Jurong West Mummies

Hi,

can add me in fb too? Would love to join you mummies.

If any of you need a babysitter, i can take care of your LO. Im a malay muslim staying at blk 480. Currently taking care of my 3mths old son.

Contact me at 91993926 if you need a babysitter.

HI all I'm vv here! I just took the test and found out I'm pregnant this week.. excited but lost. How should I start with? First time mum need advise which gynae I should go for etc~:):):):) is there any good gynae in the west ?so it will be more convenient

HI all I'm vv here! I just took the test and found out I'm pregnant this week.. excited but lost. How should I start with? First time mum need advise which gynae I should go for etc~:):):):) is there any good gynae in the west ?so it will be more convenient

@Seramom, U stay which part of JW. There is one at JW st 41 blk 492 Dr John but I dun like that doctor so now I went to Clementi SBCC for Dr Ben Choey.

Dr Tho? I've read about him from alot of reviews and it seems quite good :)
Any idea how's his package like and how much to cost if deliver at mount A?

Daddy here - My boys are 2yrs 2mths and 1 month old. Weekend playdates would be fun. We stay at Street 61. Lemme know please.

Anyone looking for common room at Jurong West area?
Spacious common room furnish with single bed, wardrobe, cabinet, study table etc
With aircon, wall fan and free wifi
3 mins to nearest bus stop, 15 mins to Lakeside Mrt Station
No cooking and no food n drinks allowed in room except plain water
Prefer female working ladies, males can be considered too
PM me for more details or discussion if keen

Back