Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

Feeling very worried now..Had bleeding just now..Got the jab n duphaston earlier from gynae and was advised for bed rest.

Cramps hv subsided but still here on n off. Bleeding still..

Feeling really lost..Dunno wat else to do..

Do a lot of bed rest. My first trimester was horrifying as well. I was in & out of hospital three times for spotting & bleeding. Worst 2 months of my life.
Had progesterone jabs on my bum every single day. Wasn't even allowed to go to the toilet till I got fed up & negotiated with my doctor to allow me at least only toilet visits!! Haha. The nurses were pretty fed up with me but I was firm with my choices.
But whichever way just rest & take the medicines properly. Hope all goes well soon.

Do a lot of bed rest. My first trimester was horrifying as well. I was in & out of hospital three times for spotting & bleeding. Worst 2 months of my life.
Had progesterone jabs on my bum every single day. Wasn't even allowed to go to the toilet till I got fed up & negotiated with my doctor to allow me at least only toilet visits!! Haha. The nurses were pretty fed up with me but I was firm with my choices.
But whichever way just rest & take the medicines properly. Hope all goes well soon.

Thanks dear...

Hi all,

Anyone know the procedure for FET ? My baby is 7wks now and thinking to prepare for 2nd one as i still have 2 frozen embrio.

Did a vscan today..saw a huge blood clot n a small sac..i hv no more bleeding..but the blood clot is very worrying

HCG did went up...

Hv to play the wtg game till next appt..

Did a vscan today..saw a huge blood clot n a small sac..i hv no more bleeding..but the blood clot is very worrying

HCG did went up...

Hv to play the wtg game till next appt..
Hi did the doctor give u MC to rest? Blood clot can heal on its own but must monitor...

I am not werking at the moment..hopefully it heal..very worried..
Just have to continue to monitor... Make sure u rest during this period... Try not to google so much. If it makes u feel better I had a few friends who had the same blood clot problem and all of them delivered successfully.

Just have to continue to monitor... Make sure u rest during this period... Try not to google so much. If it makes u feel better I had a few friends who had the same blood clot problem and all of them delivered successfully.

Yup will rest...

Thank you for sharing the info..it does makes my mind at ease...

I just hoping for the best...

Thanks Mei..

Hi all,

Anyone know the procedure for FET ? My baby is 7wks now and thinking to prepare for 2nd one as i still have 2 frozen embrio.

FET is very short. Depending on whether Dr recommend using natural cycle completely or not. For mine, I was give estrogen to take since Day 1, visit Dr on Day 13 to measure lining, ET on Day 15. After that estrogen and progynova twice a day, and hope for the best.

Dear ladies, does anyone know that if you are under a thomson dr, e.g. Dr Loh, on whether you can decide to deliver in other hospitals like Mt A instead of TMC?
Depends on whether the doctor is registered at the other hospital, and more importantly, if s/he offers delivery at other hospital. Sometimes they are registered but due to their own scheduling & preference they only want to deliver at one hospital. Must ask yr doc.

Yup will rest...

Thank you for sharing the info..it does makes my mind at ease...

I just hoping for the best...

Thanks Mei..
I had a clot which followed me through to mid 2nd tri. Had spotting through 1st tri despite upped support and weekly jabs. It disappeared around week 16.

Most importantly is you saw the sac so for now is just wait & rest until nxt scan. Mind-torturing the 1st tri but all in God's hands.

I had a clot which followed me through to mid 2nd tri. Had spotting through 1st tri despite upped support and weekly jabs. It disappeared around week 16.

Most importantly is you saw the sac so for now is just wait & rest until nxt scan. Mind-torturing the 1st tri but all in God's hands.

Ah..thats scary for u...I dun hv bleeding nor spotting since the last week..

Yah mind torturing 1st tri indeed..but true its in HIS HANDS..I hv to pray for the best..Thanks Ron

oh better dun drink barley during pregnancy....I was warned by TCM also to avoid..as it has 'cleansing' ability.............

Hi im a dr loh patient too.now 23 weeks....thinking of gg back to mount alvernia where I delivered my first boy.i ever asked him where he deliver he did say ever where. But due to his super busy schedule I think he prefer tmc ot novena

i just throw out all food that i took for lunch after intake of orange juice....guess too much acid.....

Just bought a slow juicer so there's plenty of orange juice in my fridge. I also realise I can only drink half cup before stomach starts feeling funny..
I recently also Merlion out everything I ate, after drinking 2 mouthfuls of nestle Mom&Me milk.
It was a generous tin sample, but it tasted sooooo yucky that I threw the whole tin away.
I'd stick to Anmum which I think it's the nicest I've tried so far.

my stomach feel very tight after the drink. perhaps shld not drink immd after lunch...but i scare if i leave it for too long, the vit all gone. eat cut fruit better.

Just bought a slow juicer so there's plenty of orange juice in my fridge. I also realise I can only drink half cup before stomach starts feeling funny..
I recently also Merlion out everything I ate, after drinking 2 mouthfuls of nestle Mom&Me milk.
It was a generous tin sample, but it tasted sooooo yucky that I threw the whole tin away.
I'd stick to Anmum which I think it's the nicest I've tried so far.

I tried Frisomum and I like its creamy vanilla taste.

Dear ladies, I got an embarassing problem to consult you. I am in my early Trimester 2 now and has been having rectal bleeding. I suspect that it was due to prolonged constipation in late Trimester 1. It was scary to see bloody panty liner everyday from this. Yet, when I read from Webmd, it seemed a common symptom. Does anyone have this experience and have consulted your gynae?

Dear ladies, I got an embarassing problem to consult you. I am in my early Trimester 2 now and has been having rectal bleeding. I suspect that it was due to prolonged constipation in late Trimester 1. It was scary to see bloody panty liner everyday from this. Yet, when I read from Webmd, it seemed a common symptom. Does anyone have this experience and have consulted your gynae?
I think u better consult ur gynae to be sure. I did hear constipation js a common problem though. Ur gynae shd be able to give ur meds to help with constipation. Otherwise u may develop hemarrhoids...

It happened to me in early 2nd tri too!
Blood in toilet bowl scare the wits out of me!!
Was so bad that i went a&e 3 times & I popped 8tabs of panadol everyday for more than a week.
Now my gynae gives me a bottle of sweet syrup. On days that I didn't poo, I've to drink 10ml of it & usually the next day will be a breeze!

I think u better consult ur gynae to be sure. I did hear constipation js a common problem though. Ur gynae shd be able to give ur meds to help with constipation. Otherwise u may develop hemarrhoids...

My gynae prescribed already and my constipation is not as bad. But rectal bleeding still there, that's why worried. Thanks for sharing.

I'm taking fybogel for easing constipation. .. If more than 2 days no poo, take lactulose syrup...
Rectal bleeding might be piles .. go GP and check it out

I'm taking fybogel for easing constipation. .. If more than 2 days no poo, take lactulose syrup...
Rectal bleeding might be piles .. go GP and check it out

Thank you for sharing. I just came back from GP. She did a tummy, vaginal and rectal check. Its pile and she said most preggies have it. Given cream and oral pills. Its a relief.

Dear ladies, does anyone know if the detailed scan at 20th week require fasting before that? How long did the whole process take? Any questions to ask the gynae after that?

Hello!
no need to fast...
Mine took about 45 mins and i was asked to take a pee break in between because baby wasn't facing the correct position.
The sonographer will roughly let you know if everything is ok.

sonographer will guide u along the way.. what is she scanning for etc. similar to oscar scan just that this time they will look out for more things like placenta, blood vessels, kidneys etc ..

I only saw my gynae the week after because that was my appointment anyway. no need to see immediately if there is nothing wrong.

Dear ladies, does anyone know if the detailed scan at 20th week require fasting before that? How long did the whole process take? Any questions to ask the gynae after that?

Hello!
no need to fast...
Mine took about 45 mins and i was asked to take a pee break in between because baby wasn't facing the correct position.
The sonographer will roughly let you know if everything is ok.

sonographer will guide u along the way.. what is she scanning for etc. similar to oscar scan just that this time they will look out for more things like placenta, blood vessels, kidneys etc ..

I only saw my gynae the week after because that was my appointment anyway. no need to see immediately if there is nothing wrong.

Thank you for sharing

No need to fast :)
Scan was about half hour. Sonographer will scan for the major organs. She spent a long time scanning the heart to check the structure and blood flow. I guess you can ask questions at any point but usually they will describe what they are scanning for...

No need to fast :)
Scan was about half hour. Sonographer will scan for the major organs. She spent a long time scanning the heart to check the structure and blood flow. I guess you can ask questions at any point but usually they will describe what they are scanning for...
Thank you for sharing

Hi Mei,
U gave birth already ? Omg I was so busy that I hardly log in recently n missed so many posts..
Hope all is well ..
My gal was down w fever n flu few weeks back, it's like nightmare to us cos she keep crying in the middle of night cos uncomfy..tat week I m truly a panda

Hi Mei,
U gave birth already ? Omg I was so busy that I hardly log in recently n missed so many posts..
Hope all is well ..
My gal was down w fever n flu few weeks back, it's like nightmare to us cos she keep crying in the middle of night cos uncomfy..tat week I m truly a panda
Yes, gave birth already!
How is ur gal now?
Poor you that week! When kids fall sick mummy always v worried... My daughter having phlegm now, I almost cannot sleep the whole night, scared she choke...

My gal has phlegm too n we gave her Chinese medication w some pearl powder. After 3 days she much better but I dun recommend u try now .. Only after 6 mths then we dare to try..
Urs bb gal?
I m so happy for u..

My gal has phlegm too n we gave her Chinese medication w some pearl powder. After 3 days she much better but I dun recommend u try now .. Only after 6 mths then we dare to try..
Urs bb gal?
I m so happy for u..
Hehe thanks..:
What is the name of the chinese medicine?
Ur baby should be quite big now!

She is few days away from 8 mths old.. Aniw its call 猴枣散 ard 10-20+
I heard eys sells 100+
Chinese medical hall will give u instructions how to feed .

Hi all, like to check after detailed scan at 20 weeks, are there any further testings to be done?

I finally passed the detailed scan at 20th week... Have been worried since my NT scan although my harmony test passed... Now this heavy stone is down and I feel more relaxed.

Hope everyone is fine and okay.

Hi all, like to check after detailed scan at 20 weeks, are there any further testings to be done?

I finally passed the detailed scan at 20th week... Have been worried since my NT scan although my harmony test passed... Now this heavy stone is down and I feel more relaxed.

Congrats!!
Unlikely to have more hurdles but u will need to continue monitoring ur urine sugar, protein and blood pressure. But major hurdles for baby crossed already! Enjoy ur pregnancy!

Congrats!!
Unlikely to have more hurdles but u will need to continue monitoring ur urine sugar, protein and blood pressure. But major hurdles for baby crossed already! Enjoy ur pregnancy!
Chubby, dun worry too much n enjoy ur pregnancy.. I so missed it now ☺️

Thanks ladies for the support and advices. Can't imagine that I have come so far. Lolx. Still a few more months to go before I decided on my next step.

Congrats Chubby! Can sense that you have been quite worried. Phew!!! Do you plan to sign up for any antenatal class?

Congrats Chubby! Can sense that you have been quite worried. Phew!!! Do you plan to sign up for any antenatal class?

Hey BFF, yes I'm quite worried for the past weeks which explained my sort of absence from this forum.

How are you? Any better? You are about to go for your detailed scan soon as well?

As for for antenatal class, I had already signed up with KKH. Have you come to a decision on which to go for?

Also, intend to go for any baby fair soon ?

Congrats to the ladies who had gave birth already. May I ask do you shower during confinement, if yes do you use herbs to bathe and where to buy those herbs?

Back