me...kiasee-ism...lolzzzzz

Haha
My hubby complains about bloated tummy especially after meal. He thinks is the pill
Ya mine complained of that initially also

Oh ya, my husband drank it down with orange juice yest, maybe that's why the nausea was worse hahaha

My hubby had diarrhae last round after took the antibiotic, luckily not affected. You better call CHR to check....hope that your hubby get well soon

@BabiesJJ2015,

Veraine & daydreaming hav answered ur qn..hehe...i add on my 2 cents ya...

I'm stepping up my protein diet coz in risk of ohss due to my follicle counts & E2 level,honestly I may not hav to coz I hav opted out for ET so theorically no ohss risk but due to my personal incident last cycle,I jus wanna play safe...lotsa water & peeing also to help prevent...can also relieves bloated feeling...as to isotonic drinks like 100+,h2o,Gatorade...they work like water but is better absorbed or faster by our bodies...so u can also see athletes drinking isotronic drinks rather than jus water during their heavy exercise routine...same logic,absorbs faster & better(I was told abt this by doc coz I happen to ask)...:D

So if drinking lotsa water alr dun help, can try sipping isotronic drinks...sip slowly n regularly...dun gulp down all 1 shot...;)

Last edited:
Any of the hubbies have any "adverse" effect to the antibiotics? MI ne's prescribed doxycycline and he's not feeling well from it it seems, yest vomited it out some more :(

Oh my!...he mus hav violated one of these
1)Took it with empty stomach
2)Took it with supplements or food with iron content
3) Not enough of water when taking it

I took doxycycline b4 n had a few vomitting experiences coz i took it some time after my meal or din drink enuf of water...terrible feeling...u hav the "something stuck" inside feeling...until vomit out everything...

So when i saw doxycycline prescribed for my hubby...i kept repeating the 1- 3) to him n stood besides him the first few times he took..i scare him,told him.."if u forget,u will suffer badly, i 100% guarantee it will happen"...

let ur hubby noe?oh my...he shld hav suffered...

Last edited:
Oh my!...he mus hav violated one of these
1)Took it with empty stomach
2)Took it with supplements or food with iron content
3) Not enough of water when taking it

I took doxycycline b4 n had a few vomitting experiences coz i took it some time after my meal or din drink enuf of water...terrible feeling...u hav the "something stuck" inside feeling...until vomit out everything...

So when i saw doxycycline prescribed for my hubby...i kept repeating the 1- 3) to him n stood besides him the first few times he took..i scare him,told him.."if u forget,u will suffer badly, i 100% guarantee it will happen"...

let ur hubby noe?oh my...he shld hav suffered...
Haha he gave the exact description! You can tell ur hubby another person kena the same thing, so he better follow your 1-3.

Haha he gave the exact description! You can tell ur hubby another person kena the same thing, so he better follow your 1-3.

Poor thing leh....hubbies also play their part silently hor?still hav to handle cranky wives...lol

I jus msg my hubby...putting it as gentle reminder..lolzzz....

I very cranky these few days...lolzzz...even im shocked by my behavior...I got agitated easily but the problem is I duno wat I am agitated with...then 30min later I'm smiling happily at my hubby liao...then anytime suddenly agitated again...then next moment, smiling again machiam siao alr...lolzzz....then ytd i asked my hubby, did he find tt i short short liao?..he sat at the furthest corner of the sofa n replied.."u also realized alr?!".....OMG!!!!!....I mus control the hormones else there goes my image...:oops::rolleyes:

Poor thing leh....hubbies also play their part silently hor?still hav to handle cranky wives...lol

I jus msg my hubby...putting it as gentle reminder..lolzzz....

I very cranky these few days...lolzzz...even im shocked by my behavior...I got agitated easily but the problem is I duno wat I am agitated with...then 30min later I'm smiling happily at my hubby liao...then anytime suddenly agitated again...then next moment, smiling again machiam siao alr...lolzzz....then ytd i asked my hubby, did he find tt i short short liao?..he sat at the furthest corner of the sofa n replied.."u also realized alr?!".....OMG!!!!!....I mus control the hormones else there goes my image...:oops::rolleyes:
Hahaha! I also find my husband extra careful with me nowadays, not that I have any side effect so far *TOUCHWOOD*. My husband no side effect for now too.

I quite enjoy my immunocal except for the trying to dissolve it part. My husband takes it too

Hahaha! I also find my husband extra careful with me nowadays, not that I have any side effect so far *TOUCHWOOD*. My husband no side effect for now too.

I quite enjoy my immunocal except for the trying to dissolve it part. My husband takes it too

Lolzzz!!...this time round my bloated feeling came n went off quickly, came n went off quickly...almost like my behavior...cranky,smile,cranky,smile...lol....

Good good...is a general well-being supplement afterall...good to take it if can tahan the fishy taste...:D

oh, by the way...r things running for u alr?abit worried for u over the weekend...:)

Back