(2014) ivf mummies support group

ya snow previously my elder also fall sick and due to teething milk intake reduce. slim one big round. whole face turn sharp no longer chubby. used to be the fatter one compare to younger but now the other way round. thou I am feeding bm but they two aren't growing and gaining weight more as compare to other gfs of mine who bf their babies too. keep wondering is it my food intake no nutrients for them etc. I really don't know when will I pick myself up again and push all the negative tots away for good!

All bm is nutritious de. Don't doubt ur bm. Maybe ur bb follow ur genes or ur hub genes that is in small build. As long as they are healthy weight gain is not a concern so don't be bother too much Abt it.

iwahb-twins r blessings.. dun bother so much abt housework.. keep 2min.. try 2cut down é steps.. if really buzy, jus keep laundry in baskets n draw clothes from basket aft washin.. dun even need 2fold.. pumpin no choice.. really need 2spend time 2pump..

i still rem é heartbroken moments while ttc-ing w/chemical preg n failed so-iui etc..

no matter how difficult i still cherish é moments i have now..

Omg i just came in to read all the posting.
Buddy don't be stressed or depressed. It is a blessing to have twin. I want but only can conceive one. It is not easy as i also felt this way wanting to be a sham when i see my girl going back to my mum's place on Sunday. My work is busy like mad work so early till sometimes so late, then still got to visit and take care of my girl after work. Go home after visiting my girl still got to do housework.
No matter what we must feel proud being a mother. Don't you think we are God's amazing creation whereby we can do so much things.
Chinese there is a saying when the boat reaches its destination it will be straight. Haha hope my translation is ok. No worries you are not alone to have all these stress. We mummies here are facing same stress too. You have us here to share and go through all these together. That's why we are still so active here in this forum.
See our baby 7 months already. So fast right. Just walk and walk through day by day. Our parents also like this stress to bring us up and see blink eye they are grandparents. Very fast they will go to school and time will really flies. Soon soon they will be going to playground and busy with school. See we from bfp to give birth and blink eye a few more months our babies going to celebrate 1 yr old. We all can do it jia you. Buddy hugs... hugs all mummies here.

Thank u mummies! Thank u! I'm just so glad to have this platform to complain! Life is not perfect, sweet and smooth. I know I know! Just one of the days when I think too much. I love my girls. Both are the best gifts that can happen. Thou I may blurt out some negative words or thoughts but if somebody is going to take any of them away I going to go all out! I know God will know I'm still greatful and thankful thou I ain't perfect. Still learning to be a good mum, a multi tasking one! Give me time, I will be strong! May still have a few more down moments in weeks to come maybe but I will not let it affect me much. Tonight came home to play with the girls and I delay pumping. Now one of them is sleeping beside me...how can I breakdown! They need me! I must remember this!

Got to catch some sleep before waking to pump again later! Good night mummies! Thank you for all your comforting support :)

Jia you! Jia you! This growing up period is very short. Do stay positive, hang on and enjoy the process. Very soon they'd find their playmate and not want our companion. My fil waste telling my baby to grow up fast so that he could bring him around and play. Deep in my heart we don't want him to grow up so fast. Toddler stage is just too short! Today he wasted 70ml at dinner time just because he wanted to sit down for solids. Lolz... wat a big boy

I wanna ask after starting solids, how does your baby's poo Iook like? When she's on 100% BM, her poo was mustard yellow and creamy type. Now on solids once a day, these few days, her poo is solid like adults'. Is this normal or I didn't give her enough plain water or she didn't drink enough BM?

Faith the poo will not be like mash potato anymore. It will be like adult but make sure not those hard type. Can give more puree with your porridge or cereal so can smoothen the poo.

good morning mummies. faith my girls started solid (ifc gave) I really don't know how much they give thou they state in the booklet say 1 bowl + water all this. I don't know how big is their 1 bowl. ask before their feedback like they eat a lot. but when I feed at home I think not a lot leh. but their poo is very smelly after solids. its super smelly! my younger poo after solid is still watery thou not as watery like fully bm time. elder one like constipation. round seed type and always stuck at pigu there.

ete I also have this in mind when people ask them grow up fast I think inside please don't. thou difficult to understand them cause they cant talk but I know once this stage over I cant turn back already. in fact everyday is history.

snow I check with you your essence you just feed your boy drink like that? so only a bit only right? my dad keep saying no sauce no sauce. I want to prove him wrong.

good morning mummies. faith my girls started solid (ifc gave) I really don't know how much they give thou they state in the booklet say 1 bowl + water all this. I don't know how big is their 1 bowl. ask before their feedback like they eat a lot. but when I feed at home I think not a lot leh. but their poo is very smelly after solids. its super smelly! my younger poo after solid is still watery thou not as watery like fully bm time. elder one like constipation. round seed type and always stuck at pigu there.

ete I also have this in mind when people ask them grow up fast I think inside please don't. thou difficult to understand them cause they cant talk but I know once this stage over I cant turn back already. in fact everyday is history.

snow I check with you your essence you just feed your boy drink like that? so only a bit only right? my dad keep saying no sauce no sauce. I want to prove him wrong.

Yup just drink like plain water like that. N is only abit n it taste very sweet haha

Buddy, maybe your dad means don't add sauce? Steam the pork and drink the essence ok without adding any salt or sauce.

Nope bud he really mean no matter How u steam also no juice come out. Lolx. He say if got juice he will not need to add water when steam minced pork. Well ask ready ask him go buy for me will try tonight. I wonder enough for two babies a not.

Nope bud he really mean no matter How u steam also no juice come out. Lolx. He say if got juice he will not need to add water when steam minced pork. Well ask ready ask him go buy for me will try tonight. I wonder enough for two babies a not.

Haha not enough for 2 babies. Will have juice come out de. U follow the picture than put inside a pot then below add some water, after it was boiling turn to low fire n simmer for 1 hr, then when u remove the small bowl there will be juice in the big bowl but very little only.

can u imagine 1 hr for that little bit of juice lol. anyway this receipe is to let bb drink that little only right? its not to make for pouring into porridge as stock right? cause I wonder if as stock need how many kg then can have enough lol.

bet my dad will be laughing at me cause I insist to do it. he keep saying no way got water to let them drink lol. hee shall do it when I got home tonight. wait for my updates. but how often should we let them drink? I told my dad to help me get lean meat cause he say if use minced meat is oily so don't think suitable for baby.

bet my dad will be laughing at me cause I insist to do it. he keep saying no way got water to let them drink lol. hee shall do it when I got home tonight. wait for my updates. but how often should we let them drink? I told my dad to help me get lean meat cause he say if use minced meat is oily so don't think suitable for baby.

Depends on u lor. See which day u good mood want to give then give haha lean meat is ok

ImageUploadedByForum1432633138.547591.jpg

I Didn manage to double steam for my girls cause my dad go cook it in slow cooker. He just can't accept the fact that there is essence Lol. Must wait he not around I ownself go double boil. So now I don't know if the "soup" here in this slow cooker can give a not. Don't know the nutrients there a not.

View attachment 534739

I Didn manage to double steam for my girls cause my dad go cook it in slow cooker. He just can't accept the fact that there is essence Lol. Must wait he not around I ownself go double boil. So now I don't know if the "soup" here in this slow cooker can give a not. Don't know the nutrients there a not.

Huh slow cooker? Eh the essence that double boil when come out is yellow in colour de. Think u got to try ur own n let ur dad see haha

Precisely snow! I am speechless! Totally destroy the nutrients lol.

Boil pear can cure phelgm? My girls a lot too. What type pear?

Those big brown pear. They say put the skin at the bottom then the top put the pear n double boil it. I even went to buy those traditional double boiler to double boil it. I just give my boy but he only take a few sips n don't want liao I think the smell quite strong he don't like. But it taste sweet leh

Ete, so far I've signed up 12 infant swimming lessons with Happy Fish for my girl. First lesson was supposed to be on 2nd May but they informed us that the swimming pool's filtering system got problem so they postponed the first lesson to 4th July. They said if we can't wait till then, we can withdraw from the class and they will refund us fully. I'm still thinking if I wanna withdraw because I find out that Happy Fish is not really a swim school but more like a swim agency. They will find a swim coach to teach when there is a new class formed. I find out another so called swim school/company called Smile Swimmers. You can search for it in Facebook. It is set up by Coach Kidd and lessons will be conducted by him. However, he conducts his lessons in public pools, which some parents think that the chlorine level is a bit too high for babies. Of course, if you stay in a condominium and can form a class, you can also hire him to teach in your condominium pool. But just take note that this Coach Kidd teaches ISR (Infant Swimming Resource). If you have watched on YouTube the baby doing ISR self rescue video, you will know what it is. Some parents are against this type of swimming lesson because it causes distress to the baby. So it's up to individual. I was actually thinking of withdrawing from Happy Fish and then signed up with Smile Swimmers but DH said public pools' chlorine level is too high for baby so I've yet to withdraw from Happy Fish.

As for those gym classes for babies, I personally think that it's a gimmick to ask you to spend money lah because you can actually teach your baby yourself at home. Being once trained in looking into the physical well being of teenagers, I definitely agree that psychomotor skills are very important and it can be learnt at a very young age like our babies' age now. Actually you just need to teach simple things like rolls, balance, support. It's good enough already.

Joy, with this, I wanna mention to you that you can teach your boy to flip. That time when my girl still couldn't flip from tummy to back, I did rolls with her for 1-2 days. Then 1-2 days later, she managed to flip herself from tummy to back.

If talk about preschool, I had visited 2 preschools so far, one at Bukit Timah and one at Tanglin. I like the school environment of the one at Tanglin but school fee is more expensive than the Bukit Timah one.

I have a preschool in mind near to workplace but very far from caregiver. So if my child needs to go home for some reason I need to take urgent leave and fetch him home. Logistical problem.

Kitkats u should. I seriously think it's worth investing. I had a pass down from my sil still very good even after 9years. I bought another online from qo10 claims to be authentic too but one look one touch can tell the difference. Thou I pay $100 cheaper compare to the original I still super regret. Should have just gotten the parklon during the last fair.

Kitkats u should. I seriously think it's worth investing. I had a pass down from my sil still very good even after 9years. I bought another online from qo10 claims to be authentic too but one look one touch can tell the difference. Thou I pay $100 cheaper compare to the original I still super regret. Should have just gotten the parklon during the last fair.

Q10 a lot are fake de. So if want to buy bb stuff better dun get frm q10 especially is those baby carrier

Ya I never buy carrier from there. My carrier are from kiddy palace and Mothercare. More ex but at least it's assurance. The mat cause I using as spare so I thought just gamble cause I see review all say good. End up disappointed.

i also buy my carrier f4om kiddy palace.. tat tim desperate coz no stroller n not easy 2carry baby w/arms.. more ex but i do feel less likely 2b fake...

my twins play with gym mat, teething toys, leap frog discovery house, rattle toys, musical toys with pullers etc

kitkats i bought parklon pvc green soft.. school bus 123 size L from small small world at baby market fair.. good investment.. got the thicker n bigger mat as more cushioning.. there are 2 types of material.. PVC Green soft & PE roll mat.. price does by 100plus between these 2 materials..
pvc green is non toxic material n more durable
pe roll is made of plastic material used for tablewares

Last edited:
Ladies my girls have been pooing almost every diaper change 1-2hrs interval. The poo is greenish and watery sometimes. I don't remember giving lots of green stuff for them eat. This weekend only pork porridge with carrot. It's practically every diaper change got poo. Wonder why. Could it be the probiotics that I give which I add to milk?

Ladies my girls have been pooing almost every diaper change 1-2hrs interval. The poo is greenish and watery sometimes. I don't remember giving lots of green stuff for them eat. This weekend only pork porridge with carrot. It's practically every diaper change got poo. Wonder why. Could it be the probiotics that I give which I add to milk?

Is the poo smelly? Or is it teething? Diarrhoea?

Snow usually there will be one diaper full of poo inside will contains greenish stuff like those solid food stuff they eat but the thing is I don't remember giving them greens. It started after I give blueberries but even so I don't know why should be dark black blue color instead of green. Anyway last two days stop blueberries already and ate pork porridge with carrot. After the 1 diaper full the next few diaper change is always a little like let of gas came out type or maybe really poo again but just a bit. Can be yellowish green. Not smelly. I smell worst lol. Elder two bottom teeth out le. Younger midst of growing. One side can see already.

Snow usually there will be one diaper full of poo inside will contains greenish stuff like those solid food stuff they eat but the thing is I don't remember giving them greens. It started after I give blueberries but even so I don't know why should be dark black blue color instead of green. Anyway last two days stop blueberries already and ate pork porridge with carrot. After the 1 diaper full the next few diaper change is always a little like let of gas came out type or maybe really poo again but just a bit. Can be yellowish green. Not smelly. I smell worst lol. Elder two bottom teeth out le. Younger midst of growing. One side can see already.

Lol if watery normally is due to teething. Hmmm... Or it could be they scare so their poo is in green? Haha I nv notice Abt my boy poo, my frien told me as long as the poo is not those abnormal colour than is ok. So I nv bother much Abt his poo lol

Sometimes I really doesn't want to bother but when u stay with your parents they start saying see every diaper change there is poo, must be something u feed wrongly, when babies cough, don't anyhow give babies eat this that cold etc, must drink water give water etc. the breastmilk warm hotter (Keep telling them too hot will kill all the goodness) and they just can't accept keep wanting to heat to their desire temp.

Back