Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

Dear ladies, I am in my 12th week now. Had very slight spotting this morning that got me a little worried. No other symptoms with it. I was wondering if I had over exerted myself while spitting the endless saliva. Anyone has experience on this?

Despite me sitting at Sofa at home,left side the belly below still hurts. Do u all experience.

Thinking if I shld go see doctor cause went work 2 days den sit until pain also

When in doubt, always call the clinic to ask for advice. For me, I had quite a few episodes of bleeding around week 5 to 7, such that I went in for weekly injections of proluton, for support.

Not much has changed.. Maybe sleeping position becoming abit challenging at night... Started to buy maternity clothing.. Farting becoming more frequent.. Stuffy nose etc...

Hope more ladies can share their experiences as well..

Dear ladies, I am in my 12th week now. Had very slight spotting this morning that got me a little worried. No other symptoms with it. I was wondering if I had over exerted myself while spitting the endless saliva. Anyone has experience on this?

Do you have spotting during the 1st few wks? If no, I suggest go c gynae just for a peace of mind.. N I assume u still taking progesterone pills?

Not much has changed.. Maybe sleeping position becoming abit challenging at night... Started to buy maternity clothing.. Farting becoming more frequent.. Stuffy nose etc...

Hope more ladies can share their experiences as well..

True for me, the flatulence part and started to have runny nose in the early mornings. My tummy is still small, still not putting on weight...argh....

First trimester can sleep any position u like. For mi I slp facing down while I can, until my tummy start to grow I can't sleep facing down liao only left 3 position haha

Hi snow so it's ok to sleep facing down during first trimester. Wow i tot is dangerous. I love sleeping facing down but tried to limit it

Hi snow so it's ok to sleep facing down during first trimester. Wow i tot is dangerous. I love sleeping facing down but tried to limit it

Haha first trimester I slp facing down but my hub against it. But I don't care haha And we got frien say is ok to slp facing down coz is still a mini embryo, is until second trimester when the bb start to grow then u can't slp facing down. Slp at ur comfort zone

Hi....sorry so many msgs so I type all comments here. Haha!!

@Elizabeth Seo hmmm I think the bloatedness went off around week 8-9. But around tht time I was hospitalized for spotting etc so I can't recall well. One side effect of pregnancy is ur memory will be super weak! I'm super forgetful nowadays.

First trimester I couldn't sleep so well. Maybe subconsciously im worried & there's too many changes in my body so I used to toss & turn. My doctor said sleep whatever position tht is most comfy. I was having bad morning-afternoon-night sickness so sleep was disrupted too!

As for body changes, everything changes!! Now in second trimester, even though my body size still the same & I can still fit all my clothes, only area expanding is tummy & breasts! Most ppl around me commented I look the same. U will get ur pregnancy glow also. I still dress up (habit!!) so ppl think I'm having an easy pregnancy but actually....it gives me confidence to apply my make up & step out & showcase good image. As ladies I believe we must not let go of our pretty & confident side & tht will help ease off our pregnancy woes.

Oh and tummy size varies throughout the day! It's true morning smaller den as day goes on, the food & air (wind) will cause it to be bigger. Ppl who see me in afternoon or evening don't believe I'm 5 months preggy! Haha...one lady thought im lying & tht im actually 7 months. Oops! I had to explain this scientific thingy to her. Haha

hi everyone, I'm a mummy expecting my 4th this year and a FSC with AIA.

JTS, the AIA Family First Baby is a maternity pan that offers coverage for babies conceived via IVF. It doesn't cover costs of delivery but provides some cover in the event of pregnancy complications and congenital abnormalities. And importantly, the life insurance cover transfers to baby upon birth with no medical underwriting. Will be happy to share more info with you if you like. Can PM or call me 90027696.

Hi ladies. Can check if we want to pray to zhu sheng niang niang. How often we should pray. And when do we return the blessing ?

Same like idazah, my bloatedness starts to subside and i'm going to be 9 weeks tml :)

Tell me about the body changes! My hips expanded by 2 inches!z cant wear most of my shorts and dresses...shake head...and my breasts are getting fuller too... T-shirts getting tighter...

Have you ladies start to gain weight? The scale is slowly going up for me... I've put on about 1kg now and my gynae was surprised about it.. Lol

Same like idazah, my bloatedness starts to subside and i'm going to be 9 weeks tml :)

Tell me about the body changes! My hips expanded by 2 inches!z cant wear most of my shorts and dresses...shake head...and my breasts are getting fuller too... T-shirts getting tighter...

Have you ladies start to gain weight? The scale is slowly going up for me... I've put on about 1kg now and my gynae was surprised about it.. Lol

Hi fluffy chilli. May I know in which week is the most bloated ness u have. I am in week 7, feel super bloat now. Now having ache upper thigh too.

Hi anyone currently in 2ww ? I did a 5 day grade 2 blastocysts transfer on 27/5. It has just been 4 days but the wait is nerve wrecking. This is my 2nd Fresh Antagonist Cycle Attempt.
1st IVF - failed
1st FET - failed
2nd FET - Chemical Preg

Changed hospitals and did a fresh cycle.
Having been having lotsa cramps, dizzy feeling when i get up from bed, hungry like every 2 hrs, feeling nasal though i dun have a flu..
Anyone can share your symptoms?

Hi fluffy chilli. May I know in which week is the most bloated ness u have. I am in week 7, feel super bloat now. Now having ache upper thigh too.

The worse was between week 5-7....the feeling was horrible for me..am glad it starts to subside...wssshhh....

I dun have aches in upper thigh but can feel the side of both thigh, the fatty skin is expanding... Its like poking pain/pinch

@Lambi , not sure whether you can read my msg... Knowing that you will be delivered soon... just wanna wish you all the best to you! Do take care and if free, do keep us update orh!

@Elizabeth Seo, all the best in your check up on the 3rd June. You can list out all the questions and ask doc... on that day

To the rest of the ladies, hope that you all have a wonderful long weekends... Happy Vesak Day tomorrow. Soon, I will be in my week 15! .. still praying hard that everything went well for my peanut!

How about you all ladies?

Last edited:
Hi ladies. Can check if we want to pray to zhu sheng niang niang. How often we should pray. And when do we return the blessing ?

Hi, there is a thread on how to pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang....

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/zhu-sheng-niang-niang-注生娘娘.5304/

Forum>Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies>[URL='http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/zhu-sheng-niang-niang-%E6%B3%A8%E7%94%9F%E5%A8%98%E5%A8%98.5304/']Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)....[/URL]
All the best!

Hi anyone currently in 2ww ? I did a 5 day grade 2 blastocysts transfer on 27/5. It has just been 4 days but the wait is nerve wrecking. This is my 2nd Fresh Antagonist Cycle Attempt.
1st IVF - failed
1st FET - failed
2nd FET - Chemical Preg

Having been having lotsa cramps, dizzy feeling when i get up from bed, hungry like every 2 hrs, feeling nasal though i dun have a flu..

Hi, if you are referring to the 2ww before HCG bloodtest... I do not have much symptoms.. maybe sore breasts due to the support medicines given during the period.
However, you can refer to the following link to find out from more ladies,,,

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/ivf-icsi-support-group.2902/page-3713
Forum>Matters of Heart>IVF/ICSI Support Group.

All the best to you!

Same. But after some time u cannot do it cos tummy too big. Maybe u try to train urself to sleep on ur side?

1st IVF - failed
1st FET - failed
2nd FET - Chemical Preg

All the best to u! Best not to think too much abt symptoms. Rest well ok.
I see u have tried a few times. Most of us have also tried a few times. U will have ur rainbow baby one day, and look forward to u joining us here :)

Reactions: VCE
This morning when I brush teeth, my nose suddenly bleed. It is too heaty?
I also had more nose bleeding. I read that it is some pregnancy hormone changes... Sometimes causes the blood vessels in ur nose to enlarge then may bleed. Guess it is normal unless ur nose bleeding is excessive.

I also had more nose bleeding. I read that it is some pregnancy hormone changes... Sometimes causes the blood vessels in ur nose to enlarge then may bleed. Guess it is normal unless ur nose bleeding is excessive.

Hi mei,
okay. Not alot den after tat I out some water at forehead and went back bed to rest awhile before breakfast.

Thanks for the assurance.

Any ladies experience aching palms?
Mine hurt so bad last night .. can't sleep... wanna cry. ..
So zombified today and I'm heading to work :(

Hi all I have delivered already.
@snow19 the papaya soup at kkh really not bad. Haha!!
Best wishes to the rest of u for smooth pregnancy, and for those in third tri, smooth delivery!

U deliver in Vesak day? The soup not bad right. Drink n order more n hopefully U can have more Breast milk hehe.

Dear ladies, although this is a little premature for me, just curious to find out on the cost of engaging confinement aunties and where to get suitable references? I often hear friends sharing that they get confinement aunties from Malaysia and they stay at their house kind of arrangement. Thomson has a service for this but I am wondering if this would be super pricey.
I booked mine at 12 wks...2.6k per 28 days...The CL is from malaysia and my friend recommended to me..

The worse was between week 5-7....the feeling was horrible for me..am glad it starts to subside...wssshhh....

I dun have aches in upper thigh but can feel the side of both thigh, the fatty skin is expanding... Its like poking pain/pinch

Hi fluffy chilli did u experience vomiting? Wondering why I dun get to vomit like shown I'm tv. S

Hi fluffy chilli do u experience vomiting?

Hi fluffy chilli did u experience vomiting? Wondering why I dun get to vomit like shown I'm tv. S

Hi fluffy chilli do u experience vomiting?
Not everyone gets nausea and MS. Hehee but don't speak too soon in case kena later you might regret hehehe....

The statistics is 50% of the women get MS and that means another half don't really get it

Dont worry.. tons of other pregnancy joys to come - constipation, LS, backache, tiredness, fainting spells, odd taste

Back