Liquid cleanser

Hi, sandraplc. Thanks for sharing. Ya I use pigeon before. Really very watery. 1 bottle can last me 2 weeks only. Now I change to annakku.

Hi, I used pigeon before too and agree that it is too watery. Also tried tolly joy and didn't like the fruity smell that lingered in the bottle. I'm using kodomo now. The only thing I don't like abt it is that there's no refill pack available.

Hi, I used pigeon before too and agree that it is too watery. Also tried tolly joy and didn't like the fruity smell that lingered in the bottle. I'm using kodomo now. The only thing I don't like abt it is that there's no refill pack available.
Hi mumof1011, I tot only annakku no refill pack. Kodomo also no refill pack...... may I know how much u bought?

Hi, per bottle is $10.90 from ntuc. It can last much longer than pigeon, smells pleasant and cleans well so I've stick to using it :)

Hi mummies.. I have been using puréen for more than 2 years since my baby is born till now. Now I'm having 2nd baby & will continue use this brand. Really good & I use it to wash my vegetable too.

I am using Pureen Liquid Cleanser as well. It comes in mint , orange and no flavor.
Went OG People's park yesterday and the refill pack is selling at $9.60 for 2. I bought 4 packs.

Usually the bottle SHENG SIONG selling is $6.60. But i seldom see Pureen refillable on the shelf.

I am using Pureen Liquid Cleanser as well. It comes in mint , orange and no flavor.
Went OG People's park yesterday and the refill pack is selling at $9.60 for 2. I bought 4 packs.

Usually the bottle SHENG SIONG selling is $6.60. But i seldom see Pureen refillable on the shelf.

Hi hippo78,

Kiddy palace promo at $4.90 each for refill pack & it's quite often they having this promo. Can check it out there too.

Thanks @angel_loi, I seldom go kiddy palace and no branches near my place.
Next time i know where to get the Pureen cleanser, thanks for the update.

Kkh selling pureen cleanser cheaper den (kiddy palace selling -$4.90) :) can buy more if happen to pass by.

If i remember correctly is 2 for $9 ... Will check if out the price again next monday wen i go there :)

What about reversing age & maintaining youth?
Contact me 96840424.
images.jpeg

Back