~ Adult Diapers matters ~

kkmum

1) Which is a good brand to use (anything equivalent to Mamy Poko)?

2) Which to get it economically?

3) Anyone giving away?

Thanking in advance!

Are you planning to buy for your aged parents?
I usually do not stick to one brand but my neighbour does buy some of those from Giant Hypermarket at Tampines. Their prices are pretty affordable and they are comfortable with it, according to her.

Maybe you could check that out! :)

HI

There are quite a few good brands here. For adults diapers : Tena, ( available in all supermarkets / pharmacies ), Molicare ( German Made ), Lille ( French Made ) and also Albena ( Swedish made ). There are also other brands like assure, comfy and some other private labels.

I am thinking to do a study on the cost of importing them directly from Europe . As my mum is diabetic, her skin is very sensitive. Cannot afford to get any wounds on the skin. So we paid a higher premium for the better grades like Lille and Molicare.

I will check out the cost of shipment. Let me know if anyone is also keen in this bulk purchase.

adult diapers most adult uses tena in singapore. but lille and molicare are indeed more premium and better quality.
if u want, can get the highest level of tena quality, tena PLUS pants.
its a bit more hefty than their usual tena normal pants, but quality is a lot better.
there are many other brands too, such as japanese brands and china brands, but if you want to save money, better buy 1 pack first to try in case quality or suitability not there.
as a caretaker, i always get them for my parents from adult diapers tena

adult diapers most adult uses tena in singapore. but lille and molicare are indeed more premium and better quality.
if u want, can get the highest level of tena quality, tena PLUS pants.
its a bit more hefty than their usual tena normal pants, but quality is a lot better.
there are many other brands too, such as japanese brands and china brands, but if you want to save money, better buy 1 pack first to try in case quality or suitability not there.
as a caretaker, i always get them for my parents from adult diapers tena

do note that i cannot find japanese brands in their stores, only tena, lille and some chinese brands.
its cheaper, but must buy above an amount to get free shipping.

Can try nateen fr china. Am using the baby diapers and find them good so maybe their adult range is also not bad.

May be if you are in India, you can get friends easy adult diaper that is available on cureka, home of curated medical products. Friends easy diaper is economical, best quality. You can check it out. Hope you will get best answer.

Back