IVF/ICSI Support Group

HI Cheryl, if you decide to sign on for IVF i believe est 3 months from now can start IVF session. For my case, I had fix appointment with Dr Yu in Dec as i want to start IFV only next year...this buy me some time to do some savings. And if IVF is success .. need to prepare you might have twins. I decide to save a little bit more before i go for it as i do not want to worry abt $$ later. Hopfully I can able to start mine by next yr March if i start seeing Dr Yu in Dec.
I went for my counselling just now. The earliest that I can start my ivf is Sept cos Aug already 'full house'. So shall use these few months to do all the necessary preparations like eat healthier, exercise etc & grab some baby dust...

Any ladies know? If ivf cycle fail with kk, can I try next month? Or do I have to queue with Sept too?
On BT, do I have to go early like 7:30am like the sms reminder???

I know some quite extreme, take 4-6 or more eggwhite a day
Other than taking ensure or immuncoal.

I suppose take what u feel comfy with.
I took protein drink instead.
As and when if get to have breakfast at Ya Kun, I will take my half boiled eggwhites! :)

Hi faith i tot we supposed not to take half boil egg after et?? how many days pass et r u now? What protein drink u drink? Can recommend ? Am looking for one too.
Are you on inserts too? Or just pregyl?

Yeah. Gd luck. Not much symptoms on my end. What abt u? My bt on 3 jun
My BT also on 3 Jun
:)

Seems bloated yet not bloated
Seems cramp yet not cramp

Guess this time round im taking the full HL so always lying or sitting around
Relax and not thinking about work (well, I try not to)

My BT also on 3 Jun

Seems bloated yet not bloated
Seems cramp yet not cramp

Guess this time round im taking the full HL so always lying or sitting around
Relax and not thinking about work (well, I try not to)
i shared the same as u. Seems cramp yet not that cramp. Not sure is it af cramp. Worried. Hubby asked me to tk full hl too although i tot of returning to work soon.

Any ladies know? If ivf cycle fail with kk, can I try next month? Or do I have to queue with Sept too?
On BT, do I have to go early like 7:30am like the sms reminder???
If fail fresh cycle, will need to let your body rest for about 3 mths to get rid of the hormones in your body. But if doing FET, I think can do earlier as lesser hormones introduced to body. Usually at review, doc will advise when to try again. Jia you! :)

Hie jkoh I'm doing at Sgh.. Wat about you? Going 10 June see dr to know about dr plan for my ivf n follow by ivf counselling session
Hihi, i just finished my blood test n sis. Waiting to review with THH (kk) before he can refer me to kkivf. wondering if anyone know when is the couselling session for KK?

So confused... Anyone went through similar symtoms before? Today is 10dp2dt, yesterday spotting advanced into light bleeding today. Soreness in boobs has subsided although areola remained dark. Pretty sure it's my period reporting. But my flow is still light & on & off which is weird cos norm my period is heavy flow with clots at the first few days. Also If I wipe a few times the blood trails also clears off which isn't the case for period right?? Tummy felt weird too..dunno how to describe it but the feeling made me feel kinda short of breath. Felt nausea yest afternoon & tonight. So many crazy thoughts went through my mind... Ectopic? Early miscarriage??? Cervix irritation due to preg suppositories?? Blood test not until 2 June...
I had ectopic twice. Both times the spotting only comes after i tested postive.... so dun think its ectopic for you. Good luck and think positive. =)

Hi ladies, I hope this is not inappropriate...
I saw that some of you are taking bai feng wan and I currently have 8 new boxes of Eu Yan Sang Gold Label Bak Foong Pill (Small Pills) for sale.
Each box contains 6 servings of the pills. All boxes are still sealed and in original packaging. Expiry date is 10/15 (October 2015).
I bought it at $49.90 per box. Am letting go at $40 per box. Am looking to clear so price is nego, pls PM me! You can check out the website for more info:
http://www.euyansang.com.sg/bak-foong-pills-955764730550.html#start=1

Thanks!

Hi ladies, anyone has Dr SF Loh email address? I'm desperately seeking a doctor who's willing to do intralipid.

Does Dr Loh do intralipid at TMC or Novena clinic?

Last edited:
On my FET cycle now and taking progynova pills. My lining was 5.3mm on Monday (first scan) and it stays at 5.3mm today. It doesn't thicken at all...:(
Anyone has this problem before? Doc asked me to up the dose to 4 x 2 mg a day and schedule for third scan on coming Tuesday. Anything I should do to improve the lining?

On my FET cycle now and taking progynova pills. My lining was 5.3mm on Monday (first scan) and it stays at 5.3mm today. It doesn't thicken at all...:(
Anyone has this problem before? Doc asked me to up the dose to 4 x 2 mg a day and schedule for third scan on coming Tuesday. Anything I should do to improve the lining?
Try take red bean soup... Supposedly can help to make lining thicken
Hope by Tues the lining can be thick enough.

Not sure what other ways.. See what the ladies say

Dear, u might want to try acupuncture?

@moinie, im currently oso on medicated FET..i had both red bean soup n accunpcture after taking progynova n it reali helps.

I had my first scan on wed, my lining was at 9.6mm triple n ET scheduled on sat.

Mayb u shld gv a try on red bean soup n accunpcture n hope ur lining wl increase to the desire thickness on ur nxt scan.

Last edited:
@moinie, im currently oso on medicated FET..i had both red bean soup n accunpcture after taking progynova n it reali helps.

I had my first scan on wed, my lining was at 9.6mm triple n ET scheduled on sat.

Mayb u shld gv a try on red bean soup n accunpcture n hope ur lining wl increase to the desire thickness on ur nxt scan.

All the very best for upcoming ET!

As the girls mentioned try red bean and acupuncture.

But in my humblest opinion, if it didn't move much from Monday to today (friday) you might want to consider dropping this FET cycle after the scan on tues if no significant improvement. As someone who had 4 abandoned FET cycles, I realise it's our body's way of saying the body is not ready. Do consider it without being emotional as don't want to waste the embbie.

Hoping for a good scan for you next Tuesday

uploadfromtaptalk1432958300431.jpg

I had ectopic twice. Both times the spotting only comes after i tested postive.... so dun think its ectopic for you. Good luck and think positive. =)
Hi Ladies, thanks.... my bleeding continued & since it's not like my normal period, I tested on 2 days & the positive got stronger on the 2nd day test. Sought out a private gynae & I am losing the bb to infection. Damn infection again which I lost my angel boy to at 23weeks in 2013. Now need to focus on clearing up whatever infection I'm having. Wonder if there's anyone here prone to infection during pregnancy & how do you clear it up & any success stories?

Hi Ladies, thanks.... my bleeding continued & since it's not like my normal period, I tested on 2 days & the positive got stronger on the 2nd day test. Sought out a private gynae & I am losing the bb to infection. Damn infection again which I lost my angel boy to at 23weeks in 2013. Now need to focus on clearing up whatever infection I'm having. Wonder if there's anyone here prone to infection during pregnancy & how do you clear it up & any success stories?
Very sorry to hear that. Have you find out reasons for infection? In any case immunity is the utmost importance to build resistance. Also hygiene to the area is important. Like low acidity wash and trimming.

Hi everyone.. need advise..
I'm going for my 1st ivf cycle at sgh & was told to call up and inform when my period comes. Today is the 1st day & it's the long weekend! So I'm unable to reach the nurses at the centre to hear what's the next step..
Can anyone advise ? Cos the earliest to call is next Tues & it will be the 4th day of my period. Will it affect the cycle? >. <

Hi everyone.. need advise..
I'm going for my 1st ivf cycle at sgh & was told to call up and inform when my period comes. Today is the 1st day & it's the long weekend! So I'm unable to reach the nurses at the centre to hear what's the next step..
Can anyone advise ? Cos the earliest to call is next Tues & it will be the 4th day of my period. Will it affect the cycle? >. <
Hi, I dunno if this helps. Maybe u can call 62223322. this is the number they gave me to call after office hours. but I believe most likely u will be only going down on next Tues

Hi, I dunno if this helps. Maybe u can call 62223322. this is the number they gave me to call after office hours. but I believe most likely u will be only going down on next Tues

Thanks angel baby! I called that number but they are unable to help/answer.. only can call on Tues.

May I check typically on which day of the period do we start the injection? I'm afraid I will miss the "timeline"?

Thanks angel baby! I called that number but they are unable to help/answer.. only can call on Tues.

May I check typically on which day of the period do we start the injection? I'm afraid I will miss the "timeline"?
unfortunately I won't be able to advise u as I am on natural cycle, no jabs required

Back