2016/01 Jan Babies

I'm 7 weeks and experienced seems like spotting yesterday. then this morning I woke up to check again and saw there is a tiny weeny dot (seems like red but I'm really not sure cuz too small). Am I able to go to my company GP to check or I must go to my gynae? I'm not sure to what extent of the amount discharge (or bleeding) I need to be worried and quickly get myself checked, any advice?
I have some minor brown discharge, for the past 2 days
Gynae advise to continue n increase the dosage of ultrogestan from 2 to 3 capsule per day.
If I don't feel pain
I may continue till e bleeding stop
I try bed rest more till now. Bleeding was stop since Ytd night. Finger crossed
I'll suggest you contact your gynae, either to consume any pills or injection to stabilize your pregnancy. Don't wait.

Hi all, good to see this thread so active. Am a FTWM and expecting no.3, EDD 7 Jan. Really wasn't expecting to have a third one now when both my girls are 5 and 2+. But still very happy all the same. Am packing to move house and had started giving away baby stuff but luckily I hadn't given away things like the cot yet :) am seeing Dr Caroline Khi at TMC.

My thermos flask is now my best friend. Helps keep the nausea away for part of the time. I felt so sick the last few weeks and almost went for a gastro scope as I didnt expect to be pregnant

Hi Mummies,
I have invited those who left their emails into the secret FB JAN 2016 mummies page.
Please give the admins some time to scan through the invites.
Do check your spam mails for the approvals. You would need to click on a invite link to be able to access the page.

wah this morning my stomach suddenly very pain, scare me sia. but after i went to the toilet to poo, feel better. so shld be ok?

anyone with Dr Phua at Kovan here?

hello, I m a first time mummy too. I had sharp bad cramp below stomach last week, so I went to my gynae immediately. He is very assuring, and told me that it could be bladder infection, so I took the urine test. result will only be out next week. he gave calcium pill, folic acid and utrogestan.

I did the scan, saw the sac. expected edd is 19 Jan =)

Might be cramps? My first child was delivered by dr Phua.

I have been having cramps on and off. the first time went to see dr PHUA but he nv say much abt the cramps and just ask me go back two weeks later. as still early. n give me folic acid and utrogestan...

how to stop the cramp? :(

hello, I m a first time mummy too. I had sharp bad cramp below stomach last week, so I went to my gynae immediately. He is very assuring, and told me that it could be bladder infection, so I took the urine test. result will only be out next week. he gave calcium pill, folic acid and utrogestan.

I did the scan, saw the sac. expected edd is 19 Jan =)

oh as that time I went still very early and my gynae also nv said much abt the cramp leh. so your cramp is better?

According to my doc, she told me it's normal for the cramp cos the uterus is expanding.

If ur cramp is very very bad, I suggest u go KKH a&e to check.

Hi Kate, do you want to join our fb group? You can leave your email here so that I can add you :) We also feel that our first scan is so long! :( Lets pray hard together for our healthy baby!

hi! I'm a Jan 2016 mummy too! Can add me on the fb group? Thanks! =)

My email is joie@live com.sg

Haiz... Having backache very easily unlike my 2 pregnancy before... Maybe of my age... When having my #1 n #2 was only 25 n 27... Now 33, really can feel the different... Lucky they go big enough to help... Now my clothes was washed by my gals with some help... Lol... They also can be runner go downstairs buy some foods...

I have been having cramps on and off. the first time went to see dr PHUA but he nv say much abt the cramps and just ask me go back two weeks later. as still early. n give me folic acid and utrogestan...

how to stop the cramp? :(

It's normal cos your uterus is expanding. Don't worry. It will go off after a while, as long there is no bleeding or severe constant pains. :) just rest more!

Hihi mummies..just checked n realised I'm positive.. heehee..
Can anyone add me in the fb group?
My email is [email protected]
Not yet go to gynae..tink few weeks more..:)
Nice knowing u mummies

Attachments

• 2015-06-01 19.38.27-1.jpg
    2015-06-01 19.38.27-1.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 210
Hey ladies

I was feeling all the previous symptoms tiredness hunger cramps and sore boobs when I was at 4 weeks. Suddenly 2 days ago when I woke up, the symptoms seemed to have lessen and I don't feel them much anymore.

No spotting detected. Is anyone feeling the same or having similar symptoms?

I worry for my baby safety as its my 1st baby after trying for so many years.

All docs appt is full till 2.5 weeks later. Sometimes wanna cry.

Hi mummies to be!

Anyone is in their 8th week and has a slight bump already? I just checked out some of the pregnancy apps; my lil bean is supposed to be the size of a strawberry but I feel like it's the size of an apple already! :(

Hi gracemagg,

I'm in my 9th week but no bump yet. My pregnancy app says baby should be the size of a grape but I guess everyone's different! Maybe someone will notice your bump and give up their seats to you on the train soon :D

Hi admin,
Can you please add me to the fb group? [email protected]

@Nicol_Kala : I see this gynae located near shinjuku gyoenmae, by appt only, surprisingly he speaks Chinese !
Was given an EDD when I'm tested positive at 4w, he uses GE voluson ultrasound, one of the best in the market. Comparable to SG rates $280 sgd for first consultation with ultrasound, progesterone jab 50mg though and duphaston for 2w

@pantieileen sorry for the late reply, I didn't realised there was a reply until today. Wow, did someone recommended the gynae to you?
Are you residing in Tokyo? I live in Saitama (but travels to Tokyo to work), and I went to this gynae nearby my place as I'm lazy to travel... My gynae(s) aren't very friendly but I'm considering going back to sg to give birth. What about you?

Hey ladies

I was feeling all the previous symptoms tiredness hunger cramps and sore boobs when I was at 4 weeks. Suddenly 2 days ago when I woke up, the symptoms seemed to have lessen and I don't feel them much anymore.

No spotting detected. Is anyone feeling the same or having similar symptoms?

I worry for my baby safety as its my 1st baby after trying for so many years.

All docs appt is full till 2.5 weeks later. Sometimes wanna cry.

Hi Deblues

How far along is your little bun now?

I think usually first doctor appointment is schedule around late 6 weeks or early 7 weeks. They say is no point to go early cos most probably cannot see much.

Emotional rollercoaster is also part and parcel of first tri. Most days are good for me but sometimes first thing I wake up to is discomfort too.

I think as long as no spotting or unusual pain you should be fine. Keep yourself positive and embrace the good news! Stress is a big no no for now. Gambatte! :)

Hi Grace,

Hehe good to know symptoms are similar. Let me know how your checkup goes and if your doc offers any packages :) My check up was fine. Did a V scan and already booked another check up in 2 weeks. Doc said will monitor and hopefully can hear heartbeat the next round! I would like to recommend Dr Poon. I felt comfortable with him, friendly and jokes a little. Very patient and explains everything well. He wasn't rushing thru the check up and most importantly he made me feel at ease. Nurses are nice and package starts from week 14. Price wise was a bit higher than expected for today but I guess it's pretty much the cost comparing around. Ladies, no lifting of heavy weights/loads and don't over exert yourself too.

Hi Lulu_gal,
I am also seeing Dr Poon, he delivered my #1, will stick to him again for #2

Hi Deblues

How far along is your little bun now?

I think usually first doctor appointment is schedule around late 6 weeks or early 7 weeks. They say is no point to go early cos most probably cannot see much.

Emotional rollercoaster is also part and parcel of first tri. Most days are good for me but sometimes first thing I wake up to is discomfort too.

I think as long as no spotting or unusual pain you should be fine. Keep yourself positive and embrace the good news! Stress is a big no no for now. Gambatte! :)

Hi viva via,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm trying not to think too much about it. Last weekend the blood test came back as 4 weeks.

So I guess I'm stepping into my 5th week now? Yeap they only found a sac but nothing formed in there just yet

Pray and hope everything will go well during this time when I'm on my own.

Will try to do other things to distract.

Hi Lulu_gal,
I am also seeing Dr Poon, he delivered my #1, will stick to him again for #2
Hi hi,
You're with Dr Poon as well. That's nice to hear you had him for your #1 baby :) how many weeks are you now? Yes, convenient as I stay quite near the clinic, walking distance. He's a nice doctor.

Hi viva via,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm trying not to think too much about it. Last weekend the blood test came back as 4 weeks.

So I guess I'm stepping into my 5th week now? Yeap they only found a sac but nothing formed in there just yet

Pray and hope everything will go well during this time when I'm on my own.

Will try to do other things to distract.

As long as no spotting, bad cramps or long pains, all should be well.

I cried several times over tiny things during my 4th/5th week. It's the influx of hormones that's effecting me emotionally I think. Now I'm in my 8th week and fortunately more control with my emotions.

Let's gambatte together. Good thoughts positive thoughts!

As long as no spotting, bad cramps or long pains, all should be well.

I cried several times over tiny things during my 4th/5th week. It's the influx of hormones that's effecting me emotionally I think. Now I'm in my 8th week and fortunately more control with my emotions.

Let's gambatte together. Good thoughts positive thoughts!

Yes babe!! I also feel quite emotionally affected worry this and that. Not sure if I'm doing right for every little thing....

Good to know you are in your 2nd month! :)

7 more months to go babe! Gambatte! I hope to reach 8 weeks soon to hear the heartbeat :)

Hi hi,
You're with Dr Poon as well. That's nice to hear you had him for your #1 baby :) how many weeks are you now? Yes, convenient as I stay quite near the clinic, walking distance. He's a nice doctor.
Hi babe, I should be around 5weeks now. My office is near his clinic, walking distance too..hehe.. My next appt is this coming Saturday

At first when I found out that I'm pregnant, I'm quite chilled about it. Think it was because couldn't fix an appointment for it and hubby was rather worry about me since I'm still sick and to make things worse, I'm a smoker. I'm trying my very best to quit now. Kind of like a difficult time for me.

He managed to fix an appointment for me today at TMC. Just hope that everything will be fine. As for gynae, I'm still "shopping" for it. Have no idea that visiting a gynae will be so costly and so many choices to make. I'm also wondering which hospital should I choose as quite alot recommended TMC as affordable. I'm living at Woodlands, seems like every gynae is very far.. Haha..

Well, got to see what is the outcome for today before further research in finding a gynae.

Please add me in FB! [email protected]
Hi there!

There are a few clinics near your area for e.g. Lawrence Ang at Sun Plaza or Dr Kenneth Lee at Marsiling. I've heard good comments on both doctors. TMC is apparently the most affordable of all private hospitals if I remember correctly. No worries about the smoking part, am sure you can do it. I am a smoker too and stopped the moment I know I'm pregnant. Feel guilty if I continue smoking.

I just missed my menses and tested that I am pregnant already. How to choose gynae? Is there any recommendations which gynae is good and packages/consultation etc is reasonable?
I have more or less decided to deliver at Mt. Alvernia. :)

oh as that time I went still very early and my gynae also nv said much abt the cramp leh. so your cramp is better?

Yes, it got better slightly. the urine analysis showed mixed bacterial growth and there was also presence of microorganism. so gynae recommend a course of antibiotics since I experience lower abdominal pain.

Hi everyone,

I just went for a check up with my gynae.
Baby is 5.6weeks old! Saw the heartbeat.
this will be my second child.
Can someone add me into the fb group please?

email: [email protected]

Thank you!

hi to all mummies!
I am a first time mum here, edd is 26th Jan. Please add me to the fb group, my email [email protected]
thanks u so much!!

Just did my scan and is week 6. Lots of things to learn from u all. Can I know what is the fb grp name

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I just went for a check up with my gynae.
Baby is 5.6weeks old! Saw the heartbeat.
this will be my second child.
Can someone add me into the fb group please?

email: [email protected]

Thank you!

Grats!!! :)

can't wait for my appt in 2 weeks..... Hope can hear the heartbeat too!

The wait feels so long...!

Back