IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

@jas249 i tink dun worry too much. We just need to be gentle when inserting. I am always rushing to insert so sometimes the applicator is "slanted". Can feel d pain. When the applicator is taken out, i will see some brown "left-over" gel. The next day i will sure have abit of spotting. Aft tt it clears off.
Thanks shiro_ger!!! So far, i did not see any brown "left over" or feeling pain after insert but i wl take note to insert gently when i encounter this..thanks for the advice!!! :)

Gal I still using crinone and yes nothing on liner except abit brown stain like dirt on applicator. Since doc also said adequate progesterone am not worried abt the stain as its not daily. What's your support meds now. My previous bfp had the urge to pee few times a night but this time not at all. So worried about things...haiyoooo

I guess cannot compare symptoms with past pregnancy. I oso don't have similar symptoms. Last pregnancy, i have sore boobs and nausea. Now only tightness in d abdomen and ocassional heartburn. Hee.... d worries will only go off after seeing heartbeat. When's ur next scan? Shld be early next week right?As for support meds, only on duphaston.

I guess cannot compare symptoms with past pregnancy. I oso don't have similar symptoms. Last pregnancy, i have sore boobs and nausea. Now only tightness in d abdomen and ocassional heartburn. Hee.... d worries will only go off after seeing heartbeat. When's ur next scan? Shld be early next week right?As for support meds, only on duphaston.
Ya different feeling different symptoms and different worries each time. Haiya. True only after hearing heartbeat one mild stone crossed. Still every day is a cautious step. Scan wed. Praying hard for all of us. Bfp is just a tiny foot forth....the remaining 40 weeks crossing is the biggest challenge. Hope and pray to be blessed.

Milogal yr symptoms same as mine...cramp run to loo paranoid n check haha. Will be bfp I believe. All the best.

Meganl I also take a bit cold drink liao whether cannot than. Will take yakult n h2o cold. Spicy also started abit haha...can't control liao.

All of us should should see heartbeat and have a smooth 9 nine months ahead.

Hi hajar, asherman syndrome is scarring of the womb right? I had very very mild case of that after removing polyp or fibroid in the womb. Before starting IVF, I actually did hysteroscopy to remove the scarring. Dr Tan had suspected scarring as I told him my menses reduced greatly after the removal of fibroid. However after removing the scarring, my menses still was minimal. I had a bfp in the last cycle but lost it. Reason unknown.

I think maybe prior to starting IVF, u definitely need to remove the scars first.

Hey hopeful 13.agree with you..its scarring of womb.i had dc 3yrs back.after dat been trying naturaly to no success and soon menses getting lesser.thus resort to gynae check.and found out about this scarring...so supposingly to remove them den try again naturaly or ivf..but gif a rethink for months until have finaly decide to go for it.so now waiting for aptmt with dr.tan.

Hey hopeful 13.agree with you..its scarring of womb.i had dc 3yrs back.after dat been trying naturaly to no success and soon menses getting lesser.thus resort to gynae check.and found out about this scarring...so supposingly to remove them den try again naturaly or ivf..but gif a rethink for months until have finaly decide to go for it.so now waiting for aptmt with dr.tan.
You are in gd hands with Dr Tan. Gotta remove them before trying. The scar gets in the way of embryo implantation. So gd luck to you gal! :)

Does any sisters here take TCM med after ET?
I will be taking for my upcoming cycle in june... im seeing TSB and she gave me the med after ET but nothing before that.. any ladies with her?? Issit normal coa my previous TCM need to take during the stimulation..

Im q-ing up now to see dr Tan HH cos my dhea run out and felicia say must see him before he can presceibe me more.. i jus feel myself not v lucky.. alot of obstacles whem i decide to proceed.. super no confidence .

I will be taking for my upcoming cycle in june... im seeing TSB and she gave me the med after ET but nothing before that.. any ladies with her?? Issit normal coa my previous TCM need to take during the stimulation..

Im q-ing up now to see dr Tan HH cos my dhea run out and felicia say must see him before he can presceibe me more.. i jus feel myself not v lucky.. alot of obstacles whem i decide to proceed.. super no confidence .
Hugs babe. U know I had stomach flu prior to my cycle and uti during stims! Don't ever give up ya... u will be glad u persevered.

My dr says strictly no tcm herbs at any point of time during ivf... from stims to BT. Some will say is ok. Up to u what u wanna believe and ur own comfort level bah.

Mesara,
Hang in there.. Things will turn out fine..

Jas249,
How's ET today? Officially in 2ww.. Rest well yah..

Twinkletots,
How is ur 2ww so far?

Shiro_ger,
U muz b smiling ear to ear this long weekend.. With BFP news & happy time with ur #1.. :)

1 more month to my FET.. Reali hope to join ur gals soon.. :)

Hi wondersss,
I am taking TSB medi now coz dr THH told me it alright to drink after ET. I wun advise to drink during stimulation as advise by TSB. I'm afraid may 'agitate' the ovaries further. Like wat Chloe said really depend on ur comfort level. ;)

Mesara,
Hang in there.. Things will turn out fine..

Jas249,
How's ET today? Officially in 2ww.. Rest well yah..

Twinkletots,
How is ur 2ww so far?

Shiro_ger,
U muz b smiling ear to ear this long weekend.. With BFP news & happy time with ur #1.. :)

1 more month to my FET.. Reali hope to join ur gals soon.. :)
Hi queenie,
Oh man! Time pass so slowly. Already finish watching one tvb drama still at 5dp3dt today wor. Haha... Think must find a long series drama like 50 episodes. Cannot tahan too bored so munch on chips, chocolate and pudding while watching. Oppss...:p Got to control...

Hi gals, im offically on 2ww...today waited for more than 2hr coz sat, dr tan got many patients n this time round, my ET was done in the OT room...my hb has to put on the grown n cover his shoes n hairs wif the disposable covers...lol

Now juz hope my 2 embies wl stick well in my womb...gotta grab all the bb dust fm u gals..pray hard!!!

Hugs babe. U know I had stomach flu prior to my cycle and uti during stims! Don't ever give up ya... u will be glad u persevered.

My dr says strictly no tcm herbs at any point of time during ivf... from stims to BT. Some will say is ok. Up to u what u wanna believe and ur own comfort level bah.

Thanks chloe & twinkletots for the advice will take TSB med after ET.. i saw Dr Tan and did endo scratching on the spot!!! I ask him whether necessary to do.. he say jus do n try cos we nvr knw.. when he did is abit 酸酸的feelings.. until now still abit of pulling feeling.. does any gals have this feeling?

Jas249,

When u have a moment, can share procedure for medicated FET? I only tried natural FET before.. Thanks yah..
@queenie, first day of full menses call kkivf, they wl gv u instructions when to take ur progynova...i actuali collected my med when i see dr tan for my endo stratch..so for ur case, u might need to go down to collect ur med b4 ur day 4 menses...

I started taking 2 tablets (4mg) progynova fm my day 4 menses for 4 days (cd 7) n 3 tablets (6mg) till the first scan (cd 12).

On the day of scanning, if ur lining mt the desired thickness, the review doctor wl arranged ur ET. My first scan was on 27/5 n ET today..

Once the ET date is confirmed, u wl still need to continue ur progynova (3 tablets) n start wif progestrone insert fm the day of scan till ET. For me, i opt for the crinone insert, twice per day...after ET, progynova wl be reduce to 2 tablets n crinone continue to insert twice till BT..

if u need any further details...let me know..i wl see if i can ans u..:)

Thanks chloe & twinkletots for the advice will take TSB med after ET.. i saw Dr Tan and did endo scratching on the spot!!! I ask him whether necessary to do.. he say jus do n try cos we nvr knw.. when he did is abit 酸酸的feelings.. until now still abit of pulling feeling.. does any gals have this feeling?

I had the crampy feel when Dr Tan was doing the scratch. The cramp worst than ER loh. Lol Dr Tan ask me rest on the bed first. But quite soon after was ok already. Had some spotting on the same day and after that was ok.

Hi wondersss, i oso hv the same crampy feeling n spotting as hopeful13..

Hi gals, im offically on 2ww...today waited for more than 2hr coz sat, dr tan got many patients n this time round, my ET was done in the OT room...my hb has to put on the grown n cover his shoes n hairs wif the disposable covers...lol

Now juz hope my 2 embies wl stick well in my womb...gotta grab all the bb dust fm u gals..pray hard!!!
Jas rest well!!

@milogal88 Hey, your symptoms sounds alright! Dun gan chiong ok! Hang in there!!!!

@queenie122009 Time flies when you are waiting to start ivf. Soon you will join us here!!! While waiting to start your cycle,, rem to continue eating ur supp, ok! I seriously think it helps. For me, i think the 2 weeks waiting for the 6-week scan is more torturing than the 2ww prior to BT. Maybe it's due to my previous mis-MC. Dun feel secured as long as i dun see heartbeat. Pray that i don't need to go through that kinda of disappointment again.

@jas249 Welcome to 2ww!!!! Believe in your sticky beanies during these 2 weeks.

You are in gd hands with Dr Tan. Gotta remove them before trying. The scar gets in the way of embryo implantation. So gd luck to you gal! :)
Thanks alot!!!! Hope miracle hapen for us nw...been tryin 3yrs nw since d&c.no morr time to waste le......

New to this thread.been reading alot from you ladies.anyone heard of asherman syndrome.undergo ivf and had successful pregnancies?
Hi hajar, am one of the unlucky asherman sufferer. Will be starting ivf in june. Going for sis nx week to check if the scarring is back and to make sure my uterus is ready for ivf. How about u? Have you done any adhesiolysis for ur scarring?

Thanks hopeful & jas249... if not wrong my menses will be coming next week... any cycle buddies???

I am starting my jab this wed but am on long cycle. Likely ER will happen end of June. We still can be cycle buddies. Probably you will do ER 1 week earlier than me.

Hi hajar, am one of the unlucky asherman sufferer. Will be starting ivf in june. Going for sis nx week to check if the scarring is back and to make sure my uterus is ready for ivf. How about u? Have you done any adhesiolysis for ur scarring?
Hey elaneus...ive not done anythin to the scar after found out abt them in the early years.coz i thought it was just mild scarring..but after realising still unable to conceive naturaly for months when evrythin seems normal thus i began to feel the scarring is becomin more of a hindrane for implantation..thus after much thinking me and dh decides for removin scar and proceed with ivf thereafter as age is catchin up as well... so noe waitin to see dr tan and his treatment plan for us both...hope evrythin goes well for u...miracle baby dust to us all...

So difficult to get tsb appt man....earliest avail is end Aug. ..haiya...anyone giving up slit pls let me know can...thanks :)

Hi hajar, asherman syndrome is scarring of the womb right? I had very very mild case of that after removing polyp or fibroid in the womb. Before starting IVF, I actually did hysteroscopy to remove the scarring. Dr Tan had suspected scarring as I told him my menses reduced greatly after the removal of fibroid. However after removing the scarring, my menses still was minimal. I had a bfp in the last cycle but lost it. Reason unknown.

I think maybe prior to starting IVF, u definitely need to remove the scars first.

Hi.. May i know if Dr Tan did the surgery to remove the scarring for you? Or it was done by other doc? I too have scarring due to mis miscariage last year. Doing sis nx week to check if my uterus is cleared of scar before proceed with ivf. And people with history of asherman tend to have higher chance of miscarriage. Haiz

Hi wondersss, i oso hv the same crampy feeling n spotting as hopeful13..
good luck Jas!

I am on lucrin, puregon & saizen. Thanks mesara! Hope my eggs got improvement.. Although unlikely lah
Have confidence la...beginning no confidence and negativity eggies can feel one. ..then they feel sian y mama say like tat....be positive ok...:) thru out the journey no matter how challenging must be positive to core. ..that's y we r sisters here in this forum:)...jia you

Haiz.. Everyone around me that wished to be pregnant is already few months pregnant now or already have healthy baby. Poor thing my hubby every month still waiting for good news from me.. But just dare not asked cos he knows if no news from me means bad news. Dunno when i can grad from this ttc-ing.. Tiredzzz..

Hi.. May i know if Dr Tan did the surgery to remove the scarring for you? Or it was done by other doc? I too have scarring due to mis miscariage last year. Doing sis nx week to check if my uterus is cleared of scar before proceed with ivf. And people with history of asherman tend to have higher chance of miscarriage. Haiz
Hi Elaneus, yes Dr Tan did it for me. I did SIS and then he did hysteroscopy for me. He said mine was mild case, some slimy strips of scar. He said if I have serious case of scarring, he need to insert the IUD in to prevent regrowth of scar and will need to wait a few more mths before can even do IVF.

Have confidence la...beginning no confidence and negativity eggies can feel one. ..then they feel sian y mama say like tat....be positive ok...:) thru out the journey no matter how challenging must be positive to core. ..that's y we r sisters here in this forum:)...jia you
Thanks mesara! Yah better be positive! My friends always tell me think good and good things will happen! ;)

*Waves to hopeful13 & summerreef*
Cycle buddies.. woohooo!!! Hopefully everyth is smooth smooth for us..
Got hubby SA results sperm morphology still not fantastic as ideal rane is more than 4 but he only got 2... haixxx
Although the nurse say is fine cos he got the qty so not to worry too much.. but still ~~~

*Waves to hopeful13 & summerreef*
Cycle buddies.. woohooo!!! Hopefully everyth is smooth smooth for us..
Got hubby SA results sperm morphology still not fantastic as ideal rane is more than 4 but he only got 2... haixxx
Although the nurse say is fine cos he got the qty so not to worry too much.. but still ~~~
Yah seems like when we do IVF, hubby sperm quality doesn't seem to matter. Dr Tan always say hubby sperm is good enough for IVF. Guess among the millions they still can find the few good sperm to fertilise our egg.

All the best to ourselves!!! There's been quite a few gd news recently. Hope to grab all the bb dust & we will in turn spread bb dust!! Yeah!!

Hi Elaneus, yes Dr Tan did it for me. I did SIS and then he did hysteroscopy for me. He said mine was mild case, some slimy strips of scar. He said if I have serious case of scarring, he need to insert the IUD in to prevent regrowth of scar and will need to wait a few more mths before can even do IVF.
Thanks for your info hopeful.. May i know how was your lining when doing your ivf? I have to cancel my previous iui twice cos my lining was only 6mm. Thinking willl estrogen supplement during ivf help to grow the lining more?

@Elaneus if your problem lies with lining, he might prescribe u with progynova which supposedly helps to enhance your lining.

@jas249 Dun worry about not having symptoms. I think @meganl has not much symptoms during her 2ww but her hcg was super high. Anyway i think 3dp3dt is abit too early to have actual symptoms coz implantation hasn't really started. Jia you!

Back