WTB - Yao Lan frame set

I have 1 manual yao lan + 2 sarong want let go at $40
Condition: 9/10 Well-maintained
Self-collection from Amk
Please PM me for photo if you're keen. Thanks!

I hv a manual Yao lan (Preloved). Selling at $40. Come w one pink net.

Self collection at red hill or Jurong west

Hi, I am selling a pink framed yaolan and a yaolan motor to free you from the hassle of "sayanging" your baby till she sleeps. I will throw in two free sarongs in good condition (one baby pink and one baby blue).

The yaolan is in very good condition with no rust stains and the motor is also working perfectly.

Both yaolan, motor and 2 sarongs going for $130 only.

If you are keen to buy the yaolan frame and motor separately, I am also open to the option. But from my experience, do consider the motor if your baby is fussy.

Email me at [email protected] for faster replies :)
IMG_4764 (1024x1024).jpg
IMG_4757 (1024x1024).jpg
IMG_4758 (1024x1024).jpg
IMG_4759 (1024x1024).jpg
IMG_4761 (1024x1024).jpg

Manual yao lan. Pink frame w 2 blue sarong. Good condition 9/10. Letting go at $40. Self collect at tampines. Had disassembled cos baby has outgrown n it's taking up too much space.
PicsArt_1418886847655.jpg

Hi,

I've a preloved yao lan set with motor. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• SunflowerMotor.jpg
    SunflowerMotor.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 225
  • YaolanFullSet.jpg
    YaolanFullSet.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 240
Hi,
I have a yaolan with motor set for sale. Condition 9/10 as only used by my son during weekends for a while. Will throw in 4 sarong slings. Pls PM if interested. Thanks.
ImageUploadedByForum1418978311.661543.jpg

I have this manual yaolan. Very good condition 9/10. Spare set at MIL plc. Hardly use. Selling at $50 with 3 sarongs (1 net type and 2 fabric type). Collection at Punggol. Thanks for viewing.

ImageUploadedByForum1419658278.073868.jpg

2 sets of good condition Preloved yaolan set consist of frame, spring & hook letting go at $45 each. Also have a few pcs of good condition preloved sarong net letting go at $8 each.
Collection at sengkang hse

Last edited:
13473362841_1679.jpg

I hv one similar to the above picture, only different is the net is in pink color. Bought at $119 from Kiddy Palace, lightly used for 3months only.

Now clearing cheap at $55 only! Will throw in a set of cheeky bon bon infant head & neck support to be used on stroller.

Self collection from my block at Sengkang

Anyone giving away sarong frame in west area? Hope to pick up asap as my nephew had gone through 2xops to mend his heart problem & just discharged but cant sleep since discharge last night. Any kind soul who can spare as I already have the motor?

i have preloved cradle and motor. msg me at 8332 838nine, tell me u looking for preloved. cos i have brand new motor and cradle as well.

Sorry. Thank for yr kind gesture. I just realise I didnt declare in this thread that we found the set already. Thank you once again.

View attachment 484387

I hv one similar to the above picture, only different is the net is in pink color. Bought at $119 from Kiddy Palace, lightly used for 3months only.

Now clearing cheap at $55 only! Will throw in a set of cheeky bon bon infant head & neck support to be used on stroller.

Self collection from my block at Sengkang

Hi Simplygiftbox,
Is the spring cot still available and how is the condition?

I have 1 manual yao lan frame let go at $20
Self-collection from Amk
Please PM me for photo if you're keen. Thanks!

i have preloved cradle and motor. msg me at 8332 838nine, tell me u looking for preloved. cos i have brand new motor and cradle as well.
Hi, Im interested to buy this immediately.. Can you please tell me the price and place to collect. Also the weight it can support. Thanks

Hi, I have a set with motor to let go. Condition 9.5/10 as my boy used to use them only during weekends when he comes home. Comes with 4 sarong nets. Please PM if interested as I seldom login to forum. Thanks.
ImageUploadedByForum1448277640.252051.jpg

For those who need a yao lan, I have a preloved manual yao lan bought from kiddy palace last time. With 1 blue and 1 pink sarong. In tip top condition. Can let go at low price. PM me if you are interested.

Hi im selling preloved manual cradle or yaolan @$50. Available in blue and silver frame. Self collect at sembawang.

Hi, I have a preloved manual yaolan in white frame and with wheels to let go. Self-collect Jurong West. Comes with 2 sarong nets. PM if ur keen. Thank you.

Back