Shaving baby's hair

kymm

hello dear mums,

I have been urged by many to shave my baby's hair. Any recommendations for hair parlours?

你得到处问看看了。Neighbouhood的hair-saloon不一定行。

老师认识一位70岁的aunty,她家住在Kermbangan/Chai Chee。她以前是给人料理坐月的事,曾给baby剃头。你可以考虑。到时才包大红包給她。呵呵... ...

Associated posts. click -> #5 #8

I also don't why people keep asking me to shave my bb's hair. Especially my MIL, everyday nag about this, chasing me to shave bb's hair, so annoying.

I asked hairstylist, she said for baby gal no need to shave bald, because the hair is soft now, after shaving become spiky and hard.

I think I will wait till my bb gal 3mth old then shave ba.

I also don't why people keep asking me to shave my bb's hair. Especially my MIL, everyday nag about this, chasing me to shave bb's hair, so annoying.
家婆有她的想法。自己的孙女,难道会害她吗?

Associated posts. click ->#5 #8

I asked hairstylist, she said for baby gal no need to shave bald, because the hair is soft now, after shaving become spiky and hard.
现在的hairstylist, 不是以前的hairstylist. 有些懂,有些不懂。

Last edited:
Did you ask your mil reason for shaving bb's hair? My parents didn't urge me to shave my kids hair. Neither did my sisters shave their sons' hair. For my family its more of the belief that the bb's hair will be more after shaving. But
it didn't work that way for me. As in my mum shaved my elder sis hair and not mine but I hv thicker hair than her.

My mil isn't Chinese so she doesn't follow the Chinese traditions. Though she mentioned that last time she cut her kis' hair to place at the altar. But it's more of a tradition than religious belief. We are catholics so by right the Church doesn't believe in making hair offerings.

Back