IVF/ICSI Support Group

Ya my hub bought the 2 tests, I tested 8dp3dt and 10dp3dt.. The 10d line is darker.. I can only be very sure next Tuesday
Woohoo!! Exciting! Congrats in advance first!
I can only know next Wed... One day after you...

For me no sore boobies..
Only feel bloated and tight esp after meal..

Hi Feenix - i hv done a few blood test & scans. my counselling is on this Thursday. 1st appt over @ care is end June. So was wondering when will the ivf proper begins...

cherylng, probably another 2-3 months later to start the proper ivf. hang in there! it will come faster then you think =)

Hi Feenix, i hope everything work well for you. 8 days worth of medication already costed 2K +..wah...usually injection is about 4 weeks right?

Hi snail88, my was only 2 weeks since i'm on short protocol.

Any just went for my ER (Egg retrieval) yesterday and it wasnt that bad! Think i was too high with the sedation and couldnt really feel much of a pain (felt a bit like menses cramps). CARE just called back today and told me out of the 14 eggs that were retrieved, 13 are mature and 7 has been fertilized via ICSI. So i'm going back for ET on Tuesday. Cant wait!!

Have cramping here and there seems normal.
Jus rest in bed if still feel u comfy
I realize when resting in bed feel good.

Good to have heatpad to help ease the cramp abit.
Cramping is good sign.....quite a lot of us cramped so badly since et have to run to loo and check is witch got come...haha....so hold on right. .. no witch n cramp means baby sitting in uterus :)

Hi Ladies, thanks.... my bleeding continued & since it's not like my normal period, I tested on 2 days & the positive got stronger on the 2nd day test. Sought out a private gynae & I am losing the bb to infection. Damn infection again which I lost my angel boy to at 23weeks in 2013. Now need to focus on clearing up whatever infection I'm having. Wonder if there's anyone here prone to infection during pregnancy & how do you clear it up & any success stories?
Am sorry to hear thus gal...is there no way antibiotics can be given to save the little one. Did u seek second opinion. This is external or internal infection and y so severe? Hope and pray all turns out fine and miracle happens...

Hi anyone currently in 2ww ? I did a 5 day grade 2 blastocysts transfer on 27/5. It has just been 4 days but the wait is nerve wrecking. This is my 2nd Fresh Antagonist Cycle Attempt.
1st IVF - failed
1st FET - failed
2nd FET - Chemical Preg

Changed hospital and did a fresh cycle.
Having been having lotsa cramps, dizzy feeling when i get up from bed, hungry like every 2 hrs, feeling nasal though i dun have a flu..
Anyone can share your symptoms?

Hi izumi 86, you have up to Day 4 of your menses to start injecting. I encountered similar situation for my Antoganist Protocol at CARE.

Hi everyone.. need advise..
I'm going for my 1st ivf cycle at sgh & was told to call up and inform when my period comes. Today is the 1st day & it's the long weekend! So I'm unable to reach the nurses at the centre to hear what's the next step..
Can anyone advise ? Cos the earliest to call is next Tues & it will be the 4th day of my period. Will it affect the cycle? >. <[/Quote

Hi izumi86

Well i started injecting on the 4th day of my Antagonist cycle. I called them that morning after the weekend and they told me to come for a scan the next day n i purchased my jabs.

I hope it will be for you too.. All the best..

Hi anyone currently in 2ww ? I did a 5 day grade 2 blastocysts transfer on 27/5. It has just been 4 days but the wait is nerve wrecking. This is my 2nd Fresh Antagonist Cycle Attempt.
1st IVF - failed
1st FET - failed
2nd FET - Chemical Preg

Having been having lotsa cramps, dizzy feeling when i get up from bed, hungry like every 2 hrs, feeling nasal though i dun have a flu..
Hi!

Do rest and hydrate yourself okay?
For me I don't have dizzy feeling but do have cramps here and there
And backache, soreness for me
At times when sneeze/cough, somehow trigger a sharp pain at lower abdomen.

Regarding the hunger, I don't feel hunger (coz Somehow I eat almost every 2-3hr) but I can really eat
(Had fried rice and noodles and aide dishes at the same time for dinner last night)

I understand it is tough not to symptoms-spotting since at home almost everyday, nothing much to do anyway. :p

Jia you!

Hi ladies,

Anyone knows currently when is the earliest month to start ivf at kk? Tks much!
it depends which doc you are under?
My friend under Dr Tan HH, the next IVF cycle will be in Aug.

There's a few doc specialized in IVF, such as Dr Tan HH, Dr Sadhana, Dr Jerry Tan etc

Read somehow that Jun/Jul Kkivf going to close down for cleaning too.

If you have not do IVF before, the time will be longer as you need to go for counseling etc.

You might want to call up and ask?
Kkivf : 9620 9501

it depends which doc you are under?
My friend under Dr Tan HH, the next IVF cycle will be in Aug.

There's a few doc specialized in IVF, such as Dr Tan HH, Dr Sadhana, Dr Jerry Tan etc

Read somehow that Jun/Jul Kkivf going to close down for cleaning too.

If you have not do IVF before, the time will be longer as you need to go for counseling etc.

You might want to call up and ask?
Kkivf : 9620 9501

Tks! Will call up to ask!

1st IVF - failed
1st FET - failed
2nd FET - Chemical Preg

I did Antagonist Cycle with Citrodite, Elonva and Menopur.

During 2WW am on 3 times Duphaston. Not much symptoms on first week.

1st WEEK
1. Sore Breast but ease off towards week 2
2. Slightly dizzy and nauseous in the evening each day.
3. Flatulence
4. Insomnia and can't sleep much.

2nd WEEK.
1. Soreness of Breast return on Day 8. Its more obvious this time. Slight pulling sensation.
2. White CM on 3 occasion.
3. Slight pulling sensation on left ovary and towards left side of belly button.
4. Slightly dizzy and nauseous in the evening each day.
5. Flatulence

Hi Pink 2015, I am with Dr. Hema at SGH. My beta is on 8th June.. So nervous...
I had quite bad cramps today. Really thgt AF was coming.. Felt a little worried.

Hi snail88, my was only 2 weeks since i'm on short protocol.

Any just went for my ER (Egg retrieval) yesterday and it wasnt that bad! Think i was too high with the sedation and couldnt really feel much of a pain (felt a bit like menses cramps). CARE just called back today and told me out of the 14 eggs that were retrieved, 13 are mature and 7 has been fertilized via ICSI. So i'm going back for ET on Tuesday. Cant wait!!
very good number!

Hey ladies, I am 6dpt 5day blastocysts transfer. Using crinone inserts. This morning had very light pinkish crinone coming out. Sorry for TMI. I wiped again n nothing and when i went to the loo again. It happened. Discharge is clear. The chunks of inserts are coming out very light pinkish.. Is it normal? Am Worried sick.. Anyone can help ease my mind?? Pls??

Hi VCE,
Today is my Beta. Just left Care and waiting for results.

Many of my friends with cramp ended up with BFP. Don't worry too much.
Best Wishes!!

I didn't have any cramp nor implantation bleeding.
Am very worried as I only have 2 embryos and it has all been transferred. Am 40 now so this will be the final

Hi VCE,

Best Wishes!!

Am very worried as I only have 2 embryos and it has all been transferred. Am 40 now so this will be the final
Hi VCE,

Just to check if you are on any support now?

Hey ladies, I am 6dpt 5day blastocysts transfer. Using crinone inserts. This morning had very light pinkish crinone coming out. Sorry for TMI. I wiped again n nothing and when i went to the loo again. It happened. Discharge is clear. The chunks of inserts are coming out very light pinkish.. Is it normal? Am Worried sick.. Anyone can help ease my mind?? Pls??
Perhaps you wan to call up your clinic to put ur mind at ease?

Hugs.. All will be well.. Don't get too tensed up.

Hi VCE,

Best Wishes!!

Hi pink2015!
Have faith... Waiting for your good news!

When i used crinone inserts, i did have occasional brown dried crinone (around 1mm) after wiping. You might have scratch yourself with the applicator unknowingly. Dun insert too deep in, probably 1 inch as a guide and do it slowly. So long no red, should be ok. Continue to observe and if it gets more, call KKH to ask.

Reactions: VCE

Hi Pink2015 how did your beta go?
My spotting has stopped. I just got totally worried this morning.. Just having mild cramps now and lots of flatulence.

I am on Baby Aspirin and crinone inserts twice a day.

Baby dust to all you mummies to be here..

Back