Looking for nanny/babysitter-Tiong Bahru/ Jln Bukit Merah/ Telok Blangah Crescent

esterlla

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced Chinese baby sitter in Tiong Bahru/Jln Bukit Merah/ Telok Blangah Crescent area. To start in May 2010 to look after my 3.5 month old son from 8am-7pm.

Please PM me of any recommendations.

Thanks!

hi,

i'm looking for baby sitter in Tiong Bahru area to look after my 2 yrs old son after he's back from 12pm-7pm.

pls pm me if anyone has recommendations. thank you.

Hi,

i am looking for baby sitter in clementi ave.3 area for my baby boy.

pse pm me if anyone has any recommendations.

Hello,

I am looking for a baby sitter in Joo Seng Road (Aljunied area) for my baby gurl... Does anybody have any good recommendations?

hi

I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old (or slightly younger) and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested at her place. She's staying at Marsiling area and will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

hi,

i am looking for baby sitter in khatib area (yishun st81). pls PM me if anyone has recommendations. thanks a lot,

Hello. Reliable ad hoc babysitter available. Dance instructor who have worked with toddlers and babysitted for 1 year. pls contact 82438967

I am a 29 year old stay-at-home-mum residing in Jurong West (next to Frontier CC and Jurong West).

- Bilingual

- 5-day work week (No weekends and Public Holidays)

- Experience in baby-sitting (7 children)

- Experience in childcare setting

- Large and spacious area for children

- Strict compliance to hygiene and preparation of food

- Does not accept more than 3 children.

- Have a dog that adores children

- Non-smoking environment

Strictly NO OVERNIGHT SERVICES as I believe that parents should spend time bonding with their children as much as possible.

*Service provision only for people residing in Jurong.

**Service available immediately.

Please contact me at 8251 2647 or PM for rates.

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced Chinese baby sitter in Tiong Bahru/Jln Bukit Merah area. To start in Feb 2010 to look after my 14 month old son from 7.30am-7pm.

Please PM me of any recommendations.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Urgently looking for Nanny/Babysitter for: chinese family @ Tiong Baruh, baby is 1-mth+, 9-5pm daily (including weekends preferred, not a must), must have proven experience, kind, honest & responsible.

The babysitter whom we've engaged decided to pull out on our client the last minute, as a newly setup service provider, we're hope to bring only the best to our client.

We currently have babysitters for other areas but not Tiong Baruh at the moment, if you're keen or know a good one please write to: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

Hi All,

Urgently looking for Nanny/Babysitter for: chinese family @ Tiong Baruh, baby is 1-mth+, 9-5pm daily (including weekends preferred, not a must), must have proven experience, kind, honest & responsible.

The babysitter whom we've engaged decided to pull out on our client the last minute, as a newly setup service provider, we're hope to bring only the best to our client.

We currently have babysitters for other areas but not Tiong Baruh at the moment, if you're keen or know a good one please write to: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

I am posting on behalf of my mother who's looking for less than 1 year old to babysit for full day or half day. My mother stays in telok blangah.

If you need more details, pls pm me.

Thanks.

Hi, Im looking for a baby sitter to take care of my 10mths baby boy on Sat. 11am-5pm, at my place (RedHill Road). Opp RedHill MRT station. Do let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced Chinese babysitter in Tiong Bahru to babysit infant girl from 7am to 7pm. Pls pm me if you have any contacts. Thks!

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids staying in Jurong West (Pionner MRT). I can help to look after ur precious for full day/ half day/ few hours/ whenever u need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900.

Regards

Magdalene

Hi

I am looking for a Chinese babysitter in Lengkok bahru/ Redhill area for my 6month-old child.

Contact me at 90236467.

Thanks!

I am posting on behalf of my mother who's looking for less than 1 year old to babysit for full day or half day. My mother stays in telok blangah.

Thanks.

Hi,

Kindly contact me at 97935993.

My wife and I are urgently looking for reliable nannies around telok blangah area for our newborn. 2 mth+. Starting June/July 2014.

We staying at Telok Blangah Rise..

8-7pm.

Eric

Hi, does your mum still helping to look after baby? ii urgently finding for babysitter. Interested please call me 90610937
Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks.

Thanks.

Looking for a favourite local "Aunty" or "Grandmother"?

Firmly believing in employment options for locals, my husband and I looking to employ and adopt a Singaporean local or PR Nanny who is experienced, kind and reliable to help us look after our daughter. We are seeking someone who can join our family under a flexible working relationship on a long term basis. Local Singaporean or Permanent Resident only.

If you know a local whom people admire and respect and would enjoy the opportunity to become a part of our family, we would love to meet them!

Mon-Fri only - anytime between 8-7pm. Fixed monthly full time salary of 1500 SGD with flexible work arrangement. Nanny to pay own CPF from this. We are willing to pay a full time rate for the right person depending on the qualifications and/or experience and only ask them to work flexible hours. They will be notified by Friday for the following weeks schedule.

Responsibilities:
Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for our daughter
Supervise her activities at all times
Plan and prepare bottles for her, and feed her
Dress her
Place her down for naps and bedtime
Bathe her
Change her diapers
Perform housework related to child care, including washing her clothes, cleaning up after her meals, tidying any play areas, and sterilising bottles
Play with her both indoors and outdoors
Plan and lead educational activities
Administer medicine when required
Requirements:
Non-smoker (strict on this requirement)
Experience caring for newborns
Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
Maintain our privacy
Singaporean or Permanent Resident preferred
English/Chinese speaker preferred
In good health with physical ability to care for a newborn
First aid training and child and infant CPR (we can help you with this if you don't have it)
Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision

The role is a live out job only. Accommodation is not included.

Start immediately.

Interested applicants please contact me on 81862155.

H hi,
I am looking for day time nanny too. It will be a long term engagement. If you have anyone to recommend at telok blangah area, you can reach me at 9851 3942.

Thank You.

Back