TAOBAO AGENTS! Just to share

diamond42

Hi all,

There have been numerous requests to order from Taobao and questions asking how to.

Below are the list that i have extracted just for sharing purpose:

•Buy From Taobao Agent in English – www.agencytaobao.com
•Best Taobao Agent, Best Chinese Online Products Purchasing Agent, Tao bao Buying Agent, 全球华人代购网 – www.budybuy.com
•BuyFromTaobao: We buy and ship items from taobao.com to you - buyfromtaobao.com
•Buy In taobao – Your Agents for Shopping in Tao bao and China – www.buyintaobao.com
•CompraEnTaobao.com – Tu intermediario en español para hacer comprar en taobao.com - compraentaobao.com
•FULBUY: taobao agent , online shopping agent, tao bao spree, Buy from china shopping – www.fulbuy.com
•iBuygle | Tao bao English – Best taobao agent buy from China market – www.ibuygle.com
•[Panli代购] – 全球最大的华人代购网站 – www.panli.com
•Китайский аукцион Taobao на русском языке - ru-taobao.ru
•RuTaobao.com – крупнейший интернет-магазин Китая Таобао на русском языке - rutaobao.com
•Taobao Agent | Tao bao English | Buy from Tao bao – www.taobao-agent.com
•TaobaoAgent.com – www.taobaoagent.com
•Welcome to www.taobaobuying.comwww.taobaobuying.com
•TaobaoDirect.com ~ USA Taobao buying agent ~ Simplfy your Tao bao Shopping Experience – www.taobaodirect.com
•Tao bao facile – Guides d’achat sur taobao.com – taobaofacile.com
•Tao bao FOCUS | Buy from Tao bao in English | Taobao agent - taobaofocus.com
•We help you shop millions of cheap items directly from China’s eBay… – www.taobaoist.com
•taobao agent, buy from tao bao, shopping agent in china – www.taobaomaster.com
•TaoBaoSpree best taobao agent now-10% service fee, 50% off EMS buy from tao bao english site – www.taobaospree.com
•Tao bao agent, taobaostop, chinese sourcing agent, representative for ebay sellers – taobaostop.com
•Taobao Agent | buy from tao bao with taobao english version shopping guide – www.taobaotrends.com
•Tao bao Tube – Taobao Agent shopping service – Buy from Tao bao – www.taobaotube.com
•Malaysia taobao www.taobao2u.com
•Yo Compro por ti – Intermediarios de compras en TaoBao y China – www.yocomproporti.com
•yoybuy:china shopping online agent, tao bao spree, purchase from china service – www.yoybuy.com
•Taobao Agent | Таобао русском | Taobao Español | Tao bao English – www.9channel.com

Below is another short extraction on HOW TO SHOP in Taobao:

Step 1. Get to know taobao: Homepage, search functions, Taobao main navigation
Step 2. Search an item on taobao: translation, Taobao.com search, search results
Step 3. Item page: Taobao.com item description, details

Taobao shopping
It is important to make the right choice for articles you want to buy: Taobao agent service will be faster if you provide clear information for your order. Please consider our quick Taobao.com tips:

• Search Chinese websites only in Chinese language. Search in English will give you less results and often higher prices than average.

• Take your time to discover and compare products, don’t buy the first thing you see.

• It is important to check the seller’s feedback and product selling history. It happens that the seller has a good reputation with lots of sales, but probably the shop is selling a lot of cheap products of the same type and it is different from what you want to buy. For example, you are looking to buy shoes from Taobao shop, you see that the seller reputation is of somewhat 99% positive feedback and more than 10000 transactions. Then you should check what are the items sold the most frequently, maybe you will see that this seller is giving away hundreds of t-shirts a day and has not much choice and sales in shoes – we would not suggest to buy it from such seller.

• It is better to choose the items with detailed and clear description. It is important that you understand the description, if you have any doubt, better contact Taobao agent for help with English translation.

• Try to search the same item in several categories. Taobao has many different categories and many items are not submitted to the right category. So if you can’t find what you are looking for, try to see in other similar categories using our Taobao English Categories or directly on Taobao.com in Chinese.

• Be aware of items with price from 1 to 10 yuan as well as of domestic shipping more than 40 yuan. Unless you are buying a very small thing, such prices are put for advertisement purpose to attract buyers, but usually it is not a real price. Often the above item is not available and the seller would suggest other product for higher price. Do not make illusions about low prices.

• Many Taobao shops are the copies of other real (original) shops, probably the only difference in products is the price. We suggest you to try search for keywords from product description in Chinese and check the results.

• If you buy clothes from Taobao, you should check carefully the product description: if the clothes are not of standard size, often the sellers will write if it is actually bigger or smaller than usual international size. You should know that clothes sizes sold in China’s Taobao may vary from standard sizes. Remind again: if English translation of Taobao is not clear enough, you should ask Taobao agent for help to explain the details of offer.

Hope the above helps. Anyone have any to add on, pls do!

Wow, so many taobao agent listing. Are these consider ads? Why not adding Singapore Taobao agent into your list, like peeka, chinabuysg,65daigou,etc. I tried peeka before. Chinabuysg can do product search in English keywords but yet to use their service.

Hi, i'm also trying to buy from TaoBao because i've noticed that Qoo10 sellers also got the same things as TaoBao, even the same model, wearing the same dresses. But not sure if all the costs (shippings + agent fees) add-up will be reasonable...

Hi tze tze, you are most welcome
happy.gif

Anyway there is the hello kitty circus edition , its so cute !
http://s.taobao.com/search?q=%C2%F3%B5%B1%C0%CD%20hello%20kitty%20%C2%ED%CF%B7&suggest=0_6&wq=%C2%F3%B5%B1%C0%CD%20hello%20kitty%20&suggest_query=%C2%F3%B5%B1%C0%CD%20hello%20kitty%20&source=suggest&atab=stats_click%3Dsearch_radio_all%253A1&jc=1&initiative_id=staobaoz_20130705&=%E9%BA%A6%E5%BD%93%E5%8A%B3%20hello%20kitty%20%E7%AB%A5%E8%AF%9D

how do you buy from TaoBao directly? do you have a China Credit card or you email the source to purchase directly? Thanks in advance for sharing!

i tried to do it once before however it doesnt allow me to complete because i dun have a china credit card. i think i should retry again. do you have any tutorials that you come across>?

You do not need a China credit card, they do accept international credit card.
I maybe placing orders from taobao again. If you want, you can tag along.

Hi jungle,
can you advise me on how to order from taobao with international credit card?
as i remember when you cart out, the address cant be local SG address .

Hi Tammy
It's difficult to explain but you can view the tutorial on the main page. SG address can be added through "setting" page.
Let me know if you still help.

Hi Jungle,

I like to purchase from Taobao directly but has been having problems. You mean you are using an international credit issued from SG to pay the Taobao seller directly and do not need to use Alipay?

The seller will ship over directly?

What are the things to look out for when choosing the seller?

Thankzz!
kao_happy.gif

Hi furzz
I still use their 支付宝 to pay but you have to pay a small amount of service charges. Using sg credit card.
For shipment, it depends on the seller if they can arrange it to be shipped to you directly.
Choosing seller, I look at their rating eg crown, diamond,.... and also feedback from their customers.
Let me know if you need help.

Using taobao agent, will they check the quality of goods before sending to us?

jungle, if we purchase directly but from a few supplier, how do we combine all the items and ship together?

jungle, if we purchase directly but from a few supplier, how do we combine all the items and ship together?

I don't think they will check the quality but somehow inspect the goods before shipping to you. Each agent has their consolidated shipping conditions. Some may let you have eg max of 3 suppliers under 1 base charge. Additional charges may apply if you have more suppliers. You need to check with those agents.

They will just do a basic check, eg description of the item as per your order and exterior check only.

The agent will not check the quality for you, only the quantity. Use a reliable agent, I think so far Vpost is the best though more pricey. I have lately experienced an irresponsible agent (http://guojikuaidiems.taobao.com/) in China, item lost and they simply don't care, claiming that it's not their responsiblity to ensure all items delivered to the clients.

Hi all,

There have been numerous requests to order from Taobao and questions asking how to.

Below are the list that i have extracted just for sharing purpose:

•Buy From Taobao Agent in English – www.agencytaobao.com
•Best Taobao Agent, Best Chinese Online Products Purchasing Agent, Tao bao Buying Agent, 全球华人代购网 – www.budybuy.com
•BuyFromTaobao: We buy and ship items from taobao.com to you - buyfromtaobao.com
•Buy In taobao – Your Agents for Shopping in Tao bao and China – www.buyintaobao.com
•CompraEnTaobao.com – Tu intermediario en español para hacer comprar en taobao.com - compraentaobao.com
•FULBUY: taobao agent , online shopping agent, tao bao spree, Buy from china shopping – www.fulbuy.com
•iBuygle | Tao bao English – Best taobao agent buy from China market – www.ibuygle.com
•[Panli代购] – 全球最大的华人代购网站 – www.panli.com
•Китайский аукцион Taobao на русском языке - ru-taobao.ru
•RuTaobao.com – крупнейший интернет-магазин Китая Таобао на русском языке - rutaobao.com
•Taobao Agent | Tao bao English | Buy from Tao bao – www.taobao-agent.com
•TaobaoAgent.com – www.taobaoagent.com
•Welcome to www.taobaobuying.comwww.taobaobuying.com
•TaobaoDirect.com ~ USA Taobao buying agent ~ Simplfy your Tao bao Shopping Experience – www.taobaodirect.com
•Tao bao facile – Guides d’achat sur taobao.com – taobaofacile.com
•Tao bao FOCUS | Buy from Tao bao in English | Taobao agent - taobaofocus.com
•We help you shop millions of cheap items directly from China’s eBay… – www.taobaoist.com
•taobao agent, buy from tao bao, shopping agent in china – www.taobaomaster.com
•TaoBaoSpree best taobao agent now-10% service fee, 50% off EMS buy from tao bao english site – www.taobaospree.com
•Tao bao agent, taobaostop, chinese sourcing agent, representative for ebay sellers – taobaostop.com
•Taobao Agent | buy from tao bao with taobao english version shopping guide – www.taobaotrends.com
•Tao bao Tube – Taobao Agent shopping service – Buy from Tao bao – www.taobaotube.com
•Malaysia taobao www.taobao2u.com
•Yo Compro por ti – Intermediarios de compras en TaoBao y China – www.yocomproporti.com
•yoybuy:china shopping online agent, tao bao spree, purchase from china service – www.yoybuy.com
•Taobao Agent | Таобао русском | Taobao Español | Tao bao English – www.9channel.com

Below is another short extraction on HOW TO SHOP in Taobao:

Step 1. Get to know taobao: Homepage, search functions, Taobao main navigation
Step 2. Search an item on taobao: translation, Taobao.com search, search results
Step 3. Item page: Taobao.com item description, details

Taobao shopping
It is important to make the right choice for articles you want to buy: Taobao agent service will be faster if you provide clear information for your order. Please consider our quick Taobao.com tips:

• Search Chinese websites only in Chinese language. Search in English will give you less results and often higher prices than average.

• Take your time to discover and compare products, don’t buy the first thing you see.

• It is important to check the seller’s feedback and product selling history. It happens that the seller has a good reputation with lots of sales, but probably the shop is selling a lot of cheap products of the same type and it is different from what you want to buy. For example, you are looking to buy shoes from Taobao shop, you see that the seller reputation is of somewhat 99% positive feedback and more than 10000 transactions. Then you should check what are the items sold the most frequently, maybe you will see that this seller is giving away hundreds of t-shirts a day and has not much choice and sales in shoes – we would not suggest to buy it from such seller.

• It is better to choose the items with detailed and clear description. It is important that you understand the description, if you have any doubt, better contact Taobao agent for help with English translation.

• Try to search the same item in several categories. Taobao has many different categories and many items are not submitted to the right category. So if you can’t find what you are looking for, try to see in other similar categories using our Taobao English Categories or directly on Taobao.com in Chinese.

• Be aware of items with price from 1 to 10 yuan as well as of domestic shipping more than 40 yuan. Unless you are buying a very small thing, such prices are put for advertisement purpose to attract buyers, but usually it is not a real price. Often the above item is not available and the seller would suggest other product for higher price. Do not make illusions about low prices.

• Many Taobao shops are the copies of other real (original) shops, probably the only difference in products is the price. We suggest you to try search for keywords from product description in Chinese and check the results.

• If you buy clothes from Taobao, you should check carefully the product description: if the clothes are not of standard size, often the sellers will write if it is actually bigger or smaller than usual international size. You should know that clothes sizes sold in China’s Taobao may vary from standard sizes. Remind again: if English translation of Taobao is not clear enough, you should ask Taobao agent for help to explain the details of offer.

Hope the above helps. Anyone have any to add on, pls do!
So many list, should try one by one? my friend recommend taobaoring, and they are helpful and reliable, also i got my package in 6 days after second payment, very fast ship. i can not wait to order again.

actually i think they can not check quality, but i purchase with taobaoring, and they do check the color and size for me, as they once told me that one seller sent a wrong size shirt, so they sent it back to change for me without any extra charge. they did me a great favor, really.

Hi everyone, i have a blog that reviews items that I've purchased. Many items are from taobao. If you like to have any of the things I've bought, I can buy fou you too. All items and sellers are tried and tested! Do check it out. Thanks!

www.shopaholicmin.wordpress.com

Hi, I am a customer of Taobao, Taobao agent provide similar products of Taobao, with shipping charges is ok!!, The items in here cheaper and the quality is ok. I think you should use the shopping service with Taobao English, for example items: bag, shoe, jeans and alot hihi :))

On mallaid.com pages of products, you can fill in the weight of the products you estimate. If the weight you estimate is close to the actual weight (EMS: 100g for a degree; express delivery: 500g for a degree), you will not have to pay for the second time.

i have personally use this for Singapore..just copy and paste the links in taobao and give them (You have to know Chinese) , they will order for you and ship direct to your house (Very good customer service)
More for entertaining business customer that want to import more items to Singapore and sell(Bulk purchase)..they will quote me different shipping options and price after receiving at their warehouse (the shipping is very affordable compare to other agent i used before)

For me, i buy over $1000sgd every month ..
If i pay by posb credit card and buy myself, it will cost more service charge about 8% including exchange rate and i need alot of effort to communicate with seller in chinese)
Their charge 5% is very reasonable for large orders

Go facebook and search 'SGtaobaosupplier'..you will see them
facebook.com/sgtaobaosuplier

Hope it helps
smile.gif

Just for sharing also,

Recently i was using this taobao agent, she was also helping some motherhood's members to place taobao orders. A very friendly working mother and not commercial type. Her service is the best and delivery much faster out of the previous taobao's agent i've shopped with.

My taobao experience with her was very good and i would highly recommend her - mistydetaobao.

^^b

Hey Guys!!!

RORBUY is a Chinese purchasing agent. From here you can shopping on online in China, usa, Singapore. They will help you to buy items from online stores. So, if you want to know buy Taobao from USA, then they can help you. If you fell any problem just contact with them. People can use it properly and simply. This site give you all the facilities, terms, and condition with this service. Here is taobao buying agent.

Thanks.

Hi, I would like to ask if anyone has successfully purchased DVDs from Taobao before and which agent did you use? Thanks!

Anybody having poblem with taobao website or any other china website? Doesn't seem tonooad at all....

They are not serious, and will steal your money, like they did to me. I am spending months in trying to recover some money that the kept frozen in my account, and it is impossible. The don´t answer my mails, they are never online.....When you purchase something, it takes a lot of time since you make it till you have it at home, and that if you´re lucky , I tried to buy seven things, and had three. Due to all these things, I think it´s a scam, a rip off, call it as you like. Oh, and the web dissappeared for months, it was unavailable, then suddenly appeared again, had another name, dissappeared and now is again operative with the same name, mallaid. Not trusty.

Back