Leaving Singapore: Polymailer Bag (Matt White)

Hello Tracytt...Apologies, retracted my statement since you are still ard. Hope to see it in the mail soon. Will order more if u still ard. Thnx.

Last edited:
Hi am still waiting for your proof via hp now. Have given to you right at start and just now..so waiting to hear from you.

Did not receive any emails at all inbox or spam, despite providing u with 2 addresses.

Thank you.

Got my refund back. I hope mine is just an isolated case & other users are receiving their items soon.
Otherwise please share & do not suffer in silence & let anyone abuse this platform & get away scot-free.

I also did not receive my item but Tracy has been checking with me whether I receive it or not and even willing to travel to town on this coming Friday to pass me the polymailer bag. Will update here when I receive it. Thks

Hi tracytt, it's been about a week since you updated me that you posted out the item. I did not receive any email proof of item sent out either. I have never experienced a delay like this before....

Oh my, how come more and more missing mail of the same nature? If it is one, can blame it on bad luck but not seems that it is not the case. Tracytt, I'm giving u till midnight to refund me. Otherwise, will proceed to make report.

oh dear, i came across this thread and would like to inform all that i also didn't receive my items from tracytt. been more than a week already. very upset as i had transferred more than $50 to her, not a small sum.
i had pmed her to get a refund and i will make police report tomorrow if no reply from her by today.
i had been scammed recently in a separate case and i made a police report. they arrested the scammer in 3 days.
it will be easy for me to make a report now as i can contact the police officer in charge who handled my previous case.
if anyone wants to make report with me, can pm me so that i can consolidate more cases for the police.

i paid for registered mail and u also given me a tracking number, but this number was never registered on singpost website.
once singpost has given u a registered tracking number, it will be trackable, but why i cannot track it??
the answer is pretty common sense : this number never existed because u never mailed out the items.
and i came across this thread that some buyers have similar problems like mine, and i was scammed just recently in a separate case, the seller will keep delaying and assuring buyers that he really mailed out the items but never did. the scammer was arrested after i made a police report.
you have delayed all our time and betrayed our trust. so, will u refund me by today or not?

Hi tracytt, I also haven't received my item :( u mentioned u posted it out on 14 may but til now there is nothing

Although I didn't use registered post, I have never ever got missing parcel before so I am concerned especially when I don't have the email proof of parcel dropped into mailbox as promised. I checked even my spam folder of my email and no email proof

Tracytt, yes I have received the stuffs from you yesterday but doesn't mean you post the item to others too. Why not send photo proof to your buyers. It is stressful to keep pressing you sending the item out and everyday have to check the letter box

yes, why don't u just send proof of mailing to us? u promised us will send proof, but none of us actually receive any proof from u. common sense answer again : because u didn't mail the items out that's why.
i am also a seller, i always send pics of the parcel to my buyers, this is the most basic assurance u can give to your buyers. if u mailed out the items and even tell your buyers u will send the proof, what's preventing u from sending???
especially my registered mail, u should have the receipt since singpost already issued the tracking number to you, why u cannot send to me since u said u would.

just refund all of us please. save yourself the trouble of being arrested.

Hi Tracytt, I've yet to receive my order for my repeat buy after my transfer on 20 May. You claimed that you have mailed it via taqbin but I have yet to receive the mailing slip from you as promised on 24 May. I wont have taken the risk to reorder if these -ve reviews had appeared earlier. Pls refund me the money else I'll bring it to the higher authority.

Hi tracytt I just checked and still no refund as promised. If by lunchtime 2pm still no refund I will make police report too. Sorry cos last resort as gave you many many chances and 2 weeks already

Tracytt, you are giving poor excuse that bank token not with you and asking for more time extension. After 2 weeks still no parcel not refund is not acceptable. You can always transfer via ATM. I grant you one last final time extension to refund by 8.30pm tonight. This is really a big waste of everyone's time and big shock and disappointment that abuse of mummies' trust

Yes I think in future, i wld screen user's profile & ignore new users with no posts. Leeches. Hopefully Bee Lee can block these people's IP after our reports & prevent them fr logging on to SMH again.

guys.. i m also facing the same prob with her.
I tt her money for 3 stamp booklets. and they never arrived better yet gives false promises of saying din see the mail, then arrange for meet up (and decides to change another day on the fixed day- which was suggested by her),.
Said will refund me my money told me to check yesterday night, I just checked. Nothing.. can file a police report on this? Pls advice.. this is too ridiculous

Same as you mummies - trf her for Cetaphil and till now haven't receive the item nor refund since more than two weeks ago!

got my refund 2 days ago... nearly had to trouble to go police.. really didn't think it would be such a scary thing to deal with a supposed fellow mummy! how unkind and inconsiderate.

Back